"Forced to marry you"- Jimin...

By ilegalalien17

It may or may not be a normal story about an arranged marriage. Two kids who agree to marry each other for di... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

7

60.5K 2.4K 1K
By ilegalalien17

It's been a week now. When I woke up, Jimin was already awake but still in bed. It has become an habit to sleep with him, since I can't sleep in my room.

"Good morning sunshine"- Jimin said.

"Good morning"- I answered sleepy.

"College starts today"- he reminded me.

Then he got up and I stayed 5 more minutes in bed.

Once I got to the kitchen, Jimin was already eating breakfast.

"Are you excited?"- Jimin asked me.

"More like nervous"

"Don't be, you'll do great"- he said smiling at me and it gave me some kind of comfort.

"Oh before I forget, here"- He said giving me a bracelet.

"What is this for?"- I asked.

"Good luck"- He said giving me that sweet smile of his.

"You know, your smile always leaves me in a good mood. Thanks Jimin, I'll make sure to take care of it with my life...look at the time, you'll be late for work!"- I said.

"Oh, shoot! Gotta go! See you later!"- He got startled and kissed my cheek goodbye in the heat of the moment.
Once he realized what he did, he stopped midway.

"Uh...I don't know why I did that...maybe it's because you sleep with me...I mean, not like that but in my bed...and besides, we live together and all, so maybe my head just associated it with-... I'm sorry"- He explained nervously.

"It's fine, don't worry about it, just go before you'll be late"

He looked at me once again, gave a smile and left. Once he left, I gave a breath out. That sure moved something inside me.

*****
I was nervous for the first day of college, but once I saw Jungkook there, I felt a little more relieved.

Our first class was dance and on the first day, the teacher wanted a presentation in pairs of a dance. I obviously partnered with Jungkook. So after school, him and I decided to practice the choreo we made.

When we made a small break, I got a message from Jimin asking me what time I would get out so he could pick me up.
I told him I brought my car, but he insisted.

Jungkook noticed I was texting someone.

"Is everything okay?"-He asked.

"Yeah, Jimin wants to pick me up after school."- I said, focused on my phone.

"Oh... you're that close"- He commented.

Then I remembered, Jungkook doesn't know the truth. He doesn't actually know that Jimin and I live in the same house and we're actually married.

"Uh...yeah, we're good friends"- I tried to cover up. I didn't lie though.

"Uuuhhh... Taehyung Hyung won't like that"

"What do you mean?"- I asked.

"The only thing Hyung has been doing since he met you again the other day, is talking about you...he seriously doesn't shut up...I think he has a thing for you...he would be so jealous if he knew Jimin is picking you up and not him... it's like a competition mode"

I don't even know if that's a good or bad thing...I don't think I like Taehyung like that anymore...to be honest, he reminds me a little of my trauma...

At that moment I got a call from Jimin. He said he wanted to watch the rehearsal so I gave him directions to come to the dance room. Once he found us, he entered.

"Hyung!"- Jungkook said when he saw his friend coming in.

"Hey bro!"
Out of the sudden they started messing with each other, forgetting about me.

"Uh hum"- I cleared my throat for them to notice me.

"Sorry"- They said in a funny way.

"Jimin, I seriously could have gone home with my car"- I scolded him.

"It's fine, besides I wanted to see you dance!"

"Y/N, did you know Jimin Hyung is one hell of a dancer too??"- Jungkook said.

"What?! Really??"

"Jungkook stop it! Just dance for me already!"- Jimin said, smiling, trying to take the attention away from him. Jungkook prepared himself to start the dance.

"See?..I don't know so many things about my own husband"- I joked around in a way Jungkook wouldn't hear and it made Jimin chuckle.

Jungkook and I started dancing and Jimin was looking kind of judgemental.

Once the music ended we tried to get some feedback.

"So, Hyung, what did you think?"- Jungkook asked.

"It's a very sexy dance... it's good"- Jimin said.

"Do you think it's too sexy?"- I asked.

"It's... fine"- Jimin told me in a weird tone.

"Guys, I should get going now, see you tomorrow"- Jungkook said.

"We should get going too"- I said and Jimin nodded.

He was very silent in the car. Looking almost unapproachable now.

"Is everything okay?...did you not like the dance..?"- I asked, knowing he got weird after seeing it.

"I told you it's good"

"You're just acting weird..."

"I mean... it's a sexy song, it makes sense that the choreo is sexy too..."- Jimin said. At that moment we got home.

He entered and didn't say anything more about it.

I got to the room after taking a shower...I mean Jimins room and he looked at me from head to toe.

"What are you wearing?"- He said.

"A night gown"

"But... it's short..."

"Well.. the weather is getting hotter...does it bother you..?"-I asked since I'm the one sleeping in his bed.

"No, no, it's..fine..."

I laid down and my back was turned to him. I was so tired from today that I almost instantly fell asleep.
While I was falling asleep, I heard Jimin talking.

"I'm going crazy, seriously..."

"What?...do you need something?"- I asked sleepy.

"What? No, no just go back to sleep..."

I fell asleep, but moments later I woke up of course. The nightmares don't go away. I dreamt about my father finding out about college and me getting beaten.

I woke up, looking for air, that was when I felt two arms embracing me.

"It's okay, you're okay"

I felt myself coming back to real life and Jimin pushing us both to lay down again to relax. He was still holding me, so I ended up with my head on his chest as he patted it saying everything would be fine. I found myself slowly coming back to reality and my breathing getting regular.

"Are you feeling better?"- He asked.

"Thank you... seriously...I know I wake you up almost every night...and every night you make me feel better"- I said, thankful to the fact that he is with me and these nightmares became less relevant because of him being there.

I looked at him and we were too close. Then I was reminded that he was holding me in his arms. We looked like a real couple. I cleared my throat and went back to the cold truth, freeing myself from his embrace and going back to my side of the bed. He doesn't like me that way...

I was going back to sleep, but then he talked.

"Jimin, you're going crazy"- He said to himself and I heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
168K 5.7K 26
"I was really confused and opened my eyes. There was a man holding a wine glass. He was glaring at me with his eyes that were full of anger." The sto...
164K 9.6K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...
834K 28.4K 26
Y/n and Jimin have been arranged in a partnership of two companies. They didnt have feelings for each other. This is before they made a bet to see wh...