Luv in your Eyes

بواسطة ncl_cay0527

Eyes, where you can reveal and know the truth. المزيد

Introduction
When eyes met each other
Can't forget
Reminisce
Preparing
계획이 잘 진행되고있다
축하하자!
Unforgettable;Untold
Le conflit est encore à venir
私たちは何をしました
Is concealing a lie,right?
Suspicious
Excruciating past
It can't be
노출 된 진실
이것은 축하를 요구한다!
Dionysus
What?
Stratégie
Wounding Veracity
Salt can be seen as Sugar
Lunar
Confidant
Rassembler
Vérité exposée
Blood Sweat & Tears
피 묻은 고통스러운 풍경
過去を後悔する
In a blink of an eye
Adieu
I can't
No
Lucid Dreams
Nightmare
Epic Dreams
Prophetic Dream
Reccuring Dreams
Signal Dream
Healing Dream
Scheme
Painful Goodbyes
Painful Goodbyes Pt 2
Painful Goodbyes Pt 3
Developing a step for Success
For You
Manifestation of Cruelty
Happiness can kill Sadness
Conciousness
Te whakararu i au
그것이 올바른 선택이었을 것 같아
Chaos
étrange
ruarua
What A Rush
선행은 반환됩니다
Seul l'avenir sait
AWHINA!
Passé sombre
Inner Me
본능은 다소 현실적인
신뢰할 수 있는
Fear
Truth Always Win
When Realization Hits
Life must go on
선행
WHAT?!
Soonest
OTW
Finally
We Met Again
Again
A Second Chance
Once More, Our Universe United
Getting Ready
Astonished
Tower of Hope
"Do you really love me?"
"0613?"
"Am I not enough?"
"I owe you my life..."
"Promise?"
Rose with Thorns
Eyes full of Stories
Scenery
Lonesome Night
Rebound?
Connected
Never Not
Irony of Love
Pavement Truth
Puzzle Piece
Home
Downpour
Wings
Begin
Lie
Stigma
First Love
Reflection
Mama
Awake
Hwa
Yong
Yeon
Hwa
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Stagger
Meeting the Roots
777
You
Separating Paths
Long
Distance
Relationship
424
Friends
Approved!
Crossing the Ocean
To see the Waves
where the sun meets the sea
Beach Mode
Bonfire Love Song
Banana Boat
Battle of Passion
Under the Moonlight
Lost from my Sight
Dark Skies
Patterns
Tredipation
Save Me
Red Floor
I'm Fine
The Sun Smiles
Dynamite
7
T U X E D O

The Truth Untold

9 0 0
بواسطة ncl_cay0527

                               Namjoon's POV

"Yes, Thank you so much for your help, Thank you thank you" I said as I bowed 90 degrees to the police officer we are talking to about the incident.

He placed his hands on my shoulder, "But next time, please be careful. Fortunately, No one was hurt."

"Fortunately..." Jin said and bowed to the officer in charge. "Well, Let's go back in business. Have a great day ahead" He greeted as he bid his goodbye to us.

We watched him entered his car and drove off. I looked at Jin who is smiling like an idiot to me.

"What's with the smile?" I asked him.

"Thank you for saving me" He said and smiled widely at me. I smiled at him and scratched the back of my neck due to embarrassment.

"Let's just go inside" I said and he nodded.

When we entered the cafe, A lot of eyes are on us, but soon, they returned their own gaze to their own businesses.

I looked at my left to find the others but there's no sign of them. "There!" Jin said in time and pointed at the table near the glass window.

"Let's go" I said and we all went to them. We reached their table and the girls seems still so shocked? They are quiet as hell and it is bugging me.

Me and Jin took a seat next to Yoongi and faked cough to catch the girls' attention.

"Sorry for that" Iyah said and placed her hands above the table.

"Mind if you start explaining to us?" Breanna asked and I nodded.

"Look, I am not sugar coating things. But we just cared for you, all. As you can see, things are tight when it comes to us, since we are idols. Cameras, False articles, Edited pictures and videos everywhere, We don't get the privacy we want and desires. At first, I, myself want to tell you girls about the issue immediately..." I said but stopped since I need to swallow some saliva to build my courage.

"Go on, Continue..." Jannah said. I took that as a signal for me to continue.

I cough to clear my voice, "But Bang PD-nim insisted to keep it from you girls until we got back here in Korea. I am not blaming Bang PD-nim for all of this. I took a part of the blame since I forgot to tell the members to be careful since we are idols, fans and antis are all over the place." I explained.

"Point taken, Namjoon Oppa" Nicole said and I looked at her.

"I didn't warn the members to be careful, It's just... The happiness... you gave and giving us... It's just different..." I added and the girls are starting to tear up.

"That explained the wine" Nicole said, making all eyes are on her. We raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked her.

"Good Afternoon, Ma'am and Sir, Would you like to order something?" The waitress suddenly appeared out of no where making us all flinched.

"Oh! Sorry, Did I startled you all?" She said and we all sway our heads a 'no'.

She just smiled and gave us the menu. We scanned at it as if we are really looking for something to order, but we all end up buying Cold Americano for the members and Caramel Macchiato for the girls.

"I'll be back with your orders!" She said and winked at Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook who is shocked and Breanna who is already stabbing the waitress with her stare.

Shit. I smell a fight.

"Going back to you, Nicole?" I asked Nicole to change the scary atmosphere.

"Yes, I'll explained everything, Just wait a minute" She said and looked under the table.

We furrowed our eyebrows in confusion on what she is doing.

"AHA!" She exclaimed.

We then called her name and she came back to her normal position with a small device in her hands.

"Thanks, Matrix" She said and winked at Jannah who is smiling at her.

What? Matrix?

"Matrix?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean, Jannah. Matrix is just her favorite movie so I got used by calling her that to tease her... hehe" Nicole said and we all nodded.

"This needs to be..." Nicole said and switched the button under the device off.

"Off" Nicole said and we smiled at her.

"What's that?" Yoongi asked the small round device with a red light in the center.

"That's a device used for eavesdropping someone, commonly seen at hotels, bars, motels and cafe like this." Breanna explained.

"You are kinda knowledgable when it comes to this" I complimented her. But seriously, not mostly of the population are knowledgable about this kind of things, So It is just radical to see Étoile having some knowledge about some uncommon topics.

"My baby is so smart!" Jungkook said and was about to hug Breanna but Breanna swoosh beside Nicole to avoid Jungkook's embrace.

"Yah! We are not okay yet!" Breanna said and we all laugh at how Breanna handle the maknae we used to be afraid of.

"Looks like the maknae found someone who can step his pride off" Taehyung teased the maknae making us all laugh.

Aish...

Moments like this deserves to be cherished.

"Back to Nicole..." I said and Nicole nodded.

"The wine, When Taehyung and Jannah announced that they are already a couple. They invited all of us to their room, remember? Then Namjoon Oppa accidentally 'almost' spilled the issue. But in order for us to forget, Jin Oppa offered us a wine. But not all of us got drunk." She explained.

Is she the son of Sherlock Holmes?

"H-How d-did..." Jin stuttered but was cut off.

"I just trusted my instincts and connect things" She said and that all made us laugh.

"But seriously tho, You guys could've just explained everything to us, We are not closed minded when it comes to situation like this. Sorry for leaving you guys with unsaid thoughts." Nicole said and the members and I nodded.

"We just got carried away with our emotions, Specially when we knew Yesha knew about this. So we thought that you guys don't trust the four of us" Iyah said making us looked at her.

"Yah! It's not like that, Jagi~ We just can't afford to loose our ray of sunshine!" Jhope said making the atmosphere happy.

"Awww, You are really the sweetest man I ever met!" Iyah said and pinched Jhope's cheeks.

I made a disgusted face, "Enough with the clingy sweetie toodles blabla whatever you call that".

"Please, Children, Have some respect for us, We don't have partners unlike you guys!" Jin rant making us all face palm ourselves, mentally.

"You have Namjoon Oppa!" Jannah said making me and Jin look at each other with a disgusted face.

"It's not like you sleep beside each other!" Jungkook said making us all laugh.

"Yah! When and where, Huh?!" Jin shouted.

"When we're in the Philippines! At COD? Remember?" Jungkook said making Jin's eyes widened.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO BACK THERE!" Jin warned him but he is Jungkook, the Golden Maknae, no one can stop him except for Breanna.

"There? When Namjoon hyung——" Jungkook was about to spill it when Jin hyung interrupted him with his rap—- I mean rants.

"YAH! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I FED YOU A LOT OF TIMES MORE THAN YOUR AGE? YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT IT IN YOUR FINGERS! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME IN FRONT OF THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE?! HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO EMBARRASSED ME LIKE THIS?! I AM YOUR HYUNG, JUNGKOOK! REMEMBER THAT!" He raps faster than Suga's rap—- Okay, I'm kidding. He said that rant to Jungkook so fast making his veins in his neck appear and his face turned red.

"Okay okay! Calm down!" Jungkook said surrendering himself. We all laugh at how silly they are.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce the fake maknae and the maknae!" Jimin said and we all laugh again.

"Here's your order!" The waitress came back with our drinks. She placed the beverages in our table and we all thanked her, well, most of us...

Since Breanna is just glaring at her.

"Would you mind buttoning that one button of your shirt?" Breanna asked the waitress out of the blue making us all look at her, shocked.

"Girl to girl, I don't want nasty men looking at you with lust. You know what I mean, do you? Protect yourself" She said and the waitress just bowed to us and left.

"B-baby...?" Jungkook asked looking at Breanna who is sipping at her coffee.

"What was that?" Jungkook asked again.

"What? You want to know?" Breanna asked.

This two—— Aish!

Jungkook just nodded. "Go ask her yourself" Breanna replied. This savage girl! How adorable! I am having fun seeing the maknae under Breanna.

Jungkook just sipped his coffee, accepting his fate. Breanna looked at him feeling bad, She then left a soft kiss to Jungkook's cheeks who is now turning red.

"You look like a tomato" Breanna said and chuckled. We all took our phones to take a picture of Jungkook being like this.

"HAHAHAHA YOU ARE SUCH A CUTIE!" I said as I spam the button to take a picture of him every second.

"Yah! BABY HELP ME!" Jungkook begged Breanna and Breanna asked us to stop and we did.

"Back to the topic, We did not tell Yesha about the issue tho" Yoongi said out of the blue taking a sip of his Cold Americano.

"Huh? But how did she knew?" Iyah asked.

"Well, That day came when we are planning to tell you girls the issue already, But we are having doubts since we have a few days left there in Manila, we don't want that 'few days' to be a sad days for us and for you, girls as well. But the door suddenly opened revealing Yesha. Then, she heard everything that's why we can't lie no more" Yoongi explained.

The girls nodded in rhythm, they seem to understand everything now.

"Speaking of Yesha, Any news about her?" Nicole asked with a sad and worried tone.

"Actually she is staying with me since you girls left. Not exactly when you left..." Yoongi said.

"WHAT?! SHE'S HERE?!" The four of them asked us making us cover our ears.

Yoongi nodded and they looked at each other and started screaming.

"Woah woah woah calm down!!" I said making them calm down and they did.

"I got an idea" Nicole said and we all huddle up near each other as if someone can hear our conversations.

"Let's surprise Yesha, We didn't contact her these past few weeks due to the issue and work. So we want to make it up to her. You guys in?" Nicole said and we all agreed to her idea.

"Let's go to the mall!!!" Breanna said, excitedly.

"SHOPPING WITH BANGTAN?!" The other three girls said and Breanna nodded. They all screamed in excitement.

"DREAM COME TRUE!!" The girls said making us laugh in disbelief.

"Let's get going now!" Jimin and Taehyung said and we went off the cafe.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi guys!! I'm sorry to update late at night like this hehehe but my energy is just so overflowing so I need to create another chapter! Hope you are doing well and keep safe and healthy! I purple you all💜

Communication is the key!

                                                            ~Author-nim💛

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.7K 2.1K 80
□ 𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 �...
3.7K 285 17
"Everybody has a story Y/N, I can look and see emotions in a person's eyes, however I can never tell what you are thinking and feeling. You are a puz...
16.8K 584 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
3.3K 765 18
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...