๐’๐“๐Ž๐‹๐Š๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Œ ๐’๐˜๐๐ƒ๐‘...

By Mapleklap

๐˜๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„!๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”ยท๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š– ๐šœ๐šข๐š—ยท๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“
โฅผ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™‘๐™€๐™โฅฝ
โฅผ๐™๐™„๐™‰โฅฝ
โฅผ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™•๐™๐™‡๐™„โฅฝ
โฅผ๐™†๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™Š๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™•โฅฝ
โฅผ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™๐™€โฅฝ

โฅผ๐™Š๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‡โฅฝ

10.7K 593 1.7K
By Mapleklap

Y/n wanted to throw up. Why was he talking to her? Why couldn't he just let her eat?

"Oh, prince Clay, what a surprise! I thought you were busy chatting it up with the other girls." She smiled, although it couldn't have been more fake. Luckily Clay bought it.

"Well I was, until I saw your wrist." That damn bracelet. What do they even represent?

"I bet you're wondering why that silly bracelet has any sort of significance for someone of my tier. Come, I'll tell you," The prince pulled Y/n away from the food and towards the dance floor, which made Y/n want to cry.

"Well, my four personal guards had been in charge of selecting the best upon the best of girls, and only four were given a silver ticket. So I trust my personal guards over just any plain guard that will fall for any girl that looks at them. It's all very simply, my dear." Don't call me that, you blond rat. Just looking at you angers me, how do you think I am when you're DANCING with me?

"You should feel honored; you get to dance with the soon to be king of this place. Who knows, maybe you'll just be my queen. You certainly have the looks to bear wonderful children." How cocky is this bastard?! I can't believe he really believes that every girl was ready to hop on him as soon as he gave the word! Like I'd ever have his children...!

"God, and the body, too. Who let you wear such a dress?" Y/n didn't dare look up at him, because she knew she would punch him in the face. Does he have no shame?!

"Hey, sister, I need your help to find the bathroom. I'm scared to find it alone!" Y/n felt herself be pulled away from the dreaded prince and away from the others. Y/n looked to her savior, and saw that it was Technoblade in his disguise!

Once the two were far enough Technoblade stopped, causing her to knock into him. He turned around and smiled cheekily.

"Sorry, but you just looked so uncomfortable with him."

"Ugh, thank you so much! You were my savior; he kept making me more and more angry." Y/n fumed, making Technoblade chuckle. Too cute. Way too cute. I need to be careful.

"What happened to your little treasure hunt?" Y/n asked, keeping her voice low.

"I got a lot. You'd be surprised what all you could hide under a dress." Y/n giggled, before realizing they were right next to the food tables. She gasped and immediately grabbed a plate while making sure no princes were near her.

"Damn, and you brought me near the food? You know what a girl wants." She smiled before grabbing what she wanted and put it on her plate. I may not know what you want, but I definitely know what I want. Technoblade widened his eyes and blushed when he processed his own thoughts.

"Fuck..." He whispered. He saw Y/n come back and she offered some of her food, and he was going to decline when he saw the chicken leg on her plate.

"You can have it. I have another one, so it's no problem. It's the least I could do for my savior anyways," She smiled before letting him grab a chicken leg. Stupid woman, don't call me that.

He took a bite out of a chicken leg while glancing at her so often, watching her eat a powdered donut. The powder got all over her lips.

"You got a little, well a lot of something on your lips." Y/n nodded and got to licking the powder off.

"How about we go outside? While I was searching the castle, I found a couple of places that were great for gazing at the stars." Y/n nodded and followed Technoblade to the balcony he found, making sure to be as discreet as possible.

"Wow! You must be pretty fast if you found this in the time I danced with the prince." Technoblade smirked as he saw her amazed expression.

"They don't call me Technoblade for nothing," Y/n just shrugged and smiled before setting her dinner plate down. So she could lean on the balcony's fencing.

Technoblade decided to take his wig off so he could as least seem a little more masculine for her. He didn't want Y/n getting the wrong idea of him. He watched Y/n look up at the sky with wonder until she spoke up.

"You can hear the music from out here. Pretty impressive," She smirked and looked to Techno, and got an idea.

"Want to dance?" He asked, holding out his gloved hand out. He made sure to take them off before reaching out again. Y/n just laughed.

"Why not?" She put her hand in his and they danced along to the tune; albeit they both weren't the best dancers, but that's what made it so fun. They laughed and talked the night away, having not a care in the world.

Before they even realized it, the ball ended, and a staff member was heading their way.

"Techno, I think someone is coming!" Y/n whispered yelled, stopping the dancing that didn't even have any dancing to it.

"Ah, shit." He mumbled before pulling up his dress and dug into one of the many bags underneath until he pulled out a rope. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Wait, wait, we're not actually doing this, are we?" She felt panicked, and she saw the staff member come closer.

"Would you rather get caught and get killed?" Y/n immediately shook her head, darting her eyes back and forth between Technoblade tying the rope off the ledge and the staff member.

"C'mon, I'll hold you so you won't fall. It'll be quicker this way," Y/n looked at the staff member as they arrived at the door before dashing over to Technoblade. He grabbed her by the waist and jumped off the balcony with the rope around him securely. They were pretty high up, so Y/n shoved her face into Techno's chest in fear of falling.

"Don't worry, I got you." Y/n noticed how his grip tightened, and silently appreciate the gesture.

***

The two sighed in relief when they were far enough from the castle to not be seen. Technoblade directed Y/n to where his old clothes were; which luckily for him, the blood stains wouldn't show up because it was black.

"Well, I need to sit down. I've never ran so fast in heels," Y/n wheezed before taking a seat on a log with his clothes in them.

"Go ahead. I'm going to go ahead and change while you catch your breath." Technoblade reached into the log and grabbed his clothes before heading down to the nearby river.

I wonder what he'll look like without all that makeup and dress. I bet he's very handsome. Y/n blushed and slapped her cheeks to snap herself out of it. No! you can't think like that, he's a thief! Y/n sighed as she put her head in her hand.

"I'm back! Hope that didn't take too long..." Technoblade came back with his signature smile on when he noticed Y/n blushing and glaring at the ground, making her look even more cute than before. The moonlight also seemed to make her look even more attractive than before.

Oh god, what is she doing to me? Is it okay to think about her like this? I barely even know her...

"Oh, hey Technoblade. Wow, you look a lot different without all that makeup on..." Y/n blushed as she looked him up and down. He wasn't wearing his cloak, only a light brown shirt and some dark brown pants, along with some black boots. He was also carrying his bags full of goodies, but Y/n could care less about that right now. Why did he look so attractive without all that makeup on?

Wait a minute, is he even single? He's so handsome I'd be surprised if he didn't have someone.

"Uh, is that a good thing?"

"O-Of course! Sorry if it came off as rude!" Technoblade chuckled at her cute antics before taking a seat next to her on the log.

"I'm just messin' with ya. Here, look what I got." He searched around in his many bags until he finally came across one particular one. He pulled out a box from the bag and opened it to find more food from the buffet. Y/n's eyes immediately lit up.

"Oh my god! Are those powdered donuts?! Do you mind if I have one?"

"Well I did kind of steal them for you." He chuckled as he watched the female blush as she timidly took a donut before biting into it.

"Ugh, donuts are so good..." Technoblade smiled as he watched her eat it. Once she finished, he noticed that she got it all over her mouth.

"You made another mess..." He pointed towards his own lips, and Y/n blushed before wiping it off. "There's still a little bit in your corner." Y/n licked around her mouth, but the powder was still there.

"Here, I'll get it." He cupped her hand and wiped the powder off her cheek, and removed his hand to lick off the powder. Y/n felt extremely hot, and couldn't face Techno's gaze.

Technoblade only realized what he did when he saw how bashful Y/n was getting. His face turned beet red and he looked away.

No, no, no! This can't really be happening...! He glanced over at Y/n as she fidgeted with her fingers. Fuck, this is really happening! This has never happened to me, it's always the other way around, what do I do?

Do I kiss her?

"Hey, so I think I should be getting home. It's pretty late and I'm sure my mom is worried." Technoblade could tell she was bummed out, but she needed to get home to her family.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll walk you home. I'd feel really bad if I just let you go off into these woods in the dead of night and something happened to you."

"Oh, thanks. I need your help anyways because I have no idea how to get back into town from here,"

"Don't worry, I got ya little lady." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81.6K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season