he fucked me with a toothbrus...

By fjlthythcts

Jungkook was at his brothers house party, where he met Taehyung. They were both drunk and got a little carrie... More

1
2
3
4

hi

8.3K 110 13
By fjlthythcts

just wanted to say thank you for reading this book (again). it's been 2 years since i released it and there have been so many times where i wanted to delete it because i SWEAR it's so cursed lmaoaoaooa okay but anyways i heard that people are reccomending this trash, and that got me feeling some typa way and i am so happy i'm making y'all laugh :') the comments on the book are great btw, so i'll keep replying to them. idk if i should write another book as i haven't got any inspiration... (pls reccomend ideas if you have any) okay, i think that's all i gotta say.

thank you, loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
161K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...