Alpha's Got A Dirty LITTLE Se...

By BoredNHyperBadCombo

Never had I thought I would be the mate of the strongest alpha in the world and don’t think anyone else did e... More

Alpha's Got A Dirty LITTLE Secret (BoyxBoy)
Rejected
bi-polar
Welcome Party
What the HELL
Mating
Rejecter got rejected
Oh Crap
You're Mine!!
Working it out
Confession Maybe?
I'm Sorry Lane
What Should Lane's Mate Be
Well Sh*t This is Gonna Be Fun
True Mates
Finally
It begins
Wolf & War
Explanation
Dragon past
The Past Ancient One
AND IM BACK

New Guy

21.1K 694 38
By BoredNHyperBadCombo

 Hey Readers thank you so much for helping my pick what lanes mate was gonna be. It helped so much and i hope had fun doing it. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE ONE WHO WON MystingCloud

*Lane’s POV*

            I stormed out of Ash’s house with tears falling down my face. Whipped them roughly on my sleeve as I got into my car. I slammed my car door behind me and shoved the key into the ignition before puling out of the driveway. I know it was a good idea to drive when I was upset because I always seemed to drive fast and pull risky moves on the road, but I didn’t care it made me feel better. Nothing bad happened every time I did so why would this time be any different right? I turned down a dirt road that led me to a place that always seem to calm me down. I smirk slightly when no one else was on the road or so I thought. I gunned the gas and went at least 100 miles per hour.

Half way down the road I didn’t see the guy standing in the middle of the road before it was to late. I hit the guy but it was like hitting a brick wall, making my car go out of control and into the ditch. I groaned in pain and looked out m used to be windshield, all I could see was smoke coming from my engine.

“Hey kid? Kid! Are you alright?” Someone asked from the driver side. I didn’t even hear the person open the door. I looked over at the guy and got lost in his golden eyes. He had shaggy black hair and had a very broad built. I licked my dry lips so I could speak but what came out was a hiss of air as a sharp pain moved up from shoulder all the way up to my head. The guy sighed frustrated and carefully picked up my limp body. I groaned and glared up at him. I was not the type to be carried and I was not going to let this sexy beast carry me. I wiggled in his arms, trying to make him let me go but he tightened his grip making my yelp.

 “You’re going to stay in my arms so I can take you to the hospital and if you keep moving you’ll hurt even more.” He grumbled as he started walking down the dirt road with me I n his arms. I sighed and just stayed, not like I had a choice or anything. “What is your name kid?” the guy asked.

 “My names…Lane” I said slowly as my eyes started to feel extremely heavy. “What is your name?” The guy snorted at my question and continued walking. My eyes then finally closed into a deep painful slumber.

*Next Morning*

*Mystery guy POV*

            I Sat in the chair that was up against the wall of the hospital room with my mate lying in the hospital bed. It’s funny how something so tragic as a car crash could bring something so great. I smirked, as I looked at my mates very well built body. You could tell just by his looks he was a very dominant character but that will change. With me he will just melt in the palm of my hand. The body stirred grabbing my attention back to Lane such a sexy name just like mine. ;)

“W-where am I?” Lane asked, looking around the room until his eyes landed on me. I smirked at the boy and stood from the chair, walking over to his bed.

“You’re in what’s called a hospital because you crashed your vehicle late last night Lane.” Lane looked at me confused until realization hit him. “You’re the one that brought me here aren’t you?”

“Yes, yes I did. Oh and my names Shalen”............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.3K 34
I never truly believed what I heard at such a young age was true. There was nothing that stopped me from wanting to find out what had happened. I wan...
881K 19.7K 38
I was being given away to alpha's of another pack i look up to see who i was being given to. As soon as i look up at them ,they growl and grab me 'MA...
3K 201 22
A couple weeks before my wedding some woman I've never met texted me out of the blue saying that she was going to be taking my place as the bride. Wh...
5 0 14
Many secrets are yet to be revealed. Read, imagine, and feed your thoughts! Xoxo! 💋