Recovery

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... More

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 31

730 18 2
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 31

Alex became very warm, almost fever-ish, her stomach was in knots and her head was pounding. What should she do? Should she "bump" into them and attempt to convince Justin to run with her and have an pissed off Madison to deal with, who she was pretty sure should be in a mental clinic or pretend she never saw them and continue to spend the day with Y/N?

Alex's POV:

I felt sick, happy and relieved at the same time. Happy and relieved that my boyfriend was safe. Sick because he seemed happy with his kidnapper!
Before I knew it, my legs were moving towards the direction of Justin and Madison.

"SHE KIDNAPPED HIM!" I yelled, not having any control over my own body. Madison shot up at the direction of the yell, eyes widen, grabbed Justin and ran for her life.

Justin's POV:

I heard a familiar voice scream and the next thing I knew, I was being pulled through the store by Madison.

"Justin!" The familiar voice of my girlfriend, Alex screamed, her voice getting louder and louder.

"Babygirl!" I screamed, trying to get out of Madison's grip. Then, she stopped running. I looked at what was stopping her and it was a tall, tan mall security guard.

"Ma'am?" He questioned as Alex caught up.

"Yes?" Madison answered innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"I've seen you on the news. You're Madison Gomez." Then her eyes widen and made a break for it.

"I need back up." The guard said into his radio and chased her. Before she got out of the store, another guard caught her.

"Let go of me you asshole!" Madison screamed at the top of her lungs as she squirmed from his grip. He ignored her and gripped her tighter.

"I called the police." Alex smirked at her and Madison's eyes widen in shock and fear. Then, sirens were heard and police officers were at either side of Madison.

"See you in court, Madison." Snickered Alex, while waving evilly.

A/N: Yay! Justin was rescued! Any more ideas? Please comment. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 367 37
She wasn't someone I expected myself to fall in love with. I was Justin Bieber, international popstar. She was just some ordinary girl who kept hers...
200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
6.7K 222 45
Maddie was just a normal belieber, fangirling over Justin Bieber with her fan account. What happens when she gets a message from his girlfriend? What...
33.4K 251 18
Alexis Hope Jonas is not a typical popular girl. She actually cares about the people around her. She's pretty, rich, talented and more. Girls wanted...