Jenny the Stripper ✔(Zodiac...

By CrabLamb

[COMPLETED] A typical city afflicted with illegal prostitution and corruption. An intended seduction. Unexpec... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Denouement
Writer's note

Note

1.6K 44 4
By CrabLamb

Predators series is a set of serial killers with different art of killings, targets, and stories. This one is the first out of twelve. You can also consider them the "Zodiac Serial killers". They are neither connected nor acquainted with each other, but all the serial killers in this series live in the SAME world. For more information, you can check "Inside the Predators". Though I suggest you check it after reading the stories as it contains spoilers.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. Draft your own craft if you value true creativity.

STRICTLY R-18 for heavily implied sex scenes, implications of rape, languages, and violence unsuitable that are not suitable for young readers below 17. I will not put any warnings on every chapter anymore, expect the unexpected turn of events. Be open-minded and explore. Enjoy the mystery and the thrill.

I encourage you to read the writer's note (after the denouement) for other important notes.

This story is a work of fiction. Names and characters are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or a person, dead or alive is coincidental. This piece of fiction is not affiliated with Ayala and NBI.

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER!

You can DM the writer for the link

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.7K 51
Cara Valeria is not the typical school girl you know. Because behind her school uniform is a girl with horn. Devil horn, rather. Wala siyang inaatras...
36.5K 1.7K 28
Will the stars align for two persons to be together? Will there be enough darkness to make them see how they light up together? How will they see tha...
82.3M 2.4M 73
Erityian Tribes Series, Book #1 || Not your ordinary detective story.
25.3M 849K 53
Crimes. Mystery. Clues. Detectives. Deductions. Love story. Detective Files. File 1 Written by: ShinichiLaaaabs (FILE 1 of 3)