London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl๐Ÿ”ž

1.2K 40 122
By Bahubalifan

⚠️🔞
Please be advised that this part of the story contains mature content.
It is not suitable for young readers.

***

S finished cooking their dinner.

D: The aroma is heavenly...my mouth is salivating Sweetu...🤤

S: I'll serve you then.

D: What about you ?

S: I will have after my shower.

D: I want to have dinner with you.You have shower and come,I will wait.

S: You're not hungry ? You can wait?

D: I can bangaram...you go...will be watching some show until then.

She went into the bathroom but as she was about to shut the door,

S mv: If I know him right,he will come here also.I'll keep the door open...🥰

Stepping into the shower,she turned on the tap.She lifted her face to the warm water as it calmed her senses.She scrubbed shampoo on her scalp and brought her hair over her shoulder lathering the remaining product on it then rinsed it off combing her fingers through her hair ensuring it was rid of the shampoo.

Then she heard the creak of the bathroom door and smiled to herself.

S mv: Thief has come.😌

She remained unperturbed and hummed 'Orrore raja' song.He entered the shower stealthily behind her taking in the fragrance of her washed hair.She could feel his hot breath on her skin.

S turned to face him.Seeing him in his birthday suit her cheeks coloured but she did not want to give in easily.Feigning a serious look,

S: What ? 🤨

He stood like a good boy.

D: Nothing...I also want to bathe...🥺

S: Aren't you ashamed to enter the bathroom like this when a virgin girl is taking her bath ? 😤

D: Aren't you ashamed to keep the bathroom door open and bathe with a virgin guy around ?😤

S: You knew I would bathe with the door open so you came.

D: You wanted me to come so you kept the door open and I came...

S:(mv: Sweetuuu do you need this?🤦🏻‍♀️)Can anyone talk and win you ?

She grabbed his hands and forced them around her waist then looped her hands around his neck.He pulled her towards him.Their bodies mingled as they stood beneath the rain shower relaxing in the warmth and gentle pressure of the water.Taking turns they lathered each other and while doing so he murmured sweet nothings near her ears making her blush and giggle.

After their sensual bath,he took her face between his thumb and finger then pulling her towards his face,

D: That was one amazing shower I had in recent times bangaram...I feel so relaxed...thank you.

He lovingly kissed her on her lips.

Both were in their bathrobes and they decided to have their dinner at the two-seater dining table in the open balcony.

(Somewhat like this set up👆🏼)

D brought the glasses and water while S laid the plates.They sat down to eat.
She waited anxiously to see his reaction because he was her critic when it came to cooking.

S: How is it pupsoo ?

D: Mmm...delicious...this dish is so flavorful!!

S: Phew! I was wondering if you would like it or not.I'm trying this out for the first time.

D: Really? It has come out well bangaram.

S: Hmm even if it is not also you won't say anything bad and upset my mood tonight...I know...😉

D: Hihihihi...☺️☺️

They chatted about general things and discussed other family matters.Both refrained from bringing up the topic about their work or related issues.

For desserts,they fed each other their favorite chocolate ice cream.

S cleaned up the table while D helped to wash their plates and cutlery.All the work was done.When S was switching off the lights in the hall,D lifted her off the ground as if carrying a hay stack.She ran her fingers through his tousled hair as he walked to their room.She saw the need in his eyes.

S: I have to apply some body lotion and change into something comfy pupsooo pa...I don't want to be in this bathrobe...you wait for me like a good boy I will be by your side soon...🥰

She joined her forehead with his.He shut their bedroom door to a close and then lowered her on the end of the bed.Locking the door he pulled all the curtains making the room dark and cosy.He sauntered to the dresser,picked her body lotion and returned to the bed.She sat up to reach for the lotion.

S: Aww...so sweet of you,thank you pup...huh...

She thought he was going to pass her the bottle but he pushed her and she fell on her back.He then sat atop her placing his knee on either side of her hips then lunging forward,he untied the knot of her bathrobe.Feeling shy,she crossed her arms on her front as her mind tried to anticipate his next move.

He pumped lotion on his palm.Stretching himself beside her,he moved her hands out of the way placing them above her head.He held her wrists with one hand and with his other he rubbed lotion on her.She squirmed while his hand roamed all over her body and a naughty smile played on his lips seeing her crumble under his touch.

He flipped her and removed the bathrobe completely baring her of anything.He then slathered lotion on her back as well.He turned her so that she was facing him.

He kissed her forehead,eyes and nose while his hand stroked her intimately.

She grasped his hair and pulled him in for a kiss.After sometime,he left her mouth then trailed his lips downwards as he continued to pleasure her.

D: Bangaram...

He called her in his husky voice.

S: Mmm...

D: If you want to back off from this,now is the time...

He said teasingly.

S: Noo...I so want this...

Her eyes shut,she spoke in a barely audible voice.

D: Open your eyes...look at me...

She blinked her eye open and stared at him.When he felt she was ready,he scooped her and placed her gently on the middle of the bed cushioning her head against the soft pillows.Ensuring she was comfortable,he disrobed himself and hovered over her pulling the quilt on them.She curled her hands around his neck.

D: You ok bangaram?

He wanted to be sure she was alright.Her expressions of pleasure encouraged him to go further and he made her his once again.🙄

***

Still trying to catch his breath,he kissed her forehead and rolled over beside her.She looked at him.

S: Pupsooo pa...round 2 ?

She asked doubtfully unsure of his response.

D: Yeah...5 mins bangaram...

He eyed her to go to him.Smiling,she snuggled up to him placing her head on his chest and he hugged her protectively.

S: Puff'su...

D: Mmm...

S: You must be so proud of yourself no for being the one and only man to see the lady superstar in this dirty state ?

D: Hahahaha...of course!I am the lucky guy who crashed millions of petty guys beneath my feet and won this chweeet trophy!!!😎

He pulled her chubby cheeks and gave a victory grin.

S: Ow...Ok...ok...you don't have to gloat over your victory.😏

D: I'm a good boy.Humble person.I don't show off...😇

S: You are anything but a good boy!😏

D: Oye...if I were a good boy here I swear you would have hated your life! Now you do agree how fruitful I've made it...right ?

He wiggled his brows at her and feeling shy she pulled the quilt to cover her face.

S: 5 mins is over...

Her voice came from under the covers.

D: I'm also ready...!

Pulling it down from her face,he went over her but she took him by surprise by pushing him and getting on top of him.She pinned his wrists against the pillows.

D: What is this ?? 😳

S: Always you are doing the work this time I want to do!

D: Wow!Baby ma...you've improved a lot...Bring it on my bad girl!Show me what you got!🤩

She crashed her lips with his as they embarked on another journey in their hamsa naava.🙄

***

She rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her securing her on him.Both were gasping for air after their intensive round two.🙄

D: Sweetu ma,that was just out of this world!!!😌

She lifted her head to meet his gaze,

S: That's Lady Bahubali ! 😎

She kissed him and buried her face on the crook of his neck inhaling his scent.

S: 5 mins pupsoo pa...

He patted her head.

D: It's ok bangaram,you are tired...it's enough for tonight...you sleep...

She raised her head.

S: 5 mins is for you to rest ra...Better get ready for round 3!

D: Ra? Respect seems to have gone with the clothes...huh...uh...puppy ma...you can't take it...listen to me,you are a baby...two rounds is your capacity after that you...

She placed her palm over his mouth not allowing him to speak.

S: Baby is your Kaju,not me! 😡

She crashed her lips with his.

***

After round three,

D: Aaaahh...aaahh...ammaaaa....😖

He was growling in pain like a puppy thrown aside on road after getting hit by a vehicle.

She sat up right leaning against the bed frame while D was stretched out like a starfish,completely spent.Bringing her hair to one side of her shoulder,she picked the water bottle from the nightstand and sipped water.

D: Is that water ?

She nodded.

S: You want some ?

D: Yes pls feel like I'm in the middle of a desert.

He moved sideways groaning painfully to pick up the bottle from her hand.Seeing that she felt pity for him.

S: Wait,I will give you...

Supporting him in her arms,she made him sip water.

D: Thanks ma...god will bless you.🙏🏼

He dropped his head on her chest.Hugging him,she caressed him for sometime.

S: Pupsooo pa...

D: Mmm...

S: Baby pa...

D: Mmm...

S: Your 5 mins is over darling...let's welcome round 4!😃😘

D: Aaahhh!!!! 😱😱😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.4K 14
Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
9.8K 341 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...
25.4K 432 23
as it says in the title, this is a oneshot book. you can do requests in the comments or pm me. also I will not do smut bc I'm not comfortable doing i...
12.9K 456 7
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ..." some short stories f...