Barry and Iris OS

By Rauraflash2020

So we know that because of the negative speed force Nora is erased from memory and so this story starts from... More

No Nora No.
The time Barry almost died( the first time)
My version of how Barry feels when savitar almost kills iris
All Dolled up
Killer Frost
Elongated Journey into the night
Null and Annoyed
Godspeed
Enter Zoom
License to Elongate
Cause and Effect
Luck Be a Lady
Legends of Today
Legends of Yesterday
News Flash
Untouchable
Dead or Alive
What's Past is Prolouge
Run, Iris Run
The Flash and The Furious
Dead Man Running

King Shark

45 2 0
By Rauraflash2020

Hey everyone
So I've been on my other account for sometime I know but I'll post a Varun Alia one shot and comeback to this.
Here we go
My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly with the help of my friends at STAR Labs, I fight crime and find other meta humans.
I hunted down the man who killed my mother, but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash.

Previously on the Flash
" Zoom wants you dead." King Shark says.
" Do you think he can do everything really fast?" Dig asks.
" How you doing Dig?" Barry asks.
" You're fast."  Dig says.
" Welcome to my Earth 2." Harry says.
" Dad! No, no."  Iris 2 screams.
" Caitlin. That is your name, isn't it?"  Barry asks.
" I hate the name Caitlin. My name is Killer Frost." Killer Frost says.
" Ronnie and Caitlin doppelgangers are evil?"  Cisco asks.
" If you're coming with us, we have to go." Barry says to Jesse and Harry.

" Cisco!" Barry says.
" Get ready to close the breach for good. Zoom's coming." Cisco says.
Zoom kills Jay in front of Caitlin
" No, he's not dead. He's not." Caitlin says.
" Caitlin." Barry says.
" This isn't happening. This isn't happening again." Caitlin says.
" Caitlin." Iris says.
" Hey I got you. Come on."   Cisco says as he takes her away.
" Open it. " Barry says.
" Allen." Harry says.
" I need to go back." Barry says.
" I can't do that." Harry says.
" Open it up!" Barry says.
" The breaches are closed. All the breaches are closed." Harry says.
" Why can't we just open one of them?" Joe asks.
" The quark matter we used to seal the breaches, it prevents them from being opened, ever again. There's no going bacm to our world." Harry says.
" Wait, we're trapped here for good?" Jesse asks.
" Yes." Harry says.
" No, we can't let Zoom get away with this. He just murdered Jay right in front of us. " Barry says.
" There's got to be something we can do." Joe says.
" There's not. It's over." Harry says.
" No." Barry says.

Barry goes to the cortex
" How's she doing?" Barry asks Cisco.
"  Not good. We tried to get her to go home but she refused to leave, so you know, I just sat with her until she fell asleep." Cisco says.
" First Ronnie, now Jay. " Barry says.
" Yeah. I'm afraid what this double dose of grief is gonna do to her. I mean she's pretty shell-shocked." Cisco says.
" She'll be fine. Snow's strong. She'll get past this. But in the meantime, I would not say anything to her about writing counterpart from my Earth. The goes for Joe and Iris too." Harry says.
" Why?" Barry asks.
" Because you don't wanna influence their reality in the ways that should not be influenced."  Harry says.
" Like in the same way as Barry time-travels?" Cisco asks.
" Exactly, but also, what's the point?" Those people are not your people.  Their lives are not your lives. Never were, never will be. Bury it. Move on." Harry says.
" Yeah. That I can do." Cisco says.
" Allen?" Harry asks.
Barry nods.

Barry voice over
So that's what we did. We didn't talk about Earth 2. We kept what happened there between the three of us and got on with our lives knowing there was  nothing we could do  now to stop Zoom.
Instead, we tried to just adjust to our new circumstances and cope with our losses.
Jay's death took a toll on all of us..left scars on all of ussome more than others.
And so to try and keep my mind off thoughts of the other surreal world I  had experienced that wasn't my own, I kept running, waiting for some other meta human threat to rear it's ugly head and distract me from the frustration I was feeling, and as fate would have it, I did not have to wait long.
End of Barry voice over

In Argus facility in Central City
" All good." One of the guards say.
" Hey ugly, it's time for dinner." The second guard says.
" I think Bruce  has gone belly up." The first guard says.
" Power down the grid. We're gonna have to fish him out." The second guard says.

" So this is where Waller kept all of her secret projects,huh?" Dig asks.
" One of many sites, I'm learning." Lyla says.
" I'm sure the new director of ARGUS will clean up the mess that Waller left behind." Dig says.
" Easier said than done, honey." Lyla tells Dig.
" Hey, my wife  can do anything she puts her mind to." Dig says.
"  Code 7 in Aquaria three. I repeat code 7 in aquaria three." The automated system says.
" There's been a breach in the aquarium." Lyla says as she runs.
" You have an aquarium? Why?" Dig asks.
Dig sees King Shark.
" What the hell? Are you kidding me?"  Dig asks.

West house
" Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One." Iris says.
" Time."  Joe says.
" Whoo. Ain't nobody faster than me."  Wally says.
" Don't know about that. Earth to Barry. It's your turn, dude. "  Joe  says.
" Yeah, it's time to show this little punk who the fastest stack attacker alive is."Iris says.
" One of you guys go ahead. I'm gonna pass." Barry says.
" Afraid of a little competition?" Wally asks.
" No, I'm just not in a gaming mood right  now." Barry says.
" Okay, well I guess that makes me champ. Right? Anyways I'm gonna go meet up with  some friends." Wally says as Joe gets up to hug him.
" Bye." Iris says as she also gets up to hug him.
" All right." Barry says.
" Bye." Iris says.
" Bye." Joe says.
" Maybe next time." Wally says.
Iris sits next to Joe
" And I thought you were the competitive one in the family." Iris says.
" I know, right? What's up Bar?" Joe asks.
" Nothing. I just.. I don't know,  I don't know if Wally likes me too much." Barry says.
" Well, we can fix that.  I mean, you been busy running between alternate realities, you two haven't had a chance to spend any time together." Joe says.
" What do you want us to do together?"  Barry asks laughing.
" Get to know each  other, find something that you guys have in common." Iris says.
" He's part of the family now, Bar, you're gonna have to give it a chance." Joe says.
" I know. All right, well, look,I'm gonna head to bed, all right? Mhm." " Barry says.
" Good night." Iris says.
" Good night." Barry says.
"Something is up with him, and I don't think it's Jay's death. He's been acting weird ever since he came back from Earth 2." Joe says.
" Did he say anything to you about what happened over there to you?" Iris asks.
" No, not a thing. You?" Joe asks Iris.

STAR Labs
" Hey, so... I've been thinking. You've been working around the clock. Maybe you wanna get some rest, go home? You know a good night's sleep wouldn't be the worst thing in the world." Cisco says.
" I'm fine." Caitlin says.
" Look, I get it. You're having a hard time with what happened.  It's a lot to take so soon after.." Cisco says.
" I said I'm fine. " Caitlin says as she leaves.
Barry  comes in.
" Hey." Barry says.
" Did you hear that?" Cisco asks.
" No, what?" Barry asks.
" Caitlin just bit my head off. She's been all business, no emotion lately. She's been... cold." Cisco says.
" Cold? Come on Cisco?" Barry says.
" This could be the beginning of her becoming evil. You're not worried about that?" Cisco asks Barry.
" No I'm not worried about that. Caitlin's not gonna become Killer Frost. Hmm. You haven't mentioned anything about Earth 2, have you?" Barry asks.
" No, cause I know how to keep a secret." Cisco says.
" All right, well, look, I mean it's  gonna take her some time to heal. We just got to be there for her, keep her busy." Barry says. 
" That shouldn't be a problem." Dig says as he and Lyla come in.
" Oh hey Dig, Lyla. What are you giys doing here?" Barry asks.
" We came to give you a heads up Barry." Dig says.
" About what?" Barry asks.
" A meta human who escaped ARGUS custody. Goes by the name King Shark." Lyla says.
" King Shark? You mean the half-man/ half-shark that tried to kill  you months ago. I thought he was dead." Cisco says.
" That's what ARGUS wanted you to  believe when they snatched him up, but believe me, this half- Shark is very much alive, and his biological imperative so telling him to do one thing. That's kill you Barry." Dig says.
" We're gonna need a bigger Flash." Cisco says.

Later
"SO how do you know about King Shark?" Barry asks.
" Well as the new director of ARGUS, Lyla's job was to clean up Amanda Waller's messes. King Shark  was one of the bigger and weirder ones." Dig says.
" And it appears under her directives, ARGUS has been monitoring meta human activity for the past two years." Lyla says.
" Why?" Caitlin asks.
" Well, to see if any of those powers could be exploited." Dig says.
" Weaponized." Harry says.
" How do you know he's coming after me?" Barry asks.
" While in custody, he kept saying the same thing. ' Zoom wants the Flash dead.' And although he removed the tracker we had in him, the readings we did  recieve showed he was headed to Central City." Lyla says.
" Let him come."Barry says.
"  Barry,this thing is a killing machine. We just came here to warn you man. Let ARGUS handle it." Dig says.
" Nah, I can't do that, Dig. I'm sorry, but all year, we've been sitting ducks for Zoom and his Earth 2 henchmen.  This is the last one. I'm not gonna just wait for him to attack I'm going afyer him first. I owe that to Jay. Wells, he's from your Earth. What so you know about him?"  Barry says.
" Real name -Shay Lamden, he was a.. get this.. marine biologist before my particle accelerator changed him into King Shark, and Zoom put him under his control." Harry says.
" So how did you track him when he attacked Barry?" Caitlin asks.
" Zoom sent him to this Earth to kill Barry. I just followed." Harry says.
" Yeah, but you did track Grodd down. Can you track King Shark too." Barry asks.
" I can try." Harry says as he leaves the cortex.
" All right, well, all these locations locations are next to a body of water." Barry says.
" There must be only a few hours  before he needs to get back into the water to re oxygenate hiss blood." Caitlin says.
"I can take the waterfront.  Can you have your team handle the rest?  Barry asks.
" I'll get them on it." Lyla says.
" All right. What about Dr. Lamden's doppelganger? Maybe he could help us somehow." Barry asks.
" Or not. Looks like he died when the particle accelerator exploded." Cisco says.
" What about next of kin?" Caitlin asks.
" He's got a widow,  Doctor Tanya Lamden. She's a research scientist at Nautilus labs  and she studies.. wait for it.. sharks."  Cisco says.
" Maybe the  two of you can go and see if she's discovered anything that could help us."  Barry says.
" Sure." Caitlin says.
" Great." Cisco says.

Talking to Dig
"  Hey Dig. " Cisco says.
" Yeah." Dig says.
" How's that helmet treating you?" Cisco asks.
" Could use some improvements." Dig says.
" I'll get to work on it." Cisco says.

"Hey Joe what's up?" Barry asks.
" Hey Bar, I talked to Wally, he wants to meet up with you."  Joe says.
" All right." Barry says.
" He's working on his engineering project at our place tonight.  He would love some help from that big brain of yours." Joe says.
" Okay, Joe, look,  right now is kind of  crazy time." Barry says.
" What? What's going on?" Joe asks.
" Remember that meta human Shark that Patty was after and attacked me?" Barry asks.
" He's back? I thought Wells.. you know."  Joe says.
" Yeah, me too, but apparently ARGUS had him but he escaped and now he's heading for Central City." Barry says.
" I'll tell Wally some other time then." Joe says.
" Hey, you know what. It's all good. I'll make it work." Barry says.
" Are you sure?" Joe asks.
" Yeah." Barry says.
" Thanks Bar." Joe says.
" Yeah. Bye. ( Why?)" Barry asks.

Later with Cisco and Caitlin
"It's been two years since your particle accelerator exploded. Seem says little late to be asking questions about my husband, isn't it." Dr. Lamden asks.
" Your husband died of cancer,correct?" Caitlin asks.
" I suppose you could say that. It only took three days for every cell in his body to grow uncontrollably. Whatever cancer he had turned him into something.. not human." Dr.  Lamden says.
" That's  why we're here, actually." Cisco says.
" There's a meta human in  Central City whose body seems to be mutating in the same way as your late husband, but he didn't die, he became a dangerous monster." Caitlin says.
" My husband was no monster." Dr. Lamden says.
" That's no why she was implying." Cisco says.
" What does this have to do with me?" Dr. Lamden asks.
" We've read your research you're doing here on sharks." Caitlin says.
" Mhm-mhm, yeah,  I've had some encouraging results, although some preliminary." Dr. Lamden says.
" We need to see it, all of it." Caitlin says.
" I beg your pardon?" Dr. Lamden asks.
" What my colleague here mewnd to say is that if you could let us take a look  at your findings, it could help us stop this meta human from hurting anyone else." Cisco says.
"You're with STAR Labs and I'm just supposed to trust you?" Dr. Lamden asks.
" Please Mrs.  Lamden. This could help save lives."  Cisco says.
" I'll email you  what I have." Dr. Lamden says.
" Thank you." Cisco says.
Cisco and Caitlin talk
" Little harsh." Cisco says.
" I was being direct." Caitlin says.
"  That's one way to describe it." Cisco says.
" You've been acting weird ever since you came back from Earth 2. What's your problem, Cisco?" Caitlin asks.
" Nothing. Let's just go. " Cisco says.

Later at the water front
" Grid one, negative." Guard 1 says.
" Grid four, negative." Guard 2 says.
" Status check, grid two." Lyla asks.
" Grid two, negative."  Guard 3 says.

Barry speeds to Dig
" Anything?"  Diggle asks.
" No, man nothing yet. " Barry says.
"  Yeah, so far, nothing on our end, either." Diggle says.
" Let's hope Wells is doing better than we are.  Hey how's Felicity doing?" Barry asks Diggle.
" Well, I'm not gonna lie, Barry, it was pretty  rough there at first, but you know Felicity, see tough." Diggle says.
" Yeah, she's just not returning any of my calls." Barry says.
" She has a lot going on right now. I'll ask her if she can give you a call when this is all over."  Diggle says.
"  Just want to catch this thing, man, have everything to do with Zoom and Earth 2 put behind us, so that we can just move on with  our lives." Barry says.
" Starting to do that thing Oliver does,  Barry, carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.  Got to stop  that man, it's gonna slow you down." Diggle says.
"  Still nothing. Status check, grid six." Lyla asks.
" Hold on I think we got something." Guard 4 says.

" So much for cleaning after Waller's  messes.  If we don't find King Shark soon, someone's gonna be cleaning after mine." Lyla says.
" We'll find him, Lyla." Diggle says.
" All right, I searched the whole area. He's gone." Barry says.
" Couldn't have gone far." Diggle says.
" Still, he knows we're here now. We've lost the element of surprise." Lyla says.
" Not if Wells has found a way to track him." Barry says.
" In the meantime, we'll keep looking." Lyla says.
" All right, I'll meet up with you guys later. I got to go meet up with Joe's son. " Barry says.
"  I thought our relationship was hard to follow."Diggle says.
" See ya." Barry says as he zooms off.
" He's fast John,get over it." Lyla says.
" Never!" John says.

Later at the West House
"  Joe thought  I should have you take a look at this. So this is what I got so far formy project essay to get into CCU's engineerin program."  Wally says as he takes his computer out.
" Turbine super cars?"Barry asks.
" Turbines? Like jet engines?" Iris says.
" Yeah, Yeah, it'd use an engine like the ones they have in helicopters, only it'd run on bio diesel." Wally says.
"  Cool." Iris says.
" It's very cool." Joe says.
" Yeah, you're gonna wanna address the fuel economy issue  here. It's a jet, so it's gonna burn through a lot of fuel." Barry says.
" Yeah, that's why I wanna use bio diesel. It'll run of off  anything that burns with oxygen." Wally says.
" No, okay, but  you also got a sound problem. Gonna wake the neighbors." Barry says.
Barry laughs
" For sure." Barry says.
" Okay, anything else." Wally asks.
" Um well I just want to help, you know. I'm just trying to make sure they don't have a reason to say no." Barry says.
" Okay." Wally says.
" Sorry, Wally, I didn't mean that... it looks really good.  All right, why don't we start over? Is  it.. why don't we go through it all together, work it out?" Barry asks.
" Sounds good."  Wally says.
" Cool." Barry says.

STAR Labs
" This  is a complete waste of time. We're not gonna find anything in Doctor Lamden's research to tell us how  to find King Shark." Caitlin says.
"   Maybe I should take a look?" Cisco asks.
" Oh yeah,  cause you're the doctor with a speciality in bio chem." Caitlin says.
" I'm just saying maybe you could use another set of eyes considering." Cisco says.
"  Considering what?"  Caitlin asks.
" Considering  the way you've  been acting lately." Cisco says.
" What does that mean?" Caitlin asks.
"You've not been yourself, Caitlin,  and it's freaking me out, cause you have  that icy look in your  eye just like you did over there." Cisco says.
" Over there? You mean Earth 2?" Caitlin asks.
" No, uh, no. Um what  I  meant to say..." Cisco says.
" You met my doppelganger, didn't you?" Caitlin asks.
" What, no." Cisco says.
" Cisco." Caitlin says.
" Look, I'm not supposed to say anything." Cisco says.
" Why not?" Caitlin asks.
" Because I'm not supposed to say anything." Cisco says.
" Francisco Ramon, if you don't start talking now." Caitlin says.
" Okay, fine, I met your doppelganger. She's a cold hearted ice  queen named Killer Frost, a meta human who liked killing a lot. There, great. Now Harry's gonna kill me and throw myself across the room." Cisco says.
" Cisco, I'm not a meta human." Caitlin says.
" Okay, I hear you but you're acting just like she did over there. You're being shut off.  You're being detached. You're being cold." Cisco says.
" Because I have to be right now.  I just watched Jay get killed right in front of my eyes, just when I was starting to feel normal again, just when I  was staring to love.  So if I let myself feel, if I let  all of that pain and anger out, it's never gonna stop, and that's not gonna help me either,  so let's just get to this research and figure out how to find King Shark." Caitlin says.
" Okay." Cisco says.

With Harry and Jesse
" Here you are. Yep,  just like back home, always working." Jesse says.
"I'm trying to locate this King Shark."  Harry says.
" He's here? On this Earth?" Jesse asks.
" Yes it turns out, our friend Zoom brought him here to this Earth to kill The Flash."  Harry says.
" Looks like he's stuck here just like we are." Jesse says.
" It looks like he is, and so I  need to figure this out before anymore people get hurt,  Jesse,so." Harry says.
" Probability distribution algorithm?" Jesse asks.
" Partial matching strategies, yes." Harry says.
" Based  on  what?" Jesse asks.
" Semantic trajectories.. water, Central City, The Flash." Harry says.
"  What about mobility behaviours?" Jesse asks.
" Jesse." Harry says.
" Look, you wanted me out of that room, but now that I am, you don't want me here. Just let me help, please."  Jesse says.
" Grab a marker." Harry  says.

West House
" Hardest part was amping the torque without increasing drag.  A heavier engine would only low things down, but this streamlined version should optimise  both the torque and the horsepower." Wally says.
" Yeah, I'm just worried.. it won't be enough still.  Here let's do this.. use a one-to -one transfer gearbox  to drop the output shaft of the engine, Everett rotation and send  more power to the torque convertor." Barry says.
" I didn't come for you to just do it for me. I thought we were gonna  work on this together." Wally says.
" Yes, we are, I'm I'm just trying to speed up the process." Barry says.
" Why? You've got somewhere better to be?" Wally asks.
" No, Wally. I'm Wally. All right. Do you have a problem with me?" Barry asks.
" Who could have a problem with you? You're Barry,  right? You're perfect. Never do anything wrong.  Always this, always that." Wally says.
" Wally.  Barry says.
" I mean, take a look around you. You're in every picture in this room. You know thanks for your help, but I'll just take care of this myself." Wally says as he leaves

King Shark sneaks his head through the  roof
" Where is the Flash? I know The Flash is here. I can smell him
Where is he?"King Shark asks.
Joe comes down with a gun.
" Everybody out." Joe says as he shoots at King Shark.
" Come on, all right, come on."  Barry says.
" Where is he?" King Shark asks.
" Right here!" Barry says.
" Flash, Zoom wants you dead!" Kong Shark says.
" Yeah, I  know. Then you  get to go home, right? Well, guess what, man. The breaches that Zoom used  to bring you here, they're all gone. I closed them,  for good! There's no way back to Zoom. No way back to your Earth. You're gonna be locked up here for a long time." Barry says.
" No!  You might be fast, but not as fast as I am in water. You're not gonna catch me, Flash." King Shark growls.

"  Okay. "  Barry says.
" You okay?" Diggle asks.
" Think he broke a few things, but I'm good." Barry says.

West house
" I don't suppose my homeowners association covers a sharknado attack." Joe says.
" I don't understand you people. Jaws busts through your house like the cool -aid man, The Flash shows up, and y'll just act like it's no big deal." Wally says.
" Yeah, well we've had a lot of weird things happen in Central City over the past two years." Iris says.
" Weirder than a talking shark wearing pants?" Wally asks.
" Man, you'd be surprised." Joe says.
"Hey, Hey you guys okay?" Barry asks.
" Yeah, Yeah we're fine." Iris says.
" What'd you go hide under your bed?" Wally asks.
" Wally, come on." Joe says.
"  You know, Joe and Iris told me a lot about you, made it out to be like you could walk on water, or something, but they never mentioned anything about you being a coward."  Wally says.
" Okay enough!" Joe says.
" I'll see you guys later." Wally says as he leaves.

" Dad, you need to talk to him." Iris says.
" No, it's fine. I get it. ( Barry sighs) Look, I  know you guys love me, but please stop telling Wally all this great stuff for me. Start telling him the truth. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes even the Flash can't fix." Barry says.
"  Okay, what happened with you on Earth 2. The truth." Joe says
  "  I shouldn't.. tell you guys.. but I met your doppelgangers. You were the cop in the family, a good one too."  Barry says looking at Iris .
Iris laughs
" I  told  you I would've made  a good cop." Iris says.
" Don't get any ideas. What about me then?" Joe asks.
" You were a lounge singer. Yeah, you had this amazing voice actually, but you didn't  like me at  all. You actually blamed me for Iris becoming a cop,  said that she only  became one to help her selfish husband's career." Barry said.
" Wait.  ( Iris scoffs) we were married?" Iris asks.
" Mhm-mhm.  And we went to see Joe perform and that's where everything went wrong. Um, some metas that worked for Zoom showed up, they were looking for me.  They knew I  wasn't  supposed to be there, and they attacked and you got caught in the crossfire  and.. you died. I knew that wasn't you,  that none of that was this life but.. I mean, watching  it happen in front of me, living that,  it didn't  feel any different because it was all real. And Jay warned warned me not to get emotionally sucked in when I went there, and then that's exactly what happened. And now Joe West on Earth 2, is dead because I showed up." Barry says.
" Barry that.. that's not your fault." Joe says.
" Yeah, it is my fault. It's all my fault. Zoom, this King Shark,Jay's death, it's all my fault. And then I just left an entire  Earth at Zoom's mercy."  Barry says.

STAR Labs
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back into  the suburb, King Shark shows shows up  at your house."  Cisco says.
" I mean, I don't know how he found me. It's not like I was the Flash while I I was at home." Barry says.
" Must be a reason." Harry says.
" Yeah, have we figured  out  a to track King Shark yet?" Barry asks.
" No, I don't have enough information to create an accurate location algorithm." Harry says.
" What about Dr. Lamden's research? Anything that can help us?"Barry asks.
" I didn't think so at first, but then I found something that could help us. Sharks are predators. In order to track their prey, they use what's known as passive electrolocation." Caitlin says.
" Passive electrolocation?" Diggle asks.
" Yeah, it's how they sense the bio electric potential around a fish's body." Caitlin says.
" King Shark senses electricity in Barry's body." Harry says.
" Okay, that explains how  King Shark can track Barry, but how is that gonna help us track him?" Lyla asks.
"We flip it. Instead of King Shark being the predator, we make him the prey, and track him using active electrolocation." Caitlin says.
" We reprogram our satellites to generate a specific energy field  and then  measure out any distortions that correlate with a 1 ton walking shark." Cisco says..
" That'll help us get him.  You helped out?"  Harry asks Jesse.
" Sure." Jesse says.
" Great." Harry says.
"  Let us know when you locate him and we'll take it from there." Lyla says.
" Okay." Barry says.
"  Let's get the team ready." Lyla says.

Later at the docks
Diggle sees a Flash lure
" What exactly is that?" Diggle asks.
" That my friend, is bait."Barry says.
" You made a Flash lure?" Lyla asks.
" It's the best I could come up with given the time frame. It's rigged to mimic and enhance the electric field Barry's body generates. King Shark gets one whiff of that,cue the "  Jaws" soundtrack. Also stuffed it  with enough tranqs to knock him out for a month."  Cisco says.
" Should make him  a lot easier to reel in." Barry says.
" And the container? Strong enough to hold him once he's sedated?" Diggle asks.
" It's made of promethium metal. It's impenetrable." Harry says.
"  Meanwhile, we'll be able to keep track of King Shark wdith this, and the  cameras that are one the lure. Whatever he does, we'll have eyes  on him."  Caitlin says.
" All  right, let's go fishing." Lyla says.
" Caitlin, I don't understand why I can't be the one  playing  Quint in  this scenario.  I should be the one out there, not you." Cisco says.
" I need  to do this." Caitlin says.
" You know Quint dies,  right?" Harry asks.
" Water is this monster' a natural habitat. He's gonna be a lot stronger here. You  sure about this?"  Diggle asks.
" This ends tonight. " Barry says.
Later

" Maybe he's not gonna fall for this."  Diggle says.
" He's a shark. He'll come. Anything, Cisco?" Barry asks.
" Uh, nope, nothing  that looks like it could be him." Cisco says.
" You programmed the satellite though, right?" Harry asks.
" Yes, Harry." Cisco says.
" I mean you punched in the correct parameters?" Harry  asks.
" You're insulting my intelligence." Cisco says.
" But they've been waiting for hours." Harry says.
" I know they've been out there for hours, but you're insulting my intelligence with  this, okay? I know."  Cisco says.
" Okay." Harry says.
" Hey,  you set the right distortion scope, right?" Jesse asks.
" Oh, for real? Okay. You know what, let's play a game here. It's called if you're from Earth 2 you're  gonna be quiet, okay?"  Cisco says.
" Yeah. Jesse says.

Later
" Hey Barry,  you okay?" Caitlin asks.
" Ever since Zoom beat me  here, and on Earth 2, I've been running away from things, instead of towards them. That needs to change." Barry says.
" We'll get you back there." Caitlin says.
" I know." Barry says.
" Think of this  as your first step. Or swim."  Caitlin says and Barry smiles.

Jesse sees something on the monitor

" Uh, hey guys, what is that?" Jesse asks.
" The big Kahuna. Guys incoming. He's headed for the bait." Cisco  says.
" Whoa." Harry says.
" He ate the lure." Caitlin says.
" Let's reel him in, all right." Barry says.

Barry can't see him
" Where'd he go?" Diggle  asks.
" He's headed for the docks." Cisco says.
" Go, go, go. Get ready to fire." Barry tells Diggle and Lyla

King Shark jumps onto the docks
" Those guns won't kill me, Flash. First I'll kill you. Them I'll kill them." King Shark says.
"Oh, yeah? Let's do this. Come on!" Barry says as he starts  running on water.
He then runs around and around King Shark
"What is he doing?" Jesse asks.
" He's electrifying the water." Harry says.
Barry finishes getting him sedated and speeds back to the docks
"  Now we can reel him in." Barry says as he catches his breath.
"Hell of a catch, Barry." Diggle says.
" Yeah. Let's just make sure that he doesn't become the one that got away." Barry says.
" Won't let that happen."Lyla says.
" What are you gonna do with him?" Caitlin asks.
" I don't know yet, but one things for sure.  ARGUS'S plans to turn King Shark into a weapon died with Amanda Waller. I think our time would be better served learning about how  he came to be and how to cure him. "  Lyla says.
" You know, you should really talk to Dr. Lamden. She's  done a lot of research, and I   think it could  be helpful to you." Caitlin says.
"   I'll do that. Nice to see you again."Lyla says.

" Well thanks a lot, Dig." Barry says.
" Hey,  I got to thank you, Barry. Got Lyla her first win, I got to watch you run  on water. It  was biblical. Look, Barry, when I was in Afghanistan,  I lost a lot of friends.. Brothers. So losing Jay, I know what it feels like.  Question yourself. Blame yourself for his death. And that guilt, it  can tear you apart, but trust me, man, you got to get control of it, or it'll rip you up inside. Use this man, let it guide you, so it never happens again."Diggle says.
" All right,  thanks, man. You got it. Say hi to everyone for me, all right." Barry says.
" I will." Diggle says.

Barry speeds away

" Yeah, okay. That's kind of freaky." Lyla says.
" Yeah, yeah, see? I told you so. Hey, Oliver? What's up?"  Diggle says.

Jitters

Wally is showing Joe  his engineering project
" You're a really slow reader? So?"  Wally says.
Joe laughs.
" I want one of these super cars. I mean, especially if I  can run it off the bacon grease I collect? I mean.. man Wally, I am so impressed." Joe says.
" Thanks. But Barry gave me a lot of help, so. Yeah, he did, but this was all your idea,  this is  your hard work, it's all you. Barry'd say the same thing."  Joe says.
" Would he?"  Wally says.
"  Look, Wally. Iris  and I took Barry in when he was 11, and  the reason he came to live with us, is because his mother as murdered, and his father was wrongfully imprisoned for it. And  I have been overprotective of that kid since that day. We gave him all the support and love  he needed to get through that tragedy and become the man he is now. So that.. that pride that you see when Iris  and I are talking about him, is because... things could have gone very differently. But he's not perfect. And he's not favored  over you or Iris of anybody else. So you have nothing to worry about. He's my  son.. just like you are." Joe says.

Caitlin and  Cisco
" What are you doing with those?" Caitlin asks as she comes up.
" I'm adjusting the wavelength trigger,  see if I  can get these to work over here." Cisco says.
" So you can catch some breaches?" Caitlin asks.
Caitlin touches Cisco's arm
" Dear God Caitlin, your hands are freezing." Cisco says.
" Caitlin!  I've always hated that name." Caitlin says.
" No, no its starting to become.." Cisco says.
" Killer Frost?" Caitlin asks.
Caitlin laughs
" This ain't right. That ain't right, that's  just rude. Who put you up to this? Barry put you up to this, didn't he? Oh, I should've known you two were.." Cisco says.
" Cold?" Caitlin asks.
" Yeah." Cisco says..
" You deserve it for thinking that I could ever become like her. Cisco, you need to stop worrying about me.  I may be sad, I may want  to be alone for a while, but I promise you  Killer Frost will never exist on this earth, okay? Besides you tested me. I don't even have the meta human gene, so stop worrying about me, okay?" Caitlin says.
" Okay." Cisco  says.
Caitlin and Cisco  chuckle
" Come on, Barry wants us upstairs." Caitlin says.
" For real, though, you got to work on that circulation.  You might have Raynauds or something. Do you know what Raynauds is?" Cisco asks Caitlin.
" I'm a doctor, Cisco." Caitlin says.

In the cortex
" Hail, hail, the gangs all here." Cisco says.
" Uh, I need  to apologize to you all.  Um Last year I made a choice to go back in time  and save my mother, and that choice had a lot of consequences that will haunt me for the rest of my life, just  like I know it haunts all  of you. Zoom, Jay's death.. it's all because of my me, but I own those choices. We opened the doors to Earth 2. We're the ones  who also brought Zoom here, but we are also the ones who are gonna stop him." Barry says.
" How? How are we gonna stop Zoom yet, Allen?" Harry asks.
" I don't know yet. But those breaches aren't closed forever, and we're not done with. Earth 2. Jay's  death was not in vain. We will meet Zoom again, and I will beat him, whoever that monster is." Barry says.

Minutes later Earth 2
" Well this is a complication." Zoom/Jay says.

Hey everyone
So back on this story going to continue  my Nora story  of season 1. I'm gonna try to add more Nora into the story so watch for a new chapter this week on snowbarrisco2019
Signing off
Variawrstallen2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 684 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...
7.3K 153 9
When you, the Reader, first met Barry Allen, you had no idea you'd both be whisked to the past and accidentally disrupt the timeline. Now you two mus...
3.5K 155 11
A voice in the Speed Force reaches Barry in his Timeless state to convince him to come home. Barry misses that voice once he's back in real-time, but...
43.9K 958 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...