š€š„š„ š“š”šžš¬šž š˜šžššš«š¬...

By lovelivelife128

š‚š”ššš«š„šØš­š­šž š…šØš«š›šžš¬ š”ššš¬ š šØš§šž š­š”š«šØš®š š” šš š„šØš­ š¢š§ š­š”šž š©ššš¬š­ š­š°šžš§š­š² š²... More

š’„š’‚š’”š’•
š’‘š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•
š’†š’™š’•š’†š’š’…š’†š’… š’”š’–š’Žš’Žš’‚š’“š’š
š’‚š’†š’”š’•š’‰š’†š’•š’Šš’„š’”
š’ˆš’“š’‚š’‘š’‰š’Šš’„ š’ˆš’‚š’š’š’†š’“š’š
š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’”š’Šš’™
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’†š’
š’†š’š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’
š’š’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’š š’•š’˜š’
ļæ¼ļ漚’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š™©š™¬š™¤
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“

10.6K 302 122
By lovelivelife128

˟˟˟˟

Klaus was having an average Saturday afternoon, his brothers and Hayley were at home with him, while his sisters and sister in law were out shopping and his littlest wolf was out with the little siphoners.

The last thing Klaus expected was for the Forbes twins to knock on his door. "Hello love." He said perplexed.

"Yeah I know." Caroline rolled her eyes when she notices the gushy lovey look he was making towards her older sister. "Hi." Charlotte breathed, of course he was the one to open the door.

"Sorry for the unexpected visit but we need to see Freya. Is she home? It's kind of urgent." Klaus could see the desperation on her face and nodded. "I'll give her a call. They're meant to be coming back soon anyways."

He opened the door wider for the two to walk in and lead them to the living room. "Drink?" He offered. Caroline looked at him weird and was about to decline when Charlotte nodded with a wide eyes.

She needed a drink . . . or ten if she wants to get through this.

He poured her out bourbon in a crystal glass. "Thank you." Charlotte took small sips as the three sat in a very, very awkward silence.

"Klaus, who was at the door?" Hayley yelled, walking down the stairs. "Must you yell? You live in a house filled with vampires who have supernatural hearing." Kol groaned.

The two walked in the living room and had two completely different; while Kol's eyes lit up, Hayley had a sheepish smile, allowing Kol to move ahead of her. The brunet originals skipped to Charlotte and engulfed her into a bear hug. "Charly, Charlie!" Kol smiled hearing her giggles, swinging her left to right. "How are you darling?"

"I'd be a lot better when my two feet are on the ground."

"My apologies." He said loudly, looking behind her with a smirk. "What's with this lovely surprise visit." He hung his arm around her neck and offered a smile to Caroline.

"I need to speak to ~ well, at this point anyone with experience . . . such as you. Kol you were a witch before you turned into a vampire, right?" He nodded dumbly. Charlotte exchanged looks with her sister and after she nodded, the older Forbes turned back to the younger Mikaelson.

"Wait, if Freya is coming back now then, I'd like to ask you both at the same time." When Kol gave her a look, she shrugged. "For my mental health."

"Speaking of my mental health, if it's alright; I'd like to speak to you two." Charlotte suddenly turned to Klaus and Hayley who looked as surprise as everyone else in the room. "Of course we can." The female hybrid said.

"Clear it people, get out." Charlotte nodded to the door and giggled when she heard Kol scoffing. "Darling, this is my house."

"Darling, if you don't leave in two seconds, I'm going to kick your arse back to hell." She mocked his British accent. "Besides, don't act as if you two aren't going upstairs just to eavesdrop on us."

"Oh, I love it when you know us so well." Kol had no shame in admitting that, he looped his arms through Caroline's and skipped to the door. "That's an interesting threesome I never thought of." He mumbled to Care as they left.

"Heard that!" She shouted.

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

"No yo- OW, Caroline!"

Charlotte giggled hearing the loud smack that Caroline hit Kol with, she turned and locked eyes with the amused pair who was standing patiently behind her. "Sorry." She gave them an awkward smile.

The last time the three were in this room together, things fucked up.

The trio stayed in an uncomfortable silence that made her snap. "Okay! That is exactly what I don't want!" She threw her hands up in frustration as the hybrid duo looked at her in amusement and confusion.

"Excuse me?" Hayley asked rhetorically.

"That." Charlotte waved her hand. "That awkward silence that happens whenever I'm in a room with one of you and then when the three of us is in the same room, I feel like I'm drowning in it."

When she saw that the two were going to stay silence, she sighed and plopped herself down on the couch. "Listen, I get we're suppose to have this bad blood between us but I'd actually like to walk in the same room as you guys and not feel like ripping my hair out."

Hayley sighed dropping down on the space next to the blonde while Klaus got two more glasses and refilled Charlotte's one. "Right, if we're doing this, we are going to need this."

"Okay, well I'd like to say how sorry I a-"

"That's exactly what I don't want!" Charlotte interrupts. "I mean, I appreciate the gesture but c'mon guys, you should know me enough to know that I never hold grudges." She empathised, pointing at Klaus who was staring intently at her. "This is the only thing I have left to do before I get to close this chapter of my life ~ I forgive you."

The look on Hayley and Klaus's face was something that Charlotte could never forget, it was hilarious watching the original hybrid and the brunette hybrid so shell shocked. "Wh-what?" Hayley stutters as Klaus keep his eyes locked on the vampire.

The blonde nodded. "Yeah. Look we can talk about this later on but I'm freaking out about something and I just needed to know that I at least said it to you guys so it can be out of our way."

"That means more to me than you'll ever know." The blond hybrid thanked, he looked at her with awe in his eyes as disbelief filled his body, his luscious red lip parted.

Hayley cleared her throat to stop her baby daddy from looking like a creep. Charlotte gave Hayley a small smile before shaking her head. "But before anything, I have been waiting to do this for a while, so I'm just gonna . . ." She trailed, standing up as Hayley nodded her head, confused.

Charlotte stood up, taking a few steps towards the uncertain hybrid, innocently smiling at him, they stared at each other with an intense gaze, the ocean meeting the forest properly for the first time in a decade. However, that only lasted for a few moments before the blonde drew her arm back and swung her tight fist directly into Klaus's nose, sighing when she heard him groan in pain. "I've been wanting to do that for years."

She took a few steps back and plopped back down next to Hayley whose eyes were widened and looked like she was trying to hide her laughter. "So, is it a witch thing or can we help too?" She asked, changing the subject. Believe it or not Hayley had been waiting for this day forever, she always heard of the charismatic Charlotte from Rebekah, Kol and Elijah, they told her stories which filled the mother with guilt.

"At this point, it's a if anyone knows anything." Charlotte tried to say in a lighter tone. "Well, it's a good thing that my sister has arrived then." The original said, his hand wiping his bloody nose, eyes looking at the door where he could hear laughter.

A few moments later the door opened and three chatty ladies walked in, arms filled with shopping bags but when the youngest Mikaelson notice her boss sitting next to two people she'd least expect, she nudged the other two who paused their conversation.

"Hey guys . . . I need your help."

˟˟˟˟

This was an odd one to write, I don't want her to have a long conversation with Klaus and Hayley because I feel like she'd be more concerned about the merge than them two but she wanted to start somewhere so here it is!!!

I know some people are going to disagree with Char forgiving them but they'll have a proper conversation soon, I mean it has been forty chapters 😂

This is future me (I guess🤷🏻‍♀️) I feel like my writing just goes downhill from here 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.4K 24
"š‘¹š’š’”š’†š’” š’‚š’“š’† š’…š’†š’‚š’…, š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’Œš’†. š‘¾š’†š’…š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’‚š’”š’Šš’„š’‚š’š’š’š š’‡š’–š’š’†š’“š’‚š’š’” š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’„š’‚š’Œš’†" ~ šš†šš‘ššŽšš— šš—ļæ½...
987K 24.1K 55
š€ š¬šØš®š„š¦ššš­šž š›šØš§š š°ššš¬ šœš«šžššš­šžš š›š² š­š”šž šŽš«š¢š š¢š§ššš„ š°š¢š­šœš” šØš®š­ šØšŸ š š®š¢š„š­ š’šžš„šžš§šš šŒšššž š†š¢š„š›šžš«š­...
97.7K 2.3K 85
"š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš’ššœ ššŠ šš•šš˜šš—šš šššš’šš–ššŽ, šš‹ššžšš š™ø šš šš˜ššžšš•šššš—'šš šš–šš’šš—šš ššœšš™ššŽšš—šššš’šš—šš šš’šš šš‹šš¢ šš¢šš˜ššžšš› ššœšš’ššššŽ." {š™“šš•šš’šš“ššŠšš‘ š™¼šš’šš”ššŠššŽ...
418K 8.9K 34
āš—Ŗš—² š—•š—²š—¹š—¼š—»š—“āž āœ§ ą³ƒą¼„ š–¶š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—Œš—š–ŗš—‚š—‡š–¾š–½ š—š–¾š–¾š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–»š—…š—ˆš—ˆš–½š—Œš—š—ˆš— š–¾š—’š–¾š—Œ š–³š—š—‚š—‡š—„ š—š–¾'š—‹š–¾ š–»š—ˆš—š— š–暝—Žš–¼š—„š–¾š–½ š—Žš—‰ š–ŗš—‡š–½...