Finding Love

By Kay2Mist

Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his b... More

WELCOME.
CAST.
CHAPTER 1 - Myles Anderson
CHAPTER 2 - Inconspicuous
CHAPTER 3 - Shattered
CHAPTER 4 - A Moving Truck
CHAPTER 5 - Nosy Allen
CHAPTER 6 - The Green Eyed Boy
CHAPTER 7 - Consented Desires
CHAPTER 8 - Slender Boy
CHAPTER 9 - Harrowing
CHAPTER 10 - See
CHAPTER 11 - The Easy Way Out
CHAPTER 12 - Budding Seed
CHAPTER 13 - Reorient
CHAPTER 14 - Broken Hope
CHAPTER 15 - Ruefulness
CHAPTER 16 - All i could do
CHAPTER 17 - Just A Friend
CHAPTER 18 - Way Beyond Me
CHAPTER 20 - I am Cupid
CHAPTER 21 - How You Make Me Feel
CHAPTER 22 - The First Step To Forever
CHAPTER 23 - What The Cat Dragged In
CHAPTER 24 - Six Feet Under
CHAPTER 25 - The Third Touch - Intoxicated
CHAPTER 26 - A Skinny Gourmand
CHAPTER 27 - Hitler?
CHAPTER 28 - More Like It
CHAPTER 29 - Clouds
CHAPTER 30 - Call Me Beatrice
CHAPTER 31 - My Heart Will Go On
Epilogue - Candles and Rosemary
Epilogue II - Together With Me
THANK YOU ALL.

CHAPTER 19 - The First Touch

1.1K 57 5
By Kay2Mist

The First Touch, stolen, kind, and worth it.

"Thank you Mrs. Grayson," Moira smiled at the older lady who had just complemented her dress.

"It's always so nice to see you dear," she smiled back, and turned to leave, engaging in another conversation with someone else.

"I see we have a center piece for today's event." A voice whispered behind her. The mixed masculinity and softness of his voice sending shivers down her spine.

She smiled, she knew that voice.

"I'm just walking around Riley," she turned, now facing him.

"Oh yes, every noble man can see you do so very well this evening," he replied smilingly, mimicking her English accent, extending his hand. Moira smiled, shook her head and took his hand.

"What do you want?" She asked as soon as he started drawing circles on her wrist.

"I wish to have a conversation with my darling, smart and wonderful younger sister," he smiled mischievously at her.

"Very charming, now spill!" She deadpanned.

He halted, "You never mentioned my brother brought home emotional luggages along with him"

"Huh?" She wondered.

"Green eyes, tall, tanned, cocky smile," he grilled.

"Oh"

"Oh" he mimicked.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"We talked," he simply replied.

"What on earth's name do you mean by we talked?"

"I caught him staring," he told her.

Not fully satisfied with his reply she pushed on "and?"

"I let him rant, but that's not what's important. It's obvious my brother has an eye for him."

"Riley! Stay out of it." She scolded.

"It was only an observation," he raised his hands in surrender.

"Exactly, just an observation. Try not to let Eric repeat itself with Christian." She stated clearly.

"Fine." He sighed defeated.

*****

Betrayal?

Hurt?

Jealousy?

He couldn't tell, all he knew is that he felt like sickened, he smacked his head, wishing he had stood up from his chair a little earlier than he did, if only he had caught up to myles before his lips were occupied.

Shit, if i had realized I liked him sooner! He thought.

Christian sat in front of the house, playing with stones that decorated the walk way. He couldn't describe what exactly he felt. Seeing myles with someone else had made him feel strange things, opened his eyes to the reality of him having feelings for myles.

He looked in front of him, at all the cars that were packed in front of the house and down the road as they reduced in number. He checked his watch seeing as he had spent almost an hour just sitting here in the outdoors.

He got up about to head inside but the door knob twisted before he could grab it, Myles and his date Victor stepping outside.

Victor thaHOE! He glared at him.

"Hey," Myles smiled, awkwardly looking between Christian and Victor who both acknowledged each other with a weird nod.

"Myles," Christian said, passing them into the house.

He walked, tracing his way to the back yard and joined the rest of the family there.

"How'd it go?" A voice behind him asked.

"Huh?" He mumbled while turning back, seeing Riley behind him, he didn't need to ask to know what Riley was about. "It was fucked up," he stated.

Riley wearing an amused smile, "What happened," he asked.

"I saw him kissing the other guy," Christian said flatly, annoyance clearly visible in his voice.

"Oh," Riley's smile fell, looking at Christian sympathetically, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Christian lied, comforting himself.

Riley patted his back, handing him a drink he'd picked up from the waiters walking around. They sat, watching and laughing at the flock of men who were in another reality just looking at Moira. They joked at how most of them might have already undressed her with their eyes, Riley emphasizing the jokes with more vivid highlights with the intentions to lighten up Christian's mood.

In a short while, said girl walked over to them, taking a seat beside Christian as she took his drink and downed it almost immediately.

"Hey!" Christian exclaimed.

"Hey to you too. I needed this," She let out a moan.

"Thank you," she smiled as Riley handed her his own drink. Christian looking between them, Moira's cheeks having a tint of pink.

The three of them chatted over drinks, with Riley later leaving the two younger ones alone, after bidding a good night to Moira who was not pleased that Christian had been alone through out the evening. She had expected Myles to ditch bitch face Victor for Christian, but she knew her friend better, he was a stubborn one.

An hour later, and it didn't stop Moira from voicing her opinions on the matter of Christian being alone all day when Myles came along.

She had wanted this to be a means for them to get along, that being the only reason she mentioned the trip in front of him. Myles simply quieted down as Moira spoke, he knew better than to defend himself in a situation like this with Moira, who finally mellowed down when he'd suggested he'd make up for it by taking Christian down the lake. The two boys both went back to their rooms to change out of their clothes before strolling down to the lake.

^^^

Christian remained quiet, trying his best not to look at Myles as they both walked side by side, he stared at the ground, and back to the path before them. The awkwardness between them thick enough to barricade a pestle from the dent of the mortar.

Myles let out a sigh, "how was it?"

"Huh?" Christian asked with a confused expression, Myles pointing backwards with his thumb.

"Oh!" He nodded slowly, "it was nice, your parents were amazing, they looked good." He said looking at Myles, "you looked good too," he added.

Myles only stared at him, as his reply was cut short by Christian's increased strides. Silence filling the air as they both approached the lake, Myles dropped on the ground, patting the green grass beside him, silently telling Christian to sit. The said boy dropped himself next to myles, looking at the lake, "it's nice," he said smilingly.

"My dad and I used to come here a lotta times," Myles smiled, looking at the left end of the lake where a wooden bench sat. "He'd play his guitar on the days he wasn't working, took me here to vent out when Jenna had pissed me off or Riley had done something I wanted to kill him for," he laughed.

Christian smiled as he took in Myles' facial features like it was the first time he had really seen him. "You guys seems close," he stated, eyes not leaving Myles.

"Yea, we are," Myles said as he picked up a small stone, throwing it into the lake, it skipped on the water twice, causing a beautiful rippling effect on the surface before sinking on its third bounce.

"Nice one," Christian praises him.

Myles turned to him, smiling before his eyes averted upwards behind Christian. The short silence broken by Myles, "the stars are out," he whispered, breaking Christian's line of focus from his face to the sky.

Myles leaned downwards, till his back hit the ground, fully sprawled on the ground, looking at the sky. Christian shook his head smilingly and he followed suite, they both quietly looked at the stars until myles spoke up, explaining the different constellations to Christian.

The only thing Christian could really notice was Myles, amidst the stars up above the sky so high, he could only focus on myles' face,

The way his eyes lit up when he found a new constellation,

The way he smiled when he talked about the first time his dad got him a telescope,

The way he laughed at his own jokes,

The way his skin reflected the faint moonlight,

The way his hair rested in his forehead,

The way his face crinkled when he laughed.

He reached out, and Myles stopped talking immediately he felt a hand brush the hair on his forehead away, Christian slowly used his index finger to run round the edges of Myles' face, Only then realizing how close he was to Myles right now.

They held a stare as they continued closing in, Myles looked between Christian's lips and his eyes, the eyes that now burnt with lust and hunger, passion and admiration.

Their lips brushed, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that Christian could inhale his breath, feel the warmth of his skin.

Myles was about to lean back to the ground when Christian took it upon himself to be selfish with his desires and pressed his lips against Myles'.

The hairs on his neck stood erect, sending shivers down his spine. The kiss was soft, passionate but cautious.

It was a kiss that emitted the notion of two lost lovers. Eyes closed, Myles kissed him back, this action pumping adrenaline into Christian, as he moved closer, leaving no space between their bodies.

Christian kissed him like he wanted to be kissed, like no boy had ever kissed him, soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment.

The heat rose in Myles' cheeks as Christian's tongue touched the other boy's tongue, quick and electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid lightning that reached through both of them.

Christian pushed his head back slowly, staring into the soft honey brown eyes with so much admiration. Myles brushed his lips with his thumbs, his action sending shivers down his spine. In a matter of seconds, their lips met again lustfully.

Myles' lips mashed against his, as if trying to flatten and destroy his mouth. Christian hungrily pushed back, his mouth open, tongue pushing past Myles' clenched teeth to the moist space within. The bristles of his beard scratched against Myles'  soft cheeks as he gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. Myles worked his mouth against the other boy, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

"Stop," Myles said as he pushed back Christian. In this moment, he didn't feel ecstatic about having to kiss Christian as he thought he'd be, even if just barely seconds ago he was lost in it, in him, the one person he'd had day dreams about, he was now quite the opposite, livid. It had taken so much time, to reciprocate the same feelings.

Is he even feeling or just experimenting? Myles thought to himself.

"Myles," Christian called his name smilingly but was cut off by Myles.

"Stop, don't say anything, I don't wanna hear anything"

"I know this is-"

"Don't Christian," Myles said sternly, his voice now shaky as tears fought it's way out his eyes, "i've had enough time to go through this and you can't just decide to pop back into that seat when I've had a great deal trying to get over you." He started walking away back into the house.

"One question," Christian shouted.

Myles stopped not turning back, not wanting Christian to see him, more like not wanting to see Christian, it would only satisfy his weakness, as his true fight was stopping himself. He swallowed, "what?"

"Do you still like me? Do you still have feelings for me?"

Myles bit down his bottom lip as tears spilled out his eyes. He knew the answer and also knew his anger clouded him at this very moment. But he was standing by his decision, Christian had caused him a great deal emotionally even if he didn't show it at all.

"No," he said as he kept walking into the house, leaving Christian.

Don't forget to leave a vote
Love KAY ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 262K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

1.2K 90 33
[Completed] Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone...
159K 10K 35
BOYS' LOVE Trip is part of an organization that's viewed as a group of criminals from the outside. However, from the inside, they're just young adult...
54.3K 2.2K 26
(#1 in the Undying Love series) When he was seventeen, Troye Evans lost the love of his life. With his parents big superstars and his older sister bu...