Dear Diary, I love him.

herosfuckindimples द्वारा

Dear Diary, I love him. I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. It wasn't love at first sight. I definitely wasn'... अधिक

INTODUCTION
Tuesday, January 1st.
Monday, January 7th.
Wednesday, January 9th.
Friday, January 18th.
Saturday, January 19th.
Tuesday, January 22nd
Wednesday, January 23rd.
Friday, January 25th.
Monday, January 28th.
Wednesday, January 30th.
Saturday, February 2nd.
Monday, February 4th
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th.
Monday, February 11th
Friday, February 15th.
Tuesday, February 25th.
Wednesday, February 26th.
Saturday, March 1st.
Tuesday, March 4th.
Wednesday, March 7th.
Friday, March 9th.
Monday, March 12th.

Sunday, January 13th

1.1K 121 51
herosfuckindimples द्वारा

Dear Diary,

I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW.

Why?

Well, let me fill ya in.

I was laying on my bed a fine Saturday morning when a notification came in my phone. It was an instagram DM.

@ Hero_FT wants to send you a message.

ok hello? tf?

I stood there for a while looking at the notification. What can he want from me?

I concidered sending Megan a message first before answering him. I mean I think they are kind of talking but I'm not really sure. I can never understand when one of Megan's relationships is serious.

I took a deep breath and clicked on the message.

"Meet me at the park at 5 today?"

I narrowed my eyes suspicious.

"No."

His reply came quick.

"Come on we need to talk Megan stuff. You said you'd help"

"Did I?"

"Fine I'm not gonna beg. I'll be at the park at 5. If you want to come, come"

Was he actually mad?

Before I knew it it was five o' clock and I found myself getting ready even before I disgusted with my brain if I wanted to go or not.

I threw a pair of ripped jeans on and took my skateboard before going out the door. A thing a lot of people didn't know about me was that I loved to skate. It made me feel free. My parents thought it was a boy hobby but never did anything to stop me. And I didn't care anyway.

At around five thirty I was at our local park. It was a very sunny day. I really needed some fresh air.

I quickly spotted Hero at the basketball court, like I had expected. He was alone throwing hoops and I found myself admiring how good he looked in those basketball shorts for a second.

But then I remembered I was there for Megan. Screw the thoughts.

I hesitated to approach him. But then I took a deep breath and skated over there. I let my skateboard on the side and ran to him the moment he was shooting a shot catching the ball in the air before it could hit the net.

"Better luck next time" I told him with a smirk. He looked confused for a moment and then smiled at me.

"You are late"

"I didn't think this was a date" I said but I immediately regreted it.

He chuckled taking the ball off my hands. "Right" 

He shot another shot and I just stayed there looking at him awkwardly. So, now I was here what am I supposed to do?

"You look like you want to say something" Hero said not even looking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why am I here, Hero?"

"Because you want to?" he offered.

I glared at him and he laughed.

Can he fucking stop laughing? His eyes squint so cutely when he does and it makes it hard for me to concentrate.

He threw the ball at me and surprisingly I caught it.

"Tell me about Megan" he said looking at me.

I looked at the hoop, then at the ball I was holding and then back at him.

"Aren't you guys talking? Why do you need me?" I asked remembering the conversation Megan showed me.

I shot the ball and it bearly reached the hoop.

Hero laughed at my failed attempt and took the ball.

"She's super dry with me" he shot the ball from a distance and it went in. Ugh basketball players. "What does she think of me?"

"She thinks of you as a distraction" I told him honestly grabbing the ball next. 

He looked at me weirdly.

"From what?" he actually looked offended.

"There is this guy she likes. His name is Nate and he's in college. He's blowing her off right now and she says talking to you is making her forget about him" 

I shot the ball but it didn't even reach the height of the net.

Hero looked too mad to even notice. "College? What does she see in a college kid?"

"Maturity?" I said.

"I am mature" he crossed his arms. I lived the day to see Hero Fiennes Tiffin offended.

"You still laugh at fart jokes" I raised my eyebrows.

"So, she really likes that guy, huh?" he took the ball and threw it with too much force on the net that it hit the board and just came back at him.

"Don't take it too personal. At least she thinks you are funny and has a nice time chatting with you" I tried to ease his pain.

It was my turn to take the ball, but when I threw at the net I missed. Again.

"For fuck's sake you are doing it all wrong!" he said frustrated taking the ball and coming next to me. 

I looked at him behind my lashes. He looked so intimidating standing so close to me. 

"You gotta let the ball roll on your hands. Like this" he did it once throwing it a little in the air and the catching it. "Try it" he gave me the ball.

I did. But the ball immediatelly fell down.

He sighed in frustration. "Like this" he said going behind me and grabbing my hands.

Wow wow, okay.

I could feel the hardness of his body on my back as he grabbed my wrists to show me how to hold the ball.

"See?" he smiled once I finally got it, with his help of course.

But I couldn't speak. His smell filled my nostrils. 

Damn, can actually a person smell that good?

"You got it" he said again next to my ear from behind me. This time his voice was more tender. 

Was he doing this on purpose?

I gulped.

I turned my head to look at him. As soon as I stared into his eyes, his smirk vanished and something unfamiliar filled his expression.

Okay, did his eyes just fall on my lips or was this just my imagination?

For some reason, I didn't want to find out. So I ended up being the one pulling completely away from him.

I gulped and he cleared his throat.

"That was unecessary" I said.

His usual smirk was back again.

"Not when you suck at basketball" he came closer grabbing the basketball of my hands and shooting the hoop, of course scoring or something.

He cheered punching the air and I just rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Your turn" he threw the ball at me.

I looked at the net and took a deep breath. 

Maybe if I say something that will occupy his mind he won't notice how much of a failure I am.

"Why do you like Megan so much anyway?" I blurted out before shooting the ball. Suprisingly it went in and he smiled.

He took the ball. "You are her friend. You should know"

"Right. Megan is everyone's type" I rolled my eyes.

"Is this jealousy I smell, Langford?" he smirked.

"Not really" I answered honestly. "Sometimes I just wonder what it feels like to have all the attention you know?"

"You don't get enough attention?" he asked. For a moment he made me believe he actually cared.

"It's hard being best friend with someone super popular. I don't have a name. I'm usually known as Megan James' friend. But I don't really mind. Honestly"

He stopped hitting the ball for a second and just looked at me. "Why are you friends with Megan?" he asked.

I laughed. "You should know. You like her"

"I don't know" he said. "She's different. She never throws herself on guys and she has so much confidence. She's also funny and she has great taste in music" he dofus was smiling like an idiot thinking about her.

"Looks like you got your answer" I took the ball from him and threw it at the net with anger.

"Jo" he said my name firmly. "Why are you friends with Megan?"

"I don't know. We just both stuck to one another"

"Does she treat you right?" He asked concerned. Was he actually concerned?

"When she doesn't make me do her homework and calls me fat when she's angry, actually yes" I said jokingly letting out a laugh.

But when I looked at him he wasn't laughing.

"She does that?"

"Why are we talking about this? Aren't I supposed to help get with her?" I said.

Deep down I kind of hoped that he kept pushing me, trying to make sure I was actually okay. But instead he just nodded and shut up about it.

I hadn't realized how much time had passed of us talking and playing basketball, until my phone rang.

As soon as I saw the ID, I gasped.

"It's Megan" I told Hero.

"Put it on speaker" Hero told me and I did.

"Hey" I answered.

"Hey, where have you been?" Was the first thing she said. "You haven't answered my messages for a while. I need help in math"

Help in math = my answers.

"Yeah, I've been out all afternoon"

"Oh with who?" she asked.

"Uhh" I looked at Hero panicking. Then he smirked. 

"Hey, babe, what's taking so long?" Hero said in a lower voice. My eyes widened and I glared at him. The prick just laughed silently.

"Who's that?" Megan asked. "Is that a boy? Who are you with?" 

"Uhh, it's noone" I said quickly galping.

"Come on, baby! Let's go back to bed" Hero said again and then he did the unexpectable. He came closer, grabbed my face and kissed my cheek, making sure the kissing sound was loud enough for Megan to hear it.

"Shut up, you are with a fucking boy! Ahhhh!" She screamed.

"Uh, yeah I guess" I blushed looking at Hero who was biting his lip smiling.

I was blushing and it wasn't even true.

"Good for you but what happened to chicks before dicks? I need help with my math homework" 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your tutor, Megan. Right now I'm busy"

"I get it. I'll ask someone else. But anyway, when you come back you need to tell me all the details. Bye" then she kissed the phone and hang up. 

As soon as I locked my phone I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Hero narrowed his eyes at me. "That was kind of controling"

"It's friendship" I answered.

"No it isn't"

"Whatever, why did you do that?"

"Jo" he said firmly. "You have a personal life. A name. You are not just Megan's friend" he said not answering my question.

Or maybe he did answer my question.

I looked at him for a moment and he did the same.

"Anyway" I paused. "You still want me to help you with her?"

"Hell yes. Did you hear how sexy that voice sounded over the phone. Take me right here" he said dreamily and I fought the urge to gag.

"Oookay, but I need to go now" I said going for my skateboard.

"You skate?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"That's cool" he smiled.

"Thanks"

Awkward silence.

"I always wanted to learn how to skate"

"Cool"

"But I never had someone to teach me"

"Well, maybe you need to find someone"

"You can show me"

I stopped on my tracks looking into his forest green eyes.

That's a bad idea.

"Okay" I found myself saying.

But suddenly we heard some loud male howls and noises the pulled me away from my thoughts.

"Oh the guys are here" Hero said cassually.

"The guys?"

And suddenly two huge dudes game running to the basketball court laughing.

Of course I knew them.

Aiden Williams and Jackson Davis. Hero's best friends and top basketball players in our school. Also extremely handsome, maybe even more than Hero and that said a lot.

They were a group of three.

Aiden, a blond beautiful guy with blue eyes. Very stereotypical. He looked innocent but everyone knew he was the devil inside. 

Jackson, a dark skinned greek God with amazing caramel eyes. He probably was the biggest and most intimidating of them three but everyone knew he was the most kind hearted.

And then was Hero. The cherry on top. With his dark hair and green eyes he made everyone kneel in front of him. 

Triple trouble and the kings of the school.

"Oooh are we interrupting something?" Jackson said as soon as he saw us staring at each other.

"Are y'all on a date?" Aiden said puckering his lips together. He had a meme face that's for sure.

"Nah, we were just throwing some hoops" Hero said cassually.

"Hey, I know you" Aiden suddenly turned at me and I immediately became ice in front of his blue eyes. "You are Megan James' friend, right? Damn, that chick is hot" he bit his lip.

I rolled my eyes, but I didn't even try to tell him anything.

"Actually her name is Josephine" Hero crossed his arms. "She has her own name, jackass"

"My bad" Aiden lifted his arms in the air. "My pleassure to meet you, Josephine" Aiden gave me his hand and I took it.

"I'm Jackson" Jackson smiled at me and I did the same. 

"Nice to meet you two. But I think I'm going to go" I took my skateboard and I was ready to leave.

"Skater girl. Pretty damn cool" Aiden whistled and Jackson elbowed his side telling him to be nice.

"Start playing and I'm coming" Hero threw the ball at his two friends and came to my side. 

"Hey, uhh thanks for today" he said rubbing the back of his head.

Suddenly it was awkward again.

"Don't even think about it" I said.

"I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow" he said.

"I guess so" I laid out my hand for a handshake like I had done with Aiden while at the same time he opened his arms for a hug.

"Oh" we both said at the same time and as I positioned my hands for a hug, he laid his hand for a handshake.

In the end we just didn't touch each other at all laughing awkardly.

"I'll see you"

Then I skated away.

SO WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?

THE TENTION BETWEEN THEM I LOVE IT.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE Y'ALL!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.2K 1K 43
Have we ever wondered about people we meet in our life? Does everything that happens in our life happen because they are meant to happen or there is...
77.7K 2.5K 52
"How did you create this couple chemistry?" This is the kind of question I don't know how to answer. Contrary to what our fans think, Hero and I are...
379K 5.8K 108
"Put your heels on the headboard." Hardin instructs, grabbing by my calves and pulling up my legs and spreading them wide in front of his naked crotc...
16.6K 784 28
I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reach behind me and pull my phone out, clicking on the message. I see Kevin's name at the top and I smil...