Promise me? [under constructi...

By iconicjooniie

"promise me ?" "I promise." Two boys from two totally different lifestyles one day bump into each other when... More

Introduction 😌
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
christmas crack (pt1)
christmas crack (pt2)
030
pt2
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epiolgue
special chapter

047

51 6 19
By iconicjooniie

Hushed whispers is all he hears around his head.

He feels dizzy.

He sits up.

"What happened?" He questions the room filled of worried faces.

He is met with deafening silence everyone looking at the boy.

"You don't remember anything?" Namjoon says standing up walking over to touch the boy face.

"Where is he?"

The boy tries to get out the bed but sees that it's something wrong.

"what's - "

"You broke your leg, don't worry it's still there but you can't walk on it for a while."

The boy sighs and sits back on the bed running his hand through his hair.

"when can I see him then."

Suddenly the air in the room becomes tense. Nobody dare to say anything.

"well ? Are you all just gonna pretend like you didn't hear my question ."

Again the room stays silent until Yoongi speaks up.

"He's in a coma. He lost a lot of blood, and there's a chance he might not wake up."

The boy starts to feel hot tears run down his face.

How could he let this happen.

He's so irresponsible.

How dare he only have a broken leg and scratches while the boy he loves is half dead.

What would he do with out his love. His other half.

Without him , he's nothing.

The boy starts to sob harder violently shaking until he blacks out.

The nurse walks in and observes the scene.

"He will be like this for a while, we still don't know what else happened to him from the crash.

He has to stay for a couple of months until his leg is healed up."

The nurse writes something on her notepad and walks out.

"They were so happy, now look at the drastic turn." Jimin says sobbing.

Jin sits in the hallway with his head down , he can't believe everything that has happened.

He looks at the box in his hand.

Taehyung and Jungkooks rings.

Jungkook had asked Jin to set up everything while he take Taehyung lunch after the ceremony.

He didn't expect anything to happen.

His heart feels broken into a million pieces.

He wasn't there to save them we he promised that he always would be there.

He wasn't there for them.

Jin puts the ring in his pocket and walks out the hospital.

"air is what I need." He says walking into the mini garden.

Namjoon follows behind him.

" How did he look ? " He asks Jin taking a seat next to him.

"He looked so peaceful while scratches filled his face.His hands were ice and his skin way too pale." Jin says breathing in heavy letting out tears.

"He was barley breathing, I don't know what to do if he leaves us." Jin starts to sob loudly while Namjoon kisses the top of his head.

_____________________

Months pass and the boys leg finally heals. He's rolling around the hospital talking to the nurses and finally rolls to his lovers room.

He rolls to the side of the bed and slides his fingers into the other boys hand.

"they are warmer today , I know he will wake soon." The boy says to himself and kisses his lovers hand.

"I miss seeing those eyes of yours. I'm glad your scars have finally healed." The boy rubs the boys forehead and lays his head on his chest.

"His hearts beating a little more today." He sits back into his seat and the nurse walks in.

"You want the good news or the bad news ."

"Good news."

"Okay good news is that you only have a month left here. And the bad news is he might not make it until then."

The boy stares at the nurse shocked of the information yhe she just said to him.

"We are trying everything we can but his body just isn't strong enough. We start to unplug stuff in a hour."

The nurse walks out to give the boy time to himself.

"I know he will wake up , he's a fighter. Just give him time."

_________________

A couple days pass and the boy has one tube left.

His breathing one.

He's not ready to let go , he know his lover will make it.

He feels it.

The rest of the boys walk into the room to watch it happen.

The boy tries to stop the nurse screaming but nothing comes out .

Namjoon holds the sobbing boy down.

"NO STOP. HE NEEDS MORE TIME -"

The line goes flat and the room goes silent.

Jimin and Namjoon runs out the room in tears.

Jin breaks down on his feet while Hoseok cries into Yoongi's shirt while Yoongi cries into his hair.

The boy looks at his lovers pale body while a blank expression.

"I'm sorry, but he didn't make it."

The boys leave the room leaving the last one to have time to himself with his lover.

"I know you will pull through , you got this."

The boy grabs his lovers hand and kisses it.

The hand grabs his back making the boy raise his head to look at his lifeless lover.

"Jungkookie, i'm here." Taehyung says weakly.

"I know baby, I knew you wasn't going anywhere."

Jungkook let's out his tears and giving Taehyung a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm so glad your okay baby, are you hurt?"

"The only thing hurting is my heart kookie, please don't cry." He wipes Jungkooks tears with his thumb while Jungkook smiles.

"Promise me you'll never leave me again that long."

"I promise."

The boys lock pinky's and finally share a soft kiss.

"I love you Jungkook ."

"I love you too My sweet Taehyungie."

Bro , that's the end . I'm so grateful for everyone who has read my story and enjoyed it. These last chapter actually had me in tears.

I originally started this book as a joke , I just wanted to see if I could get anyone to read it and one I got 100 views I thought that I should continue and that's how the rest of this story bloomed.

The first couple of chapters are the absolute worst but i'm planning on fixing them.

Don't worry this is not the last book from and there will be plenty more to come.

Don't archive this book yet , I have a epilogue coming real soon so don't you worry.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed "promise me" .

Feel free to comment or correct me in any chapter .

Bye bye 🥺❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...