✄ isaac "zack" foster x reade...

By majorsxckup_

[^UPDATED COVER, SAME STORY ! ] you feel like you and zack deserve to be together after everything you've bee... More

✄ prologue
✄ love-?
✄ duo
✄ partners in crime
tiny announcement !

big thanks ! + a/n (?)

4.5K 53 30
By majorsxckup_

and poof! just like that this story has come to an end :) but never fear dear reader-chan! i have a few books in the works! thanks so much for sticking around until the end and for reading this part of the book which you could have easily skipped! although it is definitely not a requirement, i would be grateful if you could leave a vote and/or a comment! feedback is always greatly appreciated! and if it's not too much to ask for, perhaps consider recommending this book to your other zack foster-loving friends! but oh dear, look at me, rambling your poor...ears?...eyes?...off.

goodbye for now, dear readers!

xoxo, author-chan ^v^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 18
Don't listen to her. the death was instant, they said. but you can still smell the rot and shit, the smell of the car. Stop listening to her. the man...
24.2K 377 48
Why would you leave? Why would you change your way of life for your brother? Maybe it's not for him anymore, but for someone else. Even if it doesn't...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...