My Devilish Angel - Jeonghan...

By bangtaaangiirl

In which a smart but shy girl, Yuna, 18 years old, meet her rude classmate Jeonghan. What will happen when th... More

Author Note
New Student
Meeting
Let's go party!
Let's Play, boy
Dream Fall Apart
Author Note
School Day
WEIRD DAY
DON'T LEAVE ME
RANDOM DAY(TE)
LET'S FIGHT
TROUBLEMAKER
FRIENDS?
author note
WHO ARE YOU?

NEW STUDENTSSS

1.3K 41 24
By bangtaaangiirl

Today is gonna be a boring and tiring day AGAIN. I had a class in which the teacher said he was going to put us in different groups but I still don't know mine. I. AM. NERVOUS.

I made my daily routine. Put on some makeup and casual clothes then went downstairs to eat something quick as I was already late.

I'm now on my way to school and was almost at the gate and as I forgot my earphones I heard some people talking about new students. I couldn't care less tbh.

I was making my way to my first class which was English. I don't know how to act in front of the teacher but I think he was too sick to remember anything so I'm going to act as if nothing happened.

In the corridors I saw my group of friends and went to them. We talked before actually going to class. Jiyoon talked about a party in a few days but I'm still thinking about going or not. I don't want to get drunk and embarass the others just like last time. I'll think about it.

I entered the class and noticed Jeonghan sleeping and the others already in their seats. It's the first time they're not late let's celebrate it later.

I sat at my seat and took out my books and then I felt Jeonghan kicking my chair. Wasn't he asleep like a few seconds ago? Whatevzzz I just turned back to look at him and tell him to stop but question : WHY IS THE DAMN CHILD SO CLOSE TO MY FACE ALREADY????

I couldn't say anything so I just glared at him and turned back to face my book. I heard him laughing. I swear to god I can bet my ass that his real name is Satan or Belzebub. I'm ready to bet.

The teacher then entered the class and started immediately the lesson. Once in a while he'd look at me and avoid my eyes as soon as I looked at him. Could it really be????? Hope not or we are both doomed. The bell rang DING DONG and I was packing my stuff full speed. I was hungry and it's time to eat. Suddenly someone stopped me.

"Yuna do you mind seeing me real quick?" Mr. Mark- i kissed my student -Tuan said.

"Yeah sure" I answered

From the corner of my eyes I saw Jeonghan and the others analyzing the situation. They made their way out of the class but stayed and were waiting for me. Aww my babies. Except Belzebub.

"I wanted to thank you for taking care of me last time in class. I suddenly dozed off and I'm sorry about it but thanks to you I wasn't sick for too long. Thank you" Tuan said.

I absolutely didn't know how to react. So does he remember anything else like maybe HIM kissing ME???? Should I just ask him? Idc I'm gonna ask.

"Yeah sure no problem! I mean you looked kinda sick and I couldn't take care of yourself so I called the nurse. But do you by any chance remember anything else?" I asked kinda panicked and he just nodded. G-R-E-A-T :) i don't even know what to say right now like should I start praying god for the first time in my life or should I just sell my soul to the devil so I am not in any of this problem?

"I am so sorry about it I don't know what happened and why I did that but it is totally my fault so you're not going to get all the blame!" he s a i d. Umm pardon me sir? me taking all the blame? i don't even have anything to get blamed for what is homie talking about?

"Sir I'm sorry but let's just try to shut up about this and never ever talk about it again unless someone saw it. Alright?" I said and he agreed.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself sir. Take some time for yourself and rest from time to time." I said and then left with the others.

[CAFETERIA TIME]

F I N A L L Y ! FOOD! I FEEL HAPPY AND ON THE VERGE OF TEARS NOW

We sat at a table with Hani and Jiyoon and enjoyed our food. We then got joined by SVT's whole family. We were now taking 2 tables just for us. We ate and started chatting and laughing once again. I couldn't help but notice a short haired girl eating alone at a table and I kinda want to invite her at our table. She looks pretty cool with her leather jacket and her black boots. Is she perhaps the new student? Nah they said they were more students. She could also be a new student tho.

While I was debating in my head about it I then noticed a group of boys going over to her. 'Oh maybe her friends?? :))' I thought. Boi I really thought cuz the next second one of them shout at her gaining everyone's attention.

"Move. It's our table now!" the unknown boy said. The girl didn't even spared him a glance.

"Are you deaf? MOVE!" he yelled at her then kicked her table spilling her Coke can all over her clothes. Damn. Shit's getting real serious now. She lifted her head really slowly and took her airpod out of her ear. She looked at him and start talking to him. It wasn't loud but it was enough for the whole cafeteria to get the tea.

"What do you think you're doing now? Do you really want to be humiliated in front of everyone?" she said in a threatening voice but with a calm face. I almost fangirled but I kept my calm.

The red haired boy looked at one of his boys and nod as if giving him an order.

The black haired boy was about to hit the girl when she suddenly got up. In an instant she twisted the boy's arm and has his face against the dirty table. He lookin' eww ngl.

Our table(s) were now shocked and couldn't believe what we just witnessed. I looked at Jeonghan for a sec and istg he was sitting like a mafia boss it was so beautiful to see.

Our attention was back at the newbies and the girl grabbed her plate and walked towards the red haired boy spilling everything on him. She then looked at him and smirked.

"oops I slipped." she sarcastically said "in case you still want to play these little games i'm haoru." she smirked and made her way out of the cafeteria leaving the 8 boys in disbelief and the red haired boy raging.

Man i love my life right now. Serves them right. I looked at each one of them and one of them caught my attention....maybe cuz he was winking at me and smiled at the same time idk you tell??? Jeonghan must've noticed it because his arm is now around me and he is now whispering to my ear and threatening me.

He then stopped his act when the cute boy left. Jiyoon is now talking to me about the party again.

"Yo yuna so you're coming or nah? it's gonna be dope istg i'm not gonna leave you alone this time." she said. At least she knows that leaving me alone last time was not really cool. Iwas about to answer but Belzebub was faster than me.

"No she's not." he answered and looked at me all smiley. Bitch did I rang the bell? :))

Jiyoon was actually going to take it as a real answer until I answered myself.

"Yeah i'll come. Just tell me where and when?" I answered smiling back at Satan.

He is now glaring at me but I don't really care. I am now making my way out of the cafeteria when I suddenly got pulled against the lockers. I first panicked then felt the pain in my back.

"Okay who am I gonna throw hands at now??? I'm so ready" I bluffed. I mean what did you expect?

I then relaxed when I saw it was the cute boy from earlier. He really do look cute tho.

"what do you want?" I asked kinda irritated because I was going to make my way to class and I'm almost late now.

He chuckled and asked "sweetie are you in a rush?" i looked at him dumbfounded cuz his question was dumb -_- i checked the time and gasped when I saw i only have 5 minutes left to get in class.

"yeah kinda so could you get out of my way" i said. he looked as if he couldn't believe his ears.

"did you just....reject me?" he asked. What's wrong homeboy? of course I am

I nodded and he then smirked and started leaning closer to my face.

"what are you doing babe? we're already late so get your ass here and let's go" I heard someone talking and recognized the voice. I looked over the annoying guy's shoulder and saw Jeonghan glaring at him. The boy is now smirking looking at me and whispered in my ear

"can't wait to play with you again. se you later princess." i was about to leave when he continued to talk "choi san. don't forget my name. Understood?" i ignored him and went to Jeonghan and he suddenly grabbed my hand still glaring at san.

We made it in time and the day is now over we are now going home and Jeonghan walked me home. I guess it was because of San but why is he worrying so much about it? more precisely about ME? He is always here when I need help or when I feel sick or bored.

I got home and changed into my comfy pajamas. I then went to eat and finished my food quickly. I went back in my room upstairs and watched some series before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.1K 43
Guess whose back nerds. This is the old discription and is somewhat outdated. This og version is uploaded with fixed grammar here as well as ao3. Jeo...
22.7K 1.8K 57
[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's studying in a Famous School in Korea that ful...
48.9K 1.7K 44
Yoo Kyung Wan (male character I made using jeongyeon's real name, not jeongyeon) is expelled from his previous school. Now he has to go to a differen...
1.4K 135 16
Bad boys are not born... they're made: Meet Taehyung, your not so average college newbie who is about to get a very valuable lesson. Can he resist...