Smoke In Your Eyes | Jeamus

By Author-Artist-Trio

"Are you dangerous, Seamus?" I whispered as my grip around him tightened a bit. He lifted up my chin with hi... More

Prologue
Just Take A Walk
This Part Of The City
Didn't Catch Your Name
This Is Different
Did I Do Something Wrong?
I Shall Convince You
I Hate School
Not Okay
Leave Him Alone
He's Not Dangerous
So Unexpected
Seamus' Secret Job
A Little Talk
The Story Of My Life
Risky Decision
Wattpad Problems & Special Announcement
What Has Gotten Into You?
||Final Chapter|| Never Going To Rest

What Are We?

454 26 4
By Author-Artist-Trio

I think Imma start putting quotes again *gasp*

-----

"Wake up!" I heard someone scream, groaning I curled into a ball with my blankets. "Wake me up when school is over" I said, muffled by the soft blankets covering my face.

"You're going to school" I heard a familiar voice, Seamus.

He then pulled off my covers, showing off my naked body. I felt a heat rush to my cheeks and I covered my crotch with a pillow. Looking at Seamus I saw that he was already dressed up with the clothing he had earlier.

There was clean clothes at the end of the bed, sighing I grabbed the clean red boxer briefs and looked at him. "Really?" I said, he smiled and said "You need to keep that sexy vibe of yours" and left the room.

I got up and and placed the baggy black jeans along with a brown shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my fingers through my soft curly messy hair.

Though I was truly terrified of what I was going to face at school today. A lot of work, maybe bullys...Rachel drama. Why did i accept?

Seamus came into the room, I saw him through the mirror. "I don't want to do this Seamus" I said as I turned around, he frowned and went closer to me slowly.

"You have to" He whispered, he gently placed his hand against my cheek and kissed me softly.

I slowly pulled away and nodded "Okay fine" The Irish male smiled and walked away from me as I grabbed my backpack. "Seamus...?" I whispered to him, barely audible. It must've been audible enough for him to turn around confused.

"Yeah"

"What are we...exactly?"

His eyebrow rised as he looked down at his feet, I suddenly had a strange urge to cry. He didn't seem to like the question I asked him. Seamus walked towards me slowly with a small smile and pulled me into a soft hug. "We're anything you want us to be" he whispered softly against my ear. His warm breath tickling my neck.

"Can we be boyfriends?" I asked, my voice seemed desperate but I just need to know if we can be something I never imagined being. A gay relationship. I lost my virginity to him, I have some feelings towards him.

"We can be boyfriends"

I smiled and kissed his soft lips and quickly but gently pulled away.

"Now, let's get you to school.

-----

Sorry I haven't been posting. I had a very strong fever the past few days and I couldn't really update anything because I was sick. But I am back and expect a lot of updates because today is a half day and I am out for vacation! Yay!~

Also, I just wanted to announce that I am now sharing my account with MsGirlyPlayer and that's why the name changed from KlaineSkylox to Author-Artist-Duo. She's an artist and I'm an author lel. But yeah expect a lot of shit from her and meh.

Anyways! Comment your opinion! I love to hear what you guys think! It always brings a smile to my face! Love you!

•3• ~KLS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 13.3K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
293 46 16
The human mind is the scariest of all. Because you never know what it's going to make you do. And a monster's mind is even scarier. One day he captur...
4K 30 6
18+ His eyes sparkle, almost predatory. He is just as furious as me. He grabs hold of my chin, his thumb pressing down right below my lip, my mouth p...
26.4K 1.3K 61
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...