BROKEN (book #1)

By Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

28

385 23 28
By Bellamy_Blue

JACOB

After I was sure both my sisters were asleep I quietly walked out the front door. I needed to get out of the house after dealing with all that shit with Jennifer.

I got into my car and drove off. I just need a break and I can't get that in my house. Everything has been chaotic lately, with Olivia finding out about the gang and Abby's getting older and lately, she's been asking more questions about our parents and where they are or when they're coming back.

Abby's so young, she didn't grow up as me and Olivia did. She never really was around our parents so she doesn't understand how toxic they really are.

I have pretty much singlehandedly raised Abby since she was born. I still remember the day she was born. I was 14 and Olivia was only 10.

Only a few days after Jennifer got home from the hospital with Abby, she left. She was gone for 2 weeks and I was only 14 trying my best to take care of a newborn baby and a 10-year-old.

Abby wouldn't stop crying and I didn't know what to do, I remember I tried everything to get her to calm down but nothing worked. I almost got kicked out of school because I missed so much time, social services were on our asses and I was only 14, I didn't know what to do.

Olivia would be up at night crying because she missed her mom and I never knew how to calm her down. I was never cut out for it. I considered leaving but I could never bring myself to leave my little sisters behind.

I pulled up in front of the warehouse and got out, slamming the car door shut. I walked up to the door typing in the code and walking in.

"Aye Smokey, I didn't know you were coming in tonight"

"Well, here I am," I said walking into the backroom in the warehouse. "Do we have a location on Logan's whereabouts yet?"

"Not yet boss"

"Dammit. I need you to get on that ASAP" I snapped running my hands threw my hair.

"We're trying our best."

"Well try harder" I sighed, the frustration was getting to me. I needed my sisters to be safe and with Logan our they're, it wasn't gonna happen.

"Is raven here?" I asked.

"I don't think so. The place is pretty much empty tonight"

"Okay," I said. I excepted that considering that it was Christmas. "I've only got like a couple of hours before I have to be back home, Abby is probably going to come to wake me up in a couple of hours."

"Okay, we should get to work then."

+++

"Get up"

"Jacob wake up" I heard someone mumble, I slowly opened my eyes and to come face to face with Abby. "Get up, we gotta open presents."

"Go back to sleep baby it's only 5:30" I groaned pushing my younger sister off me.

"No we have to go open presents, Santa came," she said trying to pull me up.

"Fine" I got up rubbing my eyes and throwing on a white t-shirt. "Let's go."

I followed Abby out of my bedroom and into the living room, she ran over and was about to tear open presents when I stopped her.

"Let's wait for Olivia and Reagan." She gave me a confused look.

"I tried to wake Livy and she was mean"

"Ok I'll go wake her, you wait here," I said before tiredly walking towards Olivia's room.

"Guys get up, Abby wants to open presents," I said leaning against the door of my younger sister's room.

"Go away" liv groaned.

"You have 5 seconds before I murder you" Reagan grumbled before flipping me off. I rolled my eyes at her empty threats. The girl threatened me on the daily yet I had an entire foot on her.

"Come on or Abby gets all the presents." This made them both shoot out of bed.

"Fine" Olivia said as her and Reagan lazily followed me into the living room. I sat on the couch next to a half-asleep Olivia.

"I wanna give you guys my presents first!" Abby yelled eagerly.

"Okay, go get your presents," I told her. She immediately jumped up and ran to the Christmas tree to grab the already wrapped gifts. She handed everyone a gift and then sat on the floor waiting for us to open them.

I had already know what she got me because I'm the one who took her to get it and help her wrap the presents.

Olivia opened her gift first to reveal a shirt that says 'best big sister ever'. Liv smiled happily once she saw what it was, this year the gifts Abby picked were all very good, unlike last year. But I guess that's kind of my fault for letting a 4-year-old pick out Christmas gifts.

"Do you like it?" Abby smiled.

"I love it." Olivia beamed. Abby ran over and gave her a hug. "Thanks, Abby."

"Ok, Reagan your turn," Abby said looking over at Reagan. I loved seeing how happy everyone looked, even if our family wasn't perfect, we were still a family and that's all that mattered.

Abby got Reagan a mug that said 'baddest bitch'. I tried to talk her into getting her something else but she had her heart set on it.

"Oh my god, I love it Abby!" Reagan said which caused a wide grin to spread across my younger sister's face. She looked up to Reagan. She loved her, at this point Reagan was basically family.

"Ok, Jacob open!" I peeled away the wrapping paper to reveal a small pink teddy bear and a hand made card. I told Abby that she didn't have to get me a gift but she insisted on it, even though I'm the one who bought it.

"Thank you sweetheart" I smiled reaching over to kiss her four head. I saw Reagan and Olivia trying not to laugh at the pink stuffed animal Abby got me. "Now why don't you go see what Santa got you?"

Abby nodded and ran over and started tearing open presents. I was exhausted because as soon as I got home from a night at the warehouse I had to wrap the gifts from Santa and put them under the tree so I only really got less than an hour of sleep.

I watched my sisters open the presents and smiled with joy. I loved seeing the looks on their faces, for once in my family I felt like we were a normal family.

+++

I was currently in the living room cleaning up the wrapping paper that was spread all over the floor. The girls were all in they're room hanging out well I was stuck cleaning up this mess.

Abby offered to help me but I declined her offer, as I wanted her to go and play with her new toys. She was totally for that idea.

I heard a knock on the door and went over to open it silently wondering who it took to be. I had a guess but I was hoping I was wrong.

I opened the door to see the one and only Jennifer. As soon as we made eye contact I slammed the door in her face with a smirk on my face. That felt good.

I heard her banging on the door again causing me to internally scream. I ignored it but she didn't stop so I went over and opened the door again thinking It might be important.

"What do you want?!" I snapped as soon as my mother was standing in front of me. Her eyes darted around our apartment. I'm not sure what she was looking at.

"It's a mess in there," she said with a look of disgust on her face. I raised my eyebrows at my so-called mother. Was she serious?

"Goodbye Jennifer" I started closing the door.

"No. Fine, sorry I'll stop," she said once the door was only an inch away from being fully closed.

"Why are you here?" I sighed, I was too tired to fight with her right now and just wanted to get straight to the point.

"I need somewhere to stay"

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

"Jacob please I have nowhere else to go" she begged. She looked so desperate.

"I can't help you." I sighed.

"I'm your mother, you can't just put me on the streets."

"I didn't put you anywhere! You did this to yourself." I snapped.

"Please."

"I don't want you around Olivia and Abby, okay?"

"They're my kids. You can't keep me away from them."

"Wanna bet?" I snapped, it took everything in me not to slap her right there.

"Please Jacob." She begged. "I'm your mother."

"Jacob? Can you help me get the ice cream? I can't reach." Abby said walking toward us. "Mommy?"

"She's leaving," I told my sister welts glaring at my mother.

"Abby you want mommy to stay right?"

"Don't fucking talk to her." I snapped.

"Ya mommy you should have a sleepover!" Abby cheered.

"No. She's leaving"

"Please Jacob" Abby said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"No. Goodbye Jennifer," I said closing the door and locking it. Abby looked at me sadly.

"Why are you such a meany?!" She snapped.

"Look it's not my fault. She can't stay here and she knows that."

"I hate you!"

"I'm sorry Abby. You're too young to understand." I told her. I hated how my mother always made me the bad guy.

"Why?"

"I'm not having this conversation with a 5-year-old." I sighed.

"You're a bully," she said walking into her room. I sighed running my hands threw my hair.

I was too young to deal with all this shit, I was supposed to be out partying and in college but instead, I was stuck here taking care of two kids that weren't even mine.

Don't get me wrong I love my sisters but sometimes I hated having to take care of them. I'm supposed to be they're brother not there parent and I hate my mom for putting me in this situation.

I wasn't cut out for this.

A/N: Thanks so much for reading. I was wondering how old all my readers are. Not trying to sound creepy I'm just genuinely curious.

This chapter is a bit different because it's in Jacobs pov but I hope you still like it!!

Vote and comment!!! 😙✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
37.2K 842 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
20.2K 796 19
Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and she lived with her bestfriends ever sin...
877K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...