๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹...

By _MeanYoongiii_

A story where Jimin has to choose between his passion or what the world might think of him. Finding love on t... More

โ–ก Dreaming in the rain โ–ก
โ–ก Lying, Trying โ–ก
โ–ก Big decision โ–ก
โ–ก White lies โ–ก
โ–ก Reflecting myself โ–ก
โ–ก Information โ–ก
โ–ก Bloody much โ–ก
โ–ก Tell me about your family โ–ก
โ–ก Spies โ–ก
โ–ก The ankle โ–ก
โ–ก The ankle pt2 โ–ก
โ–ก Dreams are not for everyone โ–ก
โ–ก Got a secret โ–ก
โ–ก Opening up โ–ก
โ–ก Figuring out โ–ก
โ–ก Dance with me โ–ก
โ–ก Right Concept โ–ก
โ–ก The revelation โ–ก
โ–ก Milkshake threats โ–ก
โ–ก Just pain โ–ก
โ–ก You need to come back โ–ก
โ–ก Who are you? โ–ก
โ–ก Fine but not so Fine โ–ก
โ–ก The letter โ–ก
โ–ก Proud of us โ–ก
โ–ก Lets do it โ–ก
โ–ก Dancing in the rain โ–ก
โ–ก Epilogue: Mikrokosmos โ–ก
๐Ÿฅ€

โ–ก Rainbows โ–ก

38 4 4
By _MeanYoongiii_

Y/n's pov:

"B-but" I was trying to think of something. I could not leave like that. I need to persuade Taehyung. He can not give up like this. I do not know exactly what happened but he can't quit!

I felt Hoseok's grasp around my wrist taking a few steps back. "Leave Y/n!"

Taehyung said as a respond to my previous sentence. "Let's go Y/n!" Hoseok didn't let me answer cause he just dragged me with him and the rest of the guys followed.

We walked down the street until we were no longer visible to Taehyung. I sighed big, exhaling this air from my lungs. "So what are we gonna do now?" Jungkook asked like he knew what just happened. That boy can drive me insane.

"I have no idea!" I said ready to give up. You know something! I have my own problems.. I can't pay so much attention to a horsehead quitting the studio when I already have a horsehead lying to me!

Let's focus on Jimin and his stupidity and after figuring out what to do about it let's move to Taehyung.. I can't handle both of them... I was so deep in my thoughts that they already were talking about their plan.. Baically.. Jungkook's plan...

"And we can buy these ropes and try to drag him so we can tigh him to a chair while he is sleeping and then..-" I caught him off before he waists some more of my presious time.

"Jungkook.. N-O! No! We are not gonna do that! Read my lips! Nooooooo!" I said aggresively cause my mind can not get Jimin out of it. Cooparate you stupid brain!

Jungkook pouted like a fragile baby and took three steps back crossing his arms. "Look what you ve done now Y/n!" Jin said and tried to calm him like he indeed is a baby that we need to take care of all the time! Geez!

"Guys.. Can I have a talk with Y/n please..." Hoseok asked and Jin hugged the small boy taking some steps away. Hoseok beamed at me. Why is he smiling? Can't he see that the day is sincerely bad?

"I wanna talk to you.. about Jimin!" He announced and I tried to restrain myself. Now he is acting like my brain! Just popping his name up without a warning.

"What about him?" I tried to play it cool when I was boiling inside. Even his name can bring all the memories back. From us... mostly dancing, staring at a gloomy sky, laughing, eating, drinking milshakes, kissing, secretely holding hands. Oh not again! Y/n consentrate.. Even that nick name he calls me.. Rain!

Rain! I mean, Y/n! Stop thinking about him. Now!

"Don't stay mad at him for too long! I am sure he misses you a lot!" He said and I scopffed. How do I even know that? Aghhh Love is hard! Did I just say the L word.. I think I did... Aghhhhh! What's wrong with me?

"I... Think... I .. love Jimin.. Hoseok! And he did this to us! To me.. to you! I trusted him 100% and he broke that in a mere second!" I announced and he scoffed. "You are a lil overdramatic Y/n!" He said and I scoffed again.

I stil could not find something to say. "Do you like seeing rainbows?" He asked out of nowhere and I flinched.

"I am sorry.. What?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Answer! Do you!?" He said with confidence this time and I sighed. "Yes... I love rainbows..." I confessed quite tired of the situation.

"Then how do you expect to see one, without raining at first!" He wisely said and I was looking at him bewildered.

"But-"

"No But's... After every stormy rain that might tore us apart at the moment or that's what we think at the moment... After that we always can wait for a bright colorful rainbow! After something bad we can always wait for something good to get out of this! Sometimes a miracle! Something beautiful! After a fight you either have a make up or the chance to get out of it stronger... Both solutions have an advantage... Something good! It's up to you to decide what you want! Do you want to destroy something so powreful for something so stupid... But rememeber both ways will eventually lead to something good.. But the second one will probably take much longer time! It's up to you!" He trailed off and my eyes were captured by his trmbling lips.

"Hoseok you are right!" I announced but still I had a big wall preventing me from admitting I was wrong as well...

"I am always right Y/n... But... the point is... what are you gonna do?" He asked me and the truth was that I don't have a single idea about what I sould do.. I will go with nothing from a short amount of time until I see him at the studio. Maybe we could talk? But the point is.. Do I want things to get back to normal or not?

Did I forgive him or am I holding grudges about the situation. Are we good? Am I good thinking about his lies? I don't even know If I am good. How am I supposed to forgive him? Am I strong enough to do that Cause I feel like I am weak... I dont know If I am ready but the thing is.. That I remember the hue in his eyes, my hand behind his neck caressing his silky blonde hair.

I am going crazy. I don't know if I will be able to forgive him. Although he didn't do something that big. I am not sure about anything anymore!

Taehyung's pov:

I was walking up the stairs with the keys on my hand really full of thoughts at the moment. Annoying thoughts.. Like me returning at the studio like nothing happened. Not in a thousand years! No! I am a man of my word..

My mother's tuneful voice distracted me. I had to turn around and deeply stare into her eyes. "I really liked your friends!" She said and I beamed trying to act dumb. "Oh Hi mom!" Wisely I changed the subject. I am so smart!

"I don't know if they are your friends but they seemed to really care about you!" Her voice touched my soul. I am not that smart after all. She is so smart to continue talking about them when I obviously dont wanna have this convo. I sarcastically scoffed.

"They need you! Dont leave them Tata!" She said. Was she spying on my convarsation again? Goddddddd!

I took three steps closers distressed. " No! They dont care about me! All they care about its their stupid play!" I agressively said reminding the reason behind their visit. For a reason I was wounded deep down. But Why? Why do I care? Do I need them? Do I miss them?

Why does it hurt me so much that they are not here for me but for the play? "It didn't seem like that to me Tata!" She retorted.

"Stop calling me that ridiculous name!" I supported and she beamed wide.

"Baby... Listen to me.. Go back... I know you wanna go back.. I don't know the reason behind you quiting something! Cause you never quit! Don't let the first time of you quiting be over something like that!" She held both of my hands.

"You said you dont know the reason I quitted!" I looked down sorrowfully and she smiled caressing the top of my head.

"And I don't wanna know.. The only thing I truly know is that my son is made for bigger things! He is not someone who would quit.. He would never do that.. especially at something he likes... Or someone!" He said and winked.

Oh no! What does that wink means. I gulped and she carrassed my hair for the last time before making her way to the kitchen. Okay... She knows something! Aghhhhh!

Jimin's pov:

"Can you stop running for like.... a holy second?" Namjoon was following me around as I was walking further away cause I had to return home 'after school'.

By school I mean taking strolls around and trying to think of a plan. When I was sure I started thinking of the small details.

"Dude! Why are you so fast?" He caught up with me and started breathing heavily. I scoffed and stopped on my trucks to spot him, grabbing my shoulder and benting a little, to hold his tummy.

"Arent you the footballer? You shouldnt be tired!" I hissed.

"Oh I wouldn't... If we werent running for 3 FREAKING HOURS STRAIGHT!" He yelled right next to my ear. I got startled really easily.

"You need to stop scaring me" I squeaked without even controlling my raspy voice at the moment. He continued breathing and breathing... for over 7 minutes.

"Are you done?" I questioned.

"Give me a sec!" He said taking a last breath...

"Now I am done!" He announced removing his hand from my shoulder. I finally continued walking like nothing of this ever happened.

"So are you better now?" He asked me and I put my hands in my pockets trying to figure out... Am I better now? I will be better if I talk to Y/n.

Right when I said her name, I-i saw her... She was there, across the street with Jin Jungkook and Hoseok. I was immobilizied like my feet could not move anymore. Namjoon stopped as well, looking at me concerned.

Then he noticed the girl in front of us and he realized. As her eyes met mine my smile disappeared into something so melancholiacal. She froze for a moment and that made her friends turn to look at me.

She looked to her left and started running away. I was ready to scream her name. I took a step and my hand was ready to try and reach her although she was miles apart.

I opened my mouth.

"Y/n wait!" I heard but that didnt came out of me. It was Jin... He started running behind of her and Namjoon grabbed my wrist to stop me from following her. I looked at his grasp and then sighed.

Jungkook and Hoseok crossed the road to meet us. I met Hoseok's sorrowful eyes.

"I talked to her!" He said when he was already too close to us, creating a circle with our bodies on the sidewalk.

"And what did she say?" I asked so intrigued. I bet she hates me now...

"She is thinking about it! Give her sometime!" Hoseok said and Jungkook grabbed my shoulder tight. My eyes widen because I am perplexed.

"Yeah...The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" He said shaking me back and forth.

"Jungkook! That's right! Thank you!" I was surprised by his will to help me. Hoseok hugged him friendly. "That was good Jungkook!" He smiled and Jungkook nodded.

"It's not mine! It's written in that billboard!" He pointed behind of me at a big billboard that was promoting a new movie... Oh! That explains a lot!

We started parting ways ignoring Jungkook and he was shifting glances cause he didnt know where he was supposed to go.

"Wait!" He said and probably ran behind Hoseok...

------

A/n:

Heeyooo people!

Another chapter reached the end!

I hoped you liked it but I won't blame you if you dont cause for a weird reason my past few chapters are melancholic.

I am sorry guys! But I cant really help it lmao.

What do you think? Will Taehyung finally stop acting like a baby and man up? Will he return at the studio?

Will Y/n stop acting like a baby as well and forgive Jimin? Will Jimin do something for her to forgive him? What is Yoongi doing? Isnt he a bae?

Of course he is!

I dont have any more questions...

Love you all, see you around... I will probably update soon.

Byebye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.1K 31
This story is a dream imagine "what if this happens in real ??" A cute love story b/w a fangirl and a idol!
46.9K 2.1K 80
โ–ก ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
94.8K 2.4K 20
When an innocent girl marries a cold boy who's in a relationship with someone else and asks her not to expect anything in the future, what happens if...
13.3K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...