Epitome of Lust | VKOOK ✅

By prince_euphoria

"You can't hide from me kitten, punishment is waiting for you"-JJK Where Jungkook, a mafia leader fell in lov... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: TRANSFEREE
CHAPTER 2:ALIEN
CHAPTER 3: FRIENDS
CHAPTER 4: SLEEPOVER
CHAPTER 5: INNOCENT EYES
QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 6: ICE CREAM
CHAPTER 7: NEW STUDENT
CHAPTER 8: NAMJIN
CHAPTER 9: LUST (M)
CHAPTER 10: PRECIOUS THING
CHAPTER 11: KILL HIM (V)
CHAPTER 12: DINNER DATE
CHAPTER 13: CONFESSION
CHAPTER 14: MY EVIL SIDE
CHAPTER 15: BLOOD (M)
CHAPTER 16: ACCOMPANIED
CHAPTER 17: I MISS HIM
CHAPTER 18 :STRAWBERRY (M)
A/N
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 19: JIMIN
CHAPTER 20: DC 1995
CHAPTER 21: I GOT YAH!
CHAPTER 22: MANSION
CHAPTER 23: YOONMINSEOK
CHAPTER 24: KNOCK
CHAPTER 25: GOLD AND SILVER
CHAPTER 26: NAMJOON'S HOUSE
CHAPTER 27: HAPPY CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER 28: TRUTH UNTOLD
CHAPTER 29: YOU'RE THE BEST
CHAPTER 30: BOGO SHIPDA (H.H.W.W)
ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE(IMPORTANT!!!)
CHAPTER 31: DAEWON
CHAPTER 32: BULLETPROOF (Betrayal)
BOOK COVER
MELANCHOLY
CHAPTER 33: PLAN (WEAPONS)
CHAPTER 34: GOOD NIGHT
CHAPTER 36: TRAINING pt.2 (SPARRING JIN:NAMJOON)
CHAPTER 37: TRAINING pt. 3 (SPARRING JIMIN:HOSEOK)
CHAPTER 38: TRAINING pt.4 (SPARRING TAEHYUNG:JUNGKOOK)
BOOK COVER
CHAPTER 39: TRAINING pt.5 (BULLSEYE)
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 40: TRUST and THRUST(M)
CHAPTER 41: IT SUITS YOU
CHAPTER 42: SHOPPING!
CHAPTER 43: QUIET (M)
CHAPTER 44: JEALOUS BUNNY
CHAPTER 45(1):BONUS SMUT(M)
CHAPTER 45(2): HAPPY FUCKIN' DAY (M)
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
CHAPTER 46: LUST WITH LOVE(M)
The Werewolf and the Witch | VKOOK
CHAPTER 48: GUNSHOT
CHAPTER 49: CRY
7TH ANNIVERSARY GIFT
RECOMMENDED
MADAME TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER 50: SWEET (Cute Chapter)
CHAPTER 51: BLOODY BULLET
CHAPTER 52: DEVIL
CHAPTER 53: MISSION
CHAPTER 54: YOUR BODY (V)
CHAPTER 55: LET'S PLAY! (V)
CHAPTER 56: EVILNESS
CHAPTER 57: ESCAPE
CHAPTER 58: KILL THEM!
CHAPTER 59: ONE MAN DOWN (V)
NEW BOOK | MUTANTS | VKOOK
CHAPTER 60: RUN KITTEN (M)
LIFE GEOS ON
A POEM
CHAPTER 61:I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 62: IT'S NOT YET OVER
I'M BACK!!!

CHAPTER 35: TRAINING pt.1 (KATANA)

1K 32 17
By prince_euphoria

Taehyung wake up in a familiar bed cuddled by his lover. "Kookie wake up"

"Ummm sleep Tae" Jungkook groaned wanted to sleep more. "Kookie, Namjoon hyung will surely beat our asses". Taehyung insisted.

"Just sleep with me Tae, let's cuddle together". Jungkook mumbled pulling the younger on his chest.

"O-ok". And they sleep again enjoying the warm of itselves.

~

The boys is already on the field at the back of Namjoon's house waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to come.

"Where are the two?" Namjoon asked.
"Sleeping? I guess?". Yoongi replied.

"We can't start the training without them". Jin said holding his waist.

"Here they are". Hoseok speak seeing the two walking in to them holding their hands.

"Congratulations to the both of you". Namjoon said sarcastically.

"Thank you". Jungkook replied jokily.

"Dickheads couple, you are 2 hours late, give me 100 push up". Namjoon commanded." Except Taehyung". he added.

"Hmm fine". Jungkook mumbled and prepare his self to push up.

~

"Good, now, find your height." Namjoon commanded after Jungkook finished his 100 push ups.

"Find your height? Is my height missing?"  Jungkook said making the rest of the boys laugh. "Your so fuckin' brainless Kook". Suga teased the younger. "Kookie, Find your height means we need to arrange ourselves from shortest to tallest, don't be such a dumb Kookie but always remember that you're still hot and cute and since we need to find our heights from shortest to lowest, let us all EXPECT that Jimin is in the front". Taehyung said making the boys laugh and leaving Jimin disappointed. "Wow how sweet Tae" Jimin said sarcastically crossing his arms.

"I'm just kidding chim but there's a 100% that my points are right". Taehyung said to the older. "I'm just kidding chimmm, I luv you" Taehyung mumbled and hug the shorter.

"Be thankful Tae that your best friend, if you're not, I will literally kill you if ever". Jimin said ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"Ok find your fuckin heights dorks!" Namjoon yelled trying to get the boys attention.

They all made their lines and as expected, Jimin is in the front. "I told you Chim" Taehyung shouted making Jimin laugh a bit and the rest burst out laughing.

"Shot up Tae". Jimin said holding his laughter.

"Make your line straight and listen to my words." Namjoon said to the boys.

"We're not straight right?". Hoseok inserted.

"Fuck off".

"Today-"

"Is Sunday". Namjoon was cut on his words when Jungkook inserted.

"Taehyungie". Namjoon called.
"Yes hyung?". Taehyung answered raising his hand.
"I want you to spell the word "BRAINLESS" in front of Jungkook's face". Namjoon commanded.  "Oki"
Taehyung went to Jungkook and face the older.
" B,R,A,I,N,L,E-" Taehyung was cut on his words when Jungkook suddenly pecked his lips resulting him to blush.

"S,S". Taehyung finished the words wearing smiles and cheek flushing red.

"Yes SS, Stay Sweet to the both of you" Yoongi muttered giving the two a disgust face.

"Ok enough". Namjoon mumbled and Taehyung went back to his line and listen to Namjoon.

"So we have 6 training area and each of area has an assigned leader and a trainer as what I've said last night". Namjoon said alerting everyone.

"Weapon, Technology, Bullseye, Physical Strength and Flexibility, Science and Mind. Suga you need to teach them I mean us how to use weapons especially swords and knife coz Jungkook will in charge about gun shooting, Jimin will coached us in physical fighting, Me and Jin will make a plan and make some explosions, Hoseok you will help us". Namjoon explained and they all sigh in agreement.

"Let's start?"

"Let's all start".

~

"In throwing knives, you need to focus on the Target to aim it, just like guns, you need to keep your mind on the Target to hit it".
Suga explained.

"Taehyung, you go first." Suga commanded.
"M-me?". Taehyung asked raising his brow pointing his index finger on his chest.

"Yess, don't worry Tae, I'll teach you". Suga replied.

"Oki". Taehyung came forward to Suga and grab the knife from. He pointed the knife to the Target and immediately throw the knife but did not succeed to hit the center.

"Good Tae, It's okay, we'll fix it." Suga said. "You need also to apply the right handling of knife before throwing it". He added.

Suga grab the knife and throw it on the Target hitting the center. "Bullseye".

"That's the proper way in aiming the Target". He said to the others. The boys one by one grab the knife and tried to aim the targets, at first they didn't hit the center but they tried their best to aim it untill they perfectly bourned it.

Jungkook hit the Target in only one try, He is good at everything tho.

"Next is katana, I will teach you how to fight using katana, it takes how many days before you can master it but I'll do my best so you can catch up easily." Suga verbalize.

Suga helped them to use katana, at first, it seems difficult to handle, it's very dangerous too and need some extra care and precautionary measures.

Days goes by and they already know how to use the mentioned weapon. Taehyung tried his very best to learn how to fight, he'll do everything to save his parents, and now he is passionate and determined to train.

"Ok five minutes break". Suga yelled.

The boys sat on the floor and drench from sweats. Taehyung laid on the floor and rest. Jungkook went closer to him and laid beside him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled at the older. Tears streamed on Taehyung's cheek and immediately wipe it out, Jungkook hover the boy and pull him in a hug.

"We will save your parents Tae, Don't worry, I'm here at your side." Jungkook said soothingly to calm the younger. Taehyung smiled and mouthed the word thank you. "I love you Tae". "I love you more Kook".

"We will help you to save your parents Tae"
"Don't worry, we will win this fight".
"We can do this Tae, We're here for you".

The boys said trying to enlighten the boy's mood.

"I really appreciate you all guys, I want more hugs right now". Taehyung chuckled and reveals his famous boxy smile.

The boys went closer to Taehyung and pulled themselves in a warm and soothing hug.

____________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 35

FIRST OF ALL, I WANNA GIVE MY GRATITUDE TO ALL OF MY READERS, I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK WOULD REACH 1K+ READS. THIS IS BECAUSE OF Y'ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT ESPECIALLY TO A BEGINNER LIKE ME, AND TO ALL WHO PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY UPDATES, I APPRECIATE  YOU ALL. IT SERVES AS MY INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION TO WRITE MORE. THANK YOU FOR STAYING TUNED😘 I LOVE YOU ALL

God Bless Everyone and Stay Safe Always

I PURPLE YAHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
147K 3K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
377K 22.6K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...