𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆 | roddy ri...

נכתב על ידי kappastackz

shawty done fell in love with his diamonds 💎 heartless and its sequel is in here. עוד

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔💙
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
RODDY😡🤬
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
longer chapters?
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
punishment?
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑆𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿
𝑜𝑛𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑜 (ℎ2)
𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 (ℎ2)
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑠𝑖𝑥 (ℎ2)
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 (ℎ2)
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (h2)
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
new book?
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 (ℎ2)
tehee🌚roddy imagines
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 (ℎ2)
really?
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 (ℎ2)
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 (ℎ2)
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 (ℎ2)

𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

2.3K 126 106
נכתב על ידי kappastackz

*WARNING! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS MOSTLY MADE OF EXPLICIT CONTENT!!
SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SEX...then that's just too damn bad.*

Ashanti 🖤
compton, ca
2:42 pm

*imessage*
Roddy🤷🏾‍♀️:
answer the fuckin phone
read.

Roddy🤷🏾‍♀️:
keep playing with me and
i'll shoot you.
read.

Its been 1 and a half weeks since that little thing at Target and I went ghost on Roddy ever since.
I went ghost on him, the first reason, being that I was mad at him for letting me beat up a girl with cancer, and second reason, because I wanted to mess with him.

I ain't even mad no more, but it's fun to mess with him.

Because, I went ghost on him, Roddy's going crazy.

Wait...hold on...

I don't think crazy is the word.

How do you describe 48 missed calls, 31 text messages, 21 voicemails, and 7 death threats?

Maybe psychotic.

But the worst part is...
im liking it.

I opened my phone to view Roddy's latest voicemail and his second of the day.

"ashanti. you better pray for yo bitch ass cause i finna kill you nigga. better tell hennessy and your family goodbye cause you ain't finna live another day lil bitch. you keep on playin wit daddy huh? well daddy's mad and he gon kill yo lil slut ass."
he said into the voice mail, breathing heavily with anger flowing with his words.

Im not even gonna lie.
this is turning me on.

I exited the voice mail and immediately went on instagram. After watching a few people's stories, I stumbled upon Roddy's.

I read what it says.

#LLA 🕊

I quickly realized, that the A was suppose to stand for Ashanti.

I'm actually getting scared, so
I decided maybe it's time to call him.

The phone rang a few times, but it went to voicemail.

I cleared my throat.
"Hey Roddy, I just wanted to know why the fuck you left this many calls, voicemails, and messages on my
phone? Also why the fuck you sending me death threats? I just want you to know that your little self won't be killing me anytime soo-"

I was interrupted by my bedroom door slamming open onto the wall, as Roddy stood in the doorway.

oh shit.

"i wont be what? huh?" he said, as his chest heaved up and down from anger. He was wearing a white tank top and some grey sweatpants.
you could see his dick.

"N-Nothing" I stuttered, in shock on how tf he got in my house.

He smirked.
"lil pussy. fuck you thought this shit was huh? you thought you could run from daddy?"

he needa stop talking like this before I get wet.

"HUH?" he yelled.

too late.

"N-No."

He walked towards me grabbing my neck and pushing me down on my bed.

"you scared baby?"

I whimpered from the force he was putting on my neck.

he chuckled.
"yeah you definitely scared."

I shook my head.

"you gon get punished for doing that to me." he whispered into my ear.

"Do w-what?"

"FOR GOING GHOST ON ME." he yelled.

Damn. Going ghost on him must've done something to his hormones, cause a huge bulge was forming in his sweat pants.

"I d-didn't mean to go ghost on you..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he yelled angrily, causing me to flinch.

He chuckled, caressing my cheek.
"you scared of daddy huh?" he said smiling.

I just sat there frozen looking into his light brown eyes that was filled with lust and rage.

I felt his hand touch my sides, as he worked his way up my body, and through every curve. He made sure I felt his breathing, which caused chills to run down my spine.

"i missed yo fine ass."

His dick pressed against my pussy through his sweatpants and through my shorts causing me to let out a soft moan.
"you like that ashanti?" he whispered.

I closed my eyes, scared.

"open your eyes baby and talk to daddy." he said as his hand went up my shirt.

I opened my eyes and answered his question.
"y-yes. i do."

"good." he said smiling, showing off his pearly whites.

I've only had sex with Roddy twice.
In both of those times, I never felt this much want for sexual pleasure as I do now, nor has Roddy ever acted so horny and scary.

Roddy pressed his lips onto mine, sticking his tongue into my mouth. He held both of my arms on top of my head, pulling away while biting my bottom lip.

"open your mouth ashanti."

I hesitated for a moment, but I realized following his orders might be the best idea.

I opened my mouth as he dropped his spit into mine, and went back to kissing me.

His fingers worked his way inside my shorts as his mouth made it's way onto my neck, sucking on it.

His hand went in circular motions rubbing my sensitive clit, starting to suck on my neck hitting my spot. The combination instantly sent me into a state of euphoria.

I gripped on my bed sheets, feeling myself on the verge of my orgasm, but he stopped.

"w-why'd you stop daddy?"

"shut up." he said slapping my thighs harshly, making me moan and leaving a giant red mark.

yep. i like pain with my sex. im that typa bitch😎.
periodt.

Roddy went back to kissing me as I rubbed on the bulge in his sweatpants.

time to remind him what my mouth can do.

I tugged on his sweatpants motioning for him to take it off, which he did.
His giant dick sprung out already on hard, as I started to lick the tip.
I peeped him close his eyes in pleasure.

"stop playin with daddy and suck on it."

I stuffed his dick into my mouth, feeling it end up in my throat and I made sure he feels my tongue.

I repeatedly sucked on it, taking the dick back out and instantly stuffing it back in.

"go on your fours baby."

I took his dick out of my mouth which was oozing in pre-cum and went on my fours, arching my back.

"you ready?"

"Y-Yeah but can you be gent-"

Before I could finish he pushed the whole 10 inches in, causing my back to arch even more and my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Roddy started of slow, making sure I feel every inch of him, but started going incredibly fast.
I held on to my pillows, trying to feel something other than the immense pleasure and pain I was feeling.

I felt his hands grab my hair and lift my head up.

"call out daddy's name ashanti"

"DADDY!" I yelled.

he smiled.
"good." he said.

I felt that I was about to cum so I pushed his body away, making him get the message.
He pulled out and started devouring my shits while fingering it, causing me to squirt all over his face.

He made sure to lick every part of my pussy dry before putting his dick back inside me.

*20 minutes later*

I screamed in pleasure as he still hasn't stopped going. His dick was still hard.

He put my legs over his shoulders, and was thrusting into my pussy.

"you gon take my kids, ight?"

I nodded while moaning, just wanting him to stop cause my pussy was already tired and already cummed 4 times.

"fuck..." he said, moaning the most sexiest moan I ever heard while his dick squirted a warm liquid into my stomach.

I held on to my bed sheets as he nutted in me, while we made intense eye contact.

His nut oozed out of my pussy, as he laid down next to me, breathing heavily.

"shit... i missed you." he laughed.

I laughed too, putting my head on his chest.

"I missed you too ... im tired..." I said.

"yeah me too. but next time don't go ghost on me cause i will kill you." he replied.

"I'll think about it."

I held on to his body as I closed my eyes, immediately falling asleep.

———•—–—

so this chapter was for my freaky readers😭

how yall like it?😭

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses💋

———•———

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
1.6K 122 10
What if Roddy Ricch fail in love with a girl from piru in Compton, which is his opps. And her being not just an opp but also had the same mafia tie...
286K 10K 43
𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. ɴᴏᴇʟʟᴇ & ɴᴀʀᴅᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ...
46K 1.4K 38
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.