My prisoner

By yaoimangnet

A new story :D Naruto had a bad childhood to the point that he would kill and manipulate people of the sake o... More

Sasuke
Naruto

Naruto...

1.4K 35 28
By yaoimangnet

It's so humorous to see people look sad.It just make me wanna laugh and laugh and laugh,until it gets boring.

"P-please.. som-meone...HELP ME!" I look down to the poor helpless woman. I couldn't help the little smile forming on my lips, this was just to fun.

"Aw, don't cry now,crying is for the weak and your not weak aren't you?" I say putting my knife towards her mouth.

She shivers in fear I put the knife inside of her mouth. "Shouldn't we have fun?" I smile, her face look petrified oh yes this will be fun.

~~After~~

"Aw you stopped moving." I say to the now dead rotting corpse. "You aren't fun at all" I get up from the body I walk into the puddle of blood and touch the woman hair.

"I always liked your long soft pink hair." I pick up a strand and smell it." It used to smell like blossoms.." I take another wiff "now it smell like blood, and that's my favorite sent." I giggle.

I walk away from the corpse start cleaning. I can't leave any evidence that I was here.
I get some bleach,air freshener,and a mop; I get straight to work.

I mop some of the blood up before I put the bleach down, after a good amount of the blood was gone I pour the bleach moping everywhere until not even a single drop of blood was left on the floor, then I spray the air freshener." Hmmm what a great smell."

I get my shoes and pour bleach on the cleaning them and my knife, after I was done I head out of the house. To my surprise the house was swarmed with police I curse in my head.

"DROP THE WEAOPN AND PUT YOUR ARMS UP!" They all drawn their guns at me, I sigh dropping my knife and putting my hands up.

I was suddenly tackled my arms forcefully was behind my back and tight cuffs put on them. I groan in pain, then was picked up by my arms and had no choice but to follow them into the police car.

When I was in the police car secure to have no weapon or to be a threat the police man drove me to jail.

~~A month later~~

"I hear sentence you to 19 years in prison!" The judge says everyone claps as I was escorted out of the building to prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 251 10
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
9.5K 708 21
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
58.9K 1K 31
Violet Morningstar is the older sister of Charlie Morningstar and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up...
13.4K 973 13
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...