Corpse Groom 🦋 (Corpse Bride...

By LyndaDover

(Male Emily) Charlotte Van Dort is getting married to Son of Everglot (Victor) but when she messed up the wed... More

Announcement
Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 According To Plan
Chapter 2 Beautiful Music
Chapter 3 Unexpected Things
Chapter 4 Remains Of Day
Chapter 5 Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 Wedding Couple
Chapter 7 Elder Gutknecht
Chapter 8 Moonlight Dancing
Chapter 10 Confession
Chapter 11 Brothers Reunion
Chapter 12 Hopscotch
Chapter 13 Victor's Escape
Chapter 14 Someone You Loved
Chapter 15 Lady Barkis
Chapter 16 Get It Right
Chapter 17 New Arrival
Chapter 18 Marriage Is Just A Piece Of Paper
Chapter 19 Victor's & Lady Barkis Wedding
Chapter 20 Charlotte's Choice
Chapter 21 The Wedding
Chapter 22 The Dead Walk The Earth
Chapter 23 Emmanuel's Second Thoughts
Chapter 24 The Victim And The Murderous Reunited
Chapter 25 The Duel
Chapter 26 Victor's Sacrifice and Lady Barkis Price
Chapter 27 One Last Chance
Chapter 28 Happy Ending
New Books Information
Soundtracks Playlist
Corpse Groom Characters

Chapter 9 Loving Moment

1.7K 43 0
By LyndaDover

  (Love Song Theme: Within Temptation- Are You The One)

Emmanuel's POV.

As I place my skeleton hand on her hip and pull the strings on my other hand until her gasp. “Sorry, is it too tight?” I asked in concern tone. “No I'm fine.” Charlotte respond shaking her head. Then I continued till I'm tightening her corset, after I finished she was about to turn around, but I wrapped her in my arms and started kissing her neck softly. “(Moan) What are you doing?” She asked softly while she is still moaning and leaning back on my chest. “Isn't obvious, I'm loving my beautiful wife.” I mumbled against her skin and kissing trailing on neck to her shoulder as she lean her head back on my shoulder and closing her eyes, enjoying the pleasure of me. “I thought you want it to meet my parents first before we get to that part.” She said in trembling, wrapping her left her arm around my neck.

That depends on if you want me to stop or not.” I mumble, chuckle and kissing her shoulder. “Emmanuel” She muttered with her face blushed as I chuckle again. “All you have to say the words my love.” I'm still mumbling, kissing her arm. Then I feel her fingers raking in my hair as she's craving my touch and couldn't speak. I turned her back around to facing me after she let go of my hair and I leaned closer to her with my hand place on her cheek until our lips touch softly, it came into passionately. She wrapped her arms around my neck as my other hand on her back pulling each other with heat and I gently push her back to the wall when we're still making out. Then we heard a noise from the other room after we stop kissing and a parted. “What was that?” I asked whispered and turned to look at the door. “I don't know, but I'll take a look at it real quick.” She responded, whispered back after she moved her arms down. “Are you sure about this?” I asked quietly as she was about to walk toward the door, but she turned back to me. “Yes, I'm sure, I'll be fine, just stay here until I come back.” She said quietly, grabbing her matching color carpi dress and turned around to the door again. Once she's at the door and opened up, looking at each side before she went out to see who was making the noise, it was a two-minute later she finally came back in. “It's a false alarm, there's nobody here but us.” She said, coming towards me. “But what was that noise coming from?” I asked. “It must've been the wind or something, but it should be fine now.” She responded.

Good point, now where were we?” I said, trying to get back where we started and putting my arms around her. “Hold it right there, Emmanuel.” She said, trying to stop me and backing up away from my arms. “Why? What's wrong, my love? Don't you love our loving moments?” I asked with the pouty face. “I do, but we're here for a reason to meet my parents. Remember?” She brought it up. “AAAW, but they can wait until we're finish.” I whine still with pouty face. “We will, but you've got to remember this is your idea for wanting to meet my parents, not mine. Once we're done meeting them, then we will continue what we left off when we get back.” She suggested smiling. “(Sigh) Fine!” I surrendered. “Good now we better get going. Oh, and here's a jacket for you that my father outgrown.” She said after handing me a jacket. “Thank you love!” I thanked her and she nodded. After Charlotte finish fixing her hair, we headed to the door.

3rd POV.

After the couples left from Charlotte's room and house, a figuring appeared from the corner in the shadows watching them their exit inside the house. “(Evil laugh) So the beloved Charlotte has returned along with the mystery man. We'll see how it goes when The Everglades see them face to face, and I can finally get what I want. Don't worry, my beloved Victor, your bride to be will come soon enough.” A figuring spoke as it appeared away from the shadows and turned out to be….

Lady Barks, watching them the whole entire time when they got in, and the one who made a noise for the interpretation of Charlotte and Emmanuel making out. Once Charlotte and Emmanuel made it to the house of Everglots and to the front door, Charlotte was about to knock but stop when she hears the Everglots spoke. “If I ever see that Van Dort girl again…. I'll strangle her with my bare hands.” Mr. Everglot spoke. “Your hands are too fat, and her neck is too thin. You'll have to use a rope.” Mrs. Everglot added made Charlotte nervous with a gulp. “Oh boy, that's not going to work.” She muttered softly, backing away from the door. “What's wrong?” Emmanuel asked in a worried tone. “Actually, we need to find another way in without issue or bloody murder.” She replied nervously. “Are they mad at you?” He asked and she nodded. “Since I screwed up the wedding vows and the other disaster I made.” She confessed as he looked surprised. “Oh boy, that's not good.” He said and started to thinking finding a way to get in. “You might want to look on your right to find the answer you're looking for.” The maggot suggests in Emmanuel's head.

He did what maggot said, seeing the vines to climb up. “Charlotte, darling, I think I know there's another way to get in.” He pointed out the vines wall to her. “Good idea honey.” She said made him, and they came closer to the vines. “Seriously? That was my idea, and you're taking all the credit.” The maggot grumbled. “Shut up, you stupid maggot.” Emmanuel grumbled back. “Is there something is wrong?” She asked with a curious look, hearing what Emmanuel said. “Uh-no, nothing is wrong, my love. I'll go first to climb up, then I'll help you to reach up.” He responded with a guilty look as he started to climb on the vines, and she started to climbing up after him through the rain started to pour lightly. Once they finally made it to the balcony, she finally realized whose room belongs from the balcony as she's looking at the window. “Victor Everglot.” She said softly saw him sitting on the couch next to the fireplace. “Who's he?” Emmanuel asked in curious tone. “He's the one I was supposed to married from arranged marriage that our parents made.” She confessed made him surprised. “Seriously?” He asked, still surprised.
I think I should prepare and ask him about my parents where's about.” She suggested about to knock on the window, but her hands were caught from Emmanuel. “You're not planning to ditch me for him, aren't you?” He asked in a darker jealousy. “Of course not Emmanuel, if I was ditching you for him, you would still be at the forest, not here.” She pointed out. “Good point, I'm sorry I just thought you would…” He apologized, but I finished his sentence. “Do that? I would never do that, you need to trust me. For the wedding couples, we need to trust and faithful to each other.” She finished the sentence and pointed out. “You're right, I'm sorry, and I do trust you.” He apologized, feeling guilty. “It's okay, I understand you're jealous and worried, but you mustn't think negative things about it or else it would get worse.” She said, and he nodded. “Now can I trust you that you can trust me and not thinking the wrong way?” She asked. “Yes my love I will.” He said. “Thank you, if something goes wrong I'll call you to come in.” She added, and he nodded again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 762 10
It was the day of the rehearsal and you were very nervous. Messing up in front of your soon to be husband the pastor decided to end the rehearsal sin...
10.4K 999 19
By all accounts, Charlotte Hastings should be happy with her grandmothers match; Alexander Thatch is a nobleman, third in line for the throne. But Ch...
1.4K 54 25
*THIS WAS ALSO WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 14-15, THE SAME WARNINGS AS THE FIRST ONE APPLY!* It's been a month since Christopher Cerulli lost Grave to the col...
13.9K 502 32
WARNING!!!!! This stuff will be dark dark and smutty so have fun with that ;-; Y/n has just moved into London in attempts to find the man that had ru...