Nerd Is A Babysitter ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

Avelyn Summers. A girl with high grades, loving personality and no trace of romance whatsoever. Dante Knight... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
Sorry, I have been tagged #2
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Epilogue
Yes/No?
Your assumptions?
Truth or Truth?

Clearing The Confusion!

52.5K 1.3K 284
By StellaAdamsHere

So, we meet again!

In this short chapter, I am going to be clearing out all the confusion that you guys faced during the book, I am sorry to make you all confused at certain parts, I really tried to explain it all properly, so *takes a deep breath*, here goes nothing...

~

1. Why does Avelyn babysits Zack?
-His parents just want someone to keep a watch on him so that he doesn't do anything rebellious or call his friends or go out when he was grounded.

2. What happened to the detention that Avelyn was given in chapter 16?
- It is explained in chapter 35 and if you are too lazy to go back and read it, then let me help you all out, she forgot and didn't even realise about it until Zeke's mom, aka the principal mentioned it.

3. Are Zeke and Zack two different people?
- Yes, I realised my mistake of putting two likely pronounce names in the same book after reading all of your comments, I honestly thought there would be no confusion as Zeke has 'e' and Zack has 'a'.

4. Does she likes Zeke?
- No, Zeke is like her brother.

5. Why does she flirts with Ethan so much? 'Omg, she is such a slut to flirt with Ethan even when Zack is around!'/ 'Does she have no shame?!'/ 'That poor guy clearly likes him and all she is doing is flirting with Ethan!'
-To answer all of your questions at once, Ethan is her best friend, they have a flirtationship going on and she doesn't need to return her feelings towards Zack just because he likes her. She was not in a relationship with him, so it doesn't matter with whom she flirts with or not.

6. How can I go as low as making Africa jokes? (Edit)
-You guys, stop getting offended over a simple joke. I really didn't think in today's world of 2020 where it's all about jokes and memes you guys would take it so offensively. I am sorry if it offends you, but I don't really find anything offensive in that. Please don't Zayn after me with Regina George just because I used a noun as a verb, your comments are really very Antartica.

Ps- I've changed that part, not because I was into peer pressure or anything, I still don't think there's anything wrong in that, but because I realised that majority of you doesn't like it and what's a book without their reader's happiness, right?

7. If Sarah is Avelyn's mom's best friend, then how come she has never met her before?
-Happens, nothing curious over there.

8. When did Zack really fell for her?
-You can say when she hated him for what he did in chapter 8, he took it upon himself to get himself forgiven for his deed and kind of along the way he fell for her.

9. Why did Avelyn reacted to Zack's calling her baby when he had done that million times before?
-She didn't like him back then, the baby hit different once she caught feelings for him, also, he had called her baby with immense emotion this time.

10. What about the wound that Ethan got in chapter 22?
- Avelyn treated the wound (as it was mentioned in that chapter) and it was not a pocket wound, just deep enough to let a little blood flow.

11. Did she ever find out what happened at the party?
—Ofc and also, Zack did not take her advantage that night, he was just teasing her.

12. How could Stella leave her at the party just like that?
—They both knew she was not going to stick around, it was just a way of bringing her to the party.

13. Who asked who first for the date?
—Zack first asked her out in chapter 26, but she said something along the lines of, "Prove that you are worth me dating for." and then later, she asked Zack out for double date as she wanted to shoot the cupid arrow.

So, all in all the date in which they went was the one of Avelyn's outcome.

14. How many babies did they have?
—Three. Adrian, Charlotte, Lucas in the same manner in every two year gap.

••••••••

That's it for this chapter, if you have any more questions, just ask them in the comments and imma add them here.

Ramadan Mubarak to all my muslim readers, make the best of this blessed month and do remember me in your precious prayers(if you can).

♥️🌠♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
398K 9.6K 33
(Book One of 'An Idiot' series) Meet Haley Valdez. The Good Girl. She's a straight A honours student with a striking personality who knows how to bal...
958 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
14.1M 394K 52
FREE STORY WITH PAID BONUS CONTENT Dante Brown has met many challenges in his life, all of them crumbled beneath the ground he walked. He is arrogan...