Bruises And Kisses l Angst De...

By Janus_Sanders

Here are the warnings before the 'summary' -Abuse (in many forms) -Attempt of suicide -attempt of Rape -Unsym... More

Bruises And Kisses 2/5
Bruises And kisses 3/5
Bruises And Kisses 4/5
Bruises And Kisses 5/5 completed
Sooo

Bruises And Kisses 1/5

780 26 0
By Janus_Sanders

"Hello, Love" a voice was heard from afar as the group was discussing. Their heads turned behind to see the unknown figure, Most of the side's faces were confusion but Deceits said otherwise. Deceit felt as if he was thrown a heavy rock of anxiety that constantly reminded him of the torture, why was he showing up now? The question was never answered.
   "Who are you!" Roman snarled with such venom, even deceit himself shivered from hearing Roman's voice.

"Oh no no no, I'm not talking to you" The figure walked towards Deceit who was now fidgeting, looking away, looking at anything but that figure. He constantly was reminded about the torture in his dreams so why now? Why do this?
  "I knew it! You were planning this deceit, you stupid snake! Nobody wants you!" Virgil gasped out in anger that was boiling inside him which was let out.

  "Aw baby are you going to cry now? How about we do it like old times" The figure said once again, his voice was loud with determination and greed. Deceits eyes widen, he couldn't position himself upright, and instead, he fell on his knees, his legs didn't listen, as if they weren't in control anymore, he couldn't feel his body anymore. Only pain was reminded to him. His vision blurred as the hot, burning sensation was dripping from his cheeks. His face covered by his small cape Mururing so many "no's" and "stop's".
  "Baby, safe the tears for later... Man, I'm jealous... Maybe even too!" Greed cackled, his grin inhuman, they looked like from cartoons. 

This was quite worrying for Most of Thomas's sides and himself but Virgil was not convinced. Not even a single living cell was he, he felt no sympathy anymore and couldn't care less.
   "Stop faking Deceit, we know you're just lying" Virgil groaned at the acting, Deceit was taking the acting too far. Annoying the anxiety even more. Deceit's voice was hitched as he felt hot breath on his neck. 

"N-No please- No more- N-No- M..More!" Deceit yelled as he fought back with such little strength, every small punches and kicks were weakened with such little effort. The snake cried as he felt hot breath against his neck. He knew what was going to happen. 

  "You made master, very very angry.. You know what that means" Greed said angrily, Pushing Deceit onto the cold concrete floor, staring onto the hungry dogs that barked for attention for their stomach. 
  "But before that" Greed paused, staring onto the lifeless life he created and broke into pieces. He was in fact just a bit satisfied. With a small smirk that plastered onto his face, he grabbed The Cat. A nine-tailed whip, which was known to hurt very badly and could kill you.

"Now baby, It won't hurt if you corporate" the sinful greed cooed, slowly grabbing The Cat. 

"no- anything but that- Pl- Please- I thou- you- me- Loved-" Deceit words scrambled each time he spoke, the salty wet tears that flowed beneath his eyes. A small kiss was planted onto Deceit's forehead.
  "I do love you.. But not the way you see as... Love" Greed said, slowly patting the blood-stained whip. 
  "Oh baby, whenever I whip you, you have to count until ten! I know you will need to also feel the hungry dogs eating you!" Deceit grimaced at the necessary comment at the end, nodding quickly as he gave out his last shaky sigh. The Torture started.

"ONE" Deceit yelled at the impact, his arms twitching in pain, His throat getting dry from the constant crying.
"TWO" Deceit yelled out once more, he couldn't take the pain, his back was whipped two times. Deceit knew if his lover had hit the same places he would have exactly what his lover wants. The big purple bruises. The color of royalty, The rarest color from history.

"T-ThREE" Deceit was losing consciousness, his mind trying to stay awake while his body needed rest. The searing pain just wouldn't stop, his back was hit three times now. How much longer could he bear this torture?

"FoUR" Deceit gasped out, his head started to spin, his eyes starting to close. Hoping to just sleep everything out. The cold floor and the cold hand worked together. Slapping Deceit's face staying awake.
  "You just want more punishment?" Greed whispered. He faded into a dark slumber, sleepless night.

"NO" Deceit yelled out as he pushed Greed away from his body. Struggling to keep up with his confidence.
"N-No more... No.. I.. I hate you- Yes yes- I hate you- I hate you all and you hate me- yes" Deceit's mumbling became into a loud laugh. Sanity lost. 

"Do what you please master, I wouldn't matter whatever happens? Would you want me to self-harm myself to please you?" Deceit asked, his voice was dulled into the abyss, a new Deceit was formed right beneath their eyes. His eyes that once shimmered once again dulled. Leaving the group in awe. 
  "Well, It seems that we are going to be busy" Greed growled, now no more close than four cenemters away from the snake that once had the confidence as a snake, into confidence as a rabbit.

"What- Greed that's a bit too far" Remus frowned, he liked the confidence side of Deceit, almost like someone who he could look up to, Deceit even managed Remus to shower, at least once a week. 
  "Oh come on Remus, Does it look like it matters? He's my toy" Greed hissed, rubbing the snake's scale cheek forcefully. Letting out a small whimper, The slight worry in Virgil grew, he knew that Deceits scales were quite sensitive. It can be used as sexual desires or even pain.

"... De?" Virgil mumbled, staring at the now submissive snake who used to have much pride. This isn't right.

"How bout Bruises and kisses like old times baby?" The man tensed, hearing the words made the man whimper out, his eyes squinted.

"Cut it Greed!" Remus was now yelling, pulling Deceit close as Roman brought his sword out within seconds. Only chuckling was heard "You're... Greed?" Thomas asked but soon frowned, he didn't want to be a bad guy, he wanted to be nice. He is, he's always truthful.
  "Now Greed, " Logan spoke in a somewhat annoyed voice, "You can't claim another side, nor imprison them" Logan explained, he knew it wouldn't help but at least the awareness.
  "Oh, but my baby boy imprisoned me! Isn't that right Remus!" Greed laughed, noticing Deceit's legs couldn't support his weight anymore. The feeling was like a heavy rock pressed onto his legs to keep him down from moving, and so numbness taking over after.

"Patton? Don't you have something to say as well?" Logan asked, his face was shocked that the morality hadn't said anything to even defend Deceit.
  "No- I-... Why are we even defending him?" Patton asked as he stared into Deceit's eyes. Deceit couldn't tell what Patton was thinking about him, hatred? confusion? Worry? None made sense. 

"Now we'll be leaving!" Greed snarled, he felt greedy, Deceit was his and only his. And so they left. Into the torture chamber. Where all the nightmares will begin

"Don't worry baby, I'll make sure you feel, everything" Greed purred as he brought up two bright white pills and shoved the two bright pills into the slave's mouth with no water, gagging the snake in the process. The deceitful sides eyes widen as he coughed, the amount of pain increased, he knew what was happening
  "N -No" Deceit choked out, his senses slowly returning, pain, disgust, and betrayal in his eyes. Greed pulled a small knife, slicing the skin of his toy's thigh carefully, writing the words "This Toy Belongs To Greed Sanders" 

"Auck!" Deceit gasped at the sudden pain of shock, his mouth opened and eyes widened even further. The feeling of the burn increased as the cold air blew into the wound, leaving him helpless as a newborn kitten. Deceit closed his eyes, trying to repress the pain but was only punched
  "Look at me, you fucking idiot!" Greed snarled as he grabbed a whip. It was the whip that Greed used when they first had their first-ever argument. The relationship was sweet once but tattered once they had an argument.

Deceit struggled to look up to his ex-lover, knowing what to do
  "One!" Deceit gasped out at the sensation of pain that simulated into his skin to muscles. The pain was close to The Cat but knew The Cat was worse than such a small whip.
  "T-TwO!" Deceit was now stuttering as he began to feel warm liquid drop from his eyes, cheeks, to the cold floor. The marks of the whips was a slight vivid pink, almost red. Making Greed jealous of his toy's marks, but greedy to see more.

 "THREe!" Deceit whimpered out as another take of the pain erupted, his mind was blown away from such pain. his tongue was polled out, his mouth opened from the intake of the pain. 
  "Aw baby you're doing so well!" Greed kissed Deceits cheek softly before continuing.

"Four-" Deceit's vision began to numb, feeling light-headed. Letting himself away from consciousness. 

"Wake up" Greed kicked Deceit's stomach, making the dark side take a sharp intake. He felt bile coming up and threw up bile, and blood tattered with each other. Deceit handn't ate much so most was more liquid and less chunky but the smell was disgusting. Deceit grimaced at the smell as he felt his ex pulling his hair towards him
  "You're going to clean that up dear" Greed stated, pushing deceits face into the vomit. 

"Good  Good.." Was all Deceit heard before he was unconscious, his body couldn't take such pain and shut down.

How will Deceit escape this time?

Words:1613

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...