°×Jikook lemons×°

By meiroobun

♡Im no longer working on this! I'm also sorry for any mistakes in this book. Love you guys and be safe!♡ Ps... More

×Jealousy×
×You was at the club×
×Pratice×
~Mine~
~Gentle~
~Wet Dreams~
×Cheater?×
×jimin!~×
וDevil•×
♡×Stripper×♡
♡×Kitten×♡
•Teachers Pet•
•Bad boy kook•
☆My Time☆
☆Lie☆
☆Hotel Room☆
☂Challenge☂
☂Daddy's Home☂
:(
👁️👁️

More threats:(

586 13 9
By meiroobun

Sadly there's another one of these, which is really sad :(.

I hate how 'Armys' are hating on the members, if you can't love them all equally you're not a army, we don't want you in this family,  and that's facts.

I just want a good reason to hate them, that person hasn't done anything to you, they didn't talk about you in any way, they don't even know you, they've done absolutely nothing for you to hate on that specific person.

And because of 'Armys' like that, Jungkook isn't active anymore

And I miss him :(

So please if you hate any Bts member I really just want to know why, they're very kind and sweet, they don't deserve hate. 

You don't have to like them, but you don't have to hate them either.

Please just think about how you're treating them, use the golden rule you didn't go to school for nothing.

I love you all! And I hope you stay safe!!!

Don't forget to love yourself~ 👀(Cha-) anyways!

Goodbyeeeee~

×2013×

×2014×

×2015×

×2016×

×2017×

×2018×

×2019×

♡2020♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 14 7
A vampire shortstory BTS -Please leave comments on things that jumped out to you or touched you.
3.9K 145 27
Aisa mat karo ( tearing ) Mangni ki hai na tumne ab bhugto ( angry ) Mujhe lagta h bhabhi ka Dil nhi lagega Bhai ke bina isliye wh unke sath Jana cha...
9.3K 155 28
BTS Boy X Boy Oneshots Main ships: Yoonseok Vmin Namjin (Others) Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy! 💞💞💞
95.9K 1.5K 44
This is a BTS little-space one shot/imagines book. I will be doing request. This book will mainly be BTS ships. I will doing pretty much every BTS sh...