Gears of War X OC Hauser

By N7Legion-Games

Disclaimer: I do not own Gears Of War, only my OC's anything else belongs to their respective owners. Tommy... More

Character Bio
14 Years after E-Day
Meeting an old friend
The Tomb
Nightfall
Lethal Dusk.
Downpour
Darkest before Dawn
From bad to worse
Comedy of Errors
Pale Horse
Welcome to Delta
The Ride with Betty
In Hollow Ground
Crumbling City
Intestinal Fortitude
Rude Awakening
Hail Mary
Fishing Trip
Priorities
Welcome to Nexus
Nexus Raid
The Choices We Make
I See Fire
Anchored
Not Another Fishing Trip
Cougars Territory
Biggest Catch
Send Me On My Way
Face Reveal.
Grand Theft Barge

Landown

1.5K 28 9
By N7Legion-Games

Delta moves up as Dizzy looks back at the other rig.

Dizzy:
"What the hell happened to Lola?!"

Tai:
"Our rig? We hit some mines!"

Tommy:
"Goddamn Tickers! The whole area is infested!"

Anya:
"Okay, Delta. Head to the monument in the center of town. That's going to be the best place to drill."

Marcus:
"Wilco, Control, Delta out. You heard her, Dizzy, we'll walk you there."

Tommy:
"Through here."

Tommy kicks the door down and they head through. They start to hear clicking noises and see several bugs with bombs on their backs.

Ben:
"What are those things?"

Tommy:
"Tickers."

Tai:
"Locust use them as landmines, so keep your distance."

Dizzy:
"I'm tellin' ya, y'all better clear the way so Betty can move on through! Tickers, are ugly, and Betty don't like ugly!"

Delta makes their way outside and several dozen Tickers screech and run out at them. Delta kicks, blasts, and shoots them all before they can explode.

Anya:
"Delta, KR Five-One is reporting Nemacyst occupying your local airspace, can you confirm?"

Marcus:
"Nothing in sight yet, Control, but we'll keep an eye out!"

As Delta advances forward, more Rigs, and Centaurs, are passing by.

Tai:
"I remember when they took Landown...during the Winter of Sorrow. It was a bad omen."

Dom:
"Crazy that somewhere this close to Jacinto has been under Locust control for so long. You'd think we'd of launched this assault years ago."

Marcus:
"I'm sure the COG had their reasons, just probably weren't good ones."

Tommy:
"Since when did they ever have good reasons?"

Nothing but silence between the Delta members. More Tickers then rush out at Delta, only to be shot down.

Marcus:
"All clear!"

Dizzy:
"Ain't that the berries, no more Tickers! Betty's a happy lady!"

Tommy:
"Glad to hear it, Dizzy. Move on through."

KR 3-6:
"Control, this is KR Three-Six, sky is inked up, remaining at town perimeter, over."

Jen:
"Delta, clear all Nemacyst from the area. We have Ravens inbound."

Marcus:
"You heard her, fire at will!"

Nemacyst start to zoom down at them as Delta fires at the swarm surrounding the sky. As they advance, a Troika is then revealed on top of a gas station and Locust start to emerge.

Sam:
"Shit, take cover!"

Delta gets behind cover as more Locust start coming out.

Marcus:
"Delta, here, we're still under heavy fire from our left flank!"

Suddenly another rig burst through the wall and shot down the turret.

Cole:
"Come on, Delta! Show some love! Hahaha!"

Tommy:
"Cole Train, you are the man!"

Cole:
"You damn right, baby! Hahaha! See you guys at the drill zone!"

Marcus:
"Control, how much farther to the drill zone?"

Anya:
"Close, just beyond the tunnel ahead. Remember, your Grindlifts are calibrated to dig from the exact location of the town's central monument. You're gonna have to back in the trucks to get them properly aligned."

Marcus:
"Wilco, Delta out."

They make their way to a dark underground tunnel, and it was pitch black in there.

Marcus:
"Could be anything in here. Keep an eye out, Delta."

They march through the tunnel.

Ben:
"You ever wonder why they don't just give us flashlights?"

Dom:
"Kid's got a point."

Tai:
"Might versus light."

Ben:
"Meaning...?"

Tai:
"That I'd take an extra gun over a flashlight any day."

Tommy:
"Yeah well that extra will be fucking pointless if you can't see, Tai?"
(He says as he turned on his lights on his chest, shoulders, and his Lancer).

Tommy then put on goggles, and turned on the night vision.

Sam:
"He gotcha there, mate. Hey sweet cheeks when did you get those lights and goggles?"

Tommy:
"Baird got me these goggles, and I had the lights installed a while ago."

Sam:
"Well I must say those goggles look better on you."

Dizzy:
"Damn it's darker than a rat's ass in here let me light up Betty's titties."

The Rig activates its lights, allowing Delta to see.

Sam:
"Charming."

Marcus:
"Ok Tommy you lead we follow."

They moved forward with Tommy ahead, then he stopped dead in his tracks.

Sam:
"What is it Love?"

Tommy:
"Listen."

They heard a faint growl in the distance.

Dom:
"Wretches."

Marcus:
"Okay everyone get ready."

After killing all the Tickers, they finally make it to the end of the tunnel. Tommy the removed his goggles from his eyes and turned off his lights, the a roar is then heard and a Reaver flies down and blocks the exit.

  Marcus:
"Reaver! Look out!"

Tommy then charges forward and sticks grenade to the underside of it's stomach. He dove out of the way, as the Reaver then exploded and the gate blew open as well.

Suddenly loud whining noises are heard, and they look up to see mortars coming down.

Marcus:
"TAKE COVER!"

Delta jumps and dives out of the way as the mortars hit the ground.

Dizzy:
"I ain't bringing Betty out there till y'all stop those mortars! I am a gentlemen after all!"

Marcus:
"Let's move! Tommy! Carmine! You're with me! Dom, you take Tai, and Sam and head to the rooftops! We'll take the hotel!"

They then split up and head inside. Marcus leads Ben and Tommy upstairs and they see the Locust mortars.

Tommy punches one before throwing him off the roof, while Marcus saws the other one.

They look at the other end of the road and see Dom, Tai, and Sam had taken care of theirs.

Marcus:
"Mortars are all clear, Dizzy! Let's get to the drilling zone. I think we'll ride the rest of the way."

Thumping then starts to shake the ground and buildings, knocking Delta off their feet.

Tommy:
"Are fucking kidding me?!"

Dom:
"We gotta a Brumak! Coming out of the tunnel!"

Dizzy:
"Ah hell, he's gonna try and molest my Betty!"

Marcus:
"Delta, defend the rig!"

The Brumak is getting  closer to the end of the tunnel.

Tommy:
"Sam, grab one of those mortars!"

Sam:
"Way ahead of ya sweet cheeks! You give the go ahead and we'll kill this bastard!"

As the Brumak is exiting the tunnel it sees the Rig and roared.

Tommy:
"Now nail this bastard!"

Sam and Tommy shot their mortars, the mortars go flying into the air and break apart into several missiles that all land on and kill the Brumak.

Dizzy then drives up and picks up Delta.

Dizzy:
"Welcome back, boys...and lady. Mmm-mmm! Smell that Brumak barbecue!"

The rig then drives through the tunnel and makes it to the monument...right smack center in the middle of a cemetery.

Dom:
"Damn, talk about a graveyard."

Dizzy:
"Dirty grubs shit all over this place! They got no respect for the dead!"

Marcus:
"Lotta good soldiers from the Pendulum Wars buried here. Sure could use those men now."

Tommy:
"Control, this is Delta. We've reached the drill zone."

Jen:
"Roger that, Delta. What's your launch status?"

Dizzy:
"We're gettin' the Lifts in position now, long as Delta keeps my ass covered."

Anya:
"Uh...roger that. Control out."

Suddenly numerous E-Holes started popping up out of ground, destroy the graves and Locust crawling out.

Ben:
"Are these the 10 shitloads you were talking about, Sergeant?!"

Marcus:
"What do you think?! Hit 'em hard, Delta!"

Tommy:
"Really I thought I'd just invite them over for some tea and crumpets, you think they'll go for it?"

Marcus:
"You care to ask'em, smartass?!"

Tommy:
"Nah I have a better idea."

Tommy started playing with a device on his wrist, and Delta started hearing music.

Dom:
"What is that?"

An:(I can't stop listening to this song).

Marcus:
"Seriously?"

Sam:
"You got to hand it to him, he mixes it up."

Ben:
"It's actually kinda catchy."

Tommy hops up on the turret and yells as he fires while the rest of Delta stuck with their rifles, listening to this song, apparently coming from speakers built in his suit. Cole the called from the rig next to them.

Cole:
"Hell yeah! T-dog knows how to play it up!"

Tommy:
"You know it number 83!"

Cole:
"The Cole Train is in the house whoo!"

More E-holes emerged with locust pouring out of them.

Dom:
"Damnit! They keep coming!"

Sam:
"Just hold them off!"

Cole:
"Baird we just lost our driver! Get us deployed man!"

As a mortar crew appeared, things were getting hectic.

Marcus:
"Delta hit those mortars!"

Dizzy:
"It's getting mighty scary for Betty come on!"

Tommy:
"Just get those grindlifts running!"

Just then Reavers decided to join the party, as the locust continues to attack the rigs.

Dizzy:
"Betty is on shot away from heaven, Delta!"

Sam:
"Less talking more working Dizzy!"

Anya:
"Delta, Control, you must deploy now! Repeat deploy now, we're taking too many casualties!"

Marcus:
"Dizzy we gotta go now!"

Jen:
"Hang on is that music I hear?"

Dom:
"Your brother decided it was a good idea."

Jen:
"Of course he did."

They killed the last of the Locust, Dizzy then yells to the Gears.

Dizzy:
"All righty, Grindlifts ready to rock, Delta! Get on back here now!"

Marcus:
"Delta, into the Grindlifts. Let's go, two by two!"

Dom:
"Yo, Marcus, Tommy." Marcus and Tommy approach him. "If something happens to me...promise me you'll look for Maria."

Marcus:
"You got it, Dom. No problem."

Tommy:
"You got man."

Marcus, Dom, Sam, and Ben get into their Grindlifts. As Tommy and Tai we're about to follow, they hear a growling noise and see a strange Locust jump out of the ground.

It gives out a loud, ear-piercing screech as it jumps on a Centaur and cuts the whole thing in half. It the jumps up and looks at Marcus and Dom.

Marcus:
"Ah, shit!"

Dom:
"What the hell is that?!"

Dizzy then comes out of cockpit with his Lancer.

Dizzy:
"I'll hold 'im off, boys! Get your asses down there!"

The Locust spins its staff and was about to attack Dizzy before Tommy came up and blocked it with his bayonet.

Tommy grunts with effort as he then ducks another attack before leg-sweeping the Locust and trying to stomp on its head.

Sam:
"Tommy! Shit, I can't get this bloody thing off!"

Dom:
"Marcus should we try to....?"

Marcus:
"Damnit won't budge!"

The grindlift doors then close.

Sam:
"No! No! No! Goddamn it! Tommy!"

Marcus:
"Ah! Fuck!"

The grindlifts then dropped into the ground.

Tommy:
"Come on you fugly bastard let's dance!"

Dizzy:
"I'll get another grindlift ready! Hold him off!"

As Tommy and Tai were tag teaming on the Locust, Dizzy gets another Grindlift ready for drop.
The Locust wounded Tai. Now all that was left Was Dizzy and Tommy, the Locust then knocked Dizzy down, and Tommy gets into a Lancer duel with the Locust, Tommy was on the verge of losing when he decided to kick the Locust and activates his blade.

And cuts him across his chest.

Tommy:
"Is that all you got fucker! Come on, come to daddy!

Skorge:
"(Growling noises!)"

Tommy and the Locust kept going at it till Tommy cut through the locust cheek with his blade.

Tommy:
"Man your even fuglyer."

Skorge:
"(Roars!)

The Locust then kicked him towards the back of the Rig near the Grindlifts. Dizzy then comes back for round 2 with the locust, and Tai is coming back as well.

Dizzy:
"Get outta here boy! Go to your girl, Go!"

Tai:
"Go my friend! We see each other again!"

Tommy then jumped into his Grindlift, he watched helplessly as his friends were fighting that thing. He is then sent down into the ground.

AN:(AND THAT'S THE END OF THE CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER: "IN HOLLOW GROUND."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 155 35
©️ All Rights Reserved Warning! This story is not meant for the weak of heart or the easily offended. This story contains the following: Gore, adult...
753 29 21
After the harrowing battle in Atlas, Katooni and Lord Scourge along with their allies are thrust into an unknown world. However, once they explore th...
9.1K 558 45
Read on and find out ha! Sorry, not sorry.
1.6K 26 21
With the arrival of Darth Jadus and Salem, the Kybuck Clan and their allies now find themselves defending the divided kingdom of Atlas. With both Sal...