The Mysterious Girl (One Piec...

By Nouis_Horanson2319

(Short Summary) ... More

N/A (Edited)
Profile (Edited)
The Past (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
N/A
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Easter special
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
N/A: New Book coming soon!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Halloween Special
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Christmas Special 🌲
Chapter 43
N/A
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Luffy's Birthday (Special) 🥳
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
New Book Coming!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hiatus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
What Story To Add Next?🤔
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (TimeSkip)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 49

2.1K 82 5
By Nouis_Horanson2319

Third Person's POV

The orange, haired maniac was left in awe as she saw her opponent levitated with eyes brighter then her hair.

The intimidating glare on her was enough to make anyone piss themselves.

"NO ONE EVER INSULTS MY CAPTAIN!"Mizuki shouts with several voices echo with hers. "YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE!"

Mizuki's POV

I glared down at my opponent before doing making my palms face the floor and pick up the broken pavements and spun them around me.

I tossed them at her as she tried to make me go into another illusion but I kept using a an advantage by just thinking of thoughts to annoy her.

She tries to skywalk towards me but I made a cyclone for breaking the walls off the build I smirked. And waterbend the ocean water towards me. She gasped dodging her greatest enemy.

But she was too focused that she slipped and joined the vortex of the cyclone I made as she spun around hitting everything. Once I was satisfied my eyes changed back to their original colour and I landed on the ground in a huge puddle. I blinked seeing a key and I grabbed it shoving it in my bra. (Lol yep the best place for things XD).

I smirked seeing some cuffs that I heard that makes devil fruit eaters weak. I grabbed them hiding them in the back of my pants.

The grabble was pushed off and she was a mess as she stood her make up smeared all over her eyeliner or whatever that crap women wear all down her cheeks as her clothes were ripped.

"You bitch!"She shouts before running to me with a war cry. I glared and raised my hands up and clapped my hands together. The puddle I was in rose up along my hands and I froze the both of us just as she was about to point her finger directly at my heart.

Her eyes were widened at how I fooled her and I smirked before allowing myself to move around and took the cuffs and cuffed her and I see her body slowly getting weak.

When everything was secure I set us free and she was in a coughing fit. (Ew Corona Jks XD).

"What the heck are you monster?!"She shouts and my eyes hardened.

"I'm the monster? Here you are trying to use power by trying blackmail my friend"I say sadistically as she glared as I stared down at her with eyes that could could kill. I then knee down to her face.

I grabbed a piece of her shirt and wet it before cleaning her face.

"Tsk what the hell are you doing?"She asked.

"Hmm just trying to be nice because you look horrendously with that much make up on"I say casually.

"Well aren't you cunning?"She says rolling her eyes as I tossed the rag before standing up and retrieving my staff before deciding to go out the broken wall since it be easier. "You'll never win!"

I opened my glider and turned abit and looked at her with a smirk.

"No....you will never win"I say with a chuckle before flying off towards three figures and one was obviously Robin's along with that guy named Franky. "Robin!"

She gasped turning around as I landed near her she jumped up and ran towards me.

"Are you okay?"I asked checking the blood on her face.

"I'm fine just...I'm sorry"She says looking away with a frown.

"No Robin it wasn't your fault"I say.

"No I mean with our last discussion about-

"No it's okay I'm over it"I say she tries to say something else but I just remembered. "Oh yeah here I got a key"

She blinked before grinning when I pulled the key out from my bra. I tried to unlock it but it wasn't working.

"Hmm maybe I can break it"I say with a thinking look. I took a hold of it before proceeding to break it. I see a bit of it chip off making me sighed doing it again but we were pushed out of the way.

I looked up with wide eyes to see Franky blocking an elephant from crushing us both.

"F-Franky?"I staggered as he looked at me with a grin.

"Superrrr!"He says before tossing the elephant over the enemy I just remembered he's here.

"This idiot"I muttered as the elephant turned into a sword as he stood up with bruises.

He went to fling his sword directly at me and i unsheathe my sword and blocked it. He shrieked as I grinned sadistically once again and attacked the swords.

It turned back into an elephant I grabbed it by the trunk and flung it off the building elsewhere.

I finally broke the cuffs and Robin decided to take it upon her using her ability and beat spandex up with a hard glare.

I notice some marine soldiers running towards us and I glared.

"I'll take care of them!"I shout I clawed the floor. Making a wave making them trip over and I then did a light spun pushing my palms forward pushing them back where they started.

"Suuuppeerrr cool!"Franky cheered doing a weird stance with his arms together that made a star.

"Weirdo"I muttered making him sulk and Robin smirked. That was when the building started to crumble behind us.

"Oi Mizuki! Robin!"I hear below and I looked at the ship that had the rest of my crew on.

"Hey!"I shout running towards them with a big grin. I noticed they looked all little pale. "What's wrong?"

"She's a mermaid!"Nami shouted making me blink looking at Kororo who had a mermaid tail. I arched my eyebrow before shrugging. "Your not weirded out?!"

"Nah figured I'd seen and will see a lot  more weirder things each time with you guys"I say with a shrug making them sweat drop.

"Tch well aren't you thoughtful"Zoro muttered and I grinned before about to walk away but that was when we were surrounded by admirals and marines.

"Stand down strawhats!"One shouted.

"Hmm this is gonna be fun..."I say popping my joints.

"See who gets the more streaks"Zoro says with a challenging grin. I grinned.

"Your on!"I say.

"Dah! Zoro! Mizu-chan! Be serious!"Chopper and Sogeking shouted. I pounced up into my section of opponents and took them out with heat with compressed air. Making them cry at the painful feel.

As Zoro used his swords to cut them up. I ignored and continue on fighting them. I then came upon a big fella with a hammer. He grinned down at me.

"Look at this small fry"He says laughing. I looked up at him unamused.

"Tch"I flicked my tongue before disappearing from his eye sight and created a big hole in the ground which he fell in coming to eye height. "Who's a small fry now"

With that I took his hammer and jerked my arm back and nearly fell from how heavy it was. I hear snickering and muttering from his 'pals'

"Too weak!"I hear and I feel an irk mark form before earth bending the weapon and pounded the top of his head with huge force.

Coursing him to fall into the ground and down to the ocean with a scream. I turned to his pals with a death glare as they had their jaws dropped and eyes popped.

"Who's the weak?"I asked before attacking them without a second thought.  I swapped my staff with my sword. But I hear the sound of bones breaking and I turned to see sets of hands strangling some of the marines that were behind me.

I looked to see Robin she smirked with a wink as her arms were crossed against her chest. I grinned before joining in on the fun.

"I'm beating your ass Zoro!"I shout teasingly.

"Tch not even close!"He response.

"Would you two shut up!"Nami shouts with a sweat drop.

"Make me woman!"I shout running off head on into the crowd of marines taking them out.

This is gonna be so fun

———————————————————-

Salanghae!!!! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.7K 23
Just a Luffy x Fem!reader, takes place at impel down and will be using stuff from the actual show so if you're not past episode 400 you might not wan...
127K 5.1K 49
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
17.2K 410 38
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
50 0 5
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮: 𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴...