Lost Lovers (Fairytail: StiCy...

By grace9550

Two wizards. Two minds. Two personalites. But one barrier. The only boy to break the ice in her heart was de... More

Lost Lovers (Book 2: Fairy Tail: StiCy/ StiLu)
Chapter 1: Past memories
Chapter 2: Hoping to meet again
Chapter 3: Meeting a new face
Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more
Chapter 5: Sweet Lies
Chapter 6: Surprise surprise! Lies evolve like PokΓ©mon.
Chapter 7: Wavering doubts.
Chapter 8: An Awkward atmosphere?!
Chapter 9: The truth in that substance
Chapter 10: Lucy's confused mind
Chapter 11: Sting's second chance
Chapter 12: Sting...Eucliffe?!
Chapter 13: Confirmed! The true identity!
Chapter 14: She is at work.....again.
Chapter 15: Tears never run dry
Chapter 16: Ruined memories
Chapter 17: Lucy's encounter
Chapter 18: Effect
Chapter 19: An adventure to?
Chapter 20: A change of heart
Chapter 22: A depressed mentality
Chapter 23: The return of perverted Sting....and new feelings.
Chapter 24: My final answer
Chapter 25: Telling the world
END Chapter 26: A true farewell
Okay, Breathe. Let's clear some stuff
Alternate HAPPY Ending!

Chapter 21: Sting's Dilemma

1.3K 63 74
By grace9550

Tweny-Juan.

Only someone who watches vines will understand this. Or people who are able in life. 21. Lmfao i am so sorry but the chapter number coincides with this 21 nonsense so i just had to put it. Lol. Anyways, dedicating this chapter to @Kerriana88.

Great fan, i tell you. Anyways, bye!

~Grace

________________________________________________________________

Chapter tweny-Juan: (21) Sting's Dilemma

STING'S POV

It was like everything stopped moving. Birds stopped flying to see what the shit is going to happen. Well let me explain, birdies. Sting-kun, here, is going to do some pretty crazy stuff right now and he got no clue what he going to do. Okay? And by birdies, i was talking to the birds, not any one of you guys. No.

"This....is terrible." mumbled Lucy.

"This ought to be funny." laughed D-Sting, "Why don't you and i monitor him? He'll live with you, and so will i until he is better."

Lucy facepalmed and sighed in frustration. Okay, guess we're not wanted? Ugh, D-Sting should really back off and go back to where he came from. I mean, he ain't gonna get any help after all. No, i think he's staying just so he can laugh at my pain.

(A/N: LOL i did not realise this! I have 'let me explain' and 'laugh at my pain'! Real Kevin Hart fans will know where i'm coming from. ;) )

"Come on, let's get going." she said flatly, leading the way to her home.

I never thought i'd be invited back to her place, ever again. Guess i am just one lucky man....not. I am about to die people!

"Oh no, guys, hide yourself and dodge that woman." warned Lucy, as she pointed to what seemed to be.....

She didn't pay her rent yet, did she?

"Who is she?" asked D-Sting.

"My landlord scouting for her rent." said Lucy, as we had passed her successfully. She was almost caught, because i accidentally hit my head on a wall while looking at my nails. Something had dirtied them.

"When last was she looking for you?" asked D-Sting.

"I think....a week ago." said Lucy.

"NO! You're saying it wrong. You have to say 'about a week ago!' WHY?!" I exclaimed. She glared at me. What? That was a very crucial thing i pointed out, i could have shmoney dance too. Hmph. This is why, kids, you must always say things right.

"Home sweet home!" sang Lucy, as she entered her home. It's been a while since i've been here. 

"It's in the same condition as this morning when we left." pointed out D-Sting. This bastard is putting this out just so he can tick me off. Well it's not working....

Yeah, at least i'm sure it is. What do you think? He is purposely telling me that he was at her home this morning. Hmph.

"Well choose your beds. The floor, or the couch." said Lucy, taking off her shoes and fixing something.

Aww, that means i can't sleep on the bed. Oh why does the world hate me so?

"LUCY KICK!"

LATER THAT EVENING

Lucy placed our dinner for us on the dining table. Using my only free hand, i began to eat. My other hand was taken up because it was busy placing a wet cloth on my mountainous head, right where Lucy's foot landed and after that, she soccer kicked me in my nuts.

You know, i am seriously not making kids because WHAT AM I GOING TO USE TO MAKE THEM?! And here's the funny thing. Lucy's been doing most of the damage too.

"I didn't know that condition of speaking out aloud was still present." laughed D-Sting. Lucy, still mad at me for saying a perverted comment about wanting to sleep on the bed, had ignored me for the entire time.

After diinner, both my counterpart and i were literally begging Lucy to watch a movie like little five-year olds...no offense to any small kids.

"Pweeeaaasssee?"

"Oh pwetty pwease?!"

"Pweaty pwease with chwerry on twop?" we begged together, our eyes full of ready to fall tears and our lips pouting, our hands clasped together. Now, it's natural that any girl would obviously give in because we were looking fine.

"W-What....ugh, fine you win..." sighed Lucy in defeat, as she switched on the television and allowed us free access to her cabinet of movies. Woah.

"Yay!" cheered the both of us, as we hugged her tight, "Now go make us some poporn."

"This is my house!"

"We know...okay fine. Lucy-chwan, pwease make us swome popcworn?"

"Okay now you're abusing the 'w'. Fine." said Lucy, as she stalked off into the kitchen. She came back later, and of course, i had no choice but to choose a suitable movie because Lucy was watching with us AND i had this prim and proper Sting guy with me too.

When the movie was near done, i was surprised to see Lucy already asleep on the bed, and D-Sting himself had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Uh...this is quite awkward. See, when i turned my face, his face was THIS close to mine.

Ew. I don't roll this way, and i'm sure he doesn't either.

Carefully lifting him off me once i began to see drool, i rested his head and he snored loudly. There's a reason for pillows, you know. I switched off the television and stalked off to get some bedsheets and extra pillows. I know where Lucy had them. Yeah, i'm that badass.

Making myself comfortable, I too, fell in a deep sleep.

When i began to see UV rays (which is practically impossible) under my eyelids, i assumed it was morning already. I could smell Lucy's cooking in the kitchen, and, hungry, i hastily woke up.

"What the fuck." i grumbled.

"I'd like to ask you the same question." replied the other me.

The sheets i had brought last night and somehow entangled us together, and might i add, we may be from different dimensions but we have this habit of taking off our shirts when we sleep. So you might as well imagine what just happened.

"Lucy?"

"Blondie?!"

Lucy's headed popped out from the door frame, before laughing at us.

"You're awake! I'm sorry, i didn't want to bother you guys, fi you know what i mean." she laughed at us teasingly.

"This is not funny! Help us!" we begged.

"Yes yes, in a moment." she said. After a few minutes of awkward positions of us trying to get out before she came, she arrived to simply pull us out.

"You guys were having fun, i see." she said.

"Luccyyy!" i whined, not wanting to hear about this embarrassing topic anymore. I'll get him and destroy him real good. He's the only one on my mind right now because i can't wait to see him off. BWAHAHAHAHA.

"Breakfast is all ready." alerted the blonde girl, and the both of us leaped right in.

"So what's up for today?" she asked.

"Well considering Sting's condition, it would be dangerous to allow him to be near you together. So....maybe we can visit your guild and do a job or something." offered D-Sting. What? It's not like i'm going to rape her now...at least not yet i think.

........

Dude what the hell did i just say?! Did i just.....did i really......

"Umm.....see, this is exactly what i just said." whispered D-Sting, "You're lucky you said that after she left. Man, you need help."

It's not my fault! What? Rape Lucy? HUUUHHH?!! I am not THAT low, i would at least like her to enjoy it at least. Oh my god.

UH. Someone needs to put a restraint on this dog because he can get wild at any moment now.

"Well there's only one solution." said D-Sting, cracking his knuckles.

"What's that?"

"Destroy your manhood so that even if you are about to rape her, you can't because it's demolished..." He said, grabbing my pants.

"LUCY HELP ME!"

Lucy shot out from the kitchen when she heard me yell with a pot in her hand. When she saw us, the pot fell from her grasp and she started fidgeting. I looked to see what she was so uncomfortable about and then....oh my god.

His hands were on my pants and it was looking soooo wrong.

"Umm.....we can explain, really." i said.

"It's okay, i understand....it was a coincidence?"

"Yes yes!"

"Okay..."

Lucy had, to my great happiness, understood what went down. Thing is, she made us apologize to her for her having witnessed something so weird. After that, we went to the guild...her guild. We had arrived to Fairy Tail, soon enough.

"Hey, the guild doesn't know who i am. Who should i introduce myself as?" asked D-Sting.

"And they're going to eat me alive considering the things i did." i said out of sympathy.

"Well, D-Sting, you just explain to them what happened. And you, Mr.Eucliffe, i can't protect you." said Lucy, and without another word, opened the guild doors.

This time, i was ready. I blocked my 'area' well enough and i was prepared this time...excepting, the table that flew my way this time didn't only hit there, it apparently took out my entire body and had me fly into a wall.

"OUCH!" i yelled.

"That was on purpose this time!" replied Erza, stretching. Shit about to go down.

"Wait!"

Lucy stepped between us. I'm saved! Yes, i am saved! She bent down and picked up a book that was left on the floor.

"Okay, it's safe now." she said, walking away.

"Wai--Blondie? Don't you wanna help me?" i begged, as Erza picked me up by the collar. I tried to pull myself apart but damn, this girl got strength. Lucy didn't even turn around.

"Alright alright! I'll be a good little boy from now on and obey you!" i said. She turned around, whispered a few things to Erza and then my feet touched earth again. Phew. I was saved. Lucy laughed.

"They won't harm you, anymore. But if they do, i can't help you, it's revenge. D-Sting, care to introduce yourself?" asked Lucy, pushing the more popular me ahead.

I shall skip his entire introduction, it's not important...more like, he is not important. There is no reason for me to put all that because i seriously don't give a damn. Yeah, i'm a badass.

"And you can also say, i'm the more preferred one." he said, and my sense of reality returned. He got up and went outside the guild in the court yard, hoping i would follow him, which i did.

"What's that you said?!"

"Oh believe me, don't you think i'm right?" he asked, turning to me, his eyes narrowing.

"What do you mean?"

"Lucy would much rather prefer me. I don't make perverted jokes as often as you, i am smarter and sexier, and besides, i never lied to her." he said.

He's right. He is better than me. Something in me ticked, well, something always does. Why is he on my mind so much? It's annoying, that's what!

I walked up to him, expecting to hold him by the shirt, when instead, i hugged him.

......

What the fuck did i just do?

"Wha----wait wait." i said, letting go, when i realised something. And so did he.

"One of the side effects, was a desire for someone. Naturally, it would be Lucy...but since i'm so annoying and irritating you are focused on me........and so........" he said slowly, before he spun on his heels.

"You better run, man! I don't know what i'm gonna do!" i said, catching up to him thanks to my symptoms and hugging him again.

"THIS IS BAD!!! LUCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

 I'm attracted to this son of a bitch. Well damn.

__________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER: A depressed mentality

PREVIEW: Sting can't believe that his body sticks to his counterpart, all because he was so irritating. As he is broken apart from the horrifed D-Sting who thought worse, Sting begins to think back on what the other him and said. What will his thoughts lead to? And what will Lucy think of the sudden attraction between the two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
146K 5.2K 53
[COMPLETED] A Escratta family (Random name) has been attacking Primo Vongola Mansion NON-STOP. Nearing the end of their final battle, Escratta Family...
7.6K 150 28
"What does he have that I don't?" YoonKook