Babyboy || ๐. ๐—ข๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

Von Zari_Knowles

"We're gonna have a good day, right?" "Yup!" Mehr

Two: Tori Hurts Adonis
ATTENTION
Three: Don't Mess With Adonis
Four: Jumping to Conclusions
Five: Adonis Gets Questioned
Six: Adonis Is Uncomfy....
Seven: Hospitals ๐Ÿ˜’
Eight: Adonis Rocks Somebody's Shit
Nine: The Wood
Ten: Filler
Eleven: Heat Wave
๐•ฎ๐–š๐–‡
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐€๐๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ข

One: Surprise Surprise!

43.4K 429 72
Von Zari_Knowles

"Bear!" A happy voice called out as a face showed on the camera, a smile lighting up Beck's face. "I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too, Cub." Adonis giggled happily as Beck leaned against some lockers, a content smile on his face. "Did you eat today?"

"Uh huh! I had waffles, eggs, and bacon!"

"Hey Donni." Jade greeted as she opened her locker.

"Hi Lyn!" Adonis said as he waved at the camera, gasping as he remembered something. "I've gotta go! I've got a surprise for you guys!"

"Alright, love you Cub."

"Love you too Bear!" Adonis hung up and Jade smirked, knowing what the surprise was. See, Adonis had gone on his parent's tour a couple of months ago and he got back yesterday, Beck being the only one unaware of that since he was the one Adonis wanted to surprise.

"Long distance seems to be hitting you hard." Jade teased as she closed her locker.

"I'd say I'm holding up pretty good." Beck said as he pat Jade's shoulder, walking away. "See you in class!"

"Cool!"

A few minutes later the bell rang and Tori walked into the classroom, Sikowitz crawling in through the window.

"Tori! You're back! Have you ever thought about coming in through the window?" The wacky teacher asked, making Tori look at him in confusion.

"No..?"

"Think about it. Now sit, sit." Tori took her seat. "Today we're going to do some alphabetical improv. 'What is alphabetical improv?' you ask, so I answer. It's when we give a letter to the first actor who speaks in the scene. If we use the letter 'a' for example, the actor might say something like..."

"Apples are falling out of my butt." Beck said after he was pointed to.

"Lovely. Now the next actor who speaks must start his line with the next letter, in this case 'b', so he might say..." Sikowitz pointed at Andre next.

"Bring those apples, so that we may all enjoy the fresh fruit from Beck's butt."

"Charming. Now, who wants to lead the first group?"

"I do!" Tori said as she walked towards the stage.

"Alright Tori, choose your actors."

"Andre, Cat, Beck, and Jade." She listed, making Jade look around with her eyebrows raised. "Yeah, you."

"Okay, if you start your line with the wrong letter....you're out! Robbie!" Sikowitz turned and pointed at Robbie. "Give us a letter!"

"P!" Rex called out, making Robbie whine.

"Okay, the scene can be about anything you want. The first letter is 'p'. Tori, action!"

"Please go take a shower." Tori said as she turned to Jade with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Quit telling me what to do." Jade snapped back.

"Relax girls, let's all try to get along." Beck said as he stood in between them.

"Totally!" Cat said happily as she jumped around, Sikowitz making a buzzer sound.

"Cat, your line had to start with 's'." Sikowitz told her.

"Aw, my life's the worst!"

"Here's some candy." Sikowitz said as he held out some candy to the hyperactive redhead, who squealed as she hopped towards him.

"Yay! I love candy!"

"All right Andre, letter 's' to you."

"Kindly tell us about your special someone?" Tori asked, her and Beck being the last two on stage.

"Lately, he's gotten more adorable."

"Must be hard not seeing him everyday." Tori said sadly, spotting someone sneaking into the classroom with a large grin on his face.

"Now that is an understatement."

"Oh, so it's taking a toll on you."

"Pretty much." Beck went to turn around but Tori kept him facing her as Adonis quietly spy rolled towards the stage.

"Quick! What's two plus two minus two?"

"Really? Two."

"Surprise!" Adonis shouted as he popped up, Beck turning around and facing his smiling boyfriend, who had his arms spread while making grabby hands.

"Oh, is this the surprise you were talking about?" Beck asked as he picked him up, giving him a bear hug before putting him down.

"Uh huh! Did you like it, Bear?" He asked with a smile on his face, Beck ruffling his curls.

"Yeah Cub." Adonis giggled before looking at Tori.

"Thank you for distracting him!" He said as he bounded towards her and gave her a hug. "My name's Adonis, what's yours?"

"Tori?" She said in confusion, hugging him back. Adonis was basically a shorter version of Cat, just without the red hair and he had freckles and dimples on both cheeks.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Beck currently had Adonis against his locker, both of them kissing feverishly while clinging to each other.

"Woah ho ho ho. And what do we have here?" Jade strolled up to them with a smirk, making Adonis pull back and look over at her while Beck peppered kisses on his face and neck. "And I thought I was excited about your return."

Jade squinted before tugging at Adonis's collar, laughing as he squeaked and blushed.

"These look new." Jade said in a teasing tone, Beck chuckling and letting Adonis down after sharing another kiss with him. "Good, now, can I get my hug?"

"Y-yeah." Adonis walked over to her and gave her a hug, Jade chuckling and ruffling his curls.

"I'll let you guys get back to your activities. Don't forget to come to-and you started already." Jade quickly walked away when they started kissing again.

"Da-Bear!" Adonis stuttered as Beck trailed his fingers across his back, pouting as he shifted. "That was mean!"

"Well-"

"No Bear, we have to go to class." He scolded as he covered Beck's mouth, shaking his head while Beck watched him in amusement. "We had playtime yesterday."

Beck kissed his hand before putting him down again, grabbing the hand still covering his mouth and intertwining their fingers, leading him to the bathroom.

"I'll wait out here while you straighten up, m'kay?" Adonis nodded and quickly went into the bathroom while Beck leaned against the wall next to the door.

"Uhm, Bear?"

"Yes?"

"...I made a mess..."

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"You guys missed class." Robbie said as Adonis and Beck walked over to the table, the dimpled boy in different clothing. "You guys didn't-"

"We did."

"Bear!" Everyone laughed as Adonis's face exploded with red, covering Beck's mouth to stop him from saying anything. "We didn't. I....broke the sink..."

"How'd you break the sink?" Andre asked him, pointing between the two of them and wiggling his eyebrows.

"No! I bumped into it!"

"Oh. He bumped into the cracked sink I was telling you about." Robbie said, making everyone stop laughing.

"Anyway, do you guys know where I can buy a pair of ballet slippers?" Andre asked them.

"No, but I know where you can get a pretty skirt and some lipgloss." Beck said.

"They sell them at the Dance Store." Adonis said, Andre thanking him. He shrugged and grabbed his burger and backpack, kissing Beck's cheek. "If you signed up for ballet, then you're in for a surprise."

"What do you mean by that!" Andre shouted after him.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"I'm too tired, Bear." Adonis whined the next day, not wanting to do the drive-by exercise. "We barely got any sleep, how do you have so much energy?"

"Coffee." Beck answered as they were told to sit down by their teacher, lazily laying his arm on the back of Adonis's chair. This was Tori's first attempt at the Bird Scene.....

"She's done it two times already! Just let her pass!" Adonis complained on the third day, Sikowitz patting his head and walking away from him. "Please!"

"Adonis, you know the rules of the Bird Scene." He simply huffed and rounded the corner, heading to stuff himself into his locker.

"Woah woah woah! Cub, what did we talk about?" Beck scolded as he pulled Adonis away from his locker, closing it before he tried to climb into it again. "Now, tell Bear what's wrong."

"I'm tired of Tori doing the Bird Scene! She's an awesometastic actress and the rules are dumb!" He ranted, reaching for his locker again. "And I wanna go to my think space before class starts. Please."

"No, you can't do that anymore." Beck said softly, making Adonis's pout deepen. "Come on, I'll buy you a soda."

"Yay!" Adonis cheered, brightening instantly as he started kicking the air, forgetting that Beck was holding him up. "To Festus's truck!"

"And then to class." Jade said as she passed by them, Beck nodding at her. And shortly after buying Adonis a snack and soda, they were headed to class.

"Aw, what happened?" Adonis asked when Andre and Robbie limped into the classroom. "Nevermind."

"Good choice." Andre said as they sat down.

"Happy birthday!" Sikowitz yelled as he walked into the classroom, spreading his arms with a smile on his face.

"Who's birthday is it?" Adonis and Cat asked at the same time.

"Someone's.....somewhere." Sikowitz said before snapping out of his daze and looking around. "Where's Tori?"

"Here!" Tori stuck her head out of the curtains on stage, a smile on her face.

"Ah, you brought curtains!" Adonis sighed and crawled into Beck's lap, burrowing into his arms as he watched Tori's performance.

"Look Bear! It's a bird!"

"You see it too, right?" Sikowitz asked Beck to confirm what they were all seeing, the Canadian nodding. "Fantastic!"

"So, did I get it right?" Tori asked as she ended her act, smiling hopefully.

"No." Sikowitz said, making the smile leave her face.

"But...I-I just....I did too get it right!" Tori snapped, stomping her foot angrily.

"Tori, listen-"

"I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but do you know how hard I worked on this scene!?" Tori yelled at their teacher, taking everyone by surprise. "I had to buy a costume last minute, download special prairie music, and I even trained that crazy cockatoo to fly in and out of a window on command!"

The bird flew in.

"Not now!"

It left.

"Look, I know you're a great acting teacher and everything, but I don't care what you say! The scene I just did was good and I'm proud of it no matter what anybody else thinks!" It was quiet for a second before everyone started clapping, confusing her. "What?"

"You just passed the Bird Scene!" Sikowitz told her.

"But you said-"

"Tori, the whole point of the Bird Scene is to teach a performer, like yourself, to believe in your own choices." Sikowitz said, motioning to Adonis, who was playing with Beck's hand. "Adonis here is the only one that passed on the first try."

The boy wasn't paying attention, pecking the tip of Beck's nose as he stared at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Drive by exercise!"

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

"You guys ready?" Tori had her friends gathered around her locker, an excited on her face. Almost all of them were waiting for her reveal, Adonis sleeping peacefully in Beck's arms. He already knew what it was, since he helped her attach the door back on the locker.

"'Make it shine'?"

"Make what shine?" Tori explained that it was the song she did at the showcase, the song that got her into the school.

"I don't like it." Jade said.

"Maybe the words should be bigger." Cat added.

"Yeah, there's something missing." Beck said.

"Nuh uh, I believe that it's my own choice, and I don't need anyone's opinion." Tori said, making the conscious people- excluding Jade -smile proudly.

"Ah, she's learned the ways of the Bird Scene."

"I still think it's dull." Jade called out, making Tori smirk at her.

"Well, how about I just...'Make It Shine'?" She pressed a button on her locker and it lit up, impressing everyone before they took a closer look.

"Woah, did Cub help you?" Beck asked, noticing the small smiley face on the button.

"He helped with the wiring and installing it." Tori admitted.

"Can we eat now?" Jade asked, the group agreeing and starting to walk off. Beck turned and invited Tori to eat with them.

"Hey, shouldn't we wake Adonis up to eat?" She asked, the group shaking their heads.

"He ate before his nap."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.4K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
17.3K 290 13
when sicowitz daughter gets enrolled into hollywood arts, she didn't expect to find friendship and love in the most unexpected places.
15.7K 506 11
in which Anastasia , Beck and Max are high school sweethearts or In which Max and Beck take a liking into the new girl
146 0 7
With his first year at Hollywood Arts over and new opportunities arising, Albie, Tori and the gang start to navigate new environments and meet some n...