Pride ||| Tsukishima x Yamagu...

By nezumi_trash

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž (แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€... More

Character Page
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - DaiSuga
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - DaiSuga
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น?

Chapter 8

1.2K 47 36
By nezumi_trash

"Tsukishima!" A voice yelled.

Tsukki turned around and saw Suga standing in the doorway.

"W-What do you want?" Tsukki stuttered, shaking his head as he flew back into reality.

"What, you think you're the only one who comes to practice?" Suga asked as Tsukki rolled his eyes.

"Where's Dachi?" He questioned making the vice-captain go red as he smirked.

"I-uh-uhm-"

"Come on, don't act like I didn't see what you two did."

Suga turned crimson "Look we never got to talk about that, what you saw that night-"

"Don't worry. I may be a jerk sometimes but I wouldn't hurt someone-" He stopped talking. How was he meant to finish that sentence? His first thought was 'important to me'? In a sense, the whole team was important to him. Yes, they were annoying and he was 90% sure they all hated him but he still cared. They were like a second family to him-except for Hinata and Noya who were like the annoying cousins that ask to play games on your phone and Tanaka who was the drunk uncle. 

It was too late so Tsukki just kept his mouth shut as Suga grabbed a ball and began throwing it up in the air.

After a few seconds of silence Suga asked:

"So what happened to Yamaguchi?"

Tsukki froze and turned around in confusion "What are you talking about?" He replied hoarsely.

Suga sighed, shaking his head "I wanna hear your side of the story..."

Tsukki's eyes widened "What are you talking abo-wait...he told you?" He dropped the ball he was holding, mouth wide open from shock.

"Well...something happened last night-" The gym door flew open.

"HA!" Kageyama yelled triumphantly as Hinata dashed in after him with a dark expression. 

"THAT'S NO FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD START!" Hinata screeched leaping on him.

Kageyama shoved him off "Shut up you dork," He laughed, turning around.

The dark haired boys smile dropped as he saw the other two "Oh-Uh I thought we'd be the first ones here..."

Tsukki snorted "Try again your highness."

Kageyama let out a low scoff but Suga put a hand up "Both of you cut it out. Start stretching."

The first years decided to listen, beginning to do various stretches on the gym floor. 

Not long after the door opened once more and Tanaka walked in with Noya "You should have seen his face though-" Noya cackled but he stopped once he entered. 

Tanaka looked around the gym, his eyes landing on Tsukki. He whispered something to Noya who nodded.

"Uh-Hey, Tanaka." Suga eyed him warily.

Tanaka sighed, shaking his head at him "I'm sorry Suga but we want answers."

Answers?

"Let's not right now-" Suga started but Tanaka and Noya took a step towards Tsukki.

Tsukki raised an eyebrow "What are you talking about?"

"Oh you know what we're talking about" Noya spat. Why was he so angry? 

That's not like him.

Asahi walked in with a few other players, immediately understanding the situation.

"Noya come on-" He started, rubbing the back of his neck but the smaller boy didn't listen.

"So what'd you do?" Tanaka asked again, ignoring the team pleading for him to stop. 

Tsukki blinked slowly "Seriously? What is this?"

"Well we can't have people like you tearing apart the team." Noya snarled as Tsukishima stood his ground. 

The blond stared at him. What was this bullshit? The two were almost right in front of him 

"Tanaka-" Suga lurched forward to stop him but Tanaka grabbed his wrists and pushed  him backwards.

Tsukishima shook his head, staring down at the players "Look I don't know-"

Without warning Noya leant forward, almost as if to shove him but the taller didn't move. Instead he laughed out of pure uncertainty  "What? Are you guys trying to pick a fight. Come on you're too small, stop trying to get yourself hurt-"

Noya scrunched up his face "This has nothing to do with height!" and at the same time Tanaka's fist collided with his jaw.

Shit.

Tsukki stumbled back a few steps but managed to stay standing, reaching up to drag a finger along his jaw. 

"TANAKA!" Kiyoko had just walked in with Yachi trailing behind her, and both girls were standing there frozen. 

For once Tanaka didn't drop everything and shower her in praise, instead keeping his gaze on Tsukishima.

"Look I don't wanna fight-" Tsukki went to say but Tanaka lunged at him.

This time he was ready. He grabbed Tanaka's arm and twisted it behind his back. Obviously not hard enough to break it but hard enough to prevent him from moving.

Tanaka whimpered lightly but shouted, "Come at me asshole!"

Tsukki shoved him down onto the floor and backed up.

He didn't wanna fight. He wasn't trying to be cocky but he learned self-defence at a young age and knew that if he wanted to he could really hurt the two. Yes, Tanaka would be a challenge but Tsukki was more than capable.

Noya charged at him and Tsukki grabbed the front of his shirt, wincing as the boy yelped quietly. Asahi rushed forward and he gently threw him into the arms of the ace. 

Tanaka got back up and Tsukki walked even further backwards "Don't you dare" he hissed.

Tanaka closed in on him and he fully backed up against the wall, swallowing as the second year scoffed "So full of yourself, aren't you? We all know you did something to him!" Tanaka growled.

Him?

"I didn't do anything!" 

Tanaka flung himself at him once more and Tsukki caught a brief glance of someone coming in through the gym door 

Before he knew what he was doing Tsukki grabbed Tanaka and flung him around, pushing him against the wall. Tanaka's eyes were full of rage but as he tried to punch him, Tsukki ducked and out of defence returned the action. Whether it was unfortunate or not he didn't miss.

With a loud thud Tanaka was lying on the ground.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!" Tsukki spun around along with the rest of his team. Coach Ukai was standing at the door with Daichi next to him. Behind them was a wide-eyed Yama.

The coach ran forward and pushed Tsukki out of the way, picking up Tanaka who let out a soft groan. Suga ran forward and helped by supporting Tanaka's other side as they escorted him away. Daichi stared at Suga almost uncomfortably.

What was it with them? 

"I'll deal with you later," Coach Ukai said in a furious tone. Tsukki watched as they left and Asahi went with them, dragging Noya along as the small boy tried desperately to get away.

Everyone was staring at Tsukki.

He had a lump in his throat.

"Tsukishima." Daichi said.

Tsukki put up his hand, recollecting his thoughts.

He hadn't meant to hit him that hard.

"What the hell Tsukishima!" Kageyama roared.

Hinata looked as if he was about to burst but Tsukki just shook is head "You saw what I did to him. Don't think you're any harder for me to hurt Kageyama."

Okay, he didn't want to fight, he was just being snarky. But that was self-defence. He had been attacked. This wasn't his fault! And if anyone tried anything he wouldn't hesitate to fight back.

Kageyama stopped walking towards him but Hinata didn't. The raven-haired boy shot a pale hand forward and grabbed the back of Hinata's shirt saying loudly "I wouldn't put it past you."

Tsukki couldn't stop looking at Yamaguchi who seemed extremely confused yet frightened.

"Everyone calm down," Daichi ordered, "Start stretching."

Everyone shared a glance before doing what he said.

Yama grabbed Daichi's arm and muttered something to him before shooting one last look at Tsukki and walking out the door.

Tsukki started forward but Daichi stood in his way.

The other boys looked at the captain like he was crazy. Had he seen what Tsukishima had just done?

"Where do you think you're going?" Daichi asked with a harsh tone.

"I need to talk to him." Stated Tsukki. He was pissed now-and scared. He shouldn't have done what he did, he didn't mean it. 

"No. We need to talk." Daichi told him forcefully.

Tsukki shook his head "I think I've done enough talking, just please let me go."

He pushed past Sawamura but just as he was leaving heard the third year shout "Don't you leave this gym Kei!"

Tsukki whipped around and grabbed the captain by his shirt.

"Don't you DARE call me that." He spat, noticing a flash of worry in the others eyes. People feared him now. Great.

Tsukki let go of him and stormed out of the stadium, beginning his search for Yamaguchi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 770 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. โ˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
10K 432 14
"๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š?" ---- โžช ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
59.7K 2K 14
"[ษดแด€แดแด‡]'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
195K 4.9K 29
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—-๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...