Seokjin's Touch

By luvyaselfu

I married him without realising that marrying him was going to change my life forever. I also didn't realise... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 7

7.1K 351 72
By luvyaselfu

~Yumi~

I woke up with a really bad headache—no doubt it was from all the drinking. I sat up in bed, pressing my fingertips to my temples, groaning. I heard Seokjin let out a low whistle and immediately dropped my hand to my lap. I glanced up, shocked to see him sitting across from the bed, eating an apple, all amused. 

"It's not every day I see you like this, Shortcake."

My gaze lowered and I saw what I'm wearing... or should I say what I'm not wearing. I let out a scream and immediately covered myself, eyes wide as I glanced over at Seokjin in horror.

He took another bite of his apple, "Mm, last night was the best." He winked at me wickedly, "Who would have thought you'd be the wild one in bed."

My jaw dropped. "Wha—"

Seokjin got up from his seat and walked over towards the bins, "We've got to meet with the other members so get up and get ready. You smell like shit."

I scowled but then I remember waking up and throwing up a few times, alright. Though I don't remember...

"Did you... clean it?" I asked slowly.

Seokjin had his back towards me as he washed his hands, "Do you think it'll clean itself up?"

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. Instead, I struggled to get up from the bed, holding the sheets around me. I tried making a run for it, stepping on the sheets and fell down with a loud thump!

Seokjin's soft laugh made me glare at his back. I was about to tell the guy to get lost when I noticed that he was keeping his back towards me on purpose. I watched this for a few seconds and decided to leave the sheets, making a run for it. Of course, I did it tripping over a few things before I finally made it to the bathroom.

~Seokjin~

Seokjin couldn't help it. He laughed.

His phone rang and he reached for it, still laughing, "Yeah?"

"Are you two going to come with us or not?" Hoseok demanded.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a bit," Seokjin looked over his shoulder where Yumi had gone. He couldn't help but laugh when he saw the sheets all over the floor as well as other things.

"What are you laughing at?" Hoseok asked, suspiciously.

"Nothing," Seokjin chuckled, "I'll text you when we're there."

Then he hung up.

Seokjin walked towards the bed and fixed the bed as well as the cords, bottles, towels and other things Yumi had tripped over while going to the bathroom. He woke up a few times when he heard Yumi throwing up and made sure to clean up after her since she'd passed out right away. Then he walked towards the small couch and sat there. That's where he'd slept.

~Yumi~

"I don't like you but I'll admit that you've got a good body."

I crossed my arms and glared up ahead. "We didn't do anything."

"Did you wanted to do something?"

"Not on your life," I muttered.

Seokjin and I were on our way to meet with the members. They wanted to go somewhere before they head back home and I had no choice but to follow them. After texting the members, we found out that they'd already left so we were on our way there. I really didn't want to be alone with Seokjin but I didn't have any other choice.

"How was the concert last night?" Seokjin asked me.

I blinked and turned to the side to look at him. His eyes were up ahead and not on me. Why is he asking me this? He's never asked about what I think...

"Um, it's really good," I said, awkwardly, "I really like it. No wonder you guys have so many fans. You all put so much effort to making this concert the best for the fans and I can really tell how much effort by watching all your performances."

I saw Seokjin visibly relax, "Really?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I really enjoyed it and I didn't even pay to see it."

"Maybe I should start charging you for it then."

"Wait, what?" I turned to Seokjin.

He pointed up ahead where the van was, "Come on. Let's hurry it up before the members decide to ditch us and go somewhere."

***

"I'm so sorry," I press my hands against each other in a sorry gesture. "I—I shouldn't have drank that much. I'm so, so sorry."

Namjoon patted my shoulder, awkwardly, "Don't worry about it, noona. You didn't do anything weird."

Jungkook snorted at that.

"She didn't," Hoseok reassured me with a smile. "Besides, it's hyung's fault for not keeping you company."

I groaned, "I didn't need him too."

"Seems like a lie to me," Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok nudged Yoongi with his elbow, "Don't tease her."

"Alright, who's next?" Seokjin asked as he walked over towards us.

We were at a game arcade. I was surprised because I thought they wanted to go shopping or eat somewhere but they'd surprised me when they said that they heard this arcade was one of the best. Hence why we ended up here after they rented the whole place for us.

"Are you good at these kinds of thing?" Taehyung asked from beside me as he slid his phone back into his pocket. He's been texting his girlfriend all this time in silence and because of that, I thought I should keep quiet and not bother him.

"I'm good at basketball," I said after a beat.

"Basketball?" Yoongi leaned over Hoseok to look at me, his eyes widening, "Really?"

I nodded. "I used to play basketball when I was in high school."

"How good are you?"

"Probably not as good as you."

"That's surprising," Seokjin put in. "Considering the fact that you're not that tall too."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Yoongi's short too but he's a great player," Jimin said, shaking his head, a smile tugged at his lips. "Don't look down on their height."

"That's because you're short yourself," Seokjin pointed out with a scoff.

"Whatever," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi stood up and gestured for me to follow him, "Come on. I saw a basketball court nearby. Let's play and see who's better."

"That will be you," I said, forcing a smile, "You've got years of practice. It's been a while since I last played."

Feeling Seokjin's eyes on me, I turned to him, ready for him to butt in like he always does when his members are getting too close to me. Instead, he surprised me by jerking his chin towards the door and said, "You better win, Shortcake."

"But—"

"It's just for fun," Yoongi reassured me with a smirk, "I'll go easy on you."

I sighed and got to my feet, "Alright. Please do."

~Seokjin~

"It's the first time I saw Yumi like that," Jimin said to Seokjin, "It's good to see her relax."

Seokjin scoffed, "Yumi being drunk is another story."

"You should be nicer to her," Jungkook said, sitting down beside Seokjin.

"Weren't you lot super cautious around her to begin with?" Seokjin muttered, trying not to roll his eyes. He didn't need Jungkook or Jimin to tell him how he should behave around Yumi.

"That's because she had this aura," Jimin retorted. "We had to stay away until we felt safe enough to approach her. She wasn't exactly smiling and engaging too, you know."

Jimin wasn't lying about that. At first glance, Yumi is beautiful... beautiful and cold. That's how Seokjin would describe her. When Seokjin first met her, she was a little wary of him but she was polite although she doesn't smile at all.... at least not until....

Well, it's true that he made a comment about her looks and height—something he didn't mean but he did it anyways to provoke her. Yumi surprised him when she heard what he said and immediately threw the shortcake she was about to serve him right at his face.

At that moment, he thought that he'd keep her around until he's tired of her. That way he could protect his parents and himself too.

Seokjin lifted his eyes to see Yumi shoot, scoring herself a goal. He could see Yoongi grinning at her. It's rare to see Yoongi grin like that with girls other than Seyeon. It looks like he really let down his guards around Yumi.

He continued to watch his members play with her and he didn't miss the small temporary light in her eyes as she laughed. Really laughed.

And for a brief moment, Seokjin's guards against Yumi fell apart too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.7K 25
Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin had been dating since their senior year in highschool. But things start to go downhill for Namjoon when he noticed people...
166 9 9
I failed in conquering him because he didn't love me. I will be erased from this world and cease to exist because I failed my mission. But why did he...
14.4K 466 16
I cried even when i sang because I thought about her ... I guess breaking us was my biggest mistake ( hallaxjungkook)
1.3K 0 33
Never knew he'd help me in my toughest time. Never knew she would become someone important. Disclaimer! This is a work of fiction! It's not real. The...