Harshad's Murder Mystery!!!!(...

By niakush

Ok guyz, so here I am with my second story!!!! This is not my writing type of stories, I generally prefer lov... More

Character sketch
NOTE
Part 1(a):- Bail out!!
Part 1(b):- Bail out
Part 2:- Brother sister love!!!
Part 3:- Breaking the silence
Part 4:- Finally Fab5 it is!!!!
Part 5:- Case discussions!!!
Part 6:- Can you murder Harshad???
Part 7:- Interrogation!!!
Thank you note!!!
Note
Note
Part 8:- She is not anyone!!!!
Part 9:- Soha's manik!!!
Part 10(a):- Manik is innocent!!!
Part 10(b):- Manik is innocent!!!
Part 11:- Let's have a break!!!
New entries!!!
Part 12:- Manglore!!
Part 13:- Saxena's!!
PART 14(a):- Past!!!
Part 14(b):- Past!!!
PART 15:- OVERCOMING THE PAST
Part 16:- Abhi is under arrest!!!
Part 17:- Gathering proofs!!!
Part 18(a):-Was harshad murdered??
Part 18(b):- was harshad murdered???
Part 18(c):- Was harshad murdered????
Part 19:- Heart to heart Conversation!!
New story and a suggestion!!
Part 20:- Happy birthday nandini!!
Part 21:- Is manik to be blamed!!
Part 22:- Time for some fun!!!
Part 23:-" Where is nandini???"
Part 24:- Nandini is safe!!!
Teaser and Suggestion!!
Part 25:- Time to be back!!!
Part 26:- Fab5!!!
Part 27:- Jenshad!!!!
Part 28:- Time to move out
Help needed!!
Part 29(b):- Justice for Justice girl!!!
Part 30:- Bye bye evils!!!
Part 31:- Finding peace!!!
Part 32:-" It's showtime!!!
Part 32:- Alternative end for it's showtime!!
New story
Note for new readers!!
Epilogue
A final goodbye!!!
A tribute to an inspirational Soul!!!
Note:- Copyright!!!!

Part 29(a):- Justice for justice girl!!!

4.5K 378 57
By niakush

Cabir:-" Manik you said it so confidently, what are we going to do??? We have nothing in hand!!!"

Alya:-" And manik, he is right, he is very powerful!!! He will use his every power to not get this case into court!!!"

Neyo:-" Last time also he did easily come out!!!"

Raj:-" He has contacts with very big personalities, which includes higher officials as well, he will use everything in his power to not get this case in court!!!"

Manik:-" then we will use the power which is above all these powers!!!!"

Navya:-" What do you mean???"

Manik:-" He may have the power of every high official, but janta(public) k samne koi nahi tikhta (nobody can go against public)!!!!"

Mukti:-" u know right, we never understand your and nandini's this indirect language, kindly elaborate!!"

Manik:-" I will, but let's first go to nandini's office!!! Abhi make sure Aman and Juhi are also there!!!"

       All leave for nandini's office!!! As soon as they reach Aman starts in his panick state!!!!

Aman:-" Abhi sir, we are trying to get in touch with every big lawyer, but no one is ready to take nandini mam's case!!!"

Manik:- and who told you to look out for lawyers???"

Juhi:-" What do you mean???"

Manik:-" Isn't there a provision in law that she can represent herself???"

Aman:-" There is!! But sir, mam is not here without verifying anything, no proofs in hand, how will she prove herself innocent???"

Juhi:-" Moreover we are not allowed to get in touch with her, so that we can tell her our finding!!!"

Manik:-" There are other ways to reach her!!!"

Cabir:-" I am telling you, if you don't stop speaking in this mystery language na, I will kill you and go in prison with nandu!!!!"

Juhi:-" But sir male , female are kept different in prison, you yet won't be able to get in touch with her!!!" She says innocently!!!

Cabir:-" What???"

Manik:-" Shut up guy!!! Ok so here is the plan!!! Aman, Juhi how many cases has nandini fought till date!!!"

Juhi:-" Many cases!!!"

Manik:-" And there is no doubt she has won all and given justice to all!!!*

Aman:-" Ofcourse sir, nandini mam, never fails!!!"

Manik:-" So, get In touch with every person who she has fought for and start a protest with their help, specifying injustice is done to her!!!"

Raj:- "Protest!!! How will protest help???"

Manik:-" Dad, haven't you heard the famous saying janta Malik hai!!! If we are successful in this protest, Because of the havoc that creates amongst people or rather say in the city, higher officials for not creating more stress situation in the city will be forced to get the case in court!!!! We just need to get the case in Court, I am sure rest nandini will handle!!!"

Dhruv:-" The idea of protest is very good!!!But how will we spread it???"

Alya:-" Dhruv you are forgetting, we have No.1 bussinessman with us, I am sure he has media contacts!!!"

Manik:-" Ofcourse media is helping us in the Protest!!! But before media jumps in we need crowd!!"

Aman:- "That leave it on us!!!Nandini mam had fought a case for a chawl, they respect mam a lot, we may get a big crowd from there!!!"

Manik:-" Fine!!! So you start the protest!! Meanwhile aman, make sure simran's case every proof is with you!!!"

Aman:-" Yes sir, I will get simran's case file ready!!!"

Mukti:-" Guyz, don't you'll think we should have some name for our protest???"

Juhi:-" Justice for justice girl???"

Navya:-" What???"

Juhi:-" Mam had fought the case for an orphanage as well, in that orphanage we have kids as well as aged people together, we will get them also for crowd, but the kids there after mam won the case, gave her this title of justice girl!!!"

Cabir:-" sounds cool, justice for justice girl!!!"

     Manik was very proud of his lady listening to all this!!! Smile never left his face!!!

Manik:-"Abhi, you need to arrange for a concert for Fab5 and navya as well at different places!!!"

Raj:-" Manik concert and now???"

Manik:-" Dad, but God's grace and nandini's efforts we have a great fan following, we cannot directly support nandini in the Protest being big names, but indirectly we can let our fans know nandini is right!!! And moreover every police station has T.V. we need to communicate with nandini, let her know we are with her!!!"

Dhruv:-" What a brilliant idea buddy!!!"

Mukti:-" Dhruv, effects of nandini Murthy you see???" She winks at manik😜!!!

     Other side, harshad, sammer and pandit were discussing things!!!!

Sameer:-" This manik is not going to remain silent!!! We need to keep a watch on him!!!"

Harshad:-" But he is way to smart dad!!! His any move doesn't let our men know what he is upto!!!"

Sameer:-" Nyways, what about your concert???? You are ready!! Some new and slow song you need to sing with lots of pain, so you get sympathy!!!"

Harshad:-" But dad!!!"

Sameer:-" You better don't tell me you have yet another problem!!!"

Harshad:-" Dad, I dont have a new song!!! Can't I sing my old song!! In all this mess I couldn't write a new song!!!"

Pandit:-" oh please harshad!!! You have never written songs, they were written by manik!!!"

Sameer:-" What????"

Harshad:-" Dad, it was just!!!"

Sameer:-" I do not want to hear anything, I want a new song for today evenings concert!!!"

    He just says this and goes from there!!!

      Other side Aman and Juhi along with many of nandini's clients including orphanage people and chawl had started the Protest!!!!

Ladies:-" justice for our justice girl!!"

Other ladies:-" Guilty should be punished!!!"

Old people:-" Why make innocent suffer!!!"

Kids:-" H-star you are bad!!!"

       They were shouting such slogans!!!

Reporter:-" So you see here!!! Nandini murthy is all over the news since morning!!! Now these people who she has fought for are now fighting for her justice!!! We shall have a talk with one of them!!!"

Reporter:-" So mam, tell us what is all this???"

Lady:-" Nandini bityaan is wrongfully arrested!!! She can never murder or plan such evil things!!!"

Lady2:-" She herself believes in justice, why will she take a route of injustice???"

Old lady:-" Our orphanage kids call her justice girl, bcz truely she is one!! She fights for what is correct and today without giving her an opportunity to be heard she is just arrested!!!"

Man from the chawl:-" We just want the government of our state to give her a chance to put her point forward!!!"

Boy from chawl:-" We don't believe nandini has done anything, we just want court to give her a chance!!! If she herself says she has done something wrong, only then we shall beleive it!!!"

Kids:-" We want didi back!!!"

Reporter:-" So as you see none of them are ready to beleive that their justice girl has done something wrong!!! They want to hear her as well!!! So will this case come up in the court at the earliest!!!!"

      The Protest was going strong!!! But public were yet confused, bcz no doubt even H-star had it's fan following and that too way to much than nandini Murthy!!!!

      Evening Fab5 concert is held and same place opposite side harshad's concert is held an hour ago!!! There was a decent crowd for H-star's as well!!! But when harshad starts singing, he sings the song with worst lyrics ever!!! The crowd was highly disappointed by him!!! Half people toh left the concert from between!!!!

Reporter:-" Harshad saxena, we hear nandini Murthy did lots of I Justice to you????"

Harshad:-" You all have seen the video right, the way she has beaten me up!!"

Reporter:-" But sir, there are news of you being involved in simran's case also??? Is it true???"

Harshad:-" I don't even know who simran is!!! This is all nandini's plan to spoil my image!!!"

Reporter:-" What benefit will she get by doing this???"

Harshad:-" She has always loved Fab5 this is all to just increase fab5's popularity!!!"

Reporter:-" Sir, what do you want to say about the Protest going on???"

Harshad:-" That is all publicity stunt!!! I am the one suffered!!! I am to be sympathied and not she!!! No more questions please!!!"

         And he just leaves from there!!!

Reporter:-" So Harshad saxena says, protest is just for publicity or was his today's flop event to gain sympathy??? Who is correct, who is guilty???? Now only court can decide at the earliest????"

(Media is fixed by manik)

Part 2 is also just coming up!!!! These double update take some time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 596 12
it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ...
21.7K 1.7K 48
Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word 💙❤️ .................X....................X....................X......... That boy :...
10.7K 639 12
It is the progression of current track that will mainly focus on Akshara's realisation and acceptance towards her love for Abhimanyu, where she will...
1.1M 60.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...