The Seven Deadly Sins of The...

By Animefan446

In the modern times, there were seven people who were trained to hunt, kill and steal. Each of the seven peop... More

Character Introduction To The Sins
We Are The Seven Deadly Sins
A Job Assignment Goes Wrong
Saving Nobunaga's Life
Escaping From The Devil King And Finding The Remaining The Sins
Let The Slaughter Begin!

The Seven Deadly Sins Get Back Together

207 6 0
By Animefan446

REI'S POV

Rokuro and I got to one of the Daiymo's domains and then we walked through the village. I looked around to keep an eye out for Karou and Keiji and then Rokuro came back to me.

"I've heard from one of the merchants that Keiji is in the Daiymo's castle and Karou is somewhere in the red light district."

"Why am I not surprised about Karou being in the red light district. All right, you handle Karou and I'll see if I can get Keiji out of there."

Rokuro nodded his head and then I headed to mansion. Once I got there, the guards stopped me and one of them told me.

"Halt! what's your business for coming here?"

"I only came to get a friend of mine, I believe you might know him, his name is Keiji. He's got a marking similar to mine."

I told him as I showed my wolf marking on my side. The guards looked at it and then they escorted me into the mansion. Once we got inside, the guards escorted me into the audience hall and they made me sit down in front of the lord. 

"So you came here to get your friend? it's a shame really, he's one of the best tacticians I've had."

"I appreciate the comment but unfortunately, Keiji works for me and I came here to ask you to give him back to us."

"How do I know that you're not making this up? who are you and who do you work for."

"I am Rei Yamasaki and I work for Oda Nobunaga."

When I told him this, he looked shocked when I mentioned the Devil King. 

"Oda Nobunaga?! why didn't you say so! forgive me, my lady! I will get your friend right now!"

The Lord told me as he ordered one his men to bring Keiji here. I smirked in victory and then a few moments later, one of the guards escorted Keiji into the audience hall. 

"Rei!" Keiji smiled at me and then I stood up from the ground.

"Nice to see you're doing well, Keiji. Have these people treated you well?"

"Of course, they found me injured after I fell into the river and they treated my injuries."

"I see," I spoke with a smile.

I bowed politely to the Lord and I said to him.

"Thank you for looking after my friend, we will be on our way."

"You're welcome, my lady. Feel free to come and visit again sometime."

I nodded my head and then we left the mansion. Keiji looked at me and he said to me.

"It's good to see you again Rei, where are the others?"

"Rokuro is looking for Karou in the red light district in this area and as for Zen and Shiro, they're in Azuchi tailing Mai right now. We came out here to get you and Karou and then we'll join them in Azuchi to work out where Koga is."

"Understood, let's get going then."

Meanwhile...

ROKURO'S POV

I walked through the red light district and I had to admit it was different compared to the one we saw back in the future. At least I don't have to worry about any of my rivals lurking around here. As I searched for Karou some of the women gave me this lustful looks and comments as I walked by them.

"Hello handsome, mind joining us for a drink?"

"We can show you a good time."

Two women said to me after getting in front of me.

"Actually, I'm not that much of a drinker and besides, I'm looking for a woman who has a scorpion tattoo on her thigh."

"Oh we know her, she's a natural."

"Come on, we'll show you."

The women wrapped their arms around mine and they led me to one of the houses where the women were dancing or serving drinks. I looked around and I found Karou and she was dancing traditionally for the men. I also noticed that she was wearing a kimono that has shown off her shoulders and chest. The skirt part was short so Karou had room to dance and show off her legs. The ladies who led here rested their heads on my arms and they said to me.

"I don't know where she came from but, when we treated her injuries, we had a few men who were complaining that our services weren't that great."

"That was until Karou came along and she helped us out. She told us about her friends with similar markings like yours and she asked if it was all right if she helped us out until you guys came along and got her."

I understood this, she wanted to stick around in case we got any leads about Koga and the other sins. Karou stopped dancing and the men in the room clapped, cheered and whistled at her. Karou smirked and then she left to get changed. The two ladies looked at me and they said to me.

"Hey, while we're waiting for Karou."

"Why don't you join us and have a drink while we entertain you."

I sweatdropped a little and I said to them.

"Uh...thanks ladies but, no thank you. I should really get to find my friend and get back to my boss. She does not like it if we're taking too long to get the job done."

"Aww..."

They pouted and then I felt someone touching my shoulder and a familiar voice spoke up.

"Hey, handsome..."

I looked over my shoulder and it was Karou. She had gotten changed back into her gear.

"Um, hi Karou. It's not what it looks like."

"Oh don't worry, I am not accusing you of anything. I can only guess why you're here."

"Yeah, Rei and I have already found the others including you. She's getting Keiji as we speak but, we do not know where Koga is. I don't suppose you know where he is?"

"I know where he is, one of the soldiers who work for Nobunaga, just gave me some interesting info. They told me a man with a fox tattoo was able to sneak into Azuchi castle and he was close to stealing some of the valuable goods if they hadn't caught him trying to escape through the gates as a disguised merchant. Take a wild guess who would that be."

"I am not surprised it was Koga. He's the only one out of the seven of us who can't keep their hands to themself without even so much as lifting a valuable item."

Karou giggled and then we were about to leave until the ladies stopped.

"Do you have to go, Karou? what if the business goes bad again."

"It won't, just remember what I taught you. Men like it when you show off a bit more skin and remember the dance moves I taught you as well. There are some men who like it when you move your hips a bit more."

Karou spoke as she wiggled her hips to show the ladies. They nodded their heads and then they gave her a large purse.

"Here you go, it's to say thanks and for helping us."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that."

"We wanted to and besides, it's also your share of the pay as well."

"Oh well then, in that case, thank you very much."

Karou spoke with a smile before we left the red light district. I sighed in relief after leaving that place since I couldn't get comfortable in places like that except for a brawlers den. 

"Honestly, I have never felt so relieved to get out of there."

"Hehe, you're never comfortable having a woman hanging off your arm do you?"

"Not unless I'm in a serious relationship with them. Which I don't think will happen any time soon for obvious reasons."

"Don't worry, I'm sure someone will come along and fall for you and who is also not scared of your height."

Karou spoke with a grin.

'Actually, I can already think of one person and the only problem is, I don't even know if she likes me or if she will remain a lone wolf for the rest of her life.'

I thought to myself as I pictured Rei in my mind. Karou smirked at me since she knew that I have feelings for Rei but, she will keep that a secret. Just then, we finally caught up with the others and thankfully, Keiji is all right.

"You finally found her huh? good work, Rokuro."

"Rei, please do not send me to the red light district again, I am very uncomfortable with that place."

"*Chuckle* oh toughen up, it would have done you some good to meet some women who is not scared of you."

I sweatdropped a little and then Karou asked her.

"Anyway, what do we do now and where are the others?"

"They're back in Azuchi and I also assume you know where Koga is?"

"Oh yeah and you're not gonna like it."

Karou explained to Rei where Koga is and how he ended up in prison and her reaction was not good.

"THAT IDIOT!!" Rei shouted furiously.

We jumped in fright and then Keiji mumbled.

"Uh oh, she's mad."

"No, she isn't, she's furious."

I whispered back and then Rei growled angrily.

"Koga, wait until I get my hands on you! Karou! Rokuro! Keiji! we're heading to Azuchi right now!!"

"Right behind you..." I told her while walking slowly behind since we didn't want to face her wrath.

TIME SKIP...

REI'S POV

We got back to Azuchi and some of the villagers were giving us odd looks and I can take a guess why they were giving us those looks since our clothes gave it away. The men were wolf-whistling at Karou and giving her comments and they tried to do the same to me but, I gave them a cold glare which scared them a few times. The women were smiling and blushing when they saw Keiji and Rokuro. 

We got to the castle and then Rokuro asked me.

"What's the plan?"

"The warlords will recognise us and if the guards stop us, we'll tell them our names since they only met you and me ."

"And if they refuse to let us in," Rokuro asked me.

"We'll go to plan B."

"What about Zen and Shiro?"

I looked in the shadows and I spoke up.

"You guys can come out now."

I watched Zen and Shiro came out of the shadows and then Zen ran over to Karou and he buried his face in between her chest.

"Karou! yay! I'm so happy you're all right! don't ever leave me again!"

"There, there, Zen. There's no need to be like that, I am never leaving you or the group."

I sweat dropped when we watched this and Shiro was getting angry. 

"Okay, pipsqueak, that's enough."

Zen frowned and shouted.

"Hey! don't call me small!!"

Zen tried to attack him but, I grabbed him by the collar and I told him.

"You kick his ass later, come on."

I said as I dragged Zen and we made our way to the castle. The others got the message and then we walked over to the front gates. The guards stopped us and they shouted.

"Halt! state your business."

"Now, now, boys, is that any way to treat the very people who saved Nobunaga's life?"

The guards took a closer look at us and then they recognized us.

"Rei-sama! Rokuro-sama! Gomen! we didn't realise it was you but, who are those four people behind you?"

"Relax, they're with us."

I spoke to them as we entered the castle. The guards escorted us into the castle and the vassals were staring at us. The men were wolf-whistling at Karou and as usual giving her flirty comments.

"Hello missy, fancy hanging out with us?"

"My, my, what lovely figure you have."

Karou giggled and waved at the men.

"Why thank you, boys."

"Talk about attracting unnecessary attention..." Keiji mumbled.

"I know but what can you do? she's known as the Succubus for a reason."

I told him as we got to the audience hall. 

"Excuse me, my lord sorry for interrupting but, you've got visitors or should I say you have some people returning to see you."

The guard moved out of the way and the other warlords were surprised to see us. Nobunaga looked at me and he said to me.

"Well, well, look who decided to come back."

"It's not like we had anywhere else to go and I also see you have one of my friends here."

I told him as I looked at Koga who had his hands tied behind his back and he looked at me with a grin on his boys.

"Boss!! thank goodness you're here! I thought for sure the Devil King was going to sentence me to death!"

"Of course, I wouldn't let my comrades die without my say so."

I told him as I approached Koga with a fake smile on my face. Koga knew what that meant and then he sweatdropped nervously.

"Wait! hold on! does that mean you know what I did?"

"What do you think?"

"Wait a sec boss! I-I can explain! I found myself outside of Azuchi and when I some of the valuable goods going into the castle I couldn't control myself! some of that stuff was worth a lot of money! it would have kept us going for a while!"

"Tell it to someone...." I raised my fist and I punched him right in the face and it sent him flying. "WHO CARES!!!"

"Ahhh!!!" 

Koga shouted being sent flying into the wall. I heard the one-eye dragon speak up after seeing that. 

"Ooh...that has got to hurt."

I walked over to Koga who looked like he was seeing stars right now before I grabbed him by the collar of his top and shouted.

"You are such a bloody idiot!! how many times do I have to tell you?! keep your freaking hands to yourself!! honestly! why do I even put up with you, you stupid thriving fox!! I outta put a strap jacket on you just so that I can stop you from stealing things that are not a part of a job!! when are you gonna get it through your thick skull that you are not supposed to steal things unless I say so!!"

I shouted furiously at Koga who looked at me with a scared look.

"Boss I'm sorry! it won't happen again!!"

"You've said that to me like a million times when you get caught red-handed and you never learn!!!"

I shouted before throwing him like a rag doll into the wall behind me which made Mtisunari and Hideyoshi move out of the way in time. Koga slid down the wall and lands on the ground.

"Oh man, she's scary when she gets mad," Zen spoke up.

"Mad?! she's furious!!" Rokuro shouted.

Shiro walked over to Koga and he shook him a little after releasing his binds.

"Koga, buddy, are you all right? say something?"

"Ugh...." Koga sat up and he looked at Shiro while seeing stars. "Am I alive?"

Koga collapsed onto the ground and then Shiro shook him again and patting his cheeks.

"My, my, what scary woman," Mitsuhide spoke up.

"Scary? oh no, when Rei gets like this, she's terrifying," Shiro commented.

"Yeah, no kidding, they don't call her the wolf sin of wrath for nothing," Zen spoke up.

Nobunaga looked interested when he heard my nickname.

"Wolf sin of what?" 

I looked at Nobunaga and I explained to him.

"Firstly I apologise for my little outburst and secondly, the group that I'm the leader of is called the Seven Deadly Sins."

"Seven Deadly Sins? is there a reason why you're all called this?"

"Yes, it's because the seven of us have committed the greatest sins that can never be atoned. Each of us have a mark that represents the sin that we have committed. For example, I am the wolf is the sin of wrath, Yamasaki Rei."

Once Koga finally came to, the others showed their marks to the warlords and they told them their names.

"Some of you already know me, I am the Lion sin of Pride, Koizumi Rokuro."

"As you already know, I am the Fox sin of Greed, Matsumoto Koga."

"Don't mistake me for a little kid, I am the Serpent sin of Envy, Nishimura Zen."

"I am the Scorpion sin of Lust, Sakamoto Karou, nice to meet you," Karou spoke with a wink which made some of the warlords blush a little.

"I am the Boar sin of Glutton, Yamamoto Keiji."

"And finally, I am the Bear sin of the Sloth, Karasuma Shiro."

Nobunaga smirked after he heard our names and the sins. 

"Interesting, may I ask what you guys do as a group?"

"Well, I thought it would be obvious especially after Koga's little attempt to steal from you."

I said as I held my sword while Shiro and Zen held up their weapons.

"You steal and kill?"

"Among other things yes, that's our line of work. We hunt, we fight, we steal, we kill, you name it. Basically, we're a group of people for hire and the worst criminals that Japan has ever known."

Hideyoshi frowned and he said to me.

"Criminals?! does that also mean you were hired to take down Nobunaga-sama?!"

"Calm yourself monkey, I never admitted we were going after his head and even if we were, I would have sent Zen or Shiro to do the job."

"Don't even think you can worm your way out of this one! first, you speak rudely to our Lord and now you admit you are a group of criminals?! that's something I will not stand for!"

Hideyoshi drew his sword and then he held the blade near my neck. 

"A thousand deaths will make up for your insolence against our Lord."

I chuckled at his comment and he then said to me.

"What's so funny?"

"You stupid monkey, do you realise have just done? not only did you threaten me but you also angered the other sins."

Hideyoshi's eyes widen when Karou pointed her twin pistols at Hideyoshi while Koga held his blade near Hideyoshi's neck from behind and Shiro pointed his arrow at him. Rokuro also stood behind me and I could feel his glare and I can also tell that he was angry too.

"What?! how did you-"

"You see, we grew up together and we treat each other like brothers and sisters and because of this we have each other's backs in other words if someone threatens one of us like what you did just now, they get very angry too. I warned about you Rokuro being protective of me when we first met but it's clear to me, you ignored it and now you're gonna pay the price. Do you know what that price is...?" I asked with a sadistic smirk on my face. "Death."

Hideyoshi's eyes widen and then Rokuro snatched his sword from him and then Koga held his blade closer to Hideyoshi's neck while Karou pressed her pistol against Hideyoshi's head.

"Pick your poison little monkey, what's it going to be? a slit to the throat or a bullet to that thick skull of yours?!"

"Neither! neither! I get your point! just let me go!!"

I chuckled at his pathetic state.

"Oh man, what a pathetic warlord and you call yourself the right hand of Nobunaga? I am disappointed but, at least got my message now. Karou, Koga, let him go."

"Aw~ and we were having too," Karou pouted.

"That's a shame, I was hoping to cut something today, oh well, there's always next time."

Karou and Koga spoke as they released Koga and he fell onto his knees while clutching his throat where Koga held his blade.

"Hideyoshi are you all right?" Mai asked him.

"Do I look all right?!"

I crouched down and I said to him.

"If you ever threaten me, I will not let you go. That was just a taste about how ruthless I can be when you challenge the Alpha of her pack. The next time you draw your sword at me, I won't go easy on you. Rokuro, do something his sword to teach him what will happen if he ever tries it again."

"Gladly."

Rokuro told me before he grabbed both ends of the sword and with his strength, he was able to bend and twist it. Rokuro dropped Hideyoshi's curved sword and the others looked at it with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Seriously?! how strong are you?!" The one-eyed dragon shouted.

"Trust me, One-Eyed Dragon, you don't wanna know."

I chuckled when I saw their reactions and then I stood up.

"Now do you understand little monkey?"

"I do...loud and clear..." Hideyoshi spoke in a scared tone.

Nobunaga looked at me and he said to me.

"It would seem I have underestimated you."

"You certainly have, Devil king and by the way, what was that saying again 'an eye for an eye?'"

"Nope, I think you mean 'you give something and you get something in return'," Keiji told me.

"Bingo!"

"What are you talking about?" Nobunaga asked me.

"Since Rokuro and I saved your life, we would like to work with you for a while. We need a roof over our heads, somebody to work with and of course food in our bellies."

"Is that all you want?"

"Of course and besides, we're strong fighters and we also have other jobs that help us blend in with the crowd while we're gathering information. Take Karou for example, she used to work in the red light district and she can flirt with any man young or old to give up any information you need."

"Is that so?"

"Of course, Devil King," Karou spoke after she somehow sat next to him quickly. 

Nobunaga looked at Karou with a surprised expression and he asked him.

"How'd you get over here so fast?"

"Does that even really matter?" Karou said as she scooted closer to him so her head was resting on his shoulder.

Nobunaga and the others were surprised by her action and then she started to work her magic. We watched her run her hand over his cheek and she had a flirty smirk on her face.

"We're not assassins coming after your head. We can be trusted and maybe if you plant your cards right..." Karou straddled his waist and then she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You might get to have a bed companion. This will, of course, be free of charge but next time, it will cost you."

"And what makes you think I'd want you to be my bed companion?"

"Why don't I show you?" Karou asked as she leaned to his neck and then she starts to kiss, suck and lick his skin.

"Not behind the ears, not behind the- oh..." Nobunaga whispered as Karou smirked.

"Found it..." She whispered.

Koga quickly covered Zen's eyes and he shouted.

"Hey! what gives?! I can't see!"

"Sorry but, this is something a 16-year-old should definitely not watch!"

"Oh come on! that's not fair!!"

I chuckled a little and then Keiji whispered.

"Looks like Karou has worked her magic on him."

"Oh yeah, she's got him wrapped around her little finger."

We watched Karou run her hand under Nobunaga's kimono and she spoke up.

"Oh my...what incredible muscles you have Devil King~"

"That's the first a woman has said that."

Karou giggled and she asked him.

"Where else do you want me to touch you?" Karou asked as she ran her hand down to his waist. "What about here?"

"Ahhh!! no!! no! no! no! no! enough! we do want to see any more!!" Hideyoshi shouted as he covered his eyes including Mitsunari's eyes.

Koga, Rokuro and Shiro chuckled at his reaction and then Karou pulled away from Nobunaga.

"What's the matter, monkey? don't tell me you're a shy boy?"

"I am not! save those actions when we're not in the room!!"

"Okay, okay, I'll leave him alone...for now."

Karou spoke before she got off him and licked her lips. Nobunaga snapped out of it and then he mumbled.

"What just happened...?"

"See? that's just an example of what Karou can do. She'll have you wrapped around her little finger just like that."

"I gotta admit...I'm impressed. All right, Rei, you and the sins have got yourselves a deal. Welcome to Azuchi."

Nobunaga and I shook hands and I knew from then on, things were about to get interesting now that we were working for the Devil King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 674 105
Sequel to crystal in Light " "Those who break the rules are trash but those who break the rules are worse than scum." These were the words from my se...
19.1K 524 24
(Sequel to The Young Anbu) Its been 13 years since the nine-tails attacked the village. After the Third Hokage death, Tsunade Senju is brought back t...
6K 169 26
what if your favorite anime came across one anothers path, from dragon ball super to demon slayer, hunter x hunter, fairy tale, NARUTO, The seven dea...
42K 1.4K 31
It's been roughly three years since Y/N L/N left the village with a complete stranger. Since then Karin and the others continued to train and hope th...