Charming

By onesecond_ofsummer

Morgan has been a fan of One Direction since day one. She has watched them go from X Factor to the world's bi... More

Chapter 1: Getting Ready
Chapter 2: The Concert
Chapter 3: The Mall
Chapter 4: What Harry Thinks
Chapter 5: Is this Real Life?
Chapter 6: Thank You Boys
Chapter 7: What Next?
Chapter 8: I Know Him Too Well
Chapter 9: Way Up High
Chapter 10: Round and Round
Chapter 11: Story Time!
Chapter 12: Late Lunch, Early Dinner
Chapter 13B: Hannah's Date
Chapter 14: Things Get Ugly
Chapter 15: Life Goes On
Chapter 16: So Much Going On
Chapter 17: Not As Planned
Chapter 18: To England I Go
Chapter 19: Wear Something Pretty
Chapter 20: Fireworks
Chapter 21: Goodnight

Chapter 13A: Moxie

4K 96 16
By onesecond_ofsummer

Morgan’s POV

As I walked downstairs, the doorbell rang. 

“I’LL GET IT!” Hannah yelled.

“Wow, you girls look nice. What’s the occasion?” my mom asked.

“A date,” I said, kind of awkwardly. I love my mom to pieces, but I never felt comfortable telling her about girly things like boys or clothes or makeup.

She looked surprised. “A date? Like with a boy?”

“Well, yeah.”

She just nodded her head and walked back into the kitchen. Well that was easy.

 I heard a gasp from the front door and then I heard the door slam. Hannah!

Hannah’s POV

Finally, I heard the doorbell ring.

“I’LL GET IT!” I screamed. I was dying to find out whether or not Niall was my date, and I wouldn’t wait any longer to find out! I quickly ran to the front door, opened it and-Oh my gosh!

It’s Harry Styles and…and….and….NIALL HORAN! I gasped and slammed the door. Idiot! Why would I do that?! I guess it was just a lot to take in all at once. 

“Hannah! What was that?” Morgan exclaimed.

“Harry Styles. And Niall Horan.” I answered innocently.

“Why would you slam the door in their faces?!!?!”

“Umm…I don’t know.” 

“Wait, Morgan, shouldn’t you be in school?” Morgan’s mom shouted.

“Uhh no, it’s a holiday!” Morgan was such a horrible liar…

“Which holiday?” her mom asked suspiciously.

“It’s, uhh,” Morgan started.

“St. Fitzgerald’s Day!” I answered. Man, I was good at saving her butt..

“Oh,” her mother said, “Is that like St.Patrick’s Day or something?”

“Yeah!” we quickly said in unison before rushing back to the front door together.

I quickly opened the door back up to see Harry scratching his head,  and both of the boys looking kind of confused. 

Niall’s POV

SLAM!

“Uhhmm..?” Harry said, confused.

“What the heck?”

“Just give her a chance, if she’s anything like her cousin, you won’t regret it.”

This was why I was afraid of telling her that I was the one texting her in the first place. This is what happens when girls see “Niall Horan from One Direction!!!” 

Over the phone, she treats me like Niall, a regular guy. And that’s really all I am, is just a regular guy. I wish that girls could see that. But this first impression is making me wonder if I should even tell her that I’m James, her mystery boy.

Harry started scratching his head, still confused, and then Hannah opened the door.

“Sorry about that..” she said, sheepishly.

“It’s alright,” I laughed it off and took her hand, shaking it and introducing myself.

“I’m Niall, and you must be Hannah?”

“Yes,” she answered, blushing.

“Wow, Hannah,” I said, “You’re even lovelier than I heard!” 

She had eyes that were either blue or green, I couldn’t tell, long blonde hair, and a smile that lit up the room. She was probably average height, but without the heels I imagine her being about 5’2, maybe shorter. She was gorgeous. I hit Harry on the arm and whispered to him, “Seriously man, she’s prettier than you said!”

He laughed and said, “Ladies, shall we go?”

The limousine driver opened up the door for us. Hannah and I sat together, across from Morgan and Harry. I looked over at Hannah. She was so cute.

Harry’s POV

I couldn’t stop staring at Morgan. How did she manage to get more beautiful since yesterday? She was wearing a tight Little Black Dress..haha..like the song.  She looked absolutely stunning with her long brown hair straight and trailing down her back. Her hand that I was holding was so small and so soft. I could feel myself falling for her. She had a sweet smell, like daisies. 

“So which restaurant are we going to?” Morgan asked sweetly.

“Umm, I believe it’s called Moxie.”

“Ooh that place is really nice,” Hannah said.

“What kind of food do you like?” Niall asked her.

“Ummm, everything, duh!” She responded.

I saw Niall look at Hannah with awe in his eyes. He was already starting to like her!

I raised my eyebrow at Niall as if to say, I saw that look you gave her.

He knew what I meant and he blushed a little bit and shot me back a look saying, Shhh, don’t ruin it!

Morgan’s POV

As we entered the restaurant, Harry reached for my hand, “We kind of rented out the whole place for you girls.”

“The whole place?” 

“Yeah,” Harry smiled.

“Hey, do you lads mind if Hannah and I have our own table?” Niall asked as he looked down and smiled at Hannah, who was giggling.

“Pleaseee Morgan?” she asked me. Well, it was more of begging me than asking because she batted her eyelashes and pouted out her lip, the puppy dog face.

“Yeah,” I laughed, “it’s fine with me,” but then I looked over at Harry asking for his approval.

“Go for it!” Harry answered. “Have fun you too,” he said with a wink.

“So, Morgan, where would you like to sit? And may I add, you look absolutely stunning.”

Ugh. What a babe.

“Thank you Mr.Styles,” I said with a huge smile, “And how about the table over there? By the fish tank!”

“Sounds good to me!”

—30 minutes later—

After finishing our food and making small talk, it got quiet for a few minutes.

“So,” I said, trying to break the silence.

“Morgan,” Harry said seriously.

“What?”

“Tonight, our plane goes to Europe, where we tour for another 2 months.”

“Oh,” I said, trying to hide the hurt I felt, “that’s great!”

“Yeah,” Harry said, “That’s 2 months where I don’t get to see your beautiful face.” 

He looked sad. It looked like he was seriously bothered by this.

“I want to see you as soon as the tour is over!” He exclaimed. “But I know that I can’t make any promises. Because after one thing is over, another one starts. For all I know, right after tour we could be in the studio for a couple of months, and then have another tour, and photo shoots and interviews, and-”

“Shhhh,” I said. “Just let it be. Stop thinking about the what if’s.”

He looked straight into my eyes, “Well, what do you mean?”

“I mean, let these 2 days we had together be happy! Cherish them in your heart and don’t forget about them. If I don’t see you for  2 months, I’ll just be happy that I’ll get to see you again! If I have to wait a year to see you again, I’ll push through it! Because no what if’s are going to stop me from having feelings for you Harry. I like you, I really like you, and I have for almost four years now! So, stop worrying and just let it be. What happens, happens. And we just need to hope that it will happen fast.”

“You’re right,” He said. “Really right.”

After thinking for a second he said, “I have to show you something!”

He grabbed my hand and led me to a big fountain. It lit up with lights that were blues and greens and purples.

“Wow,” I said, “It’s really pretty.”

“Here,” he said, placing a penny in my hand. “I have a penny and you have one. We’ll each make our wishes together, and hope that they come true.”

“So, are we wishing about the tour? Or that we’ll see each other again soon, or-”

“Well, we can’t tell each other! Or it won’t come true!”

“Ohh,” I smiled. 

“Ready?” He asked, “1, 2, 3!”

I wish that Harry Styles will fall in love with me the way that I have fallen for him.

And we threw our pennies into the fountains together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
4.8K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...
13.1K 356 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...