πšƒπ™°π™΄π™Ίπ™Ύπ™Ύπ™Ί 𝙾𝙽𝙴 πš‚π™·π™ΎοΏ½...

By lust_tk

Book of fluffs, smuts, angst, and everything else starring the power couple: TAEKOOK Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jung... More

INFO
Picture Perfect
I'm Home
Rain on me [M]
Secret
Heal me
Gamer Boy [M]
CEO
Rival
Guns n Roses
Guns n Roses [II]
Pleasure in Business
Pleasure in Business [II]
'Til we meet again
My Prince [A.B.O]
Sneak Peek [A.B.O.]
OFFICE [M]
UPDATE
Stuck with you
Red Lights, Stop Signs
Baby, it's cold outside [M]
On Cam
Your eyes tell
Shiver me Timbers!
Heavy Crowns, Heavy Hearts
'Cause I'm in the Stars Tonight

Dead Roses [M]

21.6K 312 136
By lust_tk

warning: explicit sexual content, pwp, there's little to no plot really sksksk, smut, fwb, fingering, cussing, praising, jk centric (kinda, but not rlly)

↑kook
↓tae

leave a comment & enjoy ;)
___________________________________________

Jeongguk is a simple guy.

Very modest, down to earth, selfless.

He grew up with morals and is a respectful person, never really one to intentionally hurt another person with or without reason.

He's open-minded and is a good friend, he never judges other people at all.

He's a pretty great guy. Underneath all of those tattoos that make him look all scary and intimidating at first, he's just a kind hearted soul.

But at the end of the day, he is just a guy.

Just a guy who has his own needs like how everybody else does.

So, who is he, to decline Taehyung's sweet, sweet offer of meeting up at their usual spot?

Who is he, to not give into temptations?

He's just a simple guy after all, give him a break.

He wouldn't pass up that opportunity so easily, never. Because when it comes to a certain Kim Taehyung, he's far from his 'modest, down to earth, selfless' self.

He becomes selfish and greedy.

He just takes, takes, and takes, what ever it is that Taehyung has to offer, not really caring about the consequences of his actions.

Because he's true colors come out once he's got a taste of the embodiment of sin himself. He can't seem to get enough of smooth tan skin, long gorgeous legs, and full pillowy lips.

It's addictive.

So here he is on a Saturday night, pressed up against his own couch as Tae is perched atop his lap, kissing all the living daylights out of him and circling his hips against his crotch.

Soft familiar lips moves against his own as Taehyung winds his arms around the other's neck, pulling him impossibly closer.

If there's one thing Jeongguk could do all day, this is it. He could kiss and kiss and just kiss Taehyung if he was given the chance to. All day, everyday.

Taehyung is soft, all over. His lips, his skin, his laugh, his personality. As well as his luscious thighs, as Jeongguk's hands find their way to grab and appreciatively massage the flesh, groaning.

"Mmph– Guk," Tae moans against him. The sound is swallowed by Jeongguk,  who slips in his tongue in his mouth when the other gasps.

Jeongguk wants this.

He wants the way the other is pliant and giving, turning into putty beneath his palms as he slides one hand up to the boy's slim waist. He wants how desperate Taehyung becomes with the way is hips stutter and rolls down onto him. He wants it so badly.

And in that moment, he convinces himself that maybe Taehyung wants this just as badly as he does. Maybe he wants to be touched by him, as much as he likes to hold him in his arms.

Maybe, Taehyung wants this too.

Because he opens up far too easily, stifling yet another moan from the base of his throat as Jeongguk sucks at his lower lip sloppily before kissing down his jaw and the column of his throat, nipping at the supple skin on his neck and clavicles.

"Jeongguk," the other calls, nimble fingers threading through his dark locks before tugging him up for an open mouthed kiss. Their tongues meet halfway, wet and messy. He reluctantly breaks away though, lustful hooded eyes pleading up at Jeongguk as he mumbles a small, "please, Guk."

That's all it takes for Jeongguk's chains of self control to snap and break, arousal licking at his veins and igniting his loins. He pieces their lips together in a searing kiss, standing up from the couch and carrying Tae with him, holding the man up from back of his thighs who wraps his legs around his waist in response.

The layers of their clothing is discarded on the floor one by one once Jeongguk settles them on his bed, the feeling of skin on skin only urges them further into their desire for each other's bodies, entangling into pallid silk sheets.

Jeongguk turns him around, pulling his hips up as he rummages through his drawer's contents to reach for the bottle of lube. "Let me take care of you, angel, yeah?" he whispers reverently, and Tae nods eagerly into the sheets with a muffled whine, shivering.

Jeongguk hums, warming up the substance on his fingers. "Behave, baby. Keep your ass up for me, think you can do that, hm?" he instructs, and Taehyung only whimpers a "yes." as he arches his back and pushes himself back a bit.

Jeongguk's hands find their way to the curve of the other's ass, kneading the flesh appreciatively while his slicked finger prods at the tight ring of muscle. He slips in agonizingly slow, indulging in the breathless moan Taehyung releases as he leisurely massages his walls.

One finger becomes two as he slips in another finger inside Tae's wet heat, crooking his fingers and pumping them in and out of the other, evoking muffled groans from the elder.

"How's that feel, doll?" He whispers lewdly against the other's nape, kissing at his skin sweetly. "Good–So good." The other keens, gasping at the delucious sensation of the fingers grazing his walls.

Jeongguk feels his cock twitch at the small sounds the elder makes, watching him unravel with his fingers with a rapid heartbeat. He joins another finger then, burying deep inside the other who clutches at the sheets to ground himself, breath catching at his throat at feeling so full.

He moans loudly and the younger kisses up his back soothingly, crowding against him and grazing the tip of his nose on the his temple."Doing so good, baby. You're so perfect for me." Jeongguk praises, drinking up the way Taehyung preens and whines.

"Couldn't ask for more, doll." He whispers, one hand fingering him deeply and caressing his sides with the other.

Taehyung's thighs start to quiver when the younger moves around his velvety walls, curling his fingers and pressing down his prostate, pushing a satisfying mewl from between his spit-slicked lips.

"You like that?"

"Hnngh– Hah– Oh god, yes– Yes."

He gasps aloud as pleasure courses through his body, reaching into the deepest parts of him and flooding all his senses. His eyes are clouded with lust, his desire for more emerging onto his feelings.

"Jeongguk, please." he pleads, angling his head back to face the younger and mashing their lips, teeth knocking together at the awkward angled, yet it doesn't fail to make them stop, only urging both to kiss bruisingly so.

"Please what, angel? Use your words." He breaths into the elder's mouth, mercilessly pushing his fingers inside to make him moan out loud and grip on his forearm tightly. "Please, I w-want you."

With that, Jeongguk kisses him dizzy before pulling out and laying him down the soft mattres. They're now facing each other as Jeongguk cages him, crouching down to brush his nose against his,  obscidian eyes staring down at Taehyung who stares right back at him.

The elder cards his fingers through his tresses, smirking up at him with crimson tinted cheeks. "Hi." He whispers up to him, voice small and barely inaudible.

"Hey, baby." Jeongguk replies, littering his face with butterfly kisses and nuzzling into his skin. "You ready, doll?"

"More than I'll ever be."

Jeongguk pulls back slightly, kissing down the elder's torso and squeezing his flesh gently. He sits on his heels, rolling a condom on and slicking up his cock, before parting Taehyung's legs further apart and lining up against him.

Slowly but surely, he slides the head of his dick inside, holding the other by the waist as he pushes his hips forward. Tae squirms on the sheets, throwing his head back and biting his lower lip. He closes his eyes shut, hands finding purchase at the younger's shoulders who stays still once he's seated inside of him.

"You with me, Tae?" The younger asks, hand cupping his cheek affectionately as his thumb rubs against his flushed skin. Taehyung isn't sure why his chest expands at that, heart lurching forward as he melts into the other's hold. His lashes flutter slightly as he leans into the the younger's touch, humming and nodding his head with a small smile. 

Something akin to fondness flashes in Jeongguk's eyes, lips quirking up at the sides as he brushes his lips against the elder's. His pulls back and presses back down eagerly, thrusting his hips in a moderate pace and hissing at the way Taehyung's eyes rolls to the back of his head, mouth left ajar in a prolonged moan.

"Shit– You drive me crazy, baby." Jeongguk murmurs, starting to pick up his pace as he fucks into him pleasurably. "You take me so good, doll– so tight." Taehyung can only whimper and moan at every drag of the other's cock inside him, head lolling to the side as he steadily drowns himself in pleasure.

When Jeongguk raises his leg and places it on his shoulder, angling his hips up, and moves his hips faster, he's sure he has never screamed that loud during sex.

Taehyung is rendered into an incoherent and sobbing mess when the younger hits his prostate dead on with every thrust. "There! Oh– ah, right t-there." he moans out, wrapping his arms around the other and scratching angry red lines down his arms and back, losing himself in his headspace.

Sweat glistens on their bodies as Jeongguk fucks him sideways, while the elder clenches around him dizzyingly, causing him to grunt into his neck. "Jesus, baby–" he cuts himself off with a groan, gripping at Tae's hips that'll surely bruise sooner or later.

Taehyung can only moan wantonly from below, tears staining his puffed cheeks, his mind a haze. "C-Close, Guk–Ah–close." he tries to say in between his moans, panting as he nears the edge. "Can you come like this, angel? Can you come untouched for me?" Jeongguk teases, slapping his hips relentlessly against the other's who's moans have turned a pitch higher, pushing his hips back to meet the other's thrusts.

"Can you come just from my cock, baby?" He teases, leaning down to nibble at the other's ear, to suck bruises on smooth tan skin, leaving marks of his own. The elder just nods, grabbing at the other and pulling him into a kiss, biting at his lip and catching the plump flesh in between his teeth.

"Then come for me, Taehyung-ah." Jeongguk whispers, groaning at how the other clenches so tightly around him he sees stars. "J-Jeongguk– Ah, ah–!" Tae moans out, breath caught in his throat as he paints their abdomens white, ropes of his cum spurting from his sensitive cock.

The younger follows suit, his grinding hips stuttering and buries himself deeply into Taehyung's ass as he comes into the condom. He kisses Taehyung languidly, lapping up his whimpers from his cock that throbs inside of him, pumping out his cum and groaning into the other's mouth.

The younger pulls away, pecking the tip of Tae's nose before pulling out and rolling over bregrudgingly to the other's side. They catch their breaths, staring up at the ceiling as they recover from their high.

After a moment if silence, Jeongguk attempts to stand up, only for his wrist to be tugged back. "Where are you going?" Tae asks in a hushed voice, bright eyes looking up at him with a pout.

The younger chuckles, kissing the top of his head pushing his hair back before answering, "Gonna get you a towel and clean you up, sweetheart."

He exits the room swiftly, throwing out the soiled condom with a grimace and coming back with a wet towel in hand.

After cleaning up the both of them, Taehyung pulls him underneath the blankets and cuddles up against him, sighing as he traces patterns on his unblemished skin.

Soon after, Taehyung's breathing evens out and his eyes slip shut, their legs tangled together. Jeongguk only smiles at the sight, heart warming up as he scoots closer and holds the elder in his arms.

"Beautiful."

When drowsiness invades his senses and he falls into deep slumber, he dreams of a boy with tan skin and big bright eyes. Images of the man imprinted on the back of his eyes, warm skin pressed up against his.

___

Jeongguk wakes up by the blinding sunlight that filters through his curtains, grunting at the harsh light when he tries to open his eyes.

He stretches his worn out limbs, sprawling his body on the bed. Belatedly, he registers that he's alone, sitting up only to find no one else but him in the room.

Running his hand down beside him, the mattress is faintly warm and vaguely smells like freshly plucked lavenders, a scent that he has grown familiar to.

He sighs defeatedly– Of course, he'd leave as soon as he's awake.

He no longer feels disappointment towards the elder, a feeling he has long tampered down through the months of this–whatever it is they have.

But he still feels disappointed at himself, how stupid he was to expect for Taehyung to stay, because sadly, he never does.

His morning episode of self pity is cut short when he sees a sticky note placed on his bedside table, blank ink written across the yellow tinted paper.

He smiles when he reads a,

"Thank you for last night, Jeongguk. I'm sorry, I've got some errands to tend to, but I was wondering if you like to go on a date with me next Friday? Text me, xoxo.
—Tae"

He sighs, plopping back down on his bed as his stupid dopey smile is plastered on his lips.

Then again, Jeongguk is just a simple guy.

So who is he to decline, right?

So maybe, Taehyung does want this as much as he does.

___________________________________________

word count: 2336

i used to listen to Dead Roses–Blackbear nonstop, then yesterday i was scrolling thru my playlist and saw it there, so i went ahead n played it. this idea/story instantly popped in my head so i just had to write it.

this also has zero to no plot and more like 2.3k words of smut, sorry :/

btw im sorry if there's any errors or typos, this wasn't proof-read hehe

but i hope y'all liked it!

pls vote and tell me ur thoughts UwU

ily, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 14.1K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS FanficπŸ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
205K 8.3K 15
'I, Jeon Jungkook, rejected you Omega as my Mate' 'Traitor!' Omegaverse || Taekook FF || 🐺 Top_Kook Bottom_Tae πŸ†Highest Ranking πŸ₯‡#1 taegguk Starte...
296K 16.1K 38
Book lover Jimin meets mysterious Jungkook. - angst started: May 29, 2017 finished: June 2,2017 [COMPLETED]
295K 14.5K 77
π“π€π„πŠπŽπŽπŠ. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...