Ricky Horror / Olson Imagines...

By SaintsandGhosts

From my tumblr. all my writings. More

Circle
It's You?
Stupid For You
Santa Baby
What's Your Problem?
Lonely Valentine
You Broke Me First

Emotional Attachement

1K 14 1
By SaintsandGhosts

One final thrust is all it takes, Ricky lets out a groan as he spills inside the condom. His beautiful ocean eyes locked to yours doing his best to stare into your soul. See where you two stand in this current moment desperate to find any sign of emotion other then dopamine from the sex.

Sighing, he rolls on to the side of the bed. His black hair falling behind him and covering the pillow. Catching his breath along the way, he looks towards you when he feels the bed move. Not surprised that you are already wanting to leave.

He knew what this was the moment it started. Scratch my back and i'll scratch yours kind of a deal, he is technically one of your coworkers. You don't do this type of thing but alcohol speaks a different story, you guess. You ended up in his bed and from there things had changed.

"You don't have to leave. You can stay. It would be easier honestly. The guys would probably see you sneaking out and the last thing we both want is you being seen."

He turns to face you, one hand reaching out for you but you stand up. His hand falling to the pillow with a silent thud.

You think about it. He's right. You know he is. Ryan already suspects something, Ricky is his best friend and they share everything almost. This being one of the things they don't. You made Ricky promise to keep his mouth shut. Not to make this something this wasn't.

This is nothing more then sex. Pleasure for each of you. Ryan would immediately get the wrong idea and his teasing would end things before the real fun even began.

"I can't. I don't want emotional attachments. Staying over being in the same bed, that's an attachment i can't take. I wont take any chances."

Pulling the black My Chemical Romance band t shirt over your head, you sigh when Ricky frowns at you. His ocean eyes loosing their shine, you move to his side of the bed and press a kiss on his forehead.

Slowly trailing down to his lips, "I'll come back tomorrow. Two whole nights of being in a hotel room. So many positions sir, i'm not gonna miss that opportunity."

Pressing another kiss to his lips, you smirk as you flick your eyes to his.

"I'll even suck your cock if you are a good boy for me. You want that?"

Ricky gulps, nodding profusely. His eyes wide at the thought of your mouth. It's been so long since he has felt the inside of your mouth, it practically makes him hard as he speaks. It's kinda hard to sneak away for just a split second without being needed.
Booping his nose with your finger, you lean back up and chuckle. Moving towards the table and grabbing your room key waving a goodbye to Ricky as he lays there in the bed with another hard on.

"Fuck."

He gasps, guess this will be another one he has to solve.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Behave."

You hiss.

He smirks, doing his best to not thrust up into your mouth. He knows how much you hate the mouth fucking when it's not wanted. You are most definitely different most. You don't stray away from the really kinky stuff and always down to try it once.

He knows he got lucky with finding you.

Only if he could really have you in the way his hearts wants and not in some meaningless fuck. He knows it won't ever change as much as he wants it too.

"Come on please. I'm begging you. He needs more."

He groans, his hands tightening in the sheets.

"He?"

You chuckle, pulling away from his hard cock. Hand still gripped tightly to it, moving ever so slowly to watch the man's eyes roll back.

"My dick. Cock. Penis. You know what i mean."

Licking the tip of it, the feel of it on his slit and his mind thinking of the fact you are licking it clean of the precum that's beading over it. It sends chills down his spine, his skin is on fire. God he needs to be in charge.

"Fuck, you are such a fucking tease."

He groans, his hands are aching to be tangled in those long strands of hair. Fuck he needs to give you a rough mouth fucking. You are being such a tease. Such a beautiful tease and he regrets it agreeing to behave last night.

"Aww. How cute. He's throbbing."

Smirking at the face he gives you, you remove your hand from his length. The groan he gives you, it makes your thighs close together even tighter. The feeling inside of your body ache to be riding him.

You can't lie, you have been thinking about this all day. He is such a good fuck for a quiet man.

"Y/N, come on. I need something babe. Come on Darlin'."

"Hush Ricky. I'm getting there."

He sighs with relief when he sees the clothes dropping from your body one by one. Each piece of your beautiful body being seen again, fuck. His mouth waters at the sight. If he wasn't fucking achingly hard, he would do his own sort of teasing. Use his tongue, he remembers the moans from the last time he had gotten you off twice with it.

The words you spoke, fuck. He needs stop. He's sure anymore thoughts like this. He is gonna cum without being touched and he wants to enjoy being inside that delicate body sculpted from the gods.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Oh. Right there. Please."

You moan.

You shouldn't have teased him. He is normally rough, pounding you into the mattress alone without the harsh matters you took. His thrusts feel like he is gonna rip you in a half. Pound you to the carpet from the mattress. Not that you would be displeased, you are more then satisfied.

"Louder. Louder. Tell me who makes you feel like this? Huh? Babe. Fuck. Louder. I need you louder."

Chuckling, you shake your head. Refusing to meet his demands.

He knows you won't give in that easy. He had to make you agree to even moan his name. You really take this whole emotional attachment thing seriously. He just wishes you would let it go during sex.

The hand that held the right one down moves to your cheeks, grabbing them pulling you to look up at him.

"Moan. For. Me."

He grunts making his point with each rough thrust, "I want to hear you say my name. Who makes you feel this good."

The sadness peaks through his lust filled eyes, a sight you have recently realized you hate to see. A sight that makes you feel awful for anything you will ever do to hurt him in a way you don't mean.

Caving in, you give him what he wants. The animalistic groan leaning his tiny body. Fuck, it sounded so good falling from your lips even if it's forced. It sounds heavenly and he feels a sense of pride, he knows he shouldn't but he does.

"Louder angel."

His hand dances to your throat, gripping it just right to get you to your peak. He sees it. You're spacing out. His grip tightens and he lets go of the other hand allowing you to find his back and dig your nails into his back. He wears those scratches with pride. Fuck the teasing the guys give him.

He doesn't see anyone else getting pussy like he is. He feels like a fucking god. He could rule the world if he wanted too. This is so the adrenaline and his dick talking.

"I want to hear you baby girl."

He grunts getting close to his own end.

"Ricky."

"That's right baby."

He smiles.

"Who makes you feel this good?"

"You. Ricky, you do. Fuck. I'm right there. Speed it up."

He isn't sure he can go any faster. He's going as fast as he can without loosing his whole entire windpipe. Doing as you wished, he picks up the pace. His thrusts violent and just as soon as he started, you are gripping his cock like a vice.

"Cum."

He whimpers, his release happening at the feeling of you around him. Nails digging into his skin. Countless explicits leaving your lips, ones he can't quite catch other then his name.

Humming at the feeling of you letting go and hitting the sky around him. He chuckles as you come back down looking around the room. A bit puzzled to find Ricky sitting beside you now versus still in between your legs.

"Hi there."

He whispers, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Welcome back."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Twenty minutes. Twenty fucking minutes, it took that long to feel the world not shaking around you. For your legs to not feel wobbly, like you could walk again. Rolling the blankets off of you, you sit up in the bed and grab your panties from the side of the bed. Sliding them on and looking around for the rest of your clothes.

Finding them by the table again like the night before. You really need to stop getting undressed by the damn table. It makes it harder to get dressed quickly and get the fuck out. Ricky groans, tossing to the side and letting his hand fall to where you had been resting beside him.

His eyes open and he shifts when he sees you awake. His heart dropping at the fact once again, you were gathering your clothes to get dressed and leave once again. He is attached. Sex is fucking complicated for him. He has done it so many times.

He is a rock star for god sakes. He has women throwing themselves at him constantly. It's just a one night stand though.
He isn't connected to them and if he is, he doesn't know. He has always been careful with that. He doesn't want kids. He never had

"Stay? It's already midnight."

Sighing, you shake your head avoiding his eyes. You really need to end this. It's clear he is attached. You just can't cause drama in this whole mess. This is the first job in the longest time you have found that you love. Working with other people who are genuine and hardworking. It's your dream.

Ricky is too kind for this. Too sweet and pure, he needs something else.

"I can't Ricky you know this."

He lets out his own sigh of hurt and frustration.

"When are you gonna let me in? We have been fucking for four months now. You have expressed why you don't want more. I get that but i haven't let you down yet, have i?"

He shoves the cover of his naked body and reaches to the floor. Sliding on his plaid boxers and walking towards where you stand. Your black oversized band t shirt from your ex in your hands. His hands make contact with your shoulders resting there.

"I won't hurt you. I'm not gonna make you feel like that asshole ever did. I'm sorry he left you. I would do anything to change that. I really would, but you can't be scared forever."

Pulling away from his grip, you shake your head and slide the shirt on. Ignoring his reasoning behind all of it. Looking around the room for your checkered vans, finding them and sliding them on. Stopping once again in front of the man who is still giving reason after reason.

"I get you don't want to hurt me. I see that. You are damaged but let me help you unpack the suitcase of damage he gave you. Give me a chance."

His eyes filled with unshed tears. You can only count on one hand where you had seen him this upset. To the point of tears and heartache, the last one with his last ex over two years ago. A relationship that had lasted just a year. He loved her.

Sighing, "Ricky, i don't think we should continue this. It's not healthy."

He looks down to the floor, "Please."

Stepping around the beautiful man, "I'll see you tomorrow before the show since i have to snap photos along with Bryce for the magazine. Bye Ricky."

The door slams shut behind him as he sits down on the bed, head in his hands. He really should have just kept his fucking mouth shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 271 17
My first one shot book! Focused on motionless kn white and the ships in their band!
33.3K 1.3K 21
One big fanfiction of Ryan and Ricky. Sitkolson for life. Im not good with descriptions lol
Marry Me By Kelly

Fanfiction

14.4K 406 14
Ricky Horror x Reader Ricky asks you to marry him, but not for the reasons you think.
18.6K 753 33
GUESS WHOS BACK *SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS* *ESPECIALLY IF THEY MAKE IT SOUND WEIRD*