Small Talk (Niall Horan)

Av criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 34

21.3K 460 290
Av criselr

~July 22 ~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

It's been exactly one week since I got back from Houston. Niall and I have been texting everyday and facetiming every other day, even though he has concerts, he always makes the time to talk to me. And that's why I love him, he shows me everyday how much he cares about me. Today Vic and I are going to a 10 year anniversary party for the boys thrown by the official fan club in my city. And later tonight I'm uploading the video they filmed a while back announcing their tour. Niall told me that I could upload it at 12:00 am UK time, and they would be uploading it at 12:00 am EST time, for the US. I asked him if it was okay that I was sharing the news earlier and he told me they had all spoken to management and they gave them the okay. They all agreed that the news being shared by a fan first would create more impact.

"So what are you gonna wear?" Vic asked me as she laid on my bed scrolling through twitter.

"I'm thinking my printed skort and a black crop top with sandals."

"That would be perfect." She continued.

"So, I have something to tell you, but you can't tell anyone yet." I told her. I decided that I was going to give her the news about the boys' reunion first. Well, technically she wasn't the first one, I had already told Valentina, my sister a while back. I made her promise me she wouldn't tell anyone and she had kept her word!

"Uuh, yeah. Spill, spill." Vic sat up straight, she loved gossip and being informed about things before anyone else.

"I want to show you something. It's for the boys' anniversary. I'm supposed to upload the video at 6 pm, our time, which would be 12 a.m. in the UK. But I want you to be one of the first people to know the news."

"Oh my god. It's for the anniversary right? You already know what they're planning?" She shrieked as I nodded. "Show me, show me." She practically screamed as she yanked my phone away from me. I sat next to her in my bed and she pressed play on the video. I had already edited it and sent it to the boys, so that we could all upload the same version. After we were done watching it I turned back to her and she was in shock.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I saw her just staring into the wall with her mouth open. "Hello, earth to Vic." I waved my palm in front of her face.

"Holy shit, holy shit." She suddenly started screaming. "They're getting back together, they're getting back together. I can't believe it!" She continued jumping up and down in the bed.

"I know, I know. I've been dying to tell you! I was so happy when I found out! It's great that you finally know so that we can fangirl together!" I responded in an equally loud voice.

"I'm shocked. I can't believe they're getting back together after 5 years of hiatus. This isn't a dream right?" She asked with a serious face.

"No, it's not!" I laughed. "It's real and they promised me they'd come here to Monterrey!"

"Oh my god! That's even better!"

"I know, I know."

"Well then, get ready already. We have to leave in 45 minutes, party starts at 5:30! We're going to party like there's no tomorrow. The news just made my day a million times better!" The party was this early because it was Wednesday and most people had to work the following day.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get ready." I sprinted from the bed and headed to get changed.

45 minutes later we were already on the road. I had to get there early to speak to the hosts. We had spoken on the phone several times before. Since I told them I had a surprise, a video that I wanted to show at the party.

"Hi how are you? I'm Sofia, we spoke on the phone several times." I introduced myself to Monica, one of the hosts as we arrived.

"Oh yeah, yeah. I'm pretty good, you?"

"Yeah me too." I responded.

"So about the surprise? At what time would you want it to be?"

"At 6 pm. If possible." I spoke, so that they would get the news at the same time as the other girls. But our party was also getting a second video the boys had recorded stating that they were coming to our city in their 2021 tour.

"Sure, that would work out. Is it long?" She inquired.

"No, 3 minutes tops."

"Perfect."

The guests started arriving, they were mostly girls and the few occasional guys. By 5:45 the party was packed, almost everyone had arrived, which was good. I had already programmed my account to make the video live at exactly 6pm so I wouldn't have to worry about it. The host called me up on stage so that I could set everything up. And as soon as the clock struck 6, I turned on the microphone.

"Hi everyone. My name's Sofia. Some of you might know me from my TikTok account in which I post videos from the boys." They all responded by cheering. "So, I've got a surprise for you. Hope you enjoy it." I smiled as everyone erupted into cheers once more before the video started playing. I obviously had to record their reactions so that I could send them to the boys. Everyone was in shock at first when I played the first video. They couldn't believe it.

"This isn't a prank right?" I heard someone yell.

"They're really getting back together?" Asked another one. So I grabbed the microphone again to respond.

"No, this isn't a prank. They're really getting back together!" I happily shrieked onto the mic, and everyone erupted into cheers, they all looked so happy. "But wait, that's not all." I continued, trying to make myself heard above the noise. "There's a second video, and this one is especially for all of us. They made it just for Monterrey!" I exclaimed before playing the second video.

"Holy shit, really?"

"I can't believe it OMG."

"This is the happiest day ever!"

Were some of the comments I overheard from the crowd. I loved how happy everyone looked just for being in a One Direction party and then as soon as they got the news, they all got 10x happier. This is why I loved One Direction, they made everyone so happy without even realizing it. The party was great, we all had a really good time. And of course, a lot of people came up to me to ask me how I had gotten the video, and asking if it was real since it wasn't posted in any of the boys' account nor the official account. I only responded with: "Yes it's real. They'll post the announcement in a couple of hours, trust me" And "I can't reveal my sources." Not the answers they wanted, but those were the only ones I could give.

By the time I dropped Vic off at her house and then got back to mine and got changed into my pjs, it was already 12 am. Which meant they had already posted the news in the official account and it was now their anniversary. I decided to FaceTime Niall

"Hi love." He answered and I could see he was laying in bed as well.

"Hi baby. Happy 10 year anniversary, I'm so proud of you. I can't believe how far you've gotten!"

"Thank you babe. We're all really excited. I'm pretty sure everyone's going crazy over the news!"

"Oh yes they are. I played the video at the 1D anniversary party today and everyone was so happy. I'll send it to you so you can send it to the boys."

"Thank you. I bet everyone would love to see it."

"Yeah. So that you can all see firsthand just how happy you make your fans. Including me."

"Aww thanks love."

"Anytime Nialler." I responded before yawning, which made Niall yawn too.

"I guess we're both pretty tired." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess we should head to sleep."

"Yes, talk to you tomorrow Soph. Sweet dreams, I love you." He blew a kiss to the phone. And I loved the way he always said 'I love you', not 'love you'. It's the little details that make me fall in love with him even more each day, if that's even possible.

"Bye baby, sweet dreams. I love you too." I sent a kiss back before we hung up. I couldn't be happier, even if we were miles apart, I felt closer to Niall than ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? Their 10 year anniversary is a pretty big deal, so of course I had to dedicate an entire chapter to it! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.2K 220 75
a website where you get to chat online with a complete stranger, get to know one another, become friends or maybe a little more...
1.8K 199 81
I cannot believe I list my description... This story is about a girl and a young boy who are best friends. But will distance and fame tear them apart...
78.8K 1.4K 42
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚" [Highest rankings] 1# in everywhere 1# in Oned...
2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...