Our Personal Assistant

By SugaDipiT

Bangtans new world tour is coming up in a few months and their schedule is becoming chaotic. To help keep thi... More

Going Crazy
Rough Morning
Taking Notes
Fan Meeting PT 1
Fan Meeting Pt 2
Taking the Blame
Tired
Surprising Awakening
Feisty One
Sunset Views
First Truth
Blissful Morning
A-N-X-I-E-T-Y
Beautifully Bruised
Meeting the Family
The Truth will come to light
The Rain will Fall
The Truth Comes to Light
Sweaters
Laughter is the Best Medicine
Run
Not Real
Trust
Let me In
Confrontation or Hide and seek?
Promises
Home
Get Ready
Blurry
update
Morning After
what's going on update
Mundane
Being Weird
What do you say?
The Sky awaits
Holding You Close

A Long Day

4.2K 111 68
By SugaDipiT

It was 4 in the morning and you were sat on the edge of the hotel bed looking through social media, you had recently made your first account and could barely navigate it having never used them previously, but somehow you managed to work out how to get to the trending page on twitter.

#5 - JinsnewGirlfriend

#7- btsmysterygirl

8#- givebackkookiesthings

You furrowed your brow clicking on the first one almost dropping your phone seeing a photo of yourself being ushered outside with Jin's arm around your shoulder. [how did they find out where they were staying] you thought scrolling down to see the various comments

Sugababy: who is this girl and why is she that close to our Oppa?

YoucanKOOKonmeallday: what is she wearing? is she five?

onceyouJIMINyoucantJIMOUT: is this the same girl who was caught taking Kookies things at yesterdays concert?

You sighed reading the last one coming out of the tag and going to the next

You went through and it was filled with tabloid articles claiming there was a dating scandal going on in the group, you had to give them credit for re-releasing photos from the last time you had been caught on camera, and then now. Obviously they no longer believed what excuse Yoongi had given them previously.

The things they tried to write made you laugh, "the mystery girl secretly dating one of BTS"

"mystery girl spotted leaving hotel with Jin of BTS"

You went into the last trending tag noticing the photos of you running on stage holding Jungkook's art materials he left behind. You guessed those girls really didn't like seeing you holding his stuff and uploaded it.

You locked your phone throwing yourself back on the bed, your feet dangling off the edge staring at the ceiling when you heard a knock [could that be hotel staff, its only four why would anyone be up?] you thought sitting up and strolling over to the door.

Hoseok: Morning Y/N/N-ah!

He chirped happily as if it wasn't an extremely early hour

Y/N: Hobi Oppa? what are you doing up so early?

You asked leaning on the edge of the door as he flashed you his sunshine smile.

Hoseok: couldn't sleep, come for a walk with me?

He asked eagerly

Y/N: I'm not sure that's such a good idea Oppa...

You replied thinking of the photos that were uploaded, there was no way you were going to be able to leave peacefully this morning.

Hoseok's face dropped and he tilted his head to the side pouting

Hoseok: why? don't you want to spend time with me?

He asked solemnly

Y/N: no no of course I want to spend time with you.. perhaps you should check uh whats it called.....twitter

You felt stupid for a moment, growing up in farmland you never had a need for things like this, you had barely been into the city so things like this were foreign.

Hobi's face contorted in confusion but pulled out his phone and almost dropped it laughing

Y/N: why are you laughing?

You whined playfully hitting him, he stopped you from hitting him again by grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer

Hoseok: should we upload a selfie, will they say we are dating then?

He joked and your eyes widened as big as saucers pushing him away

Y/N: Oppa!

You yelled shocked

Hoseok: okay but seriously, its not like we could have hidden you forever, if anything the longer you're hidden the bigger it'd end up snowballing later, don't worry the company is probably already organising a way to explain the situation, they are good at damage control, so please wont you come with me?

He asked again giving you puppy dog eyes, mouth curving into its signature heart shape

You sighed and smiled back

Y/N: fine but where are we going?

You asked giving in and letting him into your hotel room so you could begin getting ready

Hoseok: well I wanted to buy you something but I don't think anything will really be open at this hour, so hows coffee sound?

He said walking and sitting on the chair in your room as you began looking for something to wear. You really didn't bring anything casual so you just grabbed out what you were going to wear today opting for your nice slacks that would still look okay in the shoes Jin had gotten you.

Y/N: buy me something? I'm just going to change okay

You asked motioning to the bathroom closing the door behind you

Hoseok: mmhmm I want to get you some more clothes, Jin Hyung told me you don't have much!

He yelled from the other side of the door

Y/N: did he also tell you I told him not to buy anything? because I'm going to tell you the same thing!

You shouted back so that he heard you as you quickly began washing your face.

Hoseok: nonsense, hey what are your sizes?

He ignored your reply and you rolled your eyes ignoring him back.

Hoseok: don't worry I'll just check your suitcase!

He announced and you freaked out worrying he will find your prescription bottle in the bag that you'd moved to last night with the early morning tomorrow, you had put what you'd needed for today and tomorrow in a mini pill box so you didn't need to have it in your bag today.

You pulled open the door yelling for him to stop, grabbing his arm.

HOBI POV:

Hoseok froze when she grabbed him arm, he turned and felt his face turn as bright as a tomato in an instant, he looked away covering his eyes with the arm that wasn't being held.

Hoseok: uhm.... Y/N/N-ah you.. you. you may want to cover up.

He stammered, he heard a gasp and the grip on his arm disappeared and she bolted.

The blush on his cheeks wouldn't fade, every time he closed his eyes he saw her standing there, her slakes sitting around her waist hugging her hips nicely, but her button up was hanging open exposing her bra and chest area, hair hanging in messy waves down her shoulders.

Y/N: p-please don't go into my bag..

He heard her say

Hoseok: okay, then tell me what your sizes are. I'm not here to look at your undergarments I promise Y/N-ah

He answered, now realising how weird that may have sounded.

He felt a little relieved when he suddenly heard her giggle. His chest felt fuzzy and warm, they very rarely hear her laugh.

As he sat back down she yelled out the sizes and so he pulled up his phone and began looking through some online stores that were local and could pick up from store if he ordered online.

Satisfied having grabbed ten full outfits, four pairs of shoes and a bunch of random accessories he thought would look nice on her. [did I get too much? nah I would have gotten more but I'm not sure exactly what she likes] he thought to himself checking out.

Y.N: okay I'm ready shall we?

She asked reemerging from the bathroom, he definitely preferred her in a more casual look but she still looked gorgeous like this. Hoseok smiled at her putting his arm out for her to link with his and waited for her.

Y/N POV:

You chuckled stuffing your phone and wallet along with the hotel pass into one of your pockets and linking arms with Hoseok who waited for you.

Hoseok: lets go!

It had been a pleasant walk, the two of you stopping and grabbing some coffee from a small street vendor. Thankfully with it being such an early hour there didn't seem to be any fans camping out, at least none that you could see.

Y/N: you guys don't have to be there until later today seeing as rehearsals went so well yesterday, what do you plan on doing while I'm gone?

You asked as you strolled through a small park, the trees hiding the little bit of sun that was starting to shine through them.

Hoseok: hmm I don't we will probably just go shopping, what will you be doing?

He replied asking a question in return.

Y/N: I have a few tasks I have to do before the show to prepare for the next set of shows.

You replied thinking about the bits and pieces that needed to be prepared for the early morning drive

Hoseok: you work too much Y/N/N-ah

You turned to face him

Y/N: Oppa.. if I worked the way I think you all would want me to I don't think I'd be doing very much

You frowned

Y/N: I do enjoy doing this, I promise I do

You felt the need to reassure him, they seemed to worry about you overworking yourself and you were definitely grateful for it, it just was hard when you needed to work.

Hoseok: okay okay fine but promise me if it gets too much or if we get too annoying and too much to handle you'll tell us!

He begged stopping in the middle of the path now facing you

Y/N: I promise! now where should we go now?

You asked before sneezing, Hoseok chuckled

Hoseok: I think somewhere warm would be good for you Y/N/N-ah

He said pulling out his phone. You stood in silence for a while as he looked at something on his phone.

Hoseok: oh look this gallery is open early, shall we go there?

He asked showing you the name of the place on his phone. You nodded in agreement and he began following the directions on the phone.

It only seemed to be about a 15 minute walk, one which was filled with many many questions about yourself.

He asked you all those basic ones you tended to ask your new primary school friends when you first get to know each other

favourite colour? purple

favourite animal? birds

Birds? why birds? because they are so free

Favourite food? cotton candy

Favourite drink? Watermelon Juice!

Favourite genre? Fantasy

Music? yours

He blushed at that last one.

Y/N: why do you want to know all this?

You asked in between when he appeared to be thinking of more questions to ask

Hoseok: because I want to know everything about you?

He answered a bright smile showing

Hoseok: oh I've got some more!

He shouted excitedly before beginning to ask you more questions

Sports? oh I'm not sure, I've never really watched.. but I like playing basketball!

First job? newspaper delivery!

Hobbies? reading, drawing... I'm not really sure I've never put much thought into it

any boyfriends? nope

He seemed surprised to hear that and you hadn't a clue why

What do people normally ask? I don't know

You chuckled as he was once again in thought looking for more questions

Y/N: oh look we are here

You pulled him from his thoughts and he gasped before clapping excitedly.

You wandered through the warmth of the gallery making it feel all the more relaxing.

You were both quiet as you looked at the different pieces before you spotted a room full of giant furniture and had to suppress the urge to rush in.

Hoseok: mmm so that's more your style?

He said pointing towards the room you were looking towards, you blushed not realising how obvious you had been. You nodded your head and he grabbed your hand pulling you in.

Your eyes gleamed as you took in all the giant pieces, you hadn't even realised you'd walked under a giant table because you were looking at the ant statue that reached up to your knee.

Hoseok: say cheese!

You heard him say turning to see him holding his phone towards you, you were a little nervous not one to really take photos, posing as best as you could with a shy smile.

Hoseok: wah Daebak why are you so cute!

He awed as you turned around embarrassed.

Y/N: Oppaaaaa!!

You whined hiding your face in your hands

He just laughed harder snapping a photo of you in your flushed state running when you tried to stop him.

The remainder of the morning involved you slowly opening up and squealing at the giant things you could see, getting even more excited as you moved to the next room which was filled with tiny miniature version of things.

Y/N: IT'S SOO TINY!

You squealed observing the tiny kitchen

Hoseok: you have really childish taste Y/N/N-ah

He commented beside you, you frowned suddenly feeling really small.

Hoseok: ah I didn't mean like that, I just meant its really innocent, its a good thing.. it was meant to be a compliment

He answered sheepishly looking around the room avoiding eye contact.

Y/N: oh, okay.

You pressed your lips together trying not to smile to much at his somewhat odd compliment.

Hoseok: we could probably get breakfast now Y/N/N-ah should we go?

He asked and you nodded your head following him towards the exit.

You'd grabbed breakfast and was heading back to the hotel when you spotted the group of girls that were surrounding the entrance.

FAN1: LOOK THERE'S J-HOPE OPPA, IS THAT THE MYSTERY GIRL?

The young teenager screamed alerting the whole group, you felt Hoseok freeze and grab hold of you

Hoseok: when I tell you to run, run like you've never run before

He whispered eyeing what the fans where going to do.

You watched as the crowd turned and in a moment came bolting your way, your body grew stiff as you watched them approach at an alarming pace

Hoseok :RUN!

He said pushing you to run up the opposite street instead of towards the entrance.

You hadn't moved when he started to run up the street

HOBI POV:

Hoseok began running not wishing to be bombarded by fans, he loved them he did but sometimes it could get scary when they are all over the top of you.

Hoseok: are you okay Y/N-ah? he asked turning to where he thought she was, only she wasn't.

He turned back and she was still standing there frozen in place.

He rushed back grabbing hold of her hand pulling her along a slight yelp coming from the girl as she was forced from her spot.

Hoseok: quick this way!

He shouted pulling her along looking for somewhere for them to hide.

He felt like he had been running for ages, his legs hurt and his chest burnt with each breath, he breathed in deep trying to fill his lungs up as he stood in the alley way they'd slipped into hiding behind a large rubbish shoot container

He was about to poke his head out when he felt himself forced against the brick wall of the building beside him

Y/N: shh

He heard her whisper standing very close almost pressing against him he was about to ask why when he watched the group of girls rush passed.

Y/N: okay I think they are gone

She huffed out stepping back and Hoseok felt himself inhale for the first time since she had pushed him against the wall.

Hoseok: let. let me call the others, Jin Hyung could come get us!

He suggested pulling out his phone.

The two of them sat leaning against the brick wall waiting for Jin to come collect them, he was a little grumpy that he was woken at such an early hour considering they had no morning schedule, but seemed to change his attitude when he found out Y/N was with him.

Y/N POV:

You were staring at the floor watching as some ants passed along in a line just in front of your shoes when you heard foot steps approaching

Jin: the ants that entertaining Y/N/N-ah

The eldest smiled bending down so he was squatted in front of you

Hoseok: thank you for grabbing us Hyung!

Hoseok began to thank him standing up and heading towards the van that was parked just outside the alley entrance.

You looked up at Jin who was giving you one of the warmest smiles you'd ever seen.

Y/N: I'm so sorry for waking you Jinnie Oppa

You apologised and he shook his head

Jin: anything for you Y/N/N-ah

He said putting his hand out towards you

You placed yours in his and he helped pull you to standing

Jin: I'm glad you like the shoes, I'll get you more like them if you like

He commented looking at your feet

Y/N: you don't need to get me anymore, I'm afraid Hobi Oppa may have gone and bought me some things online.. thanks to you

You replied

Jin: me? why me? and no fair I should be the one getting you things

He first looked confused and then pouted, his plump bottom lip pushing forward

Y/N: careful if you stay like that your face will get stuck like that

You giggled and he smiled before pulling a pose

Jin: never! not with this world wide handsome face

Y/N: perhaps not

You agreed, he really was very good looking, you'd be lying to yourself if you didn't admit at least that.

The ride back to the hotel was quick and easy, more fans had gathered outside the entrance, thankfully they had the underground entrance where the car park was.

Hoseok: oh Y/N-ah is worried about what she found on twitter have you heard from the company at all?

You heard Hoseok ask as you hopped out of the van making your way across the car park.

Jin: oh yeah Joonie spoke to them, speaking of, Y/N/N DARRRLING WONT YOU COME HOLD MY HAND

You heard him tease and your face had to have been glowing right at that moment

Hoseok smacked Jin on the back

Hoseok: stop you are embarrassing her

Jin: its not everyday I have a dating scandal!

He announced loudly, and then whispered something to Hoseok which you couldn't catch

Y/N: whats going on?

You asked when he saw the cheeky smiles the two boys had

Jin: nothing dear now come on

He ushered you ahead linking your arm. You'll make sure to ask him about it later.

True to Hoseok's word the company called you not too long after reaching back to your hotel room.

Y/N: yes good morning Y/N speaking

BossMan: Good Morning Y/N-ssi Just thought I'd touch base regarding what I'm sure you are already aware of.

Y/N: Ne, I apologise for the inconvenience

BossMan: no need to apologise these things happen and it was bound to happen eventually, we will organise a statement to be released later today regarding your position, of course we will be leaving out the part where you reside with the members, we just need to know how much you are comfortable with the public knowing about you?

You thought for a moment, its confidential, they cant find that stuff out it'll be okay, I've got nothing else to hide

Y/N: I'm fine I have no issues with what the public know

You replied confidently.

BossMan: perfect well we will send through a copy of the statement just for you to have a quick check over before we release it, if you could make sure you reply to it as soon as you see it

He urged and of course you agreed before wishing him a good day.

You quickly stopped by each of the members rooms to ask them if there was anything they would need before you left because once you were gone you wouldn't see them until the show tonight and then it was on to the next destination.

Namjoon and Yoongi were the first to reassure you not to stress about the trends that were going around, that its nothing major and not the worst they've seen.

Jungkook apologised a billion times saying he either shouldn't have left behind the stuff or gone and got them himself, you reasoned with him that if you were face to face with the fans and they reacted the way they did imagine if it was him, it would have been chaos.

Jimin and Taehyung were constantly were in between giggling like children and seeming as if they were jealous the rumour wasn't about them.

Jin threw his hand around you each time you were in his presence, he seemed to think the dating rumour was hilarious, you on the other hand was a little overwhelmed, of all people to have a dating rumour with it had to be with one of the members of the most popular group which meant you would be a hot topic and a good target for press.

Hoseok begged you for permission to upload the photos he took of you after he found out that they were going to publicise who you were. You were fine with it as long as they weren't embarrassing ones. You'd never seen him cheer so much.

Its been three hours since you left the boys, and you had the worst headache, you'd been from meeting to meeting, be it the stage directors to get the basic run through for the next stage with it being a different shape which meant it would be slightly different, next was the clothes stylists, you'd noticed some of the small issues with outfits that they struggled with removing to get into the next behind the scenes and was wondering if there was anyway for them to improve that.

You did manage to bump into that sweet Stylist from yesterday

Sejin: Y/N-SSI!

She squealed rushing over to you

Y/N: oh Hello Sejin Unnie, what are you doing here so early?

You asked confused seeing as the makeup/hair stylists weren't scheduled to arrive until 4pm

Sejin: a little birdy told me you would be here alone all day

She smiled head tilted, her neat black bob bouncing as she moved.

Y/N: which one?

You knew it had to be one of the seven boys that seemed to have more interest in your job right now than the free time they had.

Sejin: Who said it was one?

She winked

Sejin: AAANNNYWAY, seeing as you seem to be finally having a break, can I do your hair and makeup?

She asked rocking on her feet.

Y/N: ah, are you sure? I still need to go over some emails.

You responded and she gave you a look, a look of "test me"

Sejin: I have had to put make up and straighten the hair of Taehyung-ssi's while hes been half asleep or busy playing something, I can handle you answering a few emails.

She announced and you smiled laughing quietly.

Sejin: so will you let me pleeeaaaseee!

She begged and you agreed wishing you had covered your ears not prepared for the excited squeal she let out.

You had received the email about them going public with your position while Sejin was busy working on your hair

Sejin: so you nervous about going public?

She asked

Y/N: not really, should I be?

You replied with another question

Sejin: I honestly don't know, we are always blurred out in Unnie's Bangtan bombs when she films so they know of us but not really?, but you're going full public so they'll see your face and everything, Army is generally amazing but you know there are always those that get a little too into it..

She explained and you took in what she said.

Y/N: I don't think I really care what people think I look like, as long as it doesn't cause issues for the boys I'm okay, sort of hard to hide when you are with them practically 24/7

You joked and she nodded agreeing

She really took her time on you, you turning your face whenever she asked as you went over the last few emails

Sejin: I'M DONE!

She announced stepping back from you and turning you towards the mirror. You were in awe, its not like you've NEVER done yourself up, but you didn't have any really good makeup and didn't really know how to use it properly. Your hair always ended up in a neat bun for fancy events, so looking at you with your face looking flawless and your hair in sweet curls that sat just below your shoulders was quite a shock

Y/N: wow Unnie you are amazing!

You gushed moving closer to the mirror to get a better look.

Sejin: no you are just easy to work with, your face is perfect!

She replied and you blushed

Sejin: maybe I should leave out the blush next time

She giggled and you blushed harder giggling with her.

Sejin: can we take a photo together?

She asked and you nodded smiling softly as she aimed her phone at the two of you

She began preparing her work zone seeing as she was early anyway when you asked her something

Y/N: Uhm Unnie, what.. what kind of clothes do you think would suit me?

You asked shyly and its like her eyes were lit up with tiny fires

Sejin: oh this will be fun!

She said smirking

Seeing as you had nothing left for the afternoon at least not until the boys actually turned up she sat with you looking for some nice outfits online that she believed would look nice, you had a whole cart full of different styles she suggested would suit your skin tone and body type and suggested you use this as reference when you go into a store to buy some.

You were in the middle of thanking her a billion times when you heard chatter from behind you

Sejin: oh Good evening, you guys are early aren't you?

Sejin said from in front of you and when you turned you watched the seven of them slowly enter the dressing room.

Taehyng: Sejin Noona have you seen Y/N Noona?!

He shouted rushing passed the boys bowing to you as if you weren't who you were

She chuckled and you stood there confused

Sejin: I know I work wonders but she still looks like herself Taehyung-ssi

She said pointing towards you, Taehyung's jaw dropped when he saw you

Taehyung: No..noona? is that really you.

He asked beginning to circle you

Y/N: Stop it Tae-ah

You whined grabbing him as he went to circle you once more.

Jin: Yah leave my girlfriend alone!

Jin yelled pulled you away from Taehyung

Namjoon: are you still teasing her?

Namjoon asked as he put down the bag he was carrying

Hoseok: Hyung has been doing it since he saw her this morning, I don't think he'll stop until the rumour dies down.

He replied before then taking you from Jin who protested loudly. You were starting to get whiplash

Hoseok: Y/N/N-ah here this is for you.

He said pointing to the four bags he had placed on the floor when he had walked in

Y/N: what? what do you mean for me?

You asked giving Hoseok a confused look.

Hoseok: I mean everything in those four bags is yours, some of the things weren't ready and so I had them delivered to the hotel we will be at tomorrow, but here Surprise!

He explained

Y/N: Hobi Oppa! why!

You gasped

Hoseok: because I can, I have more money than I need, and as much as this look is nice, I cant not want to dress you in things that'll actually suit you.

He said motioning the outfit you were wearing, it was something you'd owned for years and it probably didn't fit the best anymore seeing as you had obviously grown and matured more.

Hoseok: can I choose something that'll go with how Sejin-ssi styled you?

He asked looking at you with determination

Jimin: Only if I can help

Jimin announced coming up behind the two of you.

Hoseok: Fine but nothing too revealing

He warned

Jungkook: Hyung he could only choose something revealing if you actually bought her something revealing

The youngest teased bumping you slightly so you would turn to look at him, he waved at you his cheeks a slight pink as he observed you.

Hoseok seemed to freeze and turn an even darker shade than Jungkook was

Hoseok: I.. I didn't. they aren't..

He stuttered

Yoongi: Hobi-ah calm down you showed me what you got and the only thing that can be classed as "REVEALING" is that one dress

He mentioned as he threw himself on the lounge towards the back of the room.

Sejin: excuse me wheres my present

She fake pouted and Taehyung who hadn't moved from his previous spot seemingly still in shock turned towards her

Taehyung: Noona I am your present

He flashed his boxy smile and the girl cackled smacking Taehyung who chuckled, his smile growing wider.

Sejin: okay well now that you guys are here I leave her in your hands I am going to go eat before the real deal begins!

She announced waving you all good bye as she left the room.

Y/N: so why are you all here this early?

You asked as Hoseok and Jimin started rummaging through the bags looking for something they could dress you in.

Jin: my princess we had to come and see you, the day was too long without you!

He answered with great enthusiasm

Namjoon: no we just finished shopping early and had nothing left to do so we came

Namjoon corrected

Yoongi: the way ya'll are lying..

You heard Yoongi murmur from from his spot on the lounge

Y/N: who's lying Oppa?

You asked and he seemed caught off guard that you heard him

Yoongi: what? who said that surely not me, you're going crazy from being alone all day

He answered turning away from you covering the lower half of his face with the face mask he had sitting on his chin.

Taehyung grumbled something about exposing them before joining the mess that had turned into the maknae's and Hoseok fighting over what he had bought you.

You stood there a little awkwardly when your phone buzzed, the moment you pulled it out you could see the reminder to take you anti anxiety medication and you really didn't want to do it in front of them.

You bit your lip looking for an opening to slip from the room when Namjoon called you

Namjoon: Hey Y/N-ah do you happen to have the stage direction portfolio for the next venue?

He said but seemed to be urging you his eyes flicking between you and the door. He must have noticed your unease.

Y/N: oh yeah its just out in the front seats...

You said trying to find a place that sounds believable.

Namjoon: cool I'll come with you to get it!

He answered ushering you out of the room fast.

Hoseok: don't go too far we've almost got something chosen!

He yelled as Namjoon closed the door separating the six of them from the two of you.

Y/N: thanks..

You said quietly as you walked together in the still empty hall way.

Namjoon: nah its fine, but do you think you'll end up telling them, it must be hard hiding it right?

He asked walking with you as you went in search of a vending machine you could get a drink from,

Y/N: do.. do you think they'll think differently of me if I tell them?

You asked

Namjoon: nah, you and me both will probably get a lot of questions though?

He chuckled

Jin: what kind of questions?

You both turned your head hearing the eldest speak from behind you

Jin: should..should I not be making jokes about the rumour Joonie?

He asked looking very seriously

You felt terrified, neither of you had even noticed that someone was following you, what if it wasn't one of the members.

Namjoon hadn't answered and was looking at you to see what you were going to do

Jin: I guess so..

He answered his own question but you yelled out stopping him

Y/N: NO!.. I mean no.. its not that Oppa I promise.. I needed to take my... medication and Namjoon Oppa was the only one who knew about it...

You replied and Jin's face furrowed but you heard an odd noise come from Namjoon

Namjoon: I guess now would be a bad time to tell you that Kookie also knows?

He said avoiding eye contact as he scratched the back of his neck

Y/N: you.. you told him?

You asked in disbelief

Namjoon: no way! I wouldn't, actually it was Kookie who found them in your bag to be honest, he just asked me to translate, he was just worried you were sick..

He explained and you felt yourself relax hearing that he wasn't abusing your trust, but now you felt bad that Jungkook was probably being left in the dark.

Y/N: I guess I'm not getting much of a choice but to come clean huh?

You spoke up looking at Namjoon

Namjoon: guess not

He chuckled

Jin: okay I'm confused! you two AREN'T dating! YOU are on some medication and JUNGKOOK was the one to find it first?

He looked like he'd gone on a roller coaster and was trying to catch his body up with his head.

Namjoon full on cackled

Namjoon: no Hyung we aren't dating you can go back to your daydream

Jin: oh shush you, don't pretend you aren't thinking it yourself

He retorted smirking as Namjoon seemed to choke on air.

Y/N: yes to all of that Oppa..

You replied honestly for him

Jin: are you really sick Y/N?

He asked appearing really worried now taking hold of your hands

You chuckled and he seemed taken aback by that

Y/N: no I'm not sick, I just need help sometimes. Perhaps I better tell everyone together?

You explained and Jin nodded as Namjoon stood beside you

Jin: are you going to grab the stage portfolio?

He asked as the two of you began heading back empty handed

You looked at Namjoon who was mirroring your face as you both tried to hold in your laughter

Jin: you weren't getting anything were you?

He asked noticing the looks you were giving each other

You shook your head

Y/N: no but I do need a drink

You replied

Now back in the waiting room you were bombarded by Hoseok who was holding an array of clothing pieces trying to hold them against you

Y/N: Hobi Oppa, can.. can you wait a moment

You really needed to get it off your chest now while you still felt like you could

He gave you an odd look but backed up regardless as Namjoon and Jin walked to sit on the lounge.

Y/N: I.. I have something I feel you should know..

You announced gaining attention of the whole room.

Taehyung: whats wrong Noona?

He asked worried.

You could already feel your hands shaking ,you hadn't taken the medication too worried about having to actually tell them that you'd practically forgotten about it somehow.

Y/N: I.. I am. I have..

You weren't sure how to say it and could feel yourself start to panic, you looked at Namjoon your eyes begging for help.

He rushed over to you fumbling with the water bottle you had grabbed trying to open the cap

Namjoon: where is it? where did you put it?

He asked managing to get the lid off finally, putting it onto the floor knocking it over spilling some on the floor

Y/N: my.. my pocket

You answered breathing rapidly as you pushed your hands against the fabric of your jacket trying to find the opening of your pocket

Namjoon pushed your hand out of the way and slipping his hand in pulling out the small container opening it and putting one of the little white pills in your palm grabbing the water again handing it to you

Namjoon: remember deep breaths I'll do the talking you just calm down

He said and you nodded placing the pill on your tongue and washing it back with the cool water.

You could feel the eyes on you as you sat there at some point having dropped to the floor when Namjoon came to help you

You followed Namjoons guide for you to slow your breathing before he began to speak

Namjoon: right, Y/N-ah suffers with anxiety attacks, if that wasn't obvious, shes on medication for it. Shes worried you'll think differently of her so can you tell her as I have myself that you wont

He explained and the members all but rushed towards you.

Jungkook: Noona you don't need to be scared about that we will always help you!

He answered

Jimin and Taehyung had you in a death grip hug squishing you between them.

Yoongi: you know you're not the only one that struggles with this type of stuff, its not abnormal, a good amount of society suffers with anxiety, you can talk to us whenever okay

He said, his voice sounded like he didn't seem to give two thoughts about it, but if you looked at him and felt the ways his eyes trailed yours you could tell he was just as worried about you if not more than the others.

Hoseok: I'll make sure you are always happy!

He announced squishing your cheeks making you smile, though you couldn't really tell as your lips were pushed out.

Jin: well at least its not what I thought, otherwise this would have been awkward

He chuckled embarrassed at his previous assumptions

Namjoon: okay okay, give her some space please

The leader said ushering everyone back and extending a hand out to you

Y/N: thank you

You whispered eyes only on his, still not quite ready to give everyone your attention just yet.

He smiled at you warmly as he grabbed the clothes out of Hoseok's arms that had grabbed them back off the lounge he had placed them.

Namjoon: here go put these on and and take some time to relax, if you need me.. or one of us call us straight away okay.

You nodded taking the clothes he handed you and left the room.

BANGTAN POV:

Namjoon knows he shouldn't but couldn't help but feel important right now, the way she relied on him made him feel really needed. It wouldn't be the first time his members relied on him for assistance, and he knew it wasn't all because he was the leader of the group, but for someone he hadn't spent nearly every waking moment with, someone who grew to trust him so fast it felt good

Jin: so how long have you known?

Jin asked wanting to know how long she had kept the secret and why she chose Namjoon

Jungkook: actually he only found out because of me...

The youngest admitted and the rest looked confused except Namjoon and Jin who obviously had just heard about this in the hallway.

Namjoon: don't blame Kookie okay, he just happened to find the bottle in her bag, it was in english and he asked me to translate it, he thought she was sick.

He explained.

Namjoon: and it only happened yesterday so you aren't too far behind us don't worry

He added on.

Jimin watched the door she had left from earlier and bit his lip

Jimin: shes going to be alright right?

He asked no one in particular

Yoongi: I'm still standing aren't I?

He answered patting the younger one on the back

The room was quiet for a bit, most surfing their phones or warming up their bodies for the fast approaching concert just a few hours away.

If you thought it was quiet before now was even quieter, you could have hear a pin drop when Y/N reentered in the outfit that Hobi had bought for her.

Y/N: wha..what does it look bad?

She asked nervously

Y/N: I'm. I'm just gonna go change ba-

BANGTAN: NO!

They cut her off

She stood there awkwardly flattening out the sweet pleated floral skirt that sat slim on her waist accompanied by a nice brown belt. A simple white shirt was tucked in and topped with a grey coat to finish the look.

Y/N: oh.. uhm is.. is it okay?

She spoke quietly her eyes bouncing around as she seemed unsure whether the give any of them eye contact.

Jungkook like the morning prior was shook seeing the way she was, she seemed like a different person when she was dressed up or dressed casual compared to her business look.

Hobi: WOW DAEBAK!

He was awestruck seeing the way she looked, he knew he had style but apart from giving his opinions on his sisters designs he didn't really look into female clothes very much.

Jimin ran over to her making her step back, the curls bouncing with each step.

Jimin: you look stunning!

He spoke excitedly

Taehyung: no way this is not Y/N Noona! where has she gone, what did you do with her

He said pretending to search high and low for her

Namjoon felt his chest squeeze when he heard a laugh he'd never heard before, it was one of those genuine happy laughs

Y/N: Tae-ahh!

She pouted bending so her face was inches from Taehyung's

Y/N: I'm right here silly

She stuck her tongue out at him and any one there would tell you the same thing, that it was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. No little puppy or fluffy duckling could beat it.

Yoongi clapped his hands slowly

Yoongi: you look really nice Y/N-ah you.. you should definitely dress like this more

He wanted to sound confident when he spoke but he always felt a little uneasy giving out compliments, he just wasn't good at it, at least to himself he thought he wasn't.

Jin: okay okay make way, let me get to my princess!

the eldest announced pushing the boys away softly looking at them like he was royalty about to ask the princess for a dance at the ball.

He grabbed her hand and twirled her, the skirt floating up just a little bit.

Jin: you look fit for a ball! careful don't drop it!

He joked dipping her suddenly making her yelp before he let out his loud recognisable laugh.

She clung tightly onto his sleeves as he pulled her back to standing

Y/N: oppaaaaaa!!!!

She whined

Sejin: OH MY GOD GIRL LOOK AT YOU!

Jin looked behind her noticing the stylist that has taken an interest in Y/N come over, he pouted knowing he was about to lose Y/N's attention.

And indeed he did as the stylist ripped Y/N from his arms gawking at her outfit

The boys all seemed to pout in some way showing there disdain for while their very kind, stylist taking away her attention

Y/N: Unnie! you're making me dizzy

She chuckled as Sejin spun her around and around making Y/N wobble on the spot.

Sejin: come on lets go take some photos before it gets too dark, SORRY BOYS I'M STEALING HER.

She announced pulling her from the room.

Jimin: your stylist is stealing her from us!

Jimin pouted plopping himself onto the seat beside Yoongi and Taehyung stood open mouth at Jimin's comment.

Taehyung: yah its not my fault!

He argued

Namjoon: let her have some fun..

He said though he was also a little disappointed she was gone.

Y/N POV:

It was a while before you finally managed to get away from Sejin, you thought she was absolutely lovely, the first female friend you've made but you were itching to go back to the boys, one it was your job as their personal assistant to be by their side, but they made you feel calm and grounded.

Jimin: oh Noona you're back! I wasn't even sure if you were still at the venue anymore!

He said as you reentered the waiting room to find only Hoseok and Jimin inside

Y/N: I'm so sorry! she just wouldn't let me go! where is everyone?

You apologised noticing how empty the room was, Hoseok had earphones in and was dancing in the empty space that they'd somehow created while you were gone.

Jimin: Tae and Kookie decided to go for a walk around the venue, and the Hyung's went to grab food, oh except Yoongi Hyung hes just gone to the bathroom, Hobi Hyung is going over some of the moves with him before we have to start getting ready

He explained

Y/N: really? I should be the one getting you guys dinner.. I, I'm doing a really bad job

You looked at your feet feeling like you'd let them down.

Jimin: nonsense I'm just happy to see you smiling so brightly

He replied putting an arm around your waist and pulling you into the room more.

Hoseok must have noticed the extra movement and looked towards you

Hoseok: OH Y/N/N-AH YOU'RE BACK!

He yelled and you winced at the loudness and Jimin yelled back

Jimin: TAKE YOUR EARPHONES OUT !

He blushed before pulling the earphones out

Hoseok: sorry! have fun Y/N/N-ah? I hope I get to see some of those photos!

You nodded smiling before taking a seat.

Like the previous night, as the event began the venue became loud and hectic, staff and crew rushing about, the members doing their best to make their jobs easier and performing like their hearts depended upon it.

You bopped along to the music coming and standing by the side to watch on occasion when there seemed to be room, fetching extra bottles when they grew low, people seemed to be calling you here, there and everywhere tonight, it seemed a few staff members had called in sick and needed the extra hand last minute, which of course you obliged, but by the time you got back to the hotel you collapsed into bed glad the long day was actually finally over.

You triple checked your alarm was on for the early morning before finally falling into a comfortable much needed sleep, you hadn't even bothered to check the tags to see how the public had reacted to your position becoming public knowledge.

(A/N: I'm sorry, so so so very sorry that it took me THIS long to update this story, I felt like I was going to have a break down, I got barely 1k words into the chapter and completely blanked and every time I tried to write I just couldn't get anything out or I'd hate what I'd write and delete it, hence why I wrote such an extra long chapter to make up for it. Talk about bad writers block. Some things I wanted to address. I CANT BELIEVE I CALLED THE STYLIST THE SAME NAME AS THEIR MANAGER, I'll probably just have to address it later as a joke about them having the same name at some point HAHA..... also can I cringe anymore for choosing the Twitter handles.... and lastly BOSSMAN is the only thing I could think of in that moment and I couldn't be bothered trying to think of a name I would probably forget anyway!, okay now that that is all off my chest, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and I cant express how thankful I am for you guys reading, You guys are the best! BORAHAE I love you guys!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 425 23
'The Bangtan Boys', as they call themselves, enter university life one after the other. Everything was seemingly right until the last of them, Jeon J...
148K 4.6K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...
481 58 17
Min Yoongi, a waiter thats barely getting by, suddenly meets with a massive change in his life that pushes him to do something drastic. What happens...
57.1K 2.5K 51
You get the chance to start over with a dream job opportunity. Will life in a new country, working for the biggest K-Pop group in the world be all ev...