Our Own Story (Nisekoi Fanfic...

By OTAgaming

Chitoge, a girl who is half american-japanese, she once went to japan because of her father's buisness when s... More

introductions
chapter 1: where it all begins
chapter 2: back to japan
chapter 4: romeo and juiet (2)
chapter 5: the deliquent and the new girl
Chapter 6 - Regret
heeyyy!! ANs
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapter 11 - Path to Home
AN~ ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

chapter 3: romeo and juliet

1.1K 20 0
By OTAgaming

Yo, sorry for takig too long, here goes!
--------------

Chitoge's POV

I heard pebbles hitting my window, but it stopped, i decided to look outside, then i caught a glimpse of a man's shoe, face is not revealed as the wall was hiding it, he was about to leave, 'so he was the one who was thro-'. I widened my eyes, and took my jacket and went outside, ran at the hallway through the door outside, 'rakkun, its...gotta...be ra..kkun.' i opened the door, revealing the beautiful sight outside our mansion, and the man was gone. I pouted, but smiled 'i'll see him, again, for sure.'

-------

I adjusted the colar of my i.d, as i looked at the mirror, 'done' i heard my father's shout, allerting me to come down, i responded, we still are finding some maids for us here, so until we are finding some, might as well do our won chores and jobs.

I went down the stairs, my father smiled at me, and i smiled back.

he commented "you look gorgeous, sweetheart.", i smiled back at him and thanked him.

------------

I held my bag, while its hanging on my shoulders, i stepped inside the campus, i rolled my eyes everywhere, the school was beautiful, i didn't checked where i was going, i didn't noticed i bumped into a guy, "im so sorry!" I apologized, as he gave me a disgusted look "please, next time, look at where you are going." He sighted as he left, my eyes went heavy as i cursed him in english, i walked to my classroom, as i smiled, and stepped in-front of the class, as i introduced my name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 41.8K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
2.8M 36.8K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...