Changing The Fate// scarlet h...

By Otaku__Forever

A story about a girl who'se addicted to kdrama's and got stuck inside her favorite show.. Scarlet heart:ryeo... More

Cheong Hye Rin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

chapter 4

122 3 0
By Otaku__Forever

Hye jing POV
" Thank God you found me " i said to chun hee as we stopped running "yeah i'm glad i did cuz The general will kill me if he saw you without me but inside of a showeroom!with the princes! And you soaking wet! " chun hee said and start to lecture me i only nod my head "sorryyy~ but we should go home now tell appa to just introduce me next time..." i said then ride the horse back "pri-princess are you going back first? " she ask me and i hold my head and smiled faintly "ye-yeah my head hurts i should have a rest first you can go home too after you tell appa " i said and didn't wait for anymore response and leave the palace and go back.                                             
* BACK AT MY ROOM* 
Arrghh - my head hurts... I must have drink a lot of water from the pool but wait how did i survive?  I mean you need to do  cpr- THAT'S RIGHT! Someone needs to mouth to mouth the person who'se drowning so who did it?  Was it one of the princes?  My gahh!!! hye rin! Remember.. Remember what happened!! I close my eyes and tries to remember but i end up sleeping...
" her pulse is beating! " a blurred face prince said then take a deep breathe and think twice at what he will do but shake his head off and start to give me cpr  3 times then another prince stop him then went infront of me rub my face slowly "hye jing.." !!!
I woke up and sat down and hold my chest who was that prince? And why was i sweating? And why will he give me a cpr??  I shook my head then got up and change my clothes then leave my room i look around and saw no people walking outside so i went downtown in the market to take a fresh air.

*AT THE MARKET*
Wow this place have so many good stuff!!  I smiled and start to look around and greet people. "woww it's so crowded in here" i have been looking around for a moment and enjoyed my walk i just let my feet to lead the way not knowing that i ended up entering the 8th prince household... Woah i saw maids carrying stuffs and some people training... the people in here really works hard...i wandered around and saw a door that looks familiar...but where does this lead to?  I opened the door and saw a table and plenty of books like it's a library " so you're here-" the 8th prince stop talking when he saw me like he was expecting it was someone else but smiled at me" uhmm...was someone supposed to come here?  I can call that person" i said but he just stares at me then start to walk towards the book shelf " i heard you don't remember anything" he said i laugh nervously " k-kinda?" i said more like i asked cuz i'm not sure what the heck is this girl relation to prince wook!  " so..you don't recognize me? " 8th prince said then turn around to face me i bow my head then look at him " i h-heard you're the 8th prince.. " i said then his smile change into a serious one "o-ohh.. So how do you feel? " he said then start to walk away again i followed him "i'm feeling great.. Thanks for asking your highness.." i said then bow at him again and stop following him " you don't need to call me your highness Becuz i'm not the king.. Just call me prince wook " he said while looking at some books "Oh right uhm.. I just wanna ask you..your high- i mean prince wook.. What connection do i have with you? " i said and waited for his response.. It was silent for a while. My eyes widen when i suddenly felt his body behind me and his hand on the back of my shoulder "i'm so sorry.. I broke my promise.. But i'll make it up to you.. Princess" i felt his hot breathe at the back of my neck as my face went red as a tomato "ahh.. Wh-what promise prince w-wook? " i ask still staying in the position we're now. He was about to answer me when hae soo entered the library " Uh prince wook?... " i hear her voice and i quickly broke from his hug "i-i must get going prince wook sorry for the gatecrash! " i said as i quickly run out the library room.

8TH PRINCE POV
Gatecrash?  What does that mean?  Hye jing.... i hope you remember now...i hold my chest then look at hae soo "you must have forgot to greet people because of your injury"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
63.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !