Can I take you to Dinner? Maf...

By MissHoll-E-Socks

"How rude, not even gonna ask for a name??" He teased. "Why are you here?" You glowered, raising the whisk. T... More

Big Mistake
Un-Satiated fees
Dealing plans
After Hours
Can I take you to dinner?
Strip Mademoiselle!
The Ritz
Willpower
Saved
Safe house? Safe MANSION!!!
Captive Stage
An audience with the enemy
'Can I take you to brunch?'
Busting knuckles (and tags)
Flowerfall
In a field of turquoise hues
'Ohhhhh yessssss~' An invitation.
Tabletop shoot-out
Bullet of Justice
Here, forever.
Other Friends
New plan.
Staredown the king
Denial.
Welcome to the Gaster gang!
A Queen's remorse
Would a host turn on it's guests?
Convince you.
All beginnings begin with ends
Thank yous, Q and A's and an explanation!
THE QUEEN'S SERVICE {PREVIEW}

Broken bed. {LEMON}

6.9K 154 368
By MissHoll-E-Socks

(A.N: Lemon warning- I know that some of you are fist-pumping right now but evacuate the children from the premise first XD. I repeat- under fifteens, please evacuate if you want to save your innocent soul! You may resume after this chapter!)

"—WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU DOWN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! I JUST- I JUST CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT-!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKIN'?!! ASGORE DOSENT HAVE THE BEST NAME IN OUR BOOKS YET YOU STILL DO THIS TO ME-!!"

This rant had been going on for an hour. You had counted four noise complaints, seven people beating on the door, demanding him to shut his mouth- in which he felt entitled to the need to continue with a lack of said mouth. He had sat you down, lecturing you the second your backside met the mattress as he paced the room. He looked about ready to pitch the crystal whiskey decanter through the window. "-DID HE HURT YA-?!" He roared in accusation, skull jutting in your direction. "No." You huffed under his stormy glare.

"DID HE THREATEN YOU?" "No." He exhaled shakily, eyes downcast. "Alphys told me you went down there on your own free will- is that true?" You paused. "..Yes." His fist collided with the mattress in a sick smash centimetres from your side, the thick wood of the frame splitting from underneath. His form loomed over you: heaving, tensed, positively fuming.

The air was thick with the unspoken between you two, your eyes wide, breathless you seemed till he looked up at you, the picture- definition of enragement. "Why?" Was the only question that emerged. "You can't tell me where I can or cannot be- you can't tell me who I can't see-!" You argued quietly. His other fist ploughed into the mattress, more meant to scare you if anything to which you flinched. He was furious- what could he say?

He just wanted to let you have it. He wanted to scream at you. He wanted to clutch you to him like you were the last thing he could loose. (Which wasn't far from the truth.) Yet he wanted to send you away, far far away from harms reach, from his arms, from the mob's arms- and far-far-far away from the reach of the enemy, impossible as it was. "I'm doin' this for your own good-" He whispered in leashed fury, head bowed towards your lap.

He clenched the sheets in defeat. "I could've lost you, idiot!!" "Oh yeah? Well I could loose you if you don't let me help you! Why do you shut me out so much Sans? You let me live in a house of mobsters yet you expect me to not take part? I want to do this-!" "I'm not letting you-!!" "Why?!" "Because it's what's best for you-!" He gritted, getting up and stomping into a pace, you stood- "You treat me as though I don't know what you guys do- I know what you've done Sans- you brought me into all this and I'm not backing out. I'm ok with what you've done-"

"I'M NOT OK WITH WHAT I'VE DONE!!! YOU THINK ITS EASY HAVING BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS?! YOU THINK YOU GET 'SWEET DREAMS' KNOWING- LAYING AWAKE IN BED COUNTING THE PEOPLE YOU KILLED THAT DAY?!" He bellowed, gripping your shoulders to the point they left indents on your skin. "I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY SANS!! I KNOW THAT- BUT YOU'RE NOT CHANGING MY MIND!! I'LL HAVE YOUR BACK!!" You glowered.

He groaned in dismay, rubbing his cheekbones. "Bub- These are trained killers- yer puny!" "I shot Undyne didn't I?" You folded your arms as if to further your point. He glanced at you over his shoulder, hiding his small, proud smirk despite the frown he sported through sockets. "Yeah, you did. I'll give you credit for that- that was somethin'."

You shook your head. "You're too damn stubborn to reason with-" you collapsed on the bed. His skull whipped towards you: "That's it? Yer givin' up?! Is that how you'd play it if you were in the gang? 'Oh, I don't feel bothered to argue with you so here- take our turf!'" He finished in falsetto. "It's not like that!!" You shot up with a frown. "Then what is it?!" You stalked over to him, prodding him harshly on the ribs as you spat. "It's about you- being a stubborn a-hole— and not letting me help you-!!" You exclaimed, scowl broken by shock as he brought you towards him and silenced this yelling match with a frustrated kiss.

He broke, looking down at you with a smaller frown, tension temporarily solved. "I just wish you'd shut the hell up...." "I wish you'd stop being petty and kidnapping people."

He smirked at this. "You loved it..." he laughed lowly. "Did not. Stop laughing, this is serious!" You harrumphed. He leaned in, leering sharkishly. "Make me." You only glared. He scoffed. "As I thought." "Sans, I'm not some doll in a cabinet, I can help you-" You were suddenly snagged by your wrist as Sans fell backwards onto the bed, dragging you gently atop of him. His sockets were closed, as if in contemplation before he sighed. He opened them, his lazy gaze setting upon you tiredly as he smiled. He was still mad- though it had considerably lessened upon your touch.

"Alright, I.... I think we can come to some sort of agreement." He groaned, propping himself up to be eye level. "Bub-" he inhaled. "You frustrate the hell outta me, yer as stubborn as I am- you drive me nuts- I got a lot more that I bargained for when I took ya out-" He laughed breathily. "You're also a smart aleck, yer brave and sweet- which is why I want to make this ultimatum..." he gazed down at your smaller hand before entwining it with his hesitantly. He stared at it fondly before kissing your knuckles.

"I'll allow you in the gang, you'll have my back, I'll have yours. You'll get to know everythin' if I'm worried I'll tell you and you-" he stumbled for a bit, as if choosing his next words. "-You can help if it can be helped..." he sighed. There was a pause. "What's my end of the deal Sans?" You pried, your free hand tentatively stroking the side of his skull. He leaned into the soft cradle of your palm before he continued.

"The mob is a commitment bub, a giant one at that- you've gotta be prepared to die, though I'm not prepared for you to do that..." "I think I've proved myself sufficiently." You threw him a cocky grin. He snorted at this, shaking his head gently. He met your gaze. "I want you to promise yourself to me." You blanched. "As in my soul-!?"

"No, I... it's been on my mind for sometime but, I-" His phalanges smacked his forehead as he shook his head with a disbelieving chuckle. "-fucking hell, I wanna marry you." He took stock of your shocked look. "Not now, not now- Someday. Figured if yer gonna go into a commitment anyways and fool the kid into actually belivin' yer my fiancé for laughs then why not give it a real shot, huh? I feel like you'd be a swimmin' wifey-!" There wasn't a word from you, bug-eyed in silence.

"...........Bub?"

Still nothing.

"You... you don't have to answer now, we don't have to rush things— just lettin' you know the compromise." "Do you mean that?" He only smiled at you. "This is serious, no forcin' on this one." He waited, watching a slow, grateful smile dawn upon your features. "Thank you..... you're still a butt though-" you laughed, his initial surprise wiped by a playful frown and a dangerous smirk. "Oh yeah-?" He clambered towards you, you letting out a squeal, trying to rear back as he reached for you, your back against the bed-post. "Yeah-! A-Asgore was much nicer..." You wheezed. He cocked his skull, frowning. "Yer just tryin' to rile me up now aren't cha? Let's see where this takes you..." he gravelled, looming over you cockily as you felt yourself becoming slightly slick.

You were silent.

"Go on." He prompted. You didn't like the starved look he was giving you. "Sans-" you began before you were cut off by your own sharp take of breath. He had managed to stoop down and lick the crevice of your neck. You felt his canined smile against it, barely able to suppress the tingle of fear it gave you. "I can be nice too doll.." "T-That's not what I meant-" "Then don't say my name unless you want something-" he paused, eyes alight with mischievous glint as smirk stretched over his skull. "In which I think you do." He grinned as he thumbed the sensitivity between your legs.

You gasped, clamping your thighs together as crimson overtook your features. You hated this, you hated him- you were pulsing now. Why? How?! How did he always manage to get you slick to the point it dripped down your inner thighs like a stream of sticky heat-? Your thighs squirmed slightly against each other, a small enough movement that would normally go unnoticed- Unfortunately, Sans couldn't help but notice... and the grin he sported was Satan-worthy.

"Is someone pooling?" He whispered in husk, your lip trembling in positive embarrassment. His thumb crossed over it. "Don't answer that." He grinned, a phalange sliding up the side of your thigh, hiking your skirt up to reveal more of the (s/t) canvas just waiting to be painted with red welts and kisses.

He snagged the hem of your panties, gliding them down in agonising manner till they were nothing more than a wet, flimsy bind 'round your ankles. Ghostly tongue ran over gold at the sight before clicking. "Just as I thought...." he rumbled, a bubble of- well, you didn't really know what. It had you flustered though, even moreso as Sans drank it in. He ran a single phalange along your slit, you shivering pleasantly along with the action as he tutted.

"Remind me to argue with you more often..." he murmured cheekily as you swallowed. "W-What are you gonna do...?" You quivered, him raising his amused gaze before mimicking a peace-sign and taking a long, dragging lick of the air between. You wilted, flushed. You knew what that meant.

"N-No...."

"No?"

You met his gaze. "You're- you're always doing that..... that kinda stuff for me-! If I'm going to be doing that then I at least want you to enjoy it too!" He only stared. You were unwavering underneath it before he opened his mouth slightly, skull flaming. "Bub... I...... uhhhhh-" you frowned before leaning towards him, gripping his belt. "No Sans! No excuses—!" You set your attention on fiddling with his belt which was undone and un-looped in a mere few metal clicks and seconds.

He began to protest as you fought with the buttons of his slacks. "Bub- BUB-!! Doll, listen—" "No! I want to give this to you- I'd rather you over any old Tom, Dick or Stanley-!" You frowned. He perked up with a wide smile: "You would? W-Wait-! That's besides the point-!!" You shimmied his slacks, revealing the tops of his curved pelvic bone as his back hit the mattress. He flamed. "(Y-Y/N)-!! Stop!"

You peered up at him, just as shocked as he was red. "I-I... uh, this is- I..... I don't exactly have the............. 'goods', sweets." There was silence. "What's that supposed to mean?" He cleared his throat. "I... I don't have.... y'know... I have to..... make one." He gestured to himself, skull in flames. "You think I care?" His sockets bulged. Before he had time to further protest you had wrangled his slacks down, exposing his sharp ridged pelvis. He was about to speak before a strangled moan escaped him as you licked upside the bone.

The taste was indescribable, just as Sans' reaction was. He was panting, sweat beginning to bead. He couldn't take it, no matter how much it took out of him- you weren't leaving that room without a good fucking, he'd make sure of that. Sure enough, the translucent outline of a thick, cherry red cock sprung to life as he willed it.

You reared back in surprise before your mouth was forced down on the length, like a hot poker down the throat- though strangely more pleasant. Sans' hand cupped the back of your head gently, your tongue had began to rub against it on the second time down, the girth growing wet with his lady's saliva. It was better, much better than he had previously imagined- it left him speechless. What made it better was the fact your dress was hiked up to show him just how dripping you were- and fuck, he was NOT disappointed.

Biting back another moan, his free phalange swept underneath you, slick collecting on the bone as he pressed against your bud. You sputtered around him, face red. Dear lord that was fuckin' hot... Another press, your mouth grew tighter, sloppier.... He couldn't take it. He pried your head away from him, heaving with lidded lust in his sockets as he watched you messily wipe the saliva away, panting yourself. If this is what he could have every day, waking up with you in bed with him, seeing you smiling and happy everyday- by his side as his wife— he'd be the happiest fuckin' monster on earth-!

He pushed you back by the shoulders onto the end of the bed, the mattress was dipped thanks to Sans' earlier rage so it was like being pushed back onto a soft wall. He was close- so close to you— "Are... are you sure you want this?" You only smiled, something he had grown to adore to the point he would kill for it. "I want nothing else." You weren't given the time to sweeten him up further as your legs were scooped up and bent at an angle to your chest, splayed for him. His phalanges gripped the mattress for leverage as he thrusted into you gently.

You buried your face into the crook of his vertebrae in attempt to muffle the loud moan that escaped as he stretched you out in a most filling way. He threw his skull back with a satisfied groan. "FFFFuck!!" He drew out as his sockets flickered. His phalanges gripped you from behind almost immediately, clinging to your shoulders as he began to pound into you. He grasped at you, gripped at you, trying desperately for a closeness that was insatiable. Your head hit the back of the mattress in a series of breathless gasps as he bounced you, slick entrance growing tighter and tighter with his every predatory growl, his every thrust.... Building.... building-

Pop!

You let out a wail as a flood of juice coated him, your inner thighs drenched with slick he let out a low grunt at this, the sight enough to edge him over into his own spurting release, skull against your neck. White, sticky and hot. It was thick as it dripped out of you, Sans watching, still hard. He removed himself, though you were still held in your position as he gazed down at you, collar shirt crumpled.

He only grinned down at you, huffing. "...Let's just say, if you were my wife... 'excersising' could become a regular thing-!" He winked with a cackle. You only managed a small chuckle as you worked your way down from your high. He gazed at your hand before interlocking them with his. "So...... Whaddya say? Accompany a lonely ol' skeleton for the rest of his life?" (A.N: THROWBACK!! T w T) You stared at your hands, so........ right. You looked up at him, radiating a softness, a vulnerability he only showed around you. He smiled expectantly for your answer.

"I...."

(A.N: With two propositions, how is the reader going to survive? What will she say? Who will she choose?! What will she say to Sans' abrupt proposal?!! Join me next time on— 'Can I take you to dinner?'-!!!!! XD thanks for reading, I hope it was worth the week's wait. Please do comment and vote to your hearts content- mi casa su casa! (??) this story will be under some hefty editing/ rewriting and I won't be posting till everything's up to scratch, just a heads up. Hope everyone's happy 'n' healthy! As the wonderful, wise people of the fan-fic nation: Nashi-Nii and WINTHCL9015 say, take breaks when you need them and keep being awesome!! <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 546 18
«𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑡?" !Warning! • This is a male country x female reader. • T...
28.2K 751 25
Being a genius you are, it's hard to get interact on social community.All alone everyday ,The students bully you as always, in your home as well.Your...
190K 4.5K 51
... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll miss my home in Kanto, but to be able to v...