𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐓

By -thnluv

let your body be the velvet of the night~ [ BOOK COMPLETED | MATURE CONTENT ] More

the beginning of time
yoonseok | flying
yoonkook | closet
yoonmin | punishment
yoonjoon | allure
yoonjin | love sick
yoontae | pinky promise
minjoon | perfect
minkook | suck me
minseok | innocence lost
minhope | needy midnight
mintae | soju
mingi | unforgiving
taekook | do better
taejin | camping
taegi | scenery
taemon | vacation
taemin | home
taehope | grades
bonus✨
jinkook | hey neighbour
jinmin | this is my second date
jinjoon | seokjin's anatomy
jintae | shower
jinhope | dance around your feelings
nammin | his piercing
namtae | sleeping beauty
namgi | win for me
namjin | pretty in pink
namkook | every kind of way
namseok | don't think about it too much
hopekook | hobi got a dom
hopev | panties
hopemin | who's dominant now
hopejoon | come away with me
hopegi | all it took
hopeseok | boring
bonus✨
the end of an era

jingi | 3am

684 18 0
By -thnluv

🍡
author : yoonjinthings on ao3
yoonjin
| "would it make you feel better if i said i didn't get sleep either since you moved in? cause it's true, i missed you by my side."

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

The piper patter of the rain echoed through their dorms, a quiet night for the seven members who's clearly tired from all the practices for their upcoming comeback. Everyone was asleep, except for one Jin.

It's 3:15 am
Why I'm a always waking up at this time
It's raining too.
We have a schedule in the morning.
Jin groaned to himself burying his head further on the pillow trying to go back to sleep. He toss back and forth for what seems hours, but still not luck.

3:25 am
"What are you doing?" Yoongi muttered

Oh right!! Yoongi is sleeping with me

They moved to this new dorm with loads of rooms to stay in, Everyone was happy with the new solo room arrangements, but the bad news is, no more eternal roommates.

First night, Jin flat out couldn't sleep. He didn't want to bother Yoongi cause he's sure Yoongi is having fun alone in his new room.

Wrong
Yoongi couldn't sleep either, he paced back and forth from his bed to the door wondering if it would be okay if he could sleep in Jin's room just for a night but if Yoongi were to be honest he'd want to sleep beside Jin every night just like they used too.

Jin and Yoongi thought that they would be ok if they were to separate rooms, but neither of them expected this would happen. They brought each other comfort and warmth to each other. Despite their internal emotional needs, neither of them has the guts to go to the each other's room.

By the Fourth night, Yoongi is losing it, he's tired. he just wants to sleep beside Jin. "Fuck it, I'm going." Yoongi , Yoongi strides to Jin's room,

took a deep breath, held the door handle and twist it.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" Jin asked half shock half happy that Yoongi was there.

"I was gonna ask you a favour" Yoongi scratches his neck "But it looks like you're going somewhere so I'll go now."

Jin laughed, he grabbed Yoongi's wrist "Yoongichii, its 11 pm where am I supposed to go, "

Jin smiled because he knows why Yoongi is here. "Do you want to sleep here in my room? " "Is that the favour you want to ask me?"Jin continued clearly he's having fun with flustered

Yoongi.

"I mean, I guess I could sleep there." Yoongi tries to say nonchalantly,

Yoongi tries to play cool like he always does whenever he's around Jin, but sometimes it doesn't go according to plan and this is one of those times.

Jin smiled "Okay."

He's always like this, when will he get that I like him too. Jin thought maybe I should just say it subtly and just hope he's not too dense to get it.

"oh and Yoongichiii....."

Yoongi stopped at his tracks, looked at Jin

Jin intertwines his fingers with Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi looks down at his hands damnnn they really fit well together huh?!?! Yoongi thought

"I've missed you, My Yoongichii."

YOOONGICHIIIIII????!!!! MY YOONGICHIIIIII!!!! He's trying to kill me here. Yoongi screaming inside his head.

When Yoongi heard that, his eyes go wide and his cheeks heat up from all the tension in the room. He couldn't look at Jin's face again because he was so red.

Jin lifted Yoongi's chin "Hey, don't be embarrassed, would it make you feel better if I said I didn't get some sleep either since we moved here? Cause its' true. I missed you by my side."

"I've missed you too Hyung " Yoongi hugged Jin for what seems like hours. The hug felt like home to the both of them.

They know it's only been days since they moved into this house and having solo rooms, but not having Jin as a roommate for the first time in forever.

Yoongi felt kind of relieved that Jin missed him too, Imagine if he doesn't, that would be super awkward.

Yoongi sighed in relieve, "Its okay, Yoongichiii. I felt the same way." Jin said while he patted Yoongi's back.

As Jin was releasing from the hug, Yoongi grabs the back of his neck and the next thing he knows, their kissing. Their soft lips crashing together, their lips fit like two puzzles.

For someone, who brags about their tongue technology he really isn't kidding. His tongue can do wonders.

Jin puts his arms around Yoongi's waist to keep him closer and in turn Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jin's neck to make the kiss even deeper. The kiss felt like heaven, all those years of dreaming what would it feel like if they kissed is finally coming true.

Yoongi came up for air and rest his forehead to Jin's forehead. "Okay, that was new."

Jin smiled "I know, I'm goddamn glad I did it." Yoongi confessed

"I'm glad you did it too" Jin smiled and kissed Yoongi's lips again. "Alright ,I think we need to sleep, we have a schedule in the morning, Maybe we'll continue this tomorrow after the practice... Is that alright with you? Yoongichiiiii..??"

Jin asked "More than fine, so can I stay here for the night?" Yoongi asked Jin kissed him again "Is that even a question Yoongissii?"

As Yoongi, was getting ready for bedroom, Jin back hugged him "I miss this." Jin kissed his collarbones that has been begging to be kissed since Yoongi entered Jin's room

"and you" Yoongi's face heat up from the cheessiness

"You know what's weird were literally 10 steps away from each other, did you miss me that much?" Jin joked

"Okay fine, Good luck sleeping asshole." Yoongi jokingly walked away

Jin grabbed Yoongi's wrist "I'm kidding ,You can sleep here, anytime you want too." Jin kissed Yoongi's lil' button nose.

3:30
Yoongi's is here on my bed, sleeping with me, why can't I sleep still.
Jin turned to face Yoongi whose sleeping soundly

"Sorry about that, I can't sleep." Jin apologized

"Mhmmmm" Yoongi replied

Yoongi looked so peaceful while he was sleeping, Jin can't take his eyes off him.

Why is he so pretty, his lips and his collar bones just UGHHHH!!!!!
Jin scooted closer to Yoongi's sleeping form and brushes his hair, despite having his hair constantly dyed its really soft.

Jin really loves Yoongi's black hair it really suits him well, it's true what he said in that one interview they had, the fans love it and Jin loves it too.

Yoongi scooted closer to Jin, so close that their faces almost touched still Jin can't look away Jin traced Yoongi's arms traveling down his waist "Yoongchiii... I know you're awake." He pulled Yoongi's body closer to kiss him.

The kiss felt like fire, fire that you wouldn't mind burning you because his kiss was addicting.

lips so soft, tongues softly caressing, every touch is starting to sting like a good kind of sting
Jin goes to kiss Yoongi's neck "hyungieee it's 3am everyone's asleep." Yoongi's groaned

"I know, so we should be really quiet." He looked at him for a while and made the "shhh" sign with his fingers.

Seeing Yoongi all hot and bothered turns Jin on. Yoongi doesn't really get flustered often, but when it's Jin that's a whole new story.

He kissed Yoongi's neck again travelling further down to his chest, made a stop to his hardened nipples, then to his stomach , then Jin stop at Yoongi's happy trail.

He looked at Yoongi and got back up again to face Yoongi. "Are you okay with this.?" Cause we can stop if you don't want to, I'm not going to do anything that you wouldn't be comfortable with. Just......"

Jin was cut off by Yoongi's lips. Yoongi softly caress Jin's cheeks " I'm fine, don't worry about me." He kissed Jin lips again. "You know what, I really like kissing you, or it's just that I've been really deprived by your lips because of the years of pinning and trying to get with you."

Jin blushed at that. " Ahhhhh, stop being soo cheesy," Yoongichii."

Yoongi slowly trace his fingers through Jin's arm going up to shoulders and neck. "I'll be fine, just get on with it. " Jin took that as yes and with that Jin got back to his happy trail and licked it all the way up to his neck in an annoyingly slow manner.

Yoongi's knuckles almost turned white from gripping the sheets, the sheets were the only one is holding him down to his sanity, cause everything that is happening right now feels like a dream but it's not, it's real

Holyyy shit, ughhhhhhh!!!!!
Jin held Yoongi's hands above Yoongi's head and pinned it down softly. Yoongi's spine tingles from the excitement and because he doesn't get to see this side if Jin on a daily basis.

"You need to keep quiet this time. Okay?" Jin whispered slightly grazing his ear.

Jin cupped Yoongi's dick through his boxers and he softly slips Yoongi's boxers to the side

His cock sprang free

His size is not small and not big either, Its just right

just right to be suck by Jin

Jin gently wrapped his fist around Yoongi's cock, running his thumb along the slit

Yoongi moaned

"You're already so hard for me"  Jin began stroking his cock faster 

Jin ran a thumb over Yoongi's slit, collecting the pre cum that has been dripping

"so wet for me too.."

Yoongi was a moaning mess and Jin was loving it.

"Jin Hyungieee" Yoongi moaned Jin went to kiss Yoongi's body again

neck
shoulders
chest
nipples
stomach
his happy trail
no body part left unkissed
then Jin dipped his head  and lick the sides of  Yoongi's length. He teased Yoongi's slit collecting the pre cum and he gently ease his way to suck on Yoongi"s full length he then curled his tongue and lick Yoongi's tip.

Yoongi was moaning and arching his body. Every lick and every suck that he receives from Jin felt like electricity. Yoongi intertwined his hands to Jin's hair.

JIn bobbed is head slowly to teased the fuck out of Yoongi.

Yoongi closed his eyes to focus on the sensation, his other hand on his hair the other on Jin's head.

"Hyungggggggg" Yoongi taps Jin's head "I'm gonna cum, Hyung....." with that Jin removed his head with loud pop

He grabbed the condom sitting on the side table

Yoongi grabbed the condom from Jin

"So, King size huh?!!???"

"Do you wanna get off or not??" Jin asked

"I'm joking, damnn you get really mean when you're put on edge huh???" "i kinda like it, it sexy."

Yoongi ripped the plastic packaging off and slipped the condom on to Jin hard cock.

While Yoongi was ripping the plastic packing off, Jin looked worriedly at Yoongi

Yoongi looked at Jin, "I'm fine, just slow down. like you said its a matter of being comfortable rather then getting off immediately."

Yoongi kissed Jin's neck trailing up to his cheeks grazing his ears a bit  and whispered "it's fine. i'm fine."

"Shit" Jin shudders he finally pushes inside Yoongi slowly,

"So tight." Jin whimpered

He stayed still for a moment to give Yoongi some time to adjust to his size.

"Hyung, you can move now." Yoongi begged thrusting his hips up desperately trying to gain some friction.

Jin thrusted, slowly moving in and out, he holds Yoongi's thighs open to get his thrust deeper, he had his mouth slightly open, his eyes close to focus on the feeling of a Yoongi's warmth.

Yoongi moaned , holding onto Jin's shoulder to keep him stable , he buried his mouth to Jin's shoulder to keep him from moaning loudly with which he failed at doing.

Their bodies perfectly fit together like puzzles, sweaty bodies , they don't care anymore who hears them.

"Hyung. I'm coming, don't stop. " Yoongi whispered into Jin's ear

"Me too..." with that Jin thrusted faster while pumping Yoongi's cock

Yoongi was nearing to his edge, Jin was hiting the spot and the next thing he knows he spurts out, his cum was all over his stomach 

Jin was close to coming , he thrusted messily and harder, his breath shaking, he's arms shaking. the only thing that could be heard was sound of slapping of their skins, moans and the gentle pitter patter of the rain.

"I'm coming" as he thrusted harder for the last time spurting his seeds inside the condom he quickly tied it up and shoot in the trash can close to him , collapsing over Yoongi's body, his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck as he exhaled trying to regain his breathing. He slightly kissed Yoongi's neck and then his lips.

JIn got out of bed and wash a washcloth and gave it to Yoongi

"i think i'm not able to walk tomorrow, you have to help me." Yoongi said while removing his cum

Jin laughed  "yeah, sure anything." "do you think they heard us?" Jin continued

"I don't know. We'll deal with it tomorrow morning, let's just sleep for now." Yoongi looked at his phone "it's almost 4am."

*6am*

"Hey, did you hear something last night?" Tae said to Jimin while eating their breakfast
"Well yeah, This dorm still echoes there's not much furniture here so..." Jimin explained
A sleepy Kookie slightly disheveled came into the dining room at the same time Jin and Yoongi emerged for "their room" (JIn's room) with unkempt hair, slightly stained shirt and boxers.

"I heard them last night, they fucked..... HARD... it was traumatic." Kookie announced

"I'm happy for them that they decided to address their feelings for each other, But they should've kept the noise down." Joon said while sipping on his coffee

"I think no one heard us." Jin said

"We heard you two last night, LOUD AND CLEAR." Hoseok shouted "We're happy for the both of you, But please keep it down next time." Hoseok added

jin and Yoongi blushed hard "Thank you guys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.3K 19
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...
112K 2.8K 40
"How can you do that? You'll end up killing yourself." "That's why I do it." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ β–ͺSmut β–ͺEmotional β–ͺCringey ? Part 1 Started :...
107K 1.4K 17
#261 in λ°©νƒ„μ†Œλ…„λ‹¨ out of 1,000+ other stories. 18/08/18 #305 in λ°©νƒ„μ†Œλ…„λ‹¨ out of 997 other stories. 11/08/18 #43 in btsoneshots out of 271 other stories. 2...
4.9K 208 25
SeokjinΓ—Reader "You didn't think that a simple college assignment could change your life like that." Some one shots with our Seokjinie. You can read...