"Forced to marry you"- Jimin...

By ilegalalien17

It may or may not be a normal story about an arranged marriage. Two kids who agree to marry each other for di... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

5

68.9K 2.6K 1.4K
By ilegalalien17

Jimins POV

I opened my eyes and realized my hand was still on Y/Ns arm. I must have fallen asleep trying to comfort her.

I got up, got dressed and went to work, leaving her to sleep.

As I walked in the hallway to go to my office, someone put his arm around me.

"Here's our newlywed! How's life going my friend?"- Jin asked me, clearly mocking me and I smiled.

"I'm good Jin. You know I like you a lot, but we are at work and I'm your superior."

"Actually, you're an intern now so technically... I'm you're superior!"

"When did you become so smart?"- I played around.

"Sometimes I have epiphanies"- he answered and we both laughed.

We got to the office where I would be working and, of course, Jin did not leave my side. He entered behind me and sat on a couch there as I sat on my desk.

"So, when will we meet this girl? She can come to the dinner with the boys tonight!"-Jin gave the idea.

"Never"

"What?!"

"Remember the last time I took AeRa to one of our dinners, it was too bad"

"Jimin...she threw herself at me..."

"I know but still...Y/N is too high class for a Korean BBQ..."

"I see....are you getting along?"- Jin asked.

"Actually yes"

"Great! Then she is coming tonight! The guys will love your wife"

"No way you're telling them!"- I warned Jin.

He only knows about this marriage because he works in the company and my dad announced it to the workers. The rest of the crew doesn't have a clue I got married.

"Why?!"

"Because it going to end anyways. She wants to leave the country and follow a different life."

"You're still bringing her...I wasn't even invited to the wedding!"-Jin said.

"You know how my parents feel about my friends"

"They love us"

"They hate you"- I mocked him.

"True... anyways I should get going...I have a job and all...you should learn intern"- Jin mocked me.

"Jin"- I called him before he could leave-"you have a trauma with the sea, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Do you have nightmares about it often?"

"Yeah, sometimes...thank God I don't see it everyday or I wouldn't even sleep...just thinking about it gives me chills...I literally shake everytime I get close to the sea"

"So if...you see your trauma everyday or is present in your life...it would make it worse..."

"Probably...why are you asking though, so suddenly?"

"Oh nothing... I was just curious...nevermind"- I said and Jin frowned finding it suspicious, then shrugged it off and left.

****
I went home and Y/N was playing the guitar

"Oh hi! How was your day?!"- Y/N brightly asked.

"It was good.. yours?"

"Boring"- she smiled.

"Actually...my friends and I, we are going to have a dinner...wanna join?"

"Really?!"- she said excited.

"Yeah"

"Sure!..but...I have never socialized like that before..."

"Don't worry, they will love you"- I comforted her.

"What should I wear?!"

"Something casual..like jeans and a shirt...I too will be changing to a sweatshirt"- I told her.

"Okay, be right back!!"- She said and went to get dressed.

I find it cute how she thinks this kind of simple things are exciting. She had so much, but she didn't have a life really. I honestly changed my mind about her coming because, after a day thinking, I felt sad for her... She doesn't really get out of the house and her only friend seems to be the cook...

We got to the restaurant and everyone was there, except Taehyung.

"Hey, everyone! This is Y/N!"

"Uuhhh! Is she your girlfriend?"- J-Hope asked.

"Uh... it's not like that..oh, Taehyung's here"- I answered, dodging the attention from us.

"Hey guys, I got stuck at work, sorry...oh, who's this pretty girl?"- Taehyung asked once he laid eyes on Y/N.

"My name is Min Y/N"- she introduced herself politely.

"I'm Kim-...wait...Min Y/N?... It's me!"

"Kim...oh! Kim Taehyung! Danielle's son!!"- she realized.

"Yeah!! Omg! You look great!"- Taehyung told her.

"Wait...do you know each other?"- I was confused.

"Remember the kid I told about?! It's him!"- Y/N answered. No way... Tae's her first love?!

"Wait... Jimin, is she...your girlfriend?"- Taehyung asked.

Once again, I didn't know what to say, so Y/N stepped in.

"Our parents know each other and so we became friends... nothing more"

Once she said this I felt relieved because I didn't have an excuse... but did she said this because it's Tae?

The night kept going. We were drinking and talking, we even found out Y/N and Jungkook will be in the same school and will attend classes together.

Meanwhile, they kept pouring drinks to Y/N. This is her first time going out, I would like if she would go slower, but she doesn't know what she is doing anymore and they don't let her breath.

I told them to stop, but they say it's fine and she says it too.
She almost ignores my presence, her eyes are glued to Taes and they have been talking all night.

It was time to leave and Y/N was too drunk. I had to carry her around on my back, cause she was already asleep.

"Hey, Jimin, give her to me. I can take her home. I know where she lives"- Tae offered himself.

"It's fine...I know where she lives too...besides her parents will be more relieved if I'm the one who takes her home"- I said, playing the part.

"Oh okay..."

I went to my car, put Y/N on the backseat and went to the drivers seat to drive home. Then someone knocked on my window. It was Tae.

"Can I just ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure"- I answered him.

"Are you two a thing or... there's a chance for me?"- Tae asked. I got lost for words. I didn't know what to answer. He saw my silence and spoke again.

"It's just that...she is someone from my past and, to be honest, I'm kind of happy I found her again...would you mind? Since you're just friends?"- He said.

"No...I don't...I don't mind at all...."- I said, but it had a weird impact on me...

******

After that I drove home and Y/N woke up.
She entered the house, with my support of course, singing "Kiss" from Prince.

"I just need your... ta na na na na na na...Kiss ..woh"

I couldn't not laugh at this. I laid her on the bed, but she sat up.

"Jimin! I can't sleep with clothes!"- Y/N said and grabbed the edge of her shirt to take it off. I stopped her, because I didn't want to be disrespectful.

"If you take them out, a monster will come"

"Oh...then I should not take them off!"- she said cutely drunk and I laughed.

"Jimin, you're such a good husband! You know...one day, you will marry a girl that you really love and I'll tell her: Man! You are so lucky! Jimin's the best!"

I chuckled at what Y/N said.

"You're not so bad yourself, sweetheart...now let's get you some sleep"- I said still smiling.

"Are you going to lay by my side and path my arm like yesterday? While looking at me?"- she asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yesss! I slept so well!! I didn't even think people could sleep so peacefully!"- she said happy and I laughed at her.

I laid by her side and, just like she asked, I pet her arm.

"You have a very pretty smile, did you know that?"- she said all of the sudden

"You're clingy when you're drunk, did you know that?"- I mocked her.

"It's true! You have this really pretty smile, so wide that when you do it your eyes almost close... it's too pretty"

"Yeah, yeah, just go to sleep already"- I told her.

She closed her eyes, but talked.

"Thank you for tonight... I wasn't drunk in the bathtub, but sure am now!...I hope you can keep giving me new experiences like these... guiding me and showing me what I lost until now..."

My heart kind of fluttered once she said this. It gave me the feeling of wellness.
W

hat am I thinking?... Maybe I'm a little drunk too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
49K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
187K 7.2K 28
❝ at first i was gonna use you, but now... i really like you. ❞ wherein jimin is being dared to get a nude picture of his best friend's little sister...
39.2K 1.3K 33
Arrange se pyar~ Title is saying everything that how will this arrange marriage turn like a really romantic marriage, how this arranged people will...