Sooo Seductive {BakugoxReader...

By LazyinessIsAVirtue

Last Updated 9/5/21 All Rights Belong to me All Bnha characters belong to the Bnha franchise Cursing WARNING... More

ESCAPE
Hentai Slime
Exam
Tea?
Tests
NANI?!
Villain
Memory
Hero's Vs Villian's
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!
Obstacle
Gone
Back Bitches
Horny
Special ꧁Reversed꧂
Wut.
Wild Wild Pussycats
What the Shit!
Hot.
Halloween Special Part 1
Halloween Special part 2
Kinky
You Little Whore
Virus
ANNOUCEMENT

Ua Festival

8.3K 312 216
By LazyinessIsAVirtue

"Alright class, today we have a few important matters to discuss."

The class went silent, they were probably scared that there was a pop quiz.

"Its time to choose your Hero names."

Everyone rose up out of their seats, excited. You however were not. You had ideas of a Hero name but all of them would just reveal your quirk. Maybe you should just tell them...

You were all given white boards and markers, most already had their choices written down. Insanely nervous, you listened to everyones idea, some were actually creative, others...

Bakugo stood up, he looked proud as he walked up to the front of the class room. He revealed his name, everyone just murmured. You however died, "HAHAHAHAHA! THAT THE DUMBEST NAME IVE EVER HEARD!"

Bakugo flushed before his face went into an angry scowl, "What did you just say!?"

You had tears flowing out of your eyes, barely even breathing, "Oh, don't take it to heart, it was somewhat...Creative." You said.

"I will admit, its an interesting name but it just wont do, why do you try again?" Midnight said to Bakugo.

"Whatever."

"Now [y/n] since you seem so eager to tell everyone your hero name, why dont you come up here and enlighten everyone else."

"Uhhhh...shit."

Bakugo smirked and you reluctantly walked up to the front, white board in hand. Groaning you showed them your idea of a decent hero name. The Gamer (Im pretty sure this is a webtoon but I dont care. lul)

"Gamer? Isn't your quirk Wind?"

"I thought it was super strength?"

You were insanely nervous, "You are both right...I do still have one quirk but the thing is, it has multiple abilities."

"Multiple abilities?!"

"So weird"

"Interesting"

You shuffled your feet, "it has the basics of a game too, I have stats, quests, and I even get viruses."

"Viruses?" The class said together.

"Uhhh Y-yes...when I- almost killed all of you, All for one released a virus into my body," its like he knew my quirk. "I didnt mean too. Im sorry!" You bowed low.

Calm Mind skill Activated

At least you wouldn't be crying in front of them.

"Why are you bowing Dumbass, its not like you did anything wrong." Bakugo said calmly.

"I didn't? But you sai-"

"And I said sorry! I shouldnt have assumed that you tried to kill us of your own free will"

"Oh."

"Listen [y/n] it wasn't your fault, so dont worry about it!" Kirishima said.

You slightly smiled, "thanks..." you left the podium, you didnt want to be up there anymore. Its almost weird, why would he target me....

Everyone then continued on with the day, while you were lost in your thoughts.

Forced Quest
Win challenge
Completion of quest
>100000exp
>Cure All
Incompletion of Quest
>Death

Win challenge? Thats vague I have no idea whats that supposed to mea-

"Now that we have you Hero names picked out its time to get ready for the Ua Festival."

Thats unfortunate...guess Im dying young.

For the next few weeks you all prepared for the festival.

                —————————————

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONES ARE YOU READYYYY?!!"

*Silence~*

"Ill take that as a yes! First things first, welcome to the UA FESTIVAAAL! Are first challenge for today is a Parkour race!"

RACE!? ANOTHER ONE?!!! I better say my vows now, you thought as your class stood in their assigned group.

"Unfortunately [y/n] [l/n] has been removed from the competition due to classified reasons."

"WHAAAAT?! NO I CAN-"

You could tell the blood draining from your face. I have to participate in this.

"Sorry [y/n]" Midnight said as she touched your shoulder. leading you towards the exit.

"I have to participate."

"Principle Nezu says you can't, you are way more powerful than you think, if you get another Virus we might not be able to stop you."

"I have too! If I dont ill di-"

"No. Stop fighting me on this, you are not participating."

This cant be the end...what will everyone else think? Why are they so worried that I might get another virus? If I don't do the quest...ill die.
But if I dont participate will it actually count it?

You didn't know, it was your own quirk yet every second it was trying to kill you. I should have said good bye to everyone, bet they'll be surprised to find me dead.

Midnight stopped and opened up a room, you saw principal Nezu watching giant monitors before seeing you and smiling.

"Sorry, you must be disappointed...Don't worry though ill let you in the pvp challenge."

"Why can't I participate in this challenge?"

"Like I said your quirk is way too powerful even if you've got a somewhat low stamina you could probably win in seconds. This festival is for students to get picked by heros so you would just take all their chances."

"Oh" so does this mean that the real challenge is the pvp contest? So you wont be dying just yet? Unless you actually get beaten by whoever you go against.

"Although thats not quite what I called you here, I want you to help with some of the challenges. You are going to be an obstacle"

               ———————————

"THE FIRST ROUND IS AN OBSTACLE COURSE! Its a free for all so first one to cross the finish line wins!"

You were waiting at the end of the course, the instructions were easy, all you have to do it make sure that they dont get past. Simple enough.

Maybe you shouldn't underestimate them...you were going up against everyone. Even scarier Bakugo and Todoroki, they were insanely strong.

You gulped as present mic started up the course, you could see in the far distance the race already beginning, ice shot up and explosions were going off non stop.

"Who's that girl?!"

"Is she an obstacle?"

Most of the students had finally reached the mine field, now it was your turn, using your wind you pushed them all back.

Bakugo who was in the air went flying backwards, face planting into the ground. Todoroki used his ice to block and Midoriya hid behind his metal board. So these three will be the real problems.

"[y/n]!?" They all said in unison.

You almost started laughing when you saw Bakugos shocked and pissed off reaction to being thrown back. Lifting up your arm you sent another gust, this time it was much stronger. "Surprise Bitches."

——————————
Sorry for being a lazy ass and not writing. Ive been feeling really sick and I totally had an allergic reaction to the fucking sun because my body thinks that VITAMIN D is bad. Lul.

Anyway im back in business and ill start getting back on track. See ya later Peasants!

Word count 1129

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.9K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
341K 7.9K 102
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
106K 2.8K 77
*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ♪ 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎. ♪ She is the light that brightens his worl...
48.7K 974 29
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...