The Emperor's Diamond (mxb) M...

By babyangelholic

Tang Dynasty Period Emperor Huizhong was a well-known ruler with a kind heart and wise personality. His s... More

Chapter 1. Lady Xiulan
Chapter 2. Birthday of An Angel
Chapter 3. Meet the Crown Prince
Chapter 4. The Life in The Palace.
Chapter 5. The Confrontation

AUTHOR NOTE - PLEASE READ

2.3K 49 30
By babyangelholic

Hi Guys, I will move to Dreame to post this story! 
This story will be updated regularly there. I know that it is unexpected but since I am planning to finish this story, so I decided to move there.
Hope to see you guys there! Thanks for all the supports that you have given to me. It means a lot for me. 

I will post the link here once I post it. I will do some editing and make it a better read for my readers.

See you!

~Regards & Lots of Love
Marya Angelia
babyangelholic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 369 34
This is a story about the love of two boys (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) in a country that is against homosexuality. They love each other since young but...
159K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
7K 587 15
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...
132K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...