Run (Punk Luke Hemmings)

Da mrshemmo18

Allison Montgomery wasn't your average teenage girl. She liked punk rock bands and dressed in all black almos... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Just an author's note!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Author's Note
A/N About the Sequel!

Chapter 5

202K 5.6K 9.1K
Da mrshemmo18

After school lets out, I decide to do some homework before getting ready for tonight. Calum told me he would be picking me up around 7, so I have a few hours.

At 5, I stop doing homework and take a quick shower. I let my hair air dry so that it will be naturally wavy, just how I like it. I brush on some eyeshadow that I dont usually wear, coat my lashes with mascara and put on a little more eyeliner than usual. I decide to wear my favorite black skinny jeans with rips all down each knee and a loose, dark grey Nirvana tank top. I don't go to parties too often, so I don't really know what to wear but hope I look okay.

By the time I'm done getting ready, I hear a car horn outside and look out my window to see Calum in a dark green 2006 Mustang. I wave down and throw on my grey vans before heading downstairs.

"Hey hun, where are you going?" My mom asks and I realized I completely forgot to talk to her about the party.

"Uh, I'm actually going to a party with a few friends that I told you about, is that okay?" I silently pray the answer will be yes.

"I don't think so dear," she says and I know I will have to argue.

"But mom, it's my first party here and I-" I manage to get out before getting cut off.

"I'm just teasing," she says as she smiles. "But, you better be careful, okay? Promise me," she looks at me with her best mom-glare.

I smile and shake my head. "I promise mom," I say as I run over to her and kiss her forehead. "You're the best mom, love you!" I call out as I run out the door.

"Hey," I say with a smile as I get in Calum's car.

"Well hello there," he responds as he eyes me up and down. "Ready for tonight?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I let out a small laugh.

"You don't have anything to worry about, I promise," he reassures me as he starts to drive. "Especially when you look as good as you do," he adds at the end, causing me to blush as usual.

"Well thank you," I respond back. "You don't look too bad yourself," I add, nudging him on the shoulder. He looked more than good, he looked hot. He was wearing a black Sublime tank top and for the first time, I noticed how big and nice his biceps were.

The rest of the car ride was filled with the two of us singing along to an All Time Low song and by the time the song was over, we pulled up to the giant house. Teenagers were flooding out from the inside of the house, spread out all over the lawn; some that I recognized from school and others I had never seen before. When Calum turned off the car, I could hear loud music that was being blocked out by our music inside the car. As we walked across the street, Calum guided me with his hand on my back.

"This is our friend Tate's house, pretty much everyone from our grade is here and some people you won't recognize are from other school's. This is one of the biggest parties of the year and it's been a tradition since freshman year," Calum explains to me. "Just let yourself go a little and people will learn to love you just like we do."

We finally step inside the house and I am surprised at how this house is able to hold this amount of people. We walk through the crowd, barely squeezing through. As we finally get through the massive sea of teenagers in the hallway, we step into the kitchen where Michael and Ashton are laughing at something.

"There she is, girl of the night!" Michael yells over the blaring music and they both check me out before running to hug me.

"You look fantastic," Ashton says when they finally put me down and Michael nods with him.

"Thanks guys, you all look great as well," I smile.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Calum asks me.

"Maybe just a coke, I don't feel like drinking right now," I say. I get a whiff of the alcohol from Michael and Ashton's cups and know that by the end of the night they will both be wasted.

"Okay, I won't be drinking either since I drove, I'm not that bad of a person," Calum winks at me as he walks over to the drinks and pours us both cup fulls of Coca-Cola.

As I wait for him to get back, I look around at the group of people circling us. Unlike in school, nboody gives me any weird looks. Instead, I get a couple of smiles from guys. Everyone seems to be getting drunk and having a great time and this atmosphere doesn't bother me like I thought it would. I catch a glimpse of blonde hair that is hovering over pretty much everyone else and do a double take. I move my head a little and get a better look of this tall, blonde boy. My breath almost escapes me as I see how beautiful this boy is. Piercing blue eyes and tattoos all down both of his arms that are moving with his conversation, words rolling right off his tongue. Before I get caught staring, I am interrupted when Calum comes back and hands me his drink. I think to ask the boys who this boy is, but decide not to when they start talking about their band.

"Unfortunately, we need to go set up for our performance. Try to make some friends, we don't want you to be all lonely," Ashton says as he and the others hug me before heading into another room.

They are gone before I can respond and I look back to where the blonde boy is. Or was I should say. When I look back, he is gone and I wonder if I will see him again before the night ends.

The crowd seems to be moving outside, so I follow, not wanting to be left alone in the house. We all circle around a small stage that looks poorly put together and I hope for the boys' sake it doesn't collapse. I look around to see if I can find the mysterious boy once again before I am tapped on the shoulder.

"Looking for someone?" I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around to find a girl a little taller than me. Her curly, black hair is about as long as mine and is slightly blowing in front of her bright, blue eyes. She is wearing a floral crop top with a leather skirt, tights, and studded combat boots.

"Oh, no, I was just looking around." I say nervously, not wanting her to know who I was actually trying to find.

"Did you come here alone?" She asks quickly after my response, blue eyes wide.

"No, I'm actually friends with the guys that are about to perform. What about you?" I ask back.

"Nah, but my friend is making out with some guy somewhere and I didn't want to miss the performance so I left them," she giggles before continuing. "My name is Linley, but I go by Lin for short."

"I'm Allison, but you can call me Allis," I respond to her.

"Nice to meet you, Allis. You don't sound like you're from around here," she says, noticing my American accent.

"I actually just moved here from the U.S., I've only been here a week."

"Oh okay," she says before we see the boys make their way to the stage. "We'll talk after," she yells over the sudden sound of guitars.

I look up at the stage to see my three favorite boys; Michael on guitar, Calum on bass and Ashton on drums, all with microphones in front of them. Just before I can realize that the fourth boy was missing, the tall, beautiful blonde I had spotted earlier runs onto the stage and to the front microphone, guitar in his hand.

The boy I had been eyeing was Luke, the fourth member of my best friends' band. The all, mysterious Luke that I had not met yet.

"Hello everybody, we hope you're having a good time!" Luke yells into the microphone, making the crowd already go wild. "We're 5 Seconds of Summer and we're gonna be playing a few songs that we wrote, hope you like it!" He continues and with that, the music from their guitars starts blaring through the speakers.

I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

And I don't understand what's happened, I keep saying things I never say.

Luke sings the first verse and I am taken back by how amazing his voice is.

Michael sings the next verse before they all four sing the chorus. I am in shock at how good they actually are and I feel like a proud mother, seeing my best friends perform on stage. The crowd is going wild and by the time the song is almost over, we are all singing along with the chorus.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cause I can't control myself

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell

And it hurts in my head, in my heart, and my chest and I'm having trouble catching my breath

Ooh ooh, won't you please stop loving me to death

We all scream and the first song ends.

"Wow, they're really good!" Linley yells to me over the screaming crowd.

"Yeah they are," I scream back. "This is the first time I've actually heard them play!"

I smile as I listen to the rest of their songs and scream the lyrics that I can make out along with everyone else. These boys are amazing and hot. I'm sure that every other girl around me is just as turned on as I am.

When the lights go out, she's all I ever think about

The boys sing and the girls go wild. This song swoons me and every single other girl in the crowd. I couldn't wait to talk to the boys after their performance, even though I would have to calm myself down or else I would pounce on all of them.

After their final song ends, the boys introduce themselves again, thank us for listening and Tate for letting them perform. They walk off the stage as the crowd continues to go wild, not caring how loud we are being. Most people make their way back into the house, as do I and Linley, talking about the performance. We stand in the kitchen where I knew the boys would meet me after they put away their instruments.

A few minutes later, the four boys walk through a crowd of people, all giving them high fives for their awesome performance. I wave over to them, smiling and the three of them run to engulf me in their usual, back-breaking hug. As they put me down I introduce them to Lin and Michael especially seems interested, taking her hand and kissing it, making her blush. Luke also steps in and shakes her hand.

"Ah, Luke, this is Allis. The girl we've been telling you about," Ashton says as he points his hands out to me.

"Hey," he says before looking away.

"Hey, don't be rude," Michael says and I know he's wondering the same thing as me: why Luke shook Lin's hand but not mine.

"I wasn't," is all he says before storming off somewhere else.

"Uh sorry about that Allis, he's not usually that rude. Well I mean he's rude, but not like that," Calum says to me as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh it's okay," I try to laugh even though I'm not even fooling myself. I am a little hurt by Luke's actions, we've never even met and he was a complete jerk as if he hated me.

"Don't worry about it, babe," Ashton begins, "let's go have a good time, yeah?"

"Okay, yeah," I say with a nod and the boys excitedly lead us to the dance floor.

We sing along and dance to Collar Full by Panic! At the Disco and I lose myself in the music. For the first time ever, I feel free. I belonged here.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.6K 133 35
Bella has to move to San Fransisco, with her mother, and start a new life. She goes to the new school, makes friends and even finds someone to love. ...
1.8K 5 31
Shay Hemmings and her brother Luke are very close. They have similar friends and interests, they even make music together. After a while of convincin...
31.1K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...