Jailed (discontinued)

Af Jacksparrow69

Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson, and Jack Sparrow meet...in jail Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
TO realworldmagic

Chapter 5

557 24 15
Af Jacksparrow69

I am bad as Rick. Lol. IamJohnnytest, Greeninjagal, and awesomeness_required are all awesome writers. I finished Blood of Olympus so this might have a big spoiler. ______________________________________________________________

Travis's POV

I was going to kill Connor. He volunteers me for a mission that I didn't want. Then he pushed me off Festus. Pushed. Then he goes and breaks the window. Why can't we ever use the front door? Just once.

So all in all my brother was the cause of this slightly weird situation. Slightly. Inside joke. Slightly.

So a drunk pirate was coming off the elevator, a girl dressed in all black had come through the window on Mrs.O'Leary, Percy was standing with his sword drawn, a girl about 14 was standing with her fists up, Travis was lying among brocken glass, and Ironman was looking confused.

I decided to straighten things out, being the son of the god of messengers and all.

"I'm Travis, son of the god Hermes. Who are you?"

Ironman was the first to answer, "I'm Tony Stark also known as Ironman,and isn't the god Hermes Greek?" I grinned, mortals. "Yes so to put it simply Greek and Roman gods exist. I'm half god, half mortal. Any questions? "

The fist girl looked confused for a moment, shook it off and said, "I'm Max."

The girl in back said, "Tris"

"Percy"

"Connor" soon to be dead

Then a loud voice said, "Thor son of Odin, Norse god".

And then just when I thought nothing could supprise me more...

"Leo McShizzle, bad boy supreme, cause this girl is on fire."

And I thought Nico was the only one who could commune with the dead.

Slightly

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
424K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
605K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...