Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... More

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 7: Make It Official
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 18: The Big Day
Chapter 19: The Final Night
The Epilogue/Author's Note
An Alternate Ending
A Side Story: Date Night

Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On

11K 233 291
By TheAnimeManofYeet

I open my eyes as we touch down. The doors open as I head outside to see the school. I couldn't help but over hear something.

Yang: "Oooo, someone's caught your eye~?"

Weiss: "Cut it out!!"

Yang: "You were looking at him pretty intently when he was asleep"

Weiss: "No I wasn't!!"

I chuckle as I see a group gather in front of us once the rest catch up to me.

??: "Wow, who's the shiny dude?"

Ruby: "Hiya Jaune!! That's Y/n, he saved Weiss from some Grimm.. and Cardin"

Jaune: "Cardin too?! Wait.. Did he just steal her from me?"

He whispered into Ruby's ear.

Ruby: "Jaune, she was never yours. And probably"

Y/n: "Hey Red, show me around the place"

Ruby: "It's Ruby!! And sure, follow me"

Y/n: "Ozpin, I'll be following the hyper dog around. Fetch me once you know where I'll be staying at once"

He nodded as I followed Ruby around. I had eyes on me the entire time as I walked around. They all dressed similar to one another as I take a glance through a large mirror at what I'm wearing.

Y/n: "I look completely different than them. As to be expected from such a foreign land"

In Uruk, the people didn't dress as the people out west do. They still had the usual robes on as father deemed the other clothes too excessive. Maybe he saw a person wear something too extravagant for his tastes and decided to reject their clothing lines.

Ruby: "This is our room!!"

Y/n: "Hmph, such a small room. Couldn't even compare to my closet size back in Uruk"

Ruby: "Well, you are the son of a king. I wouldn't expect something this big to even compare to a room of yours"

Y/n: "What's with the beds?"

Ruby: "We got bunkbeds!!"

She explained who slept where as the other girls and Ozpin came in.

Ozpin: "Y/n, I have figured out where you can stay at"

Y/n: "Good, you've set up a room for me. It better be larger than this"

Ozpin: "You'll be staying here actually"

RWY: "What?!"

Y/n: "Impossible!! That's preposterous!! You expect me to sleep in this tiny room with them?!"

Ozpin: "Unfortunately, we don't have a room to house you in"

Y/n: "This is a large facility. Surely you aren't looking good enough?!"

Ozpin: "I deeply apologize the inconvenience. But unfortunately, this is the only place we can house you in since Miss Belladonna will be spending the night in the clinic under the watch of our nurse"

Y/n: "This is insanity. Me, the prince of Uruk has to be playing bunkbuddies with others"

Weiss: "I'm not too happy about the idea either"

Ozpin: "I'm sorry but at the moment you're just going to have to deal with it until tomorrow"

Y/n: "*mumbles* Just show me where the food is at. I'm starving"

Ozpin: "Of course. Ruby, please show him where the cafeteria is at"

Ruby: "Yes Professor. Come follow me"

She runs out as the group from earlier show up.

Ruby: "You guys want to join us?"

Jaune: "Sure"

Y/n: "*sighs* Great, now we have more idiots on the party"

Weiss: "I don't want you anywhere near me while I'm sleeping. I don't know what kind of perverted actions you are capable of"

Y/n: "Me? What would I even fixate my eyes on? You on the other hand seemed to be staring at me rather attentively back in the bullhead"

Her cheeks turn red as she explodes on me.

Weiss: "I-I was not staring at you whatsoever!!!"

Yang: "Did too"

Weiss: "I did not!!"

Y/n: "Your reaction speaks otherwise"

Weiss: "Arrgh!!"

She started walking faster as she turned towards me angrily.

Weiss: "And I am not thanking you for what you've done"

Y/n: "Don't need it"

Yang: "So Y/n, what's Uruk like"

Y/n: "Great. The people there are willing to do whatever it takes to keep their King safe as he is prepared to lay his life on the line for his kingdom"

Yang: "Sounds hardcore"

Y/n: "Maybe"

Yang: "What are you doing all the way out here then if it's such a good place?"

Y/n: ".. I guess my position in the kingdom. My father by no means is finished ruling Uruk, but he did want me to start taking some of his responsibilities. I didn't wish to sit on a throne all day and listen to people whining about their problems.. I want to see the world like he did before he finally settled down. He had his goal as I have mine. I don't wish to stay in Uruk without seeing everything the way he did"

Yang: "I see"

Y/n: "Are we here?"

I see lots of tables pilled with people as they enjoy their lunch.

Ruby: "This is it"

I tap on her shoulder.

Y/n: "I don't wish to carry my food. Take it for me as I find a place to sit at"

Ruby: "Okay!!"

I leave as I gather the attention of others.

Weiss: "He's only using you to carry his food"

Ruby: "I think that's just his way of saying we are friends and he wants me to bring him his food while he saves me a spot"

She joyfully skips her way to the line.

Weiss: "What a dunce we have as a leader"

I find an empty seat around the center. I go towards it and sit as 4 plates slam down in front of me.

Cardin: "Get out"

The rest of the people look at us as it felt tense for them. Me on the other hand, I didn't move at all or even felt bothered by his presence.

Y/n: "Oh, if it isn't the joker and his three stooges. Tell me, what play will you be performing for me this time?"

Cardin: "You got lucky Ozpin was there to stop us"

Y/n: "Ho? I believe you and those 3 bozos had sweat dripping from the overwhelming power I had against you. Should we reenact what happened earlier today?"

I open a few gates as I aim a sword to each of their head.

Y/n: "Just as I thought, still terrified as usual. Don't fret, you aren't the only ones who have been in this situation"

I smirk at them as they don't know what to do. Cardin picks his lunch up as they move out.

Y/n: "Don't come back. Actually, do come back sometimes. I appreciate that little tough guy comedy routine you seem to do a lot. It's great"

I see that he notices Weiss and immediately tries to approach her.

Again? How many times do I have to do?

Weiss: "Don't bother"

Cardin: "Hey!! Weiss-"

He grabs her from the wrist as a golden sword lands directly infront of him. It nearly amputated his hand as he pulled it back. A small cut on his forearm. He looks around and sees me glaring at him. The sword disappears and he takes off in a fit. Weiss looks back at me as I turn away.

Ruby: "Yea!! And don't you ever put your hands on her again you hear!!"

Yang: "You didn't do anything"

Ruby: "I know, but if he ever puts a hand on her, boy I'll-"

She starts punching her hand.

Yang: "You'll beat him up?"

Ruby: "With your help of course!! And Y/n"

Yang: "He's leaving tomorrow"

Ruby: "Oh.. Right"

She picks up the trays from the table she placed them and head towards my direction. She sits down and hands me a tray of food. I stare at it in disgust.

Y/n: ".. What is this?"

Ruby: "It's food"

I pick up the wing and look back at her.

Y/n: "This looks like pig food"

I drop it as I open a gate and pull out my wine.

Ruby: "You have food in there?!"

Y/n: "Pfft, I have everything in here"

Ruby: "I don't think we are allowed to drink alcohol here"

I ignore her and take out a cup as I pour myself a drink as I take a sip.

Y/n: "Nothing but the greatest wine fit for a king"

Weiss: "You're not even a king yet"

Y/n: "I don't want to hear your nonsense carpet cleaner"

She slams her hands on the table as she gets up and looks me in the eye.

Weiss: "Stop calling me that. Our business sells dust-"

I smirk at her and cut her off.

Y/n: "So you sell the dirt you clean? What a strange place this is"

Weiss: "It's not dirt!!"

She sits back down as she starts to eat her food.

Ruby: "Do you really not know what dust is for?"

Y/n: "The only dust I know is the one that gathers on shelfs if it isn't cleaned"

Weiss: "For your information, dust is used to help others. It gives us power once it's infused with our auras"

Y/n: "Hmm.. So it grants you power I see?"

Yang: "Yup"

I look at the ice princess' food and then look at mine.

Y/n: "What's with her lunch looking better than mine?"

Weiss: "That's because I could afford it. It seems you aren't so wealthy yourself if you sent Ruby to go get you your lunch. Prince of Uruk"

I chuckle a bit as I pick up my fork.

Y/n: "I could afford it.. but why would I? When I could just"

I drive my fork through her food as I take a big chunk of it.

Weiss: "My salad!! What the hell do you think you're doing you big idiot?!"

I take a bite from it.

Y/n: "This is supposed to be the best item in the menu?"

Iopen a gate and reveal my own food I had packed up.

Y/n: "You were saying, princess"

Ruby: "That looks soooooo goood"

Ruby was practically drooling from her mouth looking at my food. I take some of the food and was about to eat it when I look at her. Weiss growled at me as she opened her mouth to retort.

Y/n: "Here"

I pull the fork from her mouth as I look at her expression change into confusion and anger.

Y/n: "Have a taste at what good food is"

I grab some more and begin eating it.

Weiss: "Arrgh!! I hate you!!!"

She storms out with her tray in hand as she tosses it away.

Ruby: "Aw, she left again"

Y/n: "*I insert the video instead so you can see for yourself the laugh that can cure all diseases*"

Y/n: "God I like her!! Making her storm off like that. Priceless"

I pick up some more food and continue to eat.

Ruby: "Uuuuhh, Yang?"

Yang: "Yea?"

Ruby: "Does he know she.."

Yang: "I think so"

Ruby: "Isn't that a indirect.."

Yang: "Yep"

I look at them as they stare at me.

Y/n: "What?"

RY: "Nothing!!"

After I finish, I get up and that other group walks up to me.

Jaune: "Hey, Y/n right? Mind if I can ask you something?"

??: "Oh boy"

The other male sighs as he facepalms. He puts an elbow on my shoulder as a lift an eyebrow to him.

Jaune: "You see, I have been chasing after Weiss once I figured out she had a thing for me. She's playing a little hard to get at the moment. You see, you're a pretty handsome guy so I know you won't have a hard time with the ladies, but as a compadre to another. Could you try taking it down a bit, I just wish to have Weiss to my own you see"

I chuckle a little.

Y/n: "Jaune was it? I dear me I apologize for overstepping my boundaries. I would never wish to ruin the relationship you and the ice princess have. I truly do apologize!!"

Jaune: "No worries bud, we're friends after all"

His friends could tell that I was obviously joking.

??: "Jaune, you realize he was just mocking you right?"

Jaune: "Huh?"

I walk up to him and intimidate him with a glare.

Y/n: "Listen here mongrel. Don't ever. Put your disgusting arm around me again unless you wish to lose it. I speak to whomever I wish to. I follow no ones orders but my own. Or do you care to fight me to earn that right?"

Jaune: "Uh"

His team got in front of us as they draw their weapons. Ruby and Yang got in front of me, trying to separate us.

Ruby: "Easy there guys-"

I open my gates as my swords come out.

Jaune: "That's basically cheating?!"

Y/n: "Cheating? Nonsense. Such things never applied to me. Keep this in mind pea brain, whatever rules you set I break them. If I find them tolerable, I'll tolerate them. But as far as I'm concerned, I am the rules"

I close Babylon and head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruby POV-

Pyrrha: "What the hell is his problem?"

Ruby: "Well.. he has a bit of an ego. He also has a different way of showing he likes someone"

Ren: "He nearly killed us if that was his way of showing his caring nature for others"

Ruby: "It's kind of Jaune's fault to be honest"

Jaune: "My fault?!"

Ruby: "You did put your arm on someone who is literally the son of a king and told him to back off?! And lastly, she's not interested in you"

Jaune slumps his shoulders.

Pyrrha: "He's still to dangerous to be around. Ruby are you sure-"

Ruby: "Don't worry. We'll be fine. He seems to have an eye on one of our teammates from the looks of things"

Pyrrha: "I did see he tends to pick on Weiss a lot as she tends to pick on him too. He isn't as cruel as he is with Cardin or Jaune when it comes to confronting her. She isn't immediately pointed with weapons. Rather, he tends to like to call her names and bully her lightly"

Ruby: "He also did say he liked her?"

Yang: "I think someone's in looooove~"

We all were trying to puzzle things together when something made us jump.

Y/n: "Ruby!!"

I heard him call me. I flinch and saw him waiting by the corridor.

Ruby: "Yes?"

Y/n: "I need to know where the bath is. Show me the way. I dislike waiting"

Ruby: "Coming!! I'll see you guys later?"

Jaune: "Sure"

I take off as I think about what those two would look like together. Could they even really coexist?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704 33 14
Join Edward on his adventure to somewhere he thought he would never see again..... Home. With him on humanity's side, the Grimm stand no chance.
2.1K 56 32
This is a RWBY story however this time the female love intrest is Weiss enjoy. F/n = First name L/n = Last name 👍🏻 "Abc" = talking *Abc* = Thinking...
3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
208K 1.9K 28
Your father has gone missing for almost a year now. You were cleaning out your attic until you found something that might put all your questions to r...