Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

45. Back to home

24K 1.3K 153
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys

First of all: I'm so sorry if I offended any of you. I truly didn't meant to hurt any of your feelings. I was really hurt reading some of comments. You won't understand.  as I said before I wasn't hurt because your hating rahmaan but you indirectly hurt me. Saying many things about my story, which I didn't wanted to repeat. You can hate a character but when you drag author and whole story and whole story's character (like Rahmaan's whole family. You can't and don't want to see his parents love which they gave to hana just because riya's filthy words and rahmaan mistakes/sin) that would hurt story's writer. that's why I couldn't control posting A/N. ( And that note was not to make you fall in love with rahmaan but to make you clear his pov) and still you think same then it's you choice.

And second of all: thank you so much everyone who gave me courage and support me. Your kind words, your messages really meant to me. It really help me. And Insha Allah now and future I'm Alhamdulillah strong enough to face all of this. Love you❤️

This early update only to clear everyone's mind (most probably mine) be positive guys🤗

***************

Hana's POV

"Are you out of your mind!" Aapi yelled at me.

"It's for baba" I said in low voice.

"I know your doing this for chacha... But still you have to think about yourself hana..  how you stay there where you have to see rahmaan every day!" She again yelled and I don't know what to say. Yes I can't be around him. But I have no choice. it was baba requests.

"Hana I'm talking to you!" Aapi shouted when she saw me silently sitting there. I looked up at aapi who was glaring at me. I stood up and went in front of her and held her hands

"I have no choice aapi.. I couldn't deny baba.. after all baba gave me love and respect as his other daughters.. you know na... Whenever he brings something for fathima aapi he never forgot about me and bring same thing for me as well.. he always took cared of my every needs as father.. he always love me aapi.. after our baba's death he was there whenever I needed a father's hand on my head.. and now when he needs a daughter.. how can I ignored him.?. Fathima aapi Riya aapi no one is here and he is angry at rahmaan. He is not talking to him. baba needs me aapi... He has a wish that his grandchild to birth in his house... Aapi he didn't tell me to forgive Rahman or give him chance he just said until my baby's birth I should live with them" I tried my best to make her understand my point of view but aapi shook her head.

"But your divorc..." I cut her of.

"You forgot that I can't be divorced during pregnancy" I told her and her eyes grew wide as she realised this.

"So that's why your going to live there?"

"No aapi.. it's only for baba" I said irritatly.

"And what about rahmaan?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"After what he did to me.. do you think there is anything remain between us?" I asked. But what aapi said make my breath hitched.

"Do you think there is nothing between you two?" she asked and look down at my stomach.

Our baby

"Nothing" I said making straight face. and aapi just smiled shaking her head.

"Remember this" saying this she walked out.

I move to my bed and lay down.

"I will prove you wrong aapi.. there is nothing between us.. i will never forgive him... And till my baby's birth he has to test his own medicine... He think he can earn my forgiveness but no! I will never give him chance to mend my heart"

I thought and a smirked appears on my lips.

********

Rahmaan's POV

After 3 days we bring baba home. I tried to talk to him but he just turned his face away from me making me hurt but in this there baba started talking to mama. As mama cried infront of him and did some emotional blackmail and my baba who loves my mama forgive her and started talking to her again.

I was happy that baba convince hana to live with us.. I know she agreed only for baba and she will only live with us till our baby's birth but inshallah that time enough for me to earned her forgiveness.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard door bell rang. I went to open the door as I was in living room.

As soon as I opened the door my life became colourful and heart started beating fast. A wide smile appears on my lips. Seeing my hanu stood there with my baby.... I mean with her baby bump where is my baby resting.

"Hanu" I whisper grinning. but she pushed me slightly and walked inside past by me while I stood there smiling like mad man.

I was about to close the door but stopped when I saw muneeb.

"Hi" I greeted him with smiled cause I saw him holding my hana's suitcase He narrowed his eyes in replied which made my grin wide

"You can give it me... From here I will and I can take care of my wife" i said with proud smiled and take Hana's suitcase from him.

"Don't be smart rahmaan... Don't think you got her back" he said more like challenge me. I raised my eyebrows at his daring.

"She's always mine and always will be mine... There is nothing like I have to think" i stated crossing my arms.

"You lost her" he said with smirk as matter of factly.

"I will win her" I replied. as a matter of fact as well

"Don't you think it's too late to realise?" He asked mockingly.

"Not too late till we have chance to ask for forgiveness of our mistakes" I said this time little softly. I know muneeb was nice man so whatever his behaviour towards me just because he cared for hana.

"That was not a mistake rahmaan that was sin" he was angry now.

"I know... And to prove myself I need only one chance..." He didn't let me complete my sentence.

"You will never get that chance rahmaan... Hana doesn't deserve a man like you. She deserve someone who can love her, charish her, respect her and you never did anything like that to her when she was with you. she needs a man who love her truly" he said in daze like he was dreaming something beautiful which made me clenched my fist and jaw in anger. I could understand this look.

"She is my wife muneeb! Don't forget she's carrying my child" I warned. through my gritted teeth glaring at him. His face instantly become colourless as he realised what he was talking about and whom he was infront of.

Before he could say anything we heard Hana's voice. She was calling muneeb inside. I move aside giving him place to go.

"What were you doing there? Don't you want to meet baba" she asked him and he nodded in replied and they both walked toward baba's room.

I took Hana's suitcase and walked toward my room. I went to my wardrobe and took of all my clothes and placed it on the bed.

As I opened Hana's suitcase her fragrance spread all over my room. Inhaling her fragrance I closed my eyes. Remembering the times we spend in this room together the loved she shower over me. how we made love here. And now our love is growing inside her belly.

My heart beat increased thinking about everything. And about our baby. And in a few months later our love will be here as a face of our child. I opened my eyes and a tiny happy tear escaped my eyes. Every passing moments my love for my child increasing. I just wanted to hugged hana and wanted to feel my baby placing my hand on her swollen belly. Kissing her baby bump. But I know I can't. 'She's angry' I reminded myself

*******

Hana's POV

I came back here. But I wasn't feeling like I came home.  Home. It's not home for me now. This was only my mama baba's house. I came here for them. For baba. But I know I have to be around him.

Rahman was really happy when he saw me. He thinks that he will get me back. No! I will prove him that in my life there is no place for him and I hate him.

After spending some time with baba and mama.. muneeb mama and I walked out of the room telling baba to rest.

I came to living room where i saw my suitcase placed but now I didn't find my suitcase anywhere.

"Muneeb where is my suitcase?" I asked muneeb and he looked here and there before looking at me.

"I don't know.. Rahmaan took it from me" he said narrowing his eyes. I sighed.

"I'll ask him where is your stuff" mama said and walked toward maan's room after few minutes of waiting me and muneeb also went to maan's room.

"No! Hana will stay in my room mama" I heard maan's voice. And stopped on the door.

"I don't think she will agree" mama said and I walked inside.

"What made you think that I will stay here with you?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Hana listen...."

"No! You listen to me! You have no rights to make any decisions of my life!" I shouted pointing my fingers at him.

"What do you think of yourself? You can do whatever you want and I will obey you?" I continue yelled at him not bothering mama and muneeb were there.

I saw my suitcase on his bed but it's opened and my dresses were all over the suitcase making my blood boiled. I sent a deadly glared at him and strode toward bed. I started putting my dresses in my suitcase furiously.

"Hana it's not like that... First listen to me what I'm saying.." Maan pleaded coming in front of me but I ignored him and closed my suitcase. I dragged my suitcase furiously without caring that I'm 5 months pregnant. That suitcase was too heavy for me and it was about to slip from my hand as I was trying to drag that suitcase but Maan immediately held it.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled making me flinch. He yank that suitcase from me and again place it on the bed.

"You.." I was about to yelled at him again but he cut me.

"Shut up! And heard me first!" He yelled again and I didn't know why but I thought to shutting my mouth is better. He was angry. Crossing my arms I looked away as if he didn't effect me and I'm not hearing.

"You know why I made this decision. Just because of this.. your clumsiness.. just like you did now.. without thinking that your pregnant you were about to pick this heavy suitcase. And what if it fell on you?!" He yelled and took few steps toward me. " your room is upstairs and I know how you walked on the stairs or should I say running like a I kid.. that's why I decided that you will stay here in my room..." I didn't let him finished.

"No! I'm not going to stay with you!" I yelled while he took deep breath before opening his mouth to say something.

"I'm not saying that you have to stay with me here.. you saw that suitcase.." he pointed at another suitcase which placed near wardrobe.

" I already pack my stuff and I know you don't want to stay with me in same room.. that's why I've decided that I will move from here" he said softly.

"He is right beta.. your room is upstairs and it's not safe for you... Please stay here" mama pleaded. I nodded after some time and saw a sighed of relief escaped from Maan lips.

*********

"Please" I gave him my puppy dog eyes with pout.

"But.."

"No but"

"Okay" he finally agreed sighing defeatedly.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

Tomorrow is my birthday. And every birthday I went to my parents grave. So I asked muneeb to take me there cause I never went there alone. Marziya aapi or Fathima aapi always came with me but this time they both can't and I can't asked mama because she needs to be with baba all the time. And I don't want to go with Maan. So only muneeb left. And here I requested him to stay for the night and tomorrow morning we will go to my parents grave.

"Your still here?" we both were busy in our talking when we heard a familiar annoying voice.

I turned to see Maan stood there. Almost glaring at us.

"It's already late muneeb... You should leave now" Maan said harshly.

"He is not going anywhere" I said and turned to muneeb fully.

"Why?" Maan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Cause I'm saying" I said in bored tone. "Okay muneeb I'm feeling sleepy good night... Be ready at 9am don't be late"  I said and turned toward maan... No! my room.

"Okay.. good night" I heard muneeb's voice. But didn't turn to look at him cause I was still feeling maan's burning gaze.

*************

How was it?

Finally hana is home.. so tell me what you think will hana planned for rahmaan?

Next chapter will be interesting and somehow cute 😍

Please don't forgot to votes and comments.

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 16.5K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
15.8K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
159K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...