Kiribaku One-Shots (smut)

By findingconfidence

A series, chapter by chapter, of Kirishima and Bakugou fucking. That's it. Chapters are labeled at the beginn... More

Other Kiribaku Content: 10k Special
Part 1: Scandal
Part 2: Warm
Part 3: Goodnights (fluff)
Part 4: Flashback
Part 5: The More, the Merrier (Fluff)
Part 6: Apocalypse
Part 7: Happy Birthday, Bakugou (Fluff)
Part 8: Join in
Part 9: Valentine's Day
Part 11: Caught in Heat
Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 1
Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 2
Part 13: A Night Out -pt. 1

Part 10: Kinky

5.8K 86 87
By findingconfidence

Bakugou was as anxious as ever as him and Kirishima sat on Bakugou's dorm room bed scrolling through pornhub together.

Together. Yes, together.

The two had decided, that while sex was enjoyable, it was still very... vanilla. It wasn't everything they wanted yet, and they wanted to find out why. As they approached the end of their third year, they searched the internet for how to do exactly that, and that was how they discovered the wonderful world of kinks.

Of course, they knew of several beforehand, and even employed them. For example, they would use praising every once in awhile, and even followed the degrader-degradee thing, but it was never anything more than a bit of paprika to their dish. So tonight, they searched. They would find their chili pepper, however hesitant Bakugou may have been to do so. Ironic, huh?

Bakugou and Kirishima lied flat on the twin sized bed alongside each other with their elbows propping themselves up, shoulders pressed up against each other comfortably. As they clicked a new link, sick of porn, they discovered something that may have been further than they wanted to step- the BDSM test.

"What the fuck is that?" Bakugou asked under his breath, leaning into the screen and squinting unapprovingly.

"It's a kink test," informed Kirishima, "and probably the one thing that'll get us where we want." He began the test, shifting away from Bakugou.

"Why the hell are you moving away? I can't see the screen."

"That's the point!" Kirishima said excitedly. "We'll do it by ourselves and then compare what we get. That way we can pick the best kinks without being biased."

"Alright," Bakugou replied complacently. He tucked his head in his arms, his arms crossed as they laid flat against the bed. Meanwhile, Kirishima sat up against the headboard, mischief clear in his expression.

"Think this is the endgame for our kink-hunt?" Bakugou asked sarcastically after a few minutes of very, very spaced out clicks.

"Yep. This'll be it," Kirishima's expression became serious a moment before he finished, "and don't even say that word. I still have Marvel PTSD."

"Infinity War came out more than a fucking year ago now and you're still hung up on endgame?" Bakugou replied pointedly.

"Yep. Yeah, yeah I am, I guess," Kirishima said, uninvested in the conversation. "Alright, done. I'll open up a new tab. Don't peek at mine." Kirishima ordered lightly as he gave the laptop to Bakugou.

"Whatever," Bakugou agreed. He spent a good 10 minutes on it, still about five less than Kirishima spent on his own test. Finally, the results were in. Bakugou set the two tests side by side on the screen as Kirishima positioned himself beside Bakugou once more.

"You're 100% rope bunny??" Kirishima gawked.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" Bakugou bickered in a mumble.

"Let's see..." Kirishima began, clicking to see the 'More info' icon. "'Rope bunnies like to be tied up and restrained, rope a-and other attributes. Rope bunnies typically match well with riggers..." he peeked at his own, and found it fourth on his own list. "Looks like we match there."

"Hold the fuck up," Bakugou announced, trying to bring attention away from his blush, "your first thing is Daddy/Mommy?" He laughed.

"You're one to talk!" Kirishima countered. "Your third is is boy/girl!"

"Shit, you're right," Bakugou muttered.

"Cool. So we already have stuff to try," Kirishima commented optimistically.

"You're also a sadist, apparently," Bakugou told him with a grin.

"What? No I'm not! I don't believe in-" he stopped mid sentence upon realizing his mistake. "Oh. I guess I am."

"And I'm a masochist."

"I-I guess you are..." Kirishima replied, looking away nervously.

"What? You scared to hurt me?"

"No!" Kirishima bursted out. "I mean, of course I don't want to hurt you-"

"-your results beg to differ, shitty hair."

"Okay, you got me there." Kirishima replied, setting the laptop on the floor.

"So let's start trying out some of this shit," Bakugou said into his ear as he climbed on top of Kirishima, straddling his hips, "daddy."

Kirishima's senses blew up in the greatest way at the sound of that word. "Ahh, say that again."

Bakugou straddled his hips harder, slightly grinding his package against Kirishima's ass. "No. Fight me for it."

In one swift movement, Bakugou was swept from his position on top of him, and instead left at the mercy of Kirishima, his hands held securely above his head. "I said, say it again," Kirishima hissed huskily."

Bakugou smiled, feeling an unfamiliar excitement run through him. "Daddy."

"Just like that, baby," Kirishima said hungrily, "just like that."

He trailed a finger along Bakugou's collar, sending satisfying chills through Bakugou. Kirishima ran his lips along Bakugou's jaw menacingly as he did, one hand still securing Bakugou's wrists above his head. Bakugou fought back moans, feeling pressure building in his lower region. "Let out those noises, baby boy, let me hear you."

"N-no," Bakugou told him with determination.

"I said, let me hear you. I didn't stutter." Kirishima hissed into his ear.

"Smack me." Bakugou said abruptly.

"What?" Kirishima said in a panic.

"Fucking smack me! I don't give a shit where, do it!" Bakugou begged.

Kirishima's panic became stronger, but in a sudden instance of realization, his expression was replaced with one of excited malice. "I'll do it when or if I want to, baby, be patient. You will be patient." Kirishima said powerfully, lifting Bakugou's chin up so as to let their lips meet softly. After that small kiss, he gave Bakugou a light smack across the face, a delightful sting left in its wake. "Was that okay?" He whispered, not wanting to ruin the mood.

"You could go much harder," Bakugou informed with a panting smile.

"Great, so I have free range," Kirishima said with a malicious smile. It turned worrisome for a moment before he spoke. "We'll use a safeword. 'Dog,' okay?"

"Got it, whatever," Bakugou said encouragingly, not wanting to stop. "Just keep going, Daddy, please don't stop."

Something about those words sent Kirishima into a sort of elated sexual desire, leading him in everything that followed without any real conscious awareness. It was all almost instinctual after that point, his need to pleasure his partner overtaking whatever other anxieties could have been preventing him from moving forward.

He lifted off Bakugou's shirt, moving to lick stripes of his collar and neck. He bite down and left obvious marks, making Bakugou moan at the mild pain that remained there. He felt his dick twitch with each bite, and it was incredible.

Kirishima got down to his nipples, but rather than bite like he had before, he moved back up to his lips, biting and sucking his lower lip sensually, Bakugou's hands still held up with one of Kirishima's throughout the whole process. Kirishima's other hand occupied itself with Bakugou's nipples, twisting pinching, and squeezing, from which he earn pain filled gasps from Bakugou. Bakugou's breaths quickened, and his eyes watered. Still, he didn't say the safe word.

"Let it out just like that, babyboy. You can be louder," Kirishima said into the kiss. At that, Bakugou's breaths became sputtered and noisy, cramped yet comfortable, and his cheeks heated up. He started to feel heat gather in his stomach.

"Daddy, oh God, more, please~" Bakugou moaned.

"I love hearing your voice, babyboy, it's so pretty~" Kirishima cooed, moving his knees to be at both sides of Bakugou's hips. Bakugou moaned as he heard Kirishima's voice, love for him hitting him like a bullet to the stomach. Kirishima dug through the layers of cloth for Bakugou's dick as he backed up on the bed. As soon as he got to his cock, he stroked it with his tongue, garnering a twitch from his erection. Kirishima soon took it in his mouth, dowsing it in his saliva slowly. He then began to bob its tip, letting his lips graze over it. Bakugou moaned his name loudly at the light touch, and it made Kirishima blush.

Kirishima moved more vigorously, taking in more of his cock and bobbing faster as he handled the base of his cock.

"Daddy, I-I'm gonna cum," Bakugou panted. He did, though Kirishima did not move away. He swallowed and moved off his cock, still guiding him out of his climax with slowly paced strokes. Kirishima licked his lips as he climbed on top of Bakugou, restraining his arms above his head once again. He leaned down to place a gentle kiss at the top of Bakugou's head.

"Don't worry. Daddy's gonna take good care of you," Kirishima soothed, making his voice husky enough to make Bakugou moan through a pant. "Turn around, babyboy, let me stretch you out."

"I don't want to do that shit. Just do it now, like this," Bakugou shot back in a childlike manner before attempting to lift his knees up to his head, though Kirishima still sat on his calves.

Kirishima yanked his and Bakugou's jeans and boxers off, then smacked Bakugou's thighs, eliciting a moan and victorious sound. "You will do what I say," Kirishima told him menacingly.

"Yes, Daddy," Bakugou struggled it out through a moan, his face growing redder. The sting of Kirishima's smack left him aching for more. Bakugou flipped onto all fours on the bed after Kirishima got off of him, and Kirishima stuck two fingers in Bakugou's mouth, rubbing his dick along Bakugou's ass.

"Suck, baby," Kirishima said into Bakugou's ear as he leaned over him. He did as told, the heat returning to his stomach. Kirishima took the fingers out of his mouth, and positioned them at his entrance. "Ready?"

"Yes, fuck, just hurry it up," Bakugou whined.

"Shhh, baby, be patient," Kirishima hushed as he entered him with one finger. He inserted it completely and in one small movement, causing tears to gather in Bakugou's eyes and his muscles to cramp around his ass.

"I... more," Bakugou begged when the pain wasn't enough.

"Alright, baby," Kirishima responded, a venomous grin making its way across his face as he moved his finger in and out quickly, adding a second in the middle of it. Bakugou moaned and panted, squirming and twitching under Kirishima's grasp.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy- more," Bakugou spat.

Kirishima took his fingers out and slipped on a condom from Bakugou's side drawer, then entered him again with a sudden, powerful thrust. Both of them gasped at the pain and the pleasure of it, Bakugou's drawn out as tears fell from his eyes, his dick throbbing. He began to touch himself as Kirishima pulled back and thrusted continuously, drawing more moans from his throat.

"Daddy, harder, p-please," Bakugou huffed.

"Yes, babyboy," Kirishima sped up, his own voice becoming cracked, "because you asked so nicely."

Kirishima's thrusted harder, squeezing Bakugou's ass harshly enough to leave marks. Bakugou guided his hand up and down his own cock at a faster speed, and combined with Kirishima's thrusting, he was done for. "Kirishima, I'm gonna cum," Bakugou told him, the both of them panting vigorously.

"Me too, baby," Kirishima said in a pant. They moved a bit faster, drawing out their orgasm and cumming with hypnotizing moans. Kirishima took the condom off, tying it and throwing it away, pants still escaping him. Bakugou got up and took off the sheets, gathering them in his arms.

"I'll put this with the rest of laundry," Bakugou muttered. "I don't have shit to sleep with now."

"Just come to my room," Kirishima told him, shoving his clothes back on.

"Yeah. Whatever," Bakugou said as he put his clothes back on. He was smiling to himself at the recent memory of their experiment— one that he thought the both of them could agree was a success. Bakugou walked up to Kirishima slowly, sleepy from the night's events, and hugged him around the waist. "Let's get to your room. I'm tired as fuck."

"Me too," Kirishima said smiling. I like this, Kirishima thought. We should get kinky more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...